Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52819 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Aremu01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls don't give in. If you do, you will SURELY regret it.
It's just a test of ur faith.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by ogtavia(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Don't do it....ur Mom will be fine...u will be fine....Trust God wholeheartedly .. ...meet people ...be happy and positive... apply for other jobs....In all you do...never ever use ur body for d wrong reasons and by dis....I mean..it is only right within the confines of marriage...bless your soul Lady ...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by eduxerxes: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
...And I've been searching for a faithful girl all my life. Pinkie!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by emmysoftyou: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

my dear dont shake at all,God will renew your strength,very certain about that cos he said he will never let the righteous to suffereth in vain.
the day i knew our God is alive was the day my family had a problems,i even gave up and commit the problems to God and i said to him through prayers that whatever will happen should happen. After that prayer, he surprised me and renew my strength. Dont give up. Since i left my past world,i ve seen countless of blessings,peace and favours from him.
My dear it s well with you. Just hold on, as for your mum dont be afraid,to me she is alright now..
just prays at midnite or tonight and she will be heal..

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Aremu01:
Pls don't give in.
If you do, you will SURELY regret it.

It's just a test of ur faith.
thnks friend..
ogtavia:
Don't do it....ur Mom will be fine...u will be fine....Trust God wholeheartedly .. ...meet people ...be happy and positive... apply for other jobs....In all you do...never ever use ur body for d wrong reasons and by dis....I mean..it is only right within the confines of marriage...bless your soul Lady ...
[quote author=Aremu01 post=43220263]uplifting...
but my situation is getting dire..

God bless..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adebayour26: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
iamskiigii:
It's not worth it one bit...... Just a little temptation that will pass by. Hold on! smiley
Bible say if u fail in the days of adversity, your strength is small.
What if yoh give in to him & he keeps demandibg for sex for u to retain your job? For how long are you going to do dat?

And being a virgin coz it's a family thing is not enough, I think your reason for being a vurgin should be probably for moral sake or religious sake. Have a good reason for your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

AMEN! AND AMEN..
THANKS FRIEND
Diamond Enterprise - The Enterprise African Network is a key instrument in the AU's strategy to boost growth and jobs. Bringing together close to 600 business support organisations from more than 50 countries, we help small companies seize the unparalleled business opportunities in the AU Single Market.

Our member organisations include chambers of commerce and industry, technology centres, research institutes and development agencies. Most of them have been supporting local businesses for a long time. They know their clients' strengths and needs - and they know Africa.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist

Job Description
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Hamlet Office

Main Activities
Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
Direct the First Nations Members and the general public to the appropriate staff member
Pick up and deliver the mail
Open and date stamp all general correspondence
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Make preparations for Council and committee meetings
Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
Respond to public inquiries
Provide word-processing and secretarial support
Perform clerical duties in order to maintain Hamlet administration
Main Activities:
Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
Performs receptionist functions
Main Activities
Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries when ever possible
Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
Greet, assist and/or direct students, visitors and the general public
Support the Executive Director and other staff
Main Activities:
Assist the Executive Director and other staff as requested
Provide administrative services for the Executive Director
Perform other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (The knowledge, skills and attitudes required for satisfactory job performance)

Knowledge:
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Office administration
An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
An understanding of the cultural and political environment
Skills:
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
Team building
Analytical and problem solving skills
Decision making skills
Effective verbal and listening communications skills
Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
Stress management skills
Time management skills
Personal Attributes:
The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
Be honest and trustworthy
Be respectful
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Be flexible
Demonstrate sound work ethics
Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum of OND
0-2 years of experience
Ability to work under pressure
Must be female
Applicants should reside in Lagos
The Receptionist would normally attain the required knowledge, skills and attitudes through completion of an office procedures course combined with related experience. Equivalencies will be considered.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: jobs@dmdent.com
Giving up is not an option.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adebayour26: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
thnks friend...but my situation is getting dire..

It's a test of time, it won't be too long bcozu realise that God is with you in it all.
Check: 1Cor 10:13 & 2Pet 2:9
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
emmysoftyou:
my dear dont shake at all,God will renew your strength,very certain about that cos he said he will never let the righteous to suffereth in vain.
the day i knew our God is alive was the day my family had a problems,i even gave up and commit the problems to God and i said to him through prayers that whatever will happen should happen. After that prayer, he surprised me and renew my strength. Dont give up. Since i left my past world,i ve seen countless of blessings,peace and favours from him.
My dear it s well with you. Just hold on, as for your mum dont be afraid,to me she is alright now..
just prays at midnite or tonight and she will be heal..
I have mildly considered giving in though..
but God's strength will strengthen my resolve...

thanks sir
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
he isn't evil.. but his thoughts are..
thanks my friend.
.What's this one saying? He is not Evil but his thoughts are? undecided Walahi Your Brain needs to be Reset

BTW I'll be Back! Let me get some Popcorn so I can finish this Blockbuster

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by ogtavia(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
thnks friend..
do you think God doesn't know ur situation is getting dire....av you read in d bible where being surrounded by a cloud of witnesses was mentioned...my mom always tells me sum tin...."its is always darkest before dawn.....it becomes increasingly difficult wen u are getting to d end of tough times....hang in there buddy...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by chemmerfrank(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
I wish i could give you a job right now..

Try not to give in...its a test of faith...pls dnt fail.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by RichYoungNigga: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Give up your virginity, at least you will get a job in return.

I lost mine for free.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
YES!

Sell it
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Jerryolumide(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
You have no assurance that you'll keep the job even if you lose it to him

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by UnknownT: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well, technically you have been sacked, even if you give you, what's the guarantee that he will 're-employ' you? He will chop you and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Analysiscorner: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
He has certainly heard your cries.
What is wrong with your mum?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by CuteEmma(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
"lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen... "

Are you looking for Advice or soliciting for funds??

Secondly, I hope this isn't what I think it is..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by HBB1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Let the idiot go and die jor, God will make a way, begin to thank him in advance

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by bennymark(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
So Virgin still dey Nigeria, maybe Lil kids below 5 sha.

Keffi and Unibuja babes Don legitimise olosho

Junior secondary skul cclique of girls (6) f*cking one Alhaji in turns so nobody will notice dia absence (wheere I did NYSC)

Small kids doing mummmy and daddy play and experimenting how wild society has bcome.

God help us

*back to you, you know what to do, nobody can advice u more than u can advise ursef on dis subject cos if u wan give am d pomo, all wetin we advice go fall on blind ears *deaf sorry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP, Thanks for letting us know you are a vargin you hear! See advertisement o!

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by McSterling(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by DrDxtrz: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
lemme ask u this question....is ur virginity for sale? if yes, u can go ahead and sale it...but, if no. u know wat 2 do.....I will pray 4 u this night before I sleep. ur mum MUST get well ijn....ur dream job will locate u ijn.

you play chess?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by diva90: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
How much was he paying you previously? Ask yourself if it's worth the risk or sacrifice of losing your dignity. Also there is no guarantee that you will still have the job even after sleeping with him. I would say that you should let it go and seek other options. God will provide, trust me when I say there are people in way worse situations than you are. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Eluwilussit(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
lemme ask u this question....is ur virginity for sale? if yes, u can go ahead and sale it...but, if no. u know wat 2 do.....I will pray 4 u this night before I sleep. ur mum MUST get well ijn....ur dream job will locate u ijn.

A big AMEN!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Chiscomax(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Use the virginity to pay your bills.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
send me your pix and qualifications plus proof you are a virgin and I'll marry you and all your problems will be over

6 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by nell2: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
it is not worth it for anything in the world. cos you would so regret it.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by lexyril: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello young lady, tht is our naija men for you but not all men are like ur boss cos im a man too. Its not everybody tht have conscience. If you don't mind, you can e-mail me ur bank details. Just want to give a helping hand but I will strongly advice you not to allow the devil that lives in ur boss life to go against ur wish. My email is lexyril30@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kingofchess(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
DrDxtrz:

you play chess?
yes dear....I am the king of chess. no 1 can stand me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / Which Income Level Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.