Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52917 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by maxxy22: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2016
My sister all you need now is prayers and have faith in God, it may be tough times but surely the Lord will visit you soon and you will get a better job.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
kindredspirit:

Bro, here is the thing : I did a data-mine on the Op that you're trying to assist. Her email address yielded pictures on Facebook that are consistent with her Nairaland DP. Trust me Bro, the Op dosent look like somebody that needs your money. In fact, her Facebook pictures reveal a VERY, VERY comfortable girl from a wealthy family. I can send you her Facebook ID, if you want. I'm not saying she's trying to Scam, but a little digging deep will punch a lot of holes in her story.

That said, I'm going to beseech you and anybody willing to assist the Op with money. Please check the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story#43147296

The lady in the thread above REALLY needs money more than the Op. She is in hospital, why not assist her with the 10k instead of the Op ?

Just a suggestion. God bless.

Gid bless you for this post...
@mecmecigr8s dyt and others calling me a liar...
I wasn't soliciting for funds but a comfortable job to hold body snd soul together...
Whatever made you utter such assertions about me is outright...
Have a nice day
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2016
naijathings:
All the ingredients and elements of a scam story is present in this story.

1. - the boss started looking at OP lustfully IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR

2.- This month, the boss started complementing OP good looks. THIS IS FEBRUARY.

3. OP got called into oga office for some bre@st squeezing ON THE 21st of JANUARY.

4.- OP says the sack letter came 3 DAYS LATER. WHICH IS ON 24th OF JANUARY.

please people use your head and do the maths.

then we have the element of SICK MOTHER

then we have the element of morality and cry for GOD TO TOUCH THE MIND OF MEN TO HELP. (people have started sending money to the OP) Of course the OP knows that Nigerians will jump into action when a woman is using the name of GOD to tell such a sad fake story.

I think Nairaland needs moderators that can really see rubbish before they send it to front page and put gullible Nigerians in trouble.

pinkiecutie or whoever the furk typed this scam story.... I was born in the night but not last night.

I decree that as long as this story remains false,

you will keep losing your job.
your sick mother will die and go to a dark stinking hell full of millions of very h0rn¥ demons.
1000 naira will keep looking like a million to you till poverty kills you.

until you prove me wrong thay this is not a scam story (which I doubt you will ever do)

, Amen.

beladoxx, naso123, nigerfine I hope U didn't get furked by this scammer.
Hahahahahaha, o boy, you be proper Sherlock Holmes

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Atlantian: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Use what you have to get what you deadly need. There was a reason you were built with a puzzy. Life for millions of women worldwide will be mostly difficult without the synthesis of puzzy. Do not preserve that orifice for a man who prolly is scouting every skirt in town right now. Do not crave for my sympathy, I am moved no doubts, but this is a matter of common-sense and survival. Your puzzy, your comfort. Your morality, your mum's life. Choice remains obviously yours, little donations here and there can only take you days to deplete, but life-time changes require a certain amount of sacrifice. It takes a life to make a life, and the road to success is paved with sweat, tears and blood. Your sweat, your tears and your blood. No God will Lord over your choices. It is not by righteousness but grace and faith that we built this Earth for the Gods that we are a part of, and we are provided with every tools that is needed to survive. Be wise and use every arsenal in your disposal to conquer this world, your world.

Let this message have a meaning to all who read.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Pwettyella(f): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
noblegrex:
serious Jealousy.I perceived she'll I've thought of having an oppurtunity to blow her virginity away with GUN. Who's deceiving her that Virginity is not important. Men just lock up because of the the rate at which women are spoilt this days.infact virginity is now a Gold o.because its very scarce. But as a man,if you don't have a lady as a virgin what will you do. Kill yourself,or remain single! Its not done. I'm very sure that if 1m men are asked to choose btw a virgin and a loose girl for a wife 999.9k will chose a virging for a wife. But in the absence of none,what will you do.
Nyc comment
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2016
naijathings:
All the ingredients and elements of a scam story is present in this story.

1. - the boss started looking at OP lustfully IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR

2.- This month, the boss started complementing OP good looks. THIS IS FEBRUARY.

3. OP got called into oga office for some bre@st squeezing ON THE 21st of JANUARY.

4.- OP says the sack letter came 3 DAYS LATER. WHICH IS ON 24th OF JANUARY.

please people use your head and do the maths.

then we have the element of SICK MOTHER

then we have the element of morality and cry for GOD TO TOUCH THE MIND OF MEN TO HELP. (people have started sending money to the OP) Of course the OP knows that Nigerians will jump into action when a woman is using the name of GOD to tell such a sad fake story.

I think Nairaland needs moderators that can really see rubbish before they send it to front page and put gullible Nigerians in trouble.

pinkiecutie or whoever the furk typed this scam story.... I was born in the night but not last night.

I decree that as long as this story remains false,

you will keep losing your job.
your sick mother will die and go to a dark stinking hell full of millions of very h0rn¥ demons.
1000 naira will keep looking like a million to you till poverty kills you.

until you prove me wrong thay this is not a scam story (which I doubt you will ever do)

, Amen.

beladoxx, naso123, nigerfine I hope U didn't get furked by this scammer.
i beg you to stop smearing my name sir..
Not everyone is dishonest...
Kindky send your msik address, let me send you all prove you need...
And again i reiterate, i dont esnt funds but s job to hold body and soul together
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Victorygold(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Excel4eva:
Send a copy of ur CV to cycloexceldydx@yahoo.com

Please, can i send my sister's cv too, she read accounting.
Thanks
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2016
steve13:
omogidi234 , Excel4eva, roteyy,
ikwoche , abiante, prof2005 , melvino85,
lolaxavier , intelligen , Eidosky, valeroso ,
Skyloloprince , aideewhite , D55 , deniyor,
shawnflo , nigerfine, boardmem, sirugos ,
modskiller, adefesoj , donbigboy , Abejimico,
GiantParrot, Meringe , ldee12 , adebayour26 ,
godG, klins4213 , Mykel12 , lakamua , bayocanny,
laideh, skedemi , izutex007 , Agalasis, Cabbukka ,
Cas1741 , DrHandsomePee , BrandR

All this people sent you email already, I don't want to continue with my investigation, you are a complete scam , I hope you are working on the gullible lot that Sent you mail already plus the foolish ones that will send more,also you not working alone,you have some supporting strikers . Continue
Are you kidding me? You mean ALL these people you mentioned above are already sending money to someone they have never met based on an Internet post? How many of the scores of people they ACTUALLY KNOW in their compounds, kindreds, villages, neighborhoods or friends' relations who are unemployed & looking for jobs have they ever assisted? Oh, I forget, those are not virgins. If you ever doubted that the average Nigerian man will kill for a virgin, ask Boko Haram grin "Virgin" is the magic word in Naija & most men will swoon once that word is mentioned to their ears. I thought only oyibos are mugus? I thought Naija no dey carry last? SMH
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
please please and please , can i have your mail?
All evidence to certify my story will be sent to you including all my certificates.
You are free to call my former company to certify...
And i just saw the dyt or whosoever mentions right now.. .
I wasnt in anyway soliciting for funds..
I just need a job to hold unto...

You should be a good judge by listening to either sides of the story...
I pity your mindset friend...

I am very happy that you finally came back to comment. Now that you saw the comment by @Dyt, what do you have to say? It took me some time to make any comment after seeing the post of @Dyt, thinking that you will come and clear yourself of any discrepancy in terms of qualification. There is no need to send your documents to anybody to show any proof. All you need to do here is to state why the information you are given now about your qualification is different from the one you gave initially.Again, why can't you simply turn down the offer of you sending your account number politely; while maintaining that all you need is job in other to cement your sincerity?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Victorygold:

Please, can i send my sister's cv too, she read accounting.
Thanks
IS YOUR SISTER A VIRGIN? grin If she is not, don't bother to waste your mb sending her cv

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Use what you have to get what you deadly need. There was a reason you were built with a puzzy. Life for millions of women worldwide will be mostly difficult without the synthesis of puzzy. Do not preserve that orifice for a man who prolly is scouting every skirt in town right now. Do not crave for my sympathy, I am moved no doubts, but this is a matter of common-sense and survival. Your puzzy, your comfort. Your morality, your mum's life. Choice remains obviously yours, little donations here and there can only take you days to deplete, but life-time changes require a certain amount of sacrifice. It takes a life to make a life, and the road to success is paved with sweat, tears and blood. Your sweat, your tears and your blood. No God will Lord over your choices. It is not by righteousness but grace and faith that we built this Earth for the Gods that we are a part of, and we are provided with every tools that is needed to survive. Be wise and use every arsenal in your disposal to conquer this world, your world.

Let this message have a meaning to all who read.

Yes, your message,indeed, has a meaning to me.The only meaning it has ,to me , is that it portrays you as an individual who can do JUST ANYTHING morally bad, spiritually negative or illegal to get to the top. You can even kill to get what you want to satisfy your wants.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Your virginity na Gold?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
mecigr8s:

I am very happy that you finally came back to comment. Now that you saw the comment by @Dyt, what do you have to say? It took me some time to make any comment after seeing the post of @Dyt, thinking that you will come and clear yourself of any discrepancy in terms of qualification. There is no need to send your documents to anybody to show any proof. All you need to do here is to state why the information you are given now about your qualification is different from the one you gave initially.Again, why can't you simply turn down the offer of you sending your account number politely; while maintaining that all you need is job in other to cement your sincerity?
i had up to 70 mentions yesterday and i didnt bother to read all..

Before i had admission to the tertiary institution..
I ran a diplomat in engkish and literary studies..
I saw a job opening and applied for it using my diplomatic qualification..

Hence to say i got admitted to UNICAl to study economics 2010 .. I remember one post here about a job opening and i applied.. Cross river to be precise.. The pay wasnt much so i just continued ...

I still insist on showing proof of everything so as to clear my name...

It is not everybody that believes a story but it is allright...
Waiting for your mail....

Thanks
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
i beg you to stop smearing my name sir..
Not everyone is dishonest...
Kindky send your msik address, let me send you all prove you need...
And again i reiterate, i dont esnt funds but s job to hold body and soul together
My dear, it is not about smearing your name. Naijathings pointed out facts that don't add up & you have as yet offered nothing in explanation. Perhaps those dates are mistakes on your part; if they are, why not simply acknowledge that it is so instead of ignoring the faulty timeline you presented?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Ghost01(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

I commend you for not trading your body for a job.

You must accept the sack letter in good FAITH.

But let me remind you that YOU VIRGINITY MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, YOUR VIRGINITY IS USELESS. Don't make the mistake of thinking that you being a VIRGIN makes you better than none VIRGINS.

You can be a virgin and still be an ASSHOLE.

Genevieve Nnaji is not a virgin and she's got a girl child at her tender age, she's doing well and she's one of the most recognizable faces in NOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY.

There are many businesswomen who are not virgins, they are morally sound and wealthy.

So my dear, this is 21century, stop thinking that virginity is a big deal.

can you tell me how much virgins are being paid for remaing a virgin.

Your virginity is an insignificant and worthless thing.

However, you've got the right to remain or not to remain a virgin before marriage but don't make The mistake of thinking that virginity makes you a better person. The likes of me will not marry any woman without getting her pregnant first.

TO HELL WITH VIRGINITY!
People like you have a problem. It's called hypocrisy. Where in the post did she say her virginity makes her better than others? Forseeing the backlash from you lot, she jejely stated that her stance on virginity till marriage has nothing to do with any holier-than-thou attitude but that it's a family tradition. If you have a good advice, give. But don't come lecturing about what isn't.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Bigchief46:

My dear, it is not about smearing your name. Naijathings pointed out facts that don't add up & you have as yet offered nothing in explanation. Perhaps those dates are mistakes on your part; if they are, why not simply acknowledge that it is so instead of ignoring the faulty timeline you presented?
he wants prove of my story.. .
I am not obliged to.. But for sincerity sake i will send him all he needs...
Have a nice day ...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Gid bless you for this post...
@mecmecigr8s dyt and others calling me a liar...
I wasn't soliciting for funds but a comfortable job to hold body snd soul together...
Whatever made you utter such assertions about me is outright...
Have a nice day

You were called a liar because of the inconsistency in your initial and current posts. All you need do is to state the reason(s) and not trying to put forward a walk-away strong face.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Ghost01:
People like you have a problem. It's called hypocrisy. Where in the post did she say her virginity makes her better than others? Forseeing the backlash from you lot, she jejely stated that her stance on virginity till marriage has nothing to do with any holier-than-thou attitude but that it's a family tradition. If you have a good advice, give. But don't come lecturing about what isn't.

She doesn't have to SPELL IT OUT!

STOP BEING A slowpoke.

If she's not thinking highly of her self, she wouldn't have talked about her VIEGINITY BULL-CRAPS.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Atlantian: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
mecigr8s:

Yes, your message,indeed, has a meaning to me.The only meaning it has ,to me , is that it portrays you as an individual who can do JUST ANYTHING morally bad, spiritually negative or illegal to get to the top. You can even kill to get what you want to satisfy your wants.
You are right. Whatever it takes brov. The end, justifies the means. Life is too short to live in discomfort.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2016
mecigr8s:

You were called a liar because of the inconsistency in your initial and current posts. All you need do is to state the reason(s) and not trying to put forward a walk-away strong face.
hy..
He called me a liar unfairly without any proof ...

He just made some assumptions claiming the story to be fake...
I reiterate again i dont need public sympathy but a job...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Ghost01:

She doesn't have to SPELL IT OUT, slowpoke!

If she wasn't thinking highly of herself, she wouldn't have let us know about her insignificant and useless VIRGINITY.

BEING A VIRGINE DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by bahf: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello Pinkiecutie,

Can you send me your number? I wold give you a call wrt an Audit vacancy i have.

Warm Regards,
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Missmossy(f): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Awww it is well, do cheer up. God never forsakes his own. Be strong,a better job will come. Most bosses these days especially of the opposite sex are serial flirts.

Trials are part of life, how you handle it is what matters most. Moreover a life devoid of regrets is one of the best so its a good thing you made a good decision.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
i had up to 70 mentions yesterday and i didnt bother to read all..

Before i had admission to the tertiary institution..
I ran a diplomat in engkish and literary studies..

I saw a job opening and applied for it using my diplomatic qualification..

Hence to say i got admitted to UNICAl to study economics 2010 .. I remember one post here about a job opening and i applied.. Cross river to be precise.. The pay wasnt much so i just continued ...

I still insist on showing proof of everything so as to clear my name...

It is not everybody that believes a story but it is allright...
Waiting for your mail....

Thanks

pinkiecutie:
hi arsetalks,
i am an ardent football fan ℉ Arsenal for a long period of time now and i previously wrote for Caughtoffside.com for sometime before i relinquished the job due to private factors smiley .
i hold a bsc in english and literary studies and i am undergoing my masters as of now.
will submit my CV immediately

Good.However, in you first post there, you mentioned that you had a DIPLOMA in English and Literary Studies BEFORE gaining admission into the tertiary institution. In the second statement, you said that you have a B.SC in English and Literary Studies.Now, when asked what your qualification is here, you made it known that you have a 2:1 in Economics. How do you reconcile this?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by finepedro30: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Please this place is a scam no body should go here.

GoldenDr:

Expressor International Agencies Limited is a subsidiary of Expressor International Group which has been effectively functional as Group Going Concern for the upwards of sixteen years with sound capital and impressive clientele base.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Clients Services Support Officer

Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Applicants with reasonable cognate experience stand at an advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's personally to:
Head, Human Resources,
Expressor International Group Limited,
(Immigration, Visa and Educational Consultants)
69, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Can I get an Amen?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2016
dhrogbar:

From your first point, you reason logically but don't forget that people do packaging a lot. That's why they said "Picture lies" ...I'm still studying the story judiciously...

I think the story had already been proven to have some elements of falsehood. A member of FBI with moniker 'DYT' went investigating her past posts and was a able to bring in some uncorrespondent claims from her. In one section of the forum, she had posted to be a holder of B.Sc in English and Literary studies which automatically counters this other claim of hers being a holder of B.Sc in economics. Which do we believe now?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
mecigr8s:

Good.However, in you first post there, you mentioned that you had a DIPLOMA in English and Literary Studies BEFORE gaining admission into the tertiary institution. In the second statement, you said that you have a B.SC in English and Literary Studies.Now, when asked what your qualification is here, you made it known that you have a 2:1 in Economics. How do you reconcile this?

Why are you complicating things dear?

I had a 2"1 in econs which i applied for the auditing job in august...

I aksi bagged a certificate when i did my diplomat in eng and lit studies so dont get it twisted...

I call on the dyt if a person to prove me a liar...
I gave yiu guys an option but yiu aren't taking it...

I rest my case..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Naveedah(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Busted grin grin grin hahahahahah
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2016
SerialGist:

I think the story had already been proven to have some elements of falsehood. A member of FBI with moniker 'DYT' went investigating her past posts and was a able to bring in some uncorrespondent claims from her. In one section of the forum, she had posted to be a holder of B.Sc in English and Literary studies which automatically counters this other claim of hers being a holder of B.Sc in economics. Which do we believe now?
i am a holder of a bsc in lit studies which i csn confidently prove...

I shouldnt be thus open but i had no option...

Hmmm...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2016
mecigr8s:

I will be glad to see you shed a bit of light on these dark-grey areas.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by XPEELA: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2016
may God see you true
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Naveedah:
Busted grin grin grin hahahahahah
as a fellow Lady yiu shouldn't be this gory...

I am confident i can prove my honesty anywhere in Nigeria...

It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / My Life As A Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.