Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82414 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Topestbilly(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Who do we believe

Follow your heart cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Wowzer(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Most of the comments here are in support of assault on the guy.. Instead of condemning the barbaric and diabolic act of blood shed.

Most ladies also touch guys too...in similar manner, wanting to sell their goods. Should one now adopt this violent woman's method?

So anytime a lady touches me inappropriately....I need to break her head, then shed some blood. If the guy had collasped and died...bet she will say it's the devil.

Violent woman....probably in her character. Evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Lexusgs430: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Real Ninja babe, can she be my bodyguard?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
The quy sev dull..........a lady for dah marra!!!!!.......I qo beat her purple n' red
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Real Ninja babe, can she be my bodyguard?
Go hire a real bodyguard not a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by peacengine(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
3 gbosa for the lady oyaaaaa GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! That serves the stewpid man right...next time if he see girl wey no be e wife he go think twice before touching.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Oddon(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
Serves him right. Some men behave like idiots. That's my kind of woman.
SAVAGE
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by jewelzizi(f): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Serve him right, I hope all those silly market boys that hold pples hand and trying to pull u back in d market in the name want to sell product will learn nd refrain from doing that very irritating thing. Must they hold smones hand can't they talk with their mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by sameba(m): 12:24am On Feb 21, 2016
NEGLECT AND YOU WILL BE NEGLECTED by SamEba Daniels

There are three people you will be judged heavily on how you treat them in this lifetime. For the man, it is his mother for giving him life, his wife for showing him life, and his daughter for teaching her all that he has learned from life. For the woman, it is her father for giving her the seed of life, her husband for showing her life, and her son for teaching him all that she has learned from life. How a person treats their parents is how they show their gratefulness to the Creator for life. How a husband and wife treat each other, is how they show the Creator how well they do with this gift of life, how well they value and honor the sacred oath they made before him, and how well they understand the Lord and his religion, LOVE. A father must be good to his wife and daughter, because from watching this treatment — the son will learn how to treat all women, and his daughter will know what a good man is supposed to act like. And a mother must always remain morally good and faithful to her husband, be attentive to all her children, and be filled with patience, forgiveness, kind words, compassion and love — so her children are raised to respect all mothers, and know what a good woman is supposed to act like. If you neglect your fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, husbands, and wives, then don't be surprised when the Creator is forced to neglect you. Neglect, and you will be neglected. Protect, and you will be protected. Reject, and you will be rejected. Love all, and all that love will be mirrored by the Creator — and reflected back onto YOU.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by M4gunners: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2016
The guy na watermelon. I girl slap you, ok you can manage that, but to break your head and blood is rushing like this, no not possible.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by sameba(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Issorai
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigcake: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
God punish you n your family... The black witch of a girl is an agent of devil or maybe the devil himself.... and you small idiot could not even say anything about the blood flow.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigcake: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
serves him right motherf*cker.some guys can be so irritating .if it were me,I will remove his teeth too
The one that raped you what did you do... smelling mouth.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by IamUdo(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Did OP just say "Annihilate".. Hahahhhaaa!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2016
why touching someone carnally without their permission?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Lexusgs430: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2016
iyke926:

Go hire a real bodyguard not a prostitute.

You are too harsh joor. If I hired her, I get best of all world's.
(1) She cooks for me
(2) She protects me
(3) She keeps me and my bed warm (free), part of the bonus perks of the job!!!!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2016
SirShymexx:
Ha!

Is that a lady or a tranny?

The guy must be homoerotic for trying to touch a tranny. grin

Sukkot, is that what you went to Lagos for, big bredrin? Touching trannies and that - the most high doesn't like that. grin
Are you mad?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Good job babe, serves him right.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ify2nyce(f): 12:42am On Feb 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Just happening now at Tejuosho Market in Lagos. This lady claimed that the man touched her inappropriately and while she was trying to reprimand him, he slapped her for speaking against what he did and the next thing that she did was to look for a club and break his head.

If not for the swift intervention of passers-by, it would have escalated into something more violent as the guy was bent on revenge and he swore heaven and hell to annihilate the lady. He claimed he was only trying to sell a product to her

Has the lady acted wrong??

More pictures

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/lady-breaks-guys-head-for-touching-her.html

see the monster WOMAN self undecided

all this NAIJA WOMEN with their mental problem self don too much.

we need to start pushing our WOMEN to psychiatric hospital.......
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:

And that is the normal way to react abi? Keyword being "NORMAL". Nigerians are just animals. In a normal society, the guy would be rich right now and the lady would be going to jail for the next five to ten years.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by guiddoti: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2016
grin na lacasera burst so abi head tear
grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Bigtoto:
I love the lady!!she reminds me of the other guy that got drilled by a mere female cadet.

Too many uncultured men roaming the streets of civilians.
and you have a FOOLISH username!

a stone be calling his fellow stone uncultured.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Oletubo(m): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2016
It serves him right! If he dare tries such in the western world, he will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by akin33(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2016
These end time ladies will dress inappropriately, provoking guys to touch them. When the guys that loss mind control touched them, is either she shout for rape or touching. I will advice guys to ignore any friendly and unfriendly lady who draw close to you. Run away from them like ebola. What surprises me most is that many of time shear tears while telling lies to seek attention.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Wowzer:
Most of the comments here are in support of assault on the guy.. Instead of condemning the barbaric and diabolic act of blood shed.

Most ladies also touch guys too...in similar manner, wanting to sell their goods. Should one now adopt this violent woman's method?

So anytime a lady touches me inappropriately....I need to break her head, then shed some blood. If the guy had collasped and died...bet she will say it's the devil.

Violent woman....probably in her character. Evil.

If she slaps you, you have my permission to break her head
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by omotonyx(f): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2016
This Girl get mind o but we porch babes will rather call police. Lol
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

And that is the normal way to react abi? Keyword being "NORMAL". Nigerians are just animals. In a normal society, the guy would be rich right now and the lady would be going to jail for the next five to ten years.

Don't be too suresmiley
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Rexnegro(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2016
e good for him...most igbo who are stupid do such especially at alaba international market...they just touch people especially females without regards. to buy don be by force now?...idiot the lady never break him well, she for use chain saw sef...#idiot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.