Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52785 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Olaone1:
werey

Olodo why insulting your master? Why na? Are you the virgin? Yes or shut forever.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 2:06am On Feb 25, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

Olodo why insulting your master? Why na? Are you the virgin? Yes or shut forever.
If I descend on you, ehn undecided
Virgin ko, Island ni cheesy
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by naijathings(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Olaone1:
There are too many fools in Nigeria. No wonder 'pastors' are doing well.

Family 'thing' is virginity? Mom, in fact, everybody in her/his family? In Nigeria? Where JSS girls are sex experts?

His/her post has scam written all over it yet idiots are in here with their yeye comments as usual: "your boss is a fool", "keep your virginity", "the Lord is your strength", "pray very well...another job is on the way", "how much do you want", etc.

Yet, they call oyinbo ladies mugu because some fall for love scam. Ode gbogbo undecided undecided undecided

I am just reading this piece of shieeet and once again, Nigerians have shown how gullible they can be.

You are a 2.1 economics graduate and u worked for a audit company for some months yet your boss is more interested in your body.
There is no where it was mentioned that the boss threatened to sack her... but sack letter just came out of the printer.

There is no where dat d oga asked to buy the virginity or have s€x for the job to remain. so y is the story teller trying to draw sympathy and pity from public (emotional blackmail) by talking about selling virginity and virginity as family tradition.?

now d story teller don jam some mugu wey don dey ask for account number without asking real questions. I wonder if people would react the same if it was a male story teller. I think they would just say IT IS WELL, God WILL GIVE U NEW JOB.

This is such a fake story, dead on arrival (to me). Look at people being so sympathetic instead of ASKING FOR PROOF.

And as for you pinkiecutie. I am not buying this thing u r selling.
I will give you a job, a very good job with very good pay if you can provide proof of the academic qualifications you claim to have and proof that this story really happened.

post pictures of your payslips for a start.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by henryhemon(m): 3:45am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
the life of men are evil...
just need a job or something to hold unto..
thanks friend

Which part of Nigeria are you? Hope it's a true story though?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by henryhemon(m): 3:50am On Feb 25, 2016
naijathings:

I am just reading this piece of shieeet and once again, Nigerians have shown how gullible they can be.

You are a 2.1 economics graduate and u worked for a audit company for some months yet your boss is more interested in your body.
There is no where it was mentioned that the boss threatened to sack her... but sack letter just came out of the printer.

There is no where dat d oga asked to buy the virginity or have s€x for the job to remain. so y is the story teller trying to draw sympathy and pity from public (emotional blackmail) by talking about selling virginity and virginity as family tradition.?

now d story teller don jam some mugu wey don dey ask for account number without asking real questions. I wonder if people would react the same if it was a male story teller. I think they would just say IT IS WELL, God WILL GIVE U NEW JOB.

This is such a fake story, dead on arrival (to me). Look at people being so sympathetic instead of ASKING FOR PROOF.

I will give you a job, a very good job with very good pay if you can provide proof of the academic qualifications you claim to have and proof that this story really happened.

I really agree with you,if she provides proof, then she stands a chance.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by naijathings(m): 3:51am On Feb 25, 2016
All the ingredients and elements of a scam story is present in this story.

1. - the boss started looking at OP lustfully IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR

2.- This month, the boss started complementing OP good looks. THIS IS FEBRUARY.

3. OP got called into oga office for some bre@st squeezing ON THE 21st of JANUARY.

4.- OP says the sack letter came 3 DAYS LATER. WHICH IS ON 24th OF JANUARY.

please people use your head and do the maths.

then we have the element of SICK MOTHER

then we have the element of morality and cry for GOD TO TOUCH THE MIND OF MEN TO HELP. (people have started sending money to the OP) Of course the OP knows that Nigerians will jump into action when a woman is using the name of GOD to tell such a sad fake story.

I think Nairaland needs moderators that can really see rubbish before they send it to front page and put gullible Nigerians in trouble.

pinkiecutie or whoever the furk typed this scam story.... I was born in the night but not last night.

I decree that as long as this story remains false,

you will keep losing your job.
your sick mother will die and go to a dark stinking hell full of millions of very h0rn¥ demons.
1000 naira will keep looking like a million to you till poverty kills you.

until you prove me wrong thay this is not a scam story (which I doubt you will ever do)

, Amen.

beladoxx, naso123, nigerfine I hope U didn't get furked by this scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Analysiscorner: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2016
naijathings:

Sir, you might be right. But, I think she brought up the virginity aspect to highlight her situation. From her assertion, one can deduce that she might have given in to the boss's advances had it been she has been into sex b4 now.
Then, what you said about people listening to female's cries more than those of the male is true everywhere, not just on this forum.
Then, lastly, your offer of a job is the main thing that she needs. Thank you so much for the offer.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Analysiscorner: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2016
naijathings:
All the ingredients and elements of a scam story is present in this story.

1. - the boss started looking at OP lustfully IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR

2.- This month, the boss started complementing OP good looks. THIS IS FEBRUARY.

3. OP got called into oga office for some bre@st squeezing ON THE 21st of JANUARY.

4.- OP says the sack letter came 3 DAYS LATER. WHICH IS ON 24th OF JANUARY.

please people use your head and do the maths.

then we have the element of SICK MOTHER

then we have the element of morality and cry for GOD TO TOUCH THE MIND OF MEN TO HELP. (people have started sending money to the OP) Of course the OP knows that Nigerians will jump into action when a woman is using the name of GOD to tell such a sad fake story.

until you prove me wrong thay this is not a scam story (which I doubt you will ever do)

, Amen.
Thank you sir for the maths.
Please I use God to beg you to give her the job, should she come forward with the documents you requested for.
Her plea for help must not be construed to mean soliciting for funds (though, it can mean that too ). She needs job.
Please if the jobs are much kindly extend to my niece who is an architect.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by naijathings(m): 4:19am On Feb 25, 2016
CuteEmma:
"lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen... "

Are you looking for Advice or soliciting for funds??

Secondly, I hope this isn't what I think it is..

You have a good brain in your head.
I like babes like u wey sharp.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Analysiscorner: 4:23am On Feb 25, 2016
chichiokwochi:
dnt mind them . Its because she is a 'lady' in quote, see hw job offers re coming if it was gender (m) dat ws in front of 'her' name.... Anyways, Lets sit back and enjoy this nolly wood script.
If she claims she was sacked and people offer her jobs, what is wrong with that?
Provided she can do those jobs to the satisfaction of her employers, no need to cry foul.
Your concern should be the people offering her money.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Analysiscorner: 4:27am On Feb 25, 2016
collyno1985:

Abeg I day lagos too and am seriously looking for job. Help me too if u can. Ur brother seriously need help. My email. Chukwudichristian11@yahoo.com.

I like your faith
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Excel4eva: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Send a copy of ur CV to cycloexceldydx@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Naveedah(f): 4:32am On Feb 25, 2016
To even think this is all a scam is totally unimaginable! Yuck! shocked Moderators please verify posts well enough before putting on FP. Only God knows how many people have fallen for this. I SMH!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by jaxxy(m): 4:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Olaone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sermon

I just said d truth bro. Her boss is a jack ass.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 25, 2016
the Virgins don't Advertis it!
How old are you? If you're a graduate it means you're not a baby, so you supposed to have experienced all this kind of a thing before now. For all I know men are wicked so "I run"
Please don't come here with lies about virginity next time.
Virgin are meant to be kept secrete until marriage if you're determined. Everyone has faced difficulties in life so don't use virgin to Scam money from people.
Do you go to church at all? If yes! You know what to do and that is if your story is faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by lakamua: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2016
If ur story is true. Then u are a woman of integrity. Am proud of you. Dont give in. It God dat gives job and it God that still takes it. May i see a woman like d op to marry. Not all d whores who call themselves modern day ladies
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by henryadex(m): 5:55am On Feb 25, 2016
The problem of being a nominal Christian / Muslim, the scripture says let your light so shine that all may see
Jesus commanded us to go into all the world and preach the good news to all creature, If you had obeyed the Master
your boss must have known your spiritual stand, all these mess wouldn't have befallen you or you may not have gotten the job in the first instance. Go to God and confess your sin He is a kind God He has just used that to correct you He has something wonderful in the offing for you
read Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28 Let your mother arise from her sick bed in Jesus name
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by eromspete(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2016
The story keeps getting twisted.

Too fake to believe undecided
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by amtaken(f): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2016
You can investigate her.

adren:

**sobbing**

babe.. it is gon be ok

Let me call on the saviour of NL...

lalasticlala... transforming lives since 1950

only if this is not a superstory.. i'd give anything to help
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by amtaken(f): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2016
adren:

where is your location??

what is your discipline and qualification??
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by amtaken(f): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2016
So kind of you.
horladmejy:
let's get her a job... write your qualifications and location. please
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Niceman4u(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Keep trusting in the lord! Am sounding religious rite? Yess! D master, our lord overcame. So shall we overcome. One tin I ve found in life is dat temptations, trials nd tough times come wen we r close to our promise land.
Trust me a better job s on its way to u.
Don't sell ur V. Keep it tight nd God wil bless u.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by seangy4konji: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2016
virgin

do you think it is your mates that are on nairaland like everybody is your sawa wu?

who cares if you are a virgin

if i giv u slap there??your hymen go tear...

better wake up abi you know see as dollar self deh rise and price of garri

nobody wan help unless God send them you claim irs virgin..i even thought it was ticket to heaven he wanted to collect from you...

Where is the breast he squeezed?the one in the picture??

My dear you need to start drinking and brush up..

you need my sympathy

i have been hustling since age 14 and i know my age now...you cry about your mother

I have not seen mine in 18 years and she is alive and i sometime go to her country...

you need slap.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by seangy4konji: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2016
if you need job say you need job..plenty people don come nairaland say dem need job and people offer them and than God dem deh ok but make you come deh bring story say loose your virginity??to claim souls

the ones weh nor be virgin and nor get job make dem go jump inside ogunpa river

craze deh worry you.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Sike(m): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2016
This Op did the right thing. The lord is your strength
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Agalasis(m): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
My dear,pls whether u are stil a virgin or not is not wot wl determine if u shld giv in to his satanic offer,don't sell ursef/dignity.
Even if doctors tell u mum wl die 2moro or it seems as if u wl die of starvation d next hour,pls dnt give u.
I can assure u dat mum(or u) wl never die.
It's always darkest b4 d dawn.

It takes a man of determination to function at d junction of his mission,because at d junction of his mission,he's bound 2 meet wt confusion and discouragement
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Niceman4u(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2016
mrking3:
Wow! I'm glad to know there're still few ladies out there with good virtue. I'm touched and moved!! Pls my dear, you've come a long way!! Not really easy to resist the temptation or urge of wanting to have intercourse at this present time. But please, don't be quick to make your personal information open here!! This is Nairaland. Be very careful. Most Ritualist and dubious men are all out to get their prey. I would advice you hide or keep your Identity in Secrete. Never disclose your virgin identity anyhow. Boys aint smiling. I also don't like the fact you have your Real picture on Profile! Pls take it down!! Who knows? Your boss can possibly be a Nairalander. Act wise my Dear!! Take this issue to your pastor he can be of help in any way. Talk to mature minds. I'm seriously impressed! And I know God wount leave you Alone. Do you have a twitter handdle? I will link you up to few ladies that can help champion your cause! God bless you my Dear!!!

I commend ur suggestion! Vry matured contribution by u man!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

I commend you for not trading your body for a job.

You must accept the sack letter in good FAITH.

But let me remind you that YOU VIRGINITY MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, YOUR VIRGINITY IS USELESS. Don't make the mistake of thinking that you being a VIRGIN makes you better than none VIRGINS.

You can be a virgin and still be an ASSHOLE.

Genevieve Nnaji is not a virgin and she's got a girl child at her tender age, she's doing well and she's one of the most recognizable faces in NOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY.

There are many businesswomen who are not virgins, they are morally sound and wealthy.

So my dear, this is 21century, stop thinking that virginity is a big deal.

can you tell me how much virgins are being paid for remaing a virgin.

Your virginity is an insignificant and worthless thing.

However, you've got the right to remain or not to remain a virgin before marriage but don't make The mistake of thinking that virginity makes you a better person. The likes of me will not marry any woman without getting her pregnant first.

TO HELL WITH VIRGINITY!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by lanre147(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2016
you don't have to mention that you are a virgin on social media na
simple he made advances but I resisted
but no levels sha d topic of this thread makes me keep thinking something else but the way people turned on omo I didn't expect it oh okay its not in romance section dats y pipu no bash u well if wat u wrote above is true good luck 2 u.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by permanentgrace(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2016
HeartRobber:
YES!
Sell it
On Konga right?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2016
worldraid:
Thought you hold a degree in 'English and Literary Studies'

hy..

I did a diplomatic program before getting admission..
good morning
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by tiemedoks(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Kindly mail a copy of your CV to tiemedoks@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.