Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52792 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Deo1986(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Get married thats all.cool
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2016
permanentgrace:

On Konga right?

Lol
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Ayomel(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
. It not the end of your life. Giving him what he want doesn't mean he won't fire you at the end of the day. If you are saying the truth. Let go the job and God will provide for you another job. The is hope for you finding another job. Instead of you giving out your Viginity to a bastard I can help you with a little cash to buy drugs for your mum. but make sure u are not lying oooo
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by megabyte2(f): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Dyt:

But she said she has 2.1 in Economics
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by 1miccza: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2016
You took the best decision before men and God,your mum is healed in Jesus name. We would. Join you in getting a new Job ASAP. Your new job would be twice better than this and you'll get it soon in Jesus name.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Who told you that you re a virgin. Whatsoever a lady sows she shall reap, you must have been seducing your boss and now that your plan backfires you re disturbing this forum to cover your sins.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Mishaelonye(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2016
These type of posts annoys me. What stops you saying "NO SIR"? Must you say "AM A VIRGIN" as if you didn't know that would further spur everyman that hears that. TRUST IN YOUR GOD #Believe me... that's the only Legit.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2016
omogidi234 , Excel4eva, roteyy,
ikwoche , abiante, prof2005 , melvino85,
lolaxavier , intelligen , Eidosky, valeroso ,
Skyloloprince , aideewhite , D55 , deniyor,
shawnflo , nigerfine, boardmem, sirugos ,
modskiller, adefesoj , donbigboy , Abejimico,
GiantParrot, Meringe , ldee12 , adebayour26 ,
godG, klins4213 , Mykel12 , lakamua , bayocanny,
laideh, skedemi , izutex007 , Agalasis, Cabbukka ,
Cas1741 , DrHandsomePee , BrandR

All this people sent you email already, I don't want to continue with my investigation, you are a complete scam , I hope you are working on the gullible lot that Sent you mail already plus the foolish ones that will send more,also you not working alone,you have some supporting strikers . Continue

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by marlockj: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2016
You Hv started considering him already Na!!!!!!!..

the truth is this u may still be sack even after giving him.....Or giving is mre risky than not giving...

Virginity does not build house or who e Don help ?

Bt keep ur virginity as my girlfnd is also one...Bt since I knw ha money has not been dropping from ha honey pot before... I culd wake up early Morning to think I will see money dropping from ha virgin honey pot Bt no....am still waiting to see Wat ha virginity will do to mi...Mayb it will mke mi good to heaven or produce salad for mi...

Still waiting
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by keozeg: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2016
You will one day have had to leave the job. So its unnecesary to try to keep it at the expense of your virginity.

Meanwhile its about God. Even if your parents did no keep theirs, you should keep your as a christian. Honour God and in time, he will honour you.

Lastly, go and tell your priest/pastor.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Mpanyi: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
OP is a scammer, from my point of view. People let's always sift posts like this to know the real truth. God bless who show they have milk of human kindness by offering to help the OP. Let's continue to help people in need, but not somebody like OP who is obviously a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by megabyte2(f): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Wowzer:
Confirmed.... SCAM. Op is a Pathological Liar.
Honestly that's what she's, there was a thread where she said she studied English and Literature

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2016
steve13:
I asked the op if she can work in Lagos and no response, maybe her battery gone low or something, anyway , I require a smart female graduate below 26yrs old to work with us in Surulere Lagos,

Steve13..
I'm also female.. below 26 n live close to surulere...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by doskie(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
see a lawyer. you have a case. the trouble is you do not have any evidence.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Just Keep Trusting..God never fails
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2016
missprudence:

Steve13..
I'm also female.. below 26 n live close to surulere...
Sansvid - M International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service (Intern) Executive

Duration: 1 year

Job Descriptions
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Requirements
Degree Holder(B.Sc,HND).
Computer literate added advantage
Must be a serving corps member (NYSC)or Looking for a place of primary assignment.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: jobs@sansvidm.com
Cc: Lawunmmie
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2016
GoldenDr:

Target schools that would provide accommodation, use the internet, the time you spend on writing end time lies, jobs and so forth research boarding schools on Google in the state you wish to relocate. You are a man, you would lead, support and direct...... Nobody would do it for you except you.
Cheers.

Smiles.

End time advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by laidback(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
hy..

I did a diplomatic program before getting admission..
good morning

Shut up!

Shameless thief! You've been busted on the previous thread already. People beware this guy is a bloody scam!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Segman22(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
he isn't evil.. but his thoughts are..
thanks my friend.

Stupid talk
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kindredspirit(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
okparea:
can you email me your account detail so that i can send you like 10k starleostainless@yahoo.com
just be strong God is in control

Bro, here is the thing : I did a data-mine on the Op that you're trying to assist. Her email address yielded pictures on Facebook that are consistent with her Nairaland DP. Trust me Bro, the Op dosent look like somebody that needs your money. In fact, her Facebook pictures reveal a VERY, VERY comfortable girl from a wealthy family. I can send you her Facebook ID, if you want. I'm not saying she's trying to Scam, but a little digging deep will punch a lot of holes in her story.

That said, I'm going to beseech you and anybody willing to assist the Op with money. Please check the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story#43147296

The lady in the thread above REALLY needs money more than the Op. She is in hospital, why not assist her with the 10k instead of the Op ?

Just a suggestion. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2016
GoldenDr:

Sansvid - M International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service (Intern) Executive

Duration: 1 year

Job Descriptions
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Requirements
Degree Holder(B.Sc,HND).
Computer literate added advantage
Must be a serving corps member (NYSC)or Looking for a place of primary assignment.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: jobs@sansvidm.com
Cc: Lawunmmie

thank u
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by singlefade25(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2016
YOU DEY CRAZE.
kilode100:

I owe you the truth and I will speak the truth only...
Na only poor men dey enjoy virginity..... No sensible rich man likes the wahala of petting and breaking hymen... Rich love experienced women in the room abi you don see who dey employ inexperienced driver?...

Go and negotiate with your Boss and get that thing broken once and for all because E no dey reign again..

I met my first Husband in a club and after giving birth and all, another man found me worthy of remarrying me and do you know why??

Na because I gather experience!!
I sabi fucck and I no dey lie!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by KiloD: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2016
All this bla bla bla of letting loose of virginity. How much is the salary?. No amount is worth loosing your virginity for an old man. keep yourself dear, better job is coming your way.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
May God provide for you and your mother in legitimate ways. I also suggest that you marry.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by FreeBoss: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2016
It depends on you! You must sell it to somebody one day
unless you want to live a celibate life.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kindredspirit(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

I felt so emotional at first, in fact had her account number been stated in her initial post, I would have wired her money instantly without even blinking an eye. However, I thought about the scenario a little after and I think it's best for her she gets a dignifying job. I think that's the best form of help in this case of hers.

The lady in the below thread is a verified case requiring help from men of good will, such as yourself. Please walk the talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story

God bless.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by chichriso: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2016
kEEP YOURSELF, GOD HAS PLAN FOR YOU
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by onweson(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
My sister its well. You did the right thing for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loses his soul? Just keep trusting and crying to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, surely the Lord Jesus will answer you. As for committing fornication to retain your job, please don't give it a second thought. It is evil and better to remain jobless and make heaven that to defile yourself, retain the job and go to hell.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mecigr8s: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
The Op is nothing but a pathetic liar and a very smart scammer. She was only using emotional blackmail to get the attention she needs.At some point in time in this thread, an individual or so asked her for account number and she immediately obliged. If not for the background check about her initial posts and related stuffs by @Dyt, I personally would have fallen for it. In Nigeria, we seem to have more sympathy for the female folks for some obvious reasons; if it had been a male counterpart with genuine stories, he might not have received this avalanche of attention she has gotten so far.Ever since @Dyt busted her bubbles by quoting some conflicting pieces of information she had posted before now,she(the OP) never came back to make any comment again. To some that are saying that there is nothing wrong in the way and manner she is scouting for job in all dishonesty, all I will say is that it's either your are morally corrupt, an accomplice or that same person with different moniker.
This appears being a common trend in Nairaland these days to use emotional blackmail so seek for one assistance or the other.We should learn to do a thorough background check on any individual who comes up with one touching story or the other.All is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Victorygold(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2016
steve13:
I asked the op if she can work in Lagos and no response, maybe her battery gone low or something, anyway , I require a smart female graduate below 26yrs old to work with us in Surulere Lagos,

Please sir, am a female and i studied accounting.
My email address is adesewasofola@gmail.com
My number is 07066350953
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
so proud of dis young gal for d courage . dat man is dead spiritually. his end will be very pathetic. many men I have seen doing dis evil go to grave with poverty & sickness. their end is always miserable

God bless & protect u OP
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
mecigr8s:
The Op is nothing but a pathetic liar and a very smart scammer. She was only using emotional blackmail to get the attention she needs.At some point in time in this thread, an individual or so asked her for account number and she immediately obliged. If not for the background check about her initial posts and related stuffs by @Dyt, I personally would have fallen for it. In Nigeria, we seem to have more sympathy for the female folks for some obvious reasons; if it had been a male counterpart with genuine stories, he might not have received this avalanche of attention she has gotten so far.Ever since @Dyt busted her bubbles by quoting some conflicting pieces of information she had posted before now,she(the OP) never came back to make any comment again. To some that are saying that there is nothing wrong in the way and manner she is scouting for job in all dishonesty, all I will say is that it's either your are morally corrupt, an accomplice or that same person with different moniker.
This appears being a common trend in Nairaland these days to use emotional blackmail so seek for one assistance or the other.We should learn to do a thorough background check on any individual who comes up with one touching story or the other.All is well.
please please and please , can i have your mail?
All evidence to certify my story will be sent to you including all my certificates.
You are free to call my former company to certify...
And i just saw the dyt or whosoever mentions right now.. .
I wasnt in anyway soliciting for funds..
I just need a job to hold unto...

You should be a good judge by listening to either sides of the story...
I pity your mindset friend...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.