Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82413 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ckmayoca: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2016
opribo:

For you to call a fellow Nlander a baranda without any provocation or insult directly to your person.

Hmmmm. Sorry.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Begonia(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:

Ok. Men should go ahead breaking ladies head that smooch their breast against them provocatively?

I don't support unreasonable touch but having the intent to kill for a mere touch is what I don't get. There's ways the lady could've gotten redress
Mere touch, you say?
Was the slap also a mere slap?
You seem so fixated on calling out the woman's "animalistic tendencies" but you seem not to realize that lack of self control is actually beneath many animals.
He sexually assaulted her. He physically assaulted her. I bet there was also a mix of verbal abuse in there.
If it was a society where justice was meted out irrespective of social class, so many lowly acts like the one in the op might not be so prevalent. At least, not without fear of legal repercussion. The woman would probably not feel the need to resort to violence in order to defend herself. Why? Because she knows the law will speak for her. Based on the society she lives in, she did the only thing she could. It's sad but it's reality.

Where there is justice, there is order.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
31 likes, 3 shares...

Tosin clap for yourself. Continue spoiling my name
Hehehehe tongue
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Nche95:
thank you.. the guy perversion na 100 percent
So you sef know say Cutehector like woman ? cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you sef know say Cutehector like woman ? cheesy
me wey be priest.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by meforyou1(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Who do we believe
the guy didn't deny touching her. Only gave excuse that he was trying to sell a product to her
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by freshvine(f): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Begonia:

Mere touch, you say?
Was the slap also a mere slap?
You seem so fixated on calling out the woman's "animalistic tendencies" but you seem not to realize that lack of self control is actually beneath many animals.
He sexually assaulted her. He physically assaulted her. I bet there was also a mix of verbal abuse in there.
If it was a society where justice was meted out irrespective of social class, so many lowly acts like the one in the op might not be so prevalent. At least, not without fear of legal repercussion. The woman would probably not feel the need to resort to violence in order to defend herself. Why? Because she knows the law will speak for her. Based on the society she lives in, she did the only thing she could. It's sad but it's reality.

Where there is justice, there is order.

... and you think with my education I would believe Op story hook, line and sinker?

A guy touch a woman ass provocatively, she complains and the man land gbooosa!!! on her cheek. TRY AGAIN.

There's more to this story.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ndaman25: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
I sabi dis gal among d most careziest in my class
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Begonia(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:

... and you think with my education I would believe Op story hook, line and sinker?

A guy touch a woman ass provocatively, she complains and the man land gbooosa!!! on her cheek. TRY AGAIN.

Since you don't believe it, you shouldn't have made any judgement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by dragnet: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Are you sure he touched her?
are you sure she broke his head?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by freshvine(f): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Begonia:

Since you don't believe it, you shouldn't have made any judgement.

I condemn the act of physical assault., bodily harm. That's criminal and enough evidence to prosecute.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Maybe its ordinary yansh him press for there oh cheesy. If the man hasn't married yet, he should be4 his conc Konji do him worse things... Female soldier would a done worse!
Ordinary nyash abi. No worry till a fellow guy go press your mama ordinary nyash for road, then you'll know how annoying such things are
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by opribo(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

Hmmmm. Sorry.
oK sorry too
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Begonia(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:

I condemn the act of physical assault., bodily harm. That's criminal and enough evidence to prosecute.
I agree.
What else do you condemn?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
gypsey:
Akuko na egwu! just like that? eh? abeg give me one example of your so glorified normal societies.

Are you sure you are current? Do you know how many times Bill Cosby has settled out of court for touching women inappropriately? I understand sha. animals who live in zoos don"t believe things like this can ever happen.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
cococandy:
Still waiting for my special dish tho' tongue grin

Honorable. ....i will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Chimdiebere(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Good thing I've learnt the art of "Ningendo" , no woman can try this with me without being paralyzed! Vuahahahaha! had it been it was Europe or even China, police for don carry this woman since! Further more, you shouldn't just break his head because he touched you, of course try this with a Calabar boy and face the consequences! them go plan for you well!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Joy1706(f): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
tolastikha:
That dude is a coward. He ought to have removed two of her front teeth before crying for help. The body of women is for men touching and pleasure. So what the dude have simply done is normal except for his lazy and cowardly action.
Just keep calm and watch how your daughter's body will be violated, raped and assaulted in future. And bet me, it will come to pass.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Joy1706(f): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:

If the law system is involved, her case become non issue and physical assault takes the centre stage.

Had it been in a secluded place, the outcome would've been disastrous for the lady or she pretends the touch never happened to save her life.

Imagine what will happen to this lady's husband if he really provoke her temperament.

Did you read the part that said he slapped her first after molesting her?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Joy1706(f): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:

Oya provide the missing details na since you know it all
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Chimdiebere(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
toposi4naija:
The quy sev dull..........a lady for dah marra!!!!!.......I qo beat her purple n' red
that one small na,if na me I go kill am there and then, highest them go charge me for murder and I'll tell them I did that in self defense too
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Boyooosa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
The girl belongs.. I have seen it in her eyes.
To what bro?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Boyooosa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chimdiebere:
that one small na,if na me I go kill am there and then, highest them go charge me for murder and I'll tell them I did that in self defense too
Thank God u r not the one because u cant use double bangles to type on NL! Me wey dey talk sef, where is the 3G inside the cell? Abeg, no do am cos of ur freedom o!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by sukkot: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

In as much as it's inappropriate to touch just any chic, I don't think a normal/regular chic would be brave enough to leak a guy for something as simple as this. She does look like a tranny - so I'm not surprised. Too much testosterone induced by the small willy under her skirt looool.

I'm laughing my arse out at those screaming the chics should sue and all kinds of tripe when they get touched inappropriately on here, like court has time for nonsense. If it were that easy, gazillion of guys would be in jail for how chics get their batty slapped, ti.ts squeezed like mandem are trying to extract milk, and pum slapped at the carnival and all types of events every year lool.
Bruv, women are emotional beings. catch her at that time of the month when the hormones are raging, or at early menopause when the hormones are raging and try to cop a feel, or fon-dle, bruv she will turn to rick flair or randy savage on yo ass on the streets. in fact if you emerge from that encounter with your life - you need to go to church and give thanksgiving and donate some tithe money for escaping with your life. the emotional power is stronger than bravery lol. with bravery you will still calculate to see if you can take on the person but with emotion you just dont care even if the person weighs 100 pounds more than you and is muscled. cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Abee79(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
...then the man arrives home with a bleeding head and his children ask him "Daddy, why is blood coming out of your head?"
He'll clear his throat and say "I fell down from a speeding Okada while escaping from armed robbers. Ha!!! If you see their eyes and the weapons they were carrying ehnn! In fact. God loves me too much". cool

Next Sunday, he will go and give the "testimony" in Church
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
Serves him right. Some men behave like idiots. That's my kind of woman.
I hav said it several time and warned this igbo brother trading at roadside that is bad habit to be holding, touching passers-by as a to invites buyers. this man got warned through hard experience.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

Are you sure you are current? Do you know how many times Bill Cosby has settled out of court for touching women inappropriately? I understand sha. animals who live in zoos don"t believe things like this can ever happen.
okay, i live in the zoo grin i am not even going to dignify your obnoxious remarks by telling you were i live or born.

in the case of bill cosby don't believe every thing you read. for some reason you seem to believe that Mr cosby have touched women as if you witnessed him do it.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by evmandy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
seangy4konji:
its obvious you are not well brought up and wont exchange words with a nuisance like you...my thoughts my opinion and respect that...

Your mum tried her best to train you but you just wont adhere to common sense...why it deh pain youare you the hoe in question?...

Hoeloshi.

You are very stupid.
A low life.
Passing by a place make her a LovePeddler. Den you should get our sense examined .
Big fool
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
gypsey:
okay, i live in the zoo grin i am not even going to dignify your obnoxious remarks by telling you were i live or born.

in the case of bill cosby don't believe every thing you read.

I am not talking about his current legal problems. I am talking about 20 years ago. And he already admitted paying more than one woman to drop their cases. And i only used Bill Cosby as an example. It is common knowledge in NORMAL societies that you pay heavily when you assault another person.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

I am not talking about his current legal problems. I am talking about 20 years ago. And he already admitted paying more than one woman to drop their cases. And i only used Bill Cosby as an example. It is common knowledge in NORMAL societies that you pay heavily when you assault another person.
yes! if proven unlike your earlier assertion that in your normal societies it will be autormatic prosecution and jail regardless of wether guilty or not just because they are females and live in your normal societies.
ever heard of injustice were some one have being jailed even though not guilty and didn't even commit the crime?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Qualer: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
MissSlimbody:
gringringringrin
Serves him right
tonguetonguetongue

come make i do small touching body, just small... chenchere!! grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by seangy4konji: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
mumu...
evmandy:

You are very stupid.
A low life.
Passing by a place make her a LovePeddler. Den you should get our sense examined .
Big fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.