Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52864 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by E383: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm! All is well.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
He touched ur boobs and you left you still on his feet?! worst of all you want to still lose ur virginity to him? Make sure you carry dat secret to ur grave okay because i think ur mum will not be happy with you doing what she hated just for her sake? NO way!!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by AyodejiGREAT: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigerians.......

Lovely people
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by blesoh(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
2"1 economics.. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR..

currently in cross river..
Hehehehe this our calabar wey work scarce pass dollars. My dear God will see you through. I don't know why we don't have good companies here.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Ibukun003(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
You would surely get a job very soon.

Adivice: Never ever try to be publicizing you virginity status.

Some male folks are wicked also it sometimes make females ones that lost theirs look terribly bad.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by naso123: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Send me your account number to send you some stipend before you get some thing to do

11 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by fromnigeria(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
The road has been a narrow one. What a world?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Vikky014(f): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
op i dnt understand this ur thread ooo. you said u were sacked yet u r asking us if u shld loose ur virginity so as to retain your job. Abegi i dnt get it . is it that the man asked for ur virginity in the first place before sacking you

my advise is dt u shld do wht pleases you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

I owe you the truth and I will speak the truth only...
Na only poor men dey enjoy virginity..... No sensible rich man likes the wahala of petting and breaking hymen... Rich men love experienced women in the room abi you don see who dey employ inexperienced driver?...

Go and negotiate with your Boss and get that thing broken once and for all because E no dey reign again..

I met my first Husband in a club and after giving birth and all, another man found me worthy of remarrying me and do you know why??

Na because I gather experience!!
I sabi fucck and I no dey lie!

24 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Babe go brk dat tin u carry nd beta ur lfe ohhh,virgin or no virgin,na u dey loose.evn if ur pussy is as wide as a borehole,u wil stil see a man dat wil marry u.virginity is nt a big deal lke bfor anymor.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Priest200(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dont wait 4 sm1 to put a word in ur mouth..do whats in ur heart.,...ur job or ur honor which is important there ar billion of job els where.. Act rite
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Aadetola1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
I pray that the Lord will provide for u and ur family and He will give u a new job better than the one u've been doing b4 ijn.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by cocoflakes: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dat 50 something year old man want to break dat sealed pussy? He should be ashamed of himself...please bring the pussy here let me help you break it and then, you may go back and serve him.....#VirginForever

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by fromnigeria(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
Please don't sell, It's not worth it.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Trustworthiness: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
the life of men are evil...
just need a job or something to hold unto..
thanks friend

You don't make such conclusion about all men. As we have evil men, so we have evil women.

Your main problem is that you are a typical Nigerian who believe using his or her certificate to look for a job and be working like a slave only means you are employed.

You need to start thinking out of the box and look for other means of occupying yourself and at the same time earn some money. Not all business requires money to start if you are ready to throw aside your certificate and graduate egoism and get a job that some people might think it is too dirty for them to do.

I can render some advice to you if you have a particular passion about something you think you can make money from.

This is why I prefer women to be their own boss rather than working under someone else.

Back to your request. Your Virginity is one of your strong foundation for your marriage. If you loose it because you do not want to loose your job and because of your financial incapacitation that will not last forever, i bet you will regret it later. You will definitely loose the trust of your would be husband. Never loose it to and err man.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

Dear..... whatever you do, never sell your dignity.... alot of people on here will say it doesn't matter but dearest....... It's your dignity..... Don't mess with it over a job that could be replaced with something better if you get fired....
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Biafracom(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
A strategy when u are desperate to get a job or seeking for help indirectly from nairalanders without KNOWING that UMU ABA are here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
. end time guys n helpers /sympathizers everywhere..

Buh I v been posting thread abt quitting my job n no guy offered to help me get a job...

Seriously,d rate guys behave eeeehhhheeeee,i wonder if a man will b able to help his fellow man come 2030.....

I only appreciate one person in job sections
Here (goldendr)

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by rhymesnoni(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tough times don't last, bt tough pple Do, Keep calm God has a beta plans 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kingsilly(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
fromnigeria:

Please don't sell, It's not worth it.

E don turn commodity
Smh

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ikay
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by DrDxtrz: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
yes dear....I am the king of chess. no 1 can stand me

really? do u have a profile on chess. com?
lets play a couple unrated games
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by fortunechy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
my dear,i like ur courage,never compromise just put ur whole in God.Bible said dt'those dt wait upon the Lord shall be like mount zion wic can not be move'.God will surely see ur through at his own time.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

/
Hasn't it occurred to you that even if you sleep with him now, there is no guarantees that you will get your job back.

Then it becomes double loss.
/
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by joyandfaith: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
do not try it. if you try it,you will regret for rest of your life.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by wisdomhuz: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello Dear,

Just know is a test of your faith and for God to know if He can trust and also to know if you are keeping the Virginity because is a family thing or because it was a personal decision to do it.

Note: For every trials and temptation you overcome, moves you to a new level in life.
You can decide to be an employee for life because of situation or better still you decide to become and employer that will even employ your current boss in your own establishment.

See the enemy will also attack the things you cherish most, if you cherish your Virginity and you trust in the power of the Blood of Jesus, Then I will advice you don't give in before you sale your future just like Esau did and till today we here of Jacob but Esau remains a story to be told.

I shall pray along with you.

Just be still and know that He is the Lord.

Shalom
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
The First Month,The Boss Gave His Hot Secretary a Skirt As Salary Second Month?? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . He RAISED Th e Salary!!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by ourchoice(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
@pinkiecutie, one thing u must understand about life is this: life generally isn't fair.

Don't think because u are keeping your virginity till marriage, that all the good things in life, including best husband will come to u, not true o

Many good virgins after keeping their virginity for years ended up marrying the worst husband!

Some ladies u and I think are wayward ended up getting married to the best husbands, had beautiful kids and also got very enviable jobs.

Many good people are suffering and dying all over the world, not just you alone.

Many innocent children are being killed by Boko Haram in the north, ISIS in Syria, Iraq, etc...some are very good too but life wasn't fair on them.

Many hardworking and God fearing guys are so broke, they can't even afford to eat talk more of getting married whereas their mates who are bad, heartless, lazy are enjoying life; have good job, pretty women around them, cars, good house, touring around the world.

All I am saying is this: life isn't fair....only God knows why it is so....maybe the reward of people who truly lived or living a good life maybe after death in another world that we may not know.

Many good ladies have lost their jobs in worst situations than yours....thats how unfair life can be.

Just pour your heart out to God in private and let God decide the rest....dont trust any man who may read your story and seem to show pity to assist u....help comes only from God....and don't just expect it from anywhere....tell God to send your helpers at His own will and timing.

But remove your mind from your virginity....its nothing....dont even mention it again. focus more on pleasing God through your attitude towards people, do good, respect people, don't gossip, don't hate others, don't envy others, don't be too pompous or rude because u are a virgin, be humble....sow seed whenever u can...sing praises always...dont be rude to guys no matter their financial status....dont look down on anybody.

Wish u the best

4 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Uruanguy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tell your pastor ,church ,relatives not strangers and they will help if u r not 419!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by hadura29(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
I have mildly considered giving in though..
but God's strength will strengthen my resolve...

thanks sir

Don't give in dear, in fact erase The thoughts of your memory, the job that would replace the one you lost is close by. Much love..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Justicealh3(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sorry, but Ladies of now a days use to said, sell what u have & get what u wnated, right
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by ItuExchange(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Do people still value virginity today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.