Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52778 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
That's if she cares to.

Scam!!! Well, I don't need to download my profile for you.

[quote author=steve13 post=43224973][/quote]
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keep the faith strong cos am adding you in my prayers tonight.

Nd don't you DARE GIVE UP....cos my interceding on your behalf will be a waste of time.

Be strong, DON'T GIVE UP PINKIECUTIE!!!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dyt:
https://www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story

Steve13

Oh my God. Dyt this is so touching , pls everybody let's see what we can do . my God
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by nothingdou1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jst be steadfast, God is giving u a test that will make u give a testimony.make my words u will get a better job before april.also meditate on this verse ps91,121,23.its ur pride guide it passionately.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Scam

Scam

You will not hear now ,
Help this lady instead

https://www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story#43147296

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by sas101(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keep it
Stay jobless
Very simple
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by omotonyx(f): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
if u aint a virgin u'll easily give dat wicked boss of urs? Lemme give u my own advice cos seems dis ur virginity is d only asset u think u av. If u give it 2Either ur fifty years old boss or anybody u'll regret ur life. Pray 2God n search 4anoda job.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Wowzer(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Confirmed.... SCAM. Op is a Pathological Liar.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dyt:

She's a freaking scam

angry angry
dnt mind them . Its because she is a 'lady' in quote, see hw job offers re coming if it was gender (m) dat ws in front of 'her' name.... Anyways, Lets sit back and enjoy this nolly wood script.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by oforij(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Babe keep calm Oluwa is preparing a bigger and fatter ENVELOPE for you. In this same NL, you'll share a testimony.
I'm happy we still have your type in this country.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by millionaireman: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2016
I observed some make-ups in your story, anyway. I am an old-time detective.
Your narrative style is poor, your grammar also poor, perhaps, that's the cause for your sack.

If you can maintain and substantiate your story, there must be an Ombudsmen to lodge a formal complaint against your former boss.

If not, consult a lawyer, you can win damages from sexual harassment and psychological torture.
As for your job terminated abruptly, you can also win from litigation depending on the terms of the job contract you signed with your former firm.

Don't sell your virginity for money.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by laidback(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Can the moderators please delete this thread and block the OP already!

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2016
millionaireman:
I observed some make-ups in your story, anyway. I am an old-time detective.
Your narrative style is poor, your grammar also poor, perhaps, that's the cause for your sack.

If you can maintain and substantiate your story, there must be an Ombudsmen to lodge a formal complaint against your former boss.

If not, consult a lawyer, you can win damages from sexual harassment and psychological torture.
As for your job terminated abruptly, you can also win from litigation depending on the terms of the job contract you signed with your former firm.

Don't sell your virginity for money.

You are old time detective and you are writing all this on this little boy's scam mail,
You are a mugu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by DrDunamis(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
Amen... I can imagine your ordeal... The animalistic behave of some men... Don't even think of doing that... Until what you believe controls your life you've not started believing I recommend you go speak to your pastor about this.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by asalimpo(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Let me ask you, if you were earning N500k/m or N1m/m would you succumb?

With a sincere agreement to secure your employment will you give in?

If the peanuts he's paying you is making you reconsider, then what would you do with higher amounts esp if the sack is coming just after your first salary (remember jobs are scarce)?
Truth is you'd most likely bow.

What if your mum and step mum werent virgins? Would you bend? Most likely.
You are refraining out of family pride , rather than fear of God.
Your achievement at staying virgin until marraige could become a source of fleshly pride that could make you repulsive to God. So get ur heart right, dont just be a physical virgin with misplaced motives but a person acting for the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by okparea(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2016
can you email me your account detail so that i can send you like 10k starleostainless@yahoo.com
just be strong God is in control
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 12:29am On Feb 25, 2016
okparea:
can you email me your account detail so that i can send you like 10k starleostainless@yahoo.com

Scam.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by worldraid: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Thought you hold a degree in 'English and Literary Studies'

pinkiecutie:
2"1 economics.. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR..

currently in cross river..

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Sister, Don't do that because i'm looking for a devoted virgin for marriage irrespective of tribe and religion, I'm 35 years old living outside Nigeria,I don't need you for sex but I can help you out if you reach on me, don't let the stupid man destroy your life, for the sack of your mother and your future, grandmachinejp@gmail.com will be a place to support you till you get another job, if you care but make sure you are telling the truth ooo.

Peace.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by jobaltol: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

pls dont sell ur virginity o.....there are a lot of sexually transmiitted diseases out there...............also who knows if it is a family tradition to keep ur virginity ti,ll marriage.............be wise...........the challenge will pass.......it will always pass
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Upon all this warnings that 'she' be scam, u guys no dey hear. Ok o where is the guy that wants to send her 10k
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 12:59am On Feb 25, 2016
There are too many fools in Nigeria. No wonder 'pastors' are doing well.

Family 'thing' is virginity? Mom, in fact, everybody in her/his family? In Nigeria? Where JSS girls are sex experts?

His/her post has scam written all over it yet idiots are in here with their yeye comments as usual: "your boss is a fool", "keep your virginity", "the Lord is your strength", "pray very well...another job is on the way", "how much do you want", etc.

Yet, they call oyinbo ladies mugu because some fall for love scam. Ode gbogbo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2016
NgwalandAbia:
Sister, Don't do that because i'm looking for a devoted virgin for marriage irrespective of tribe and religion, I'm 35 years old living outside Nigeria,I don't need you for sex but I can help you out if you reach on me, don't let the stupid man destroy your life, for the sack of your mother and your future, grandmachinejp@gmail.com will be a place to support you till you get another job, if you care but make sure you are telling the truth ooo.

Peace.
werey

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:05am On Feb 25, 2016
DrDunamis:

Amen... I can imagine your ordeal... The animalistic behave of some men... Don't even think of doing that... Until what you believe controls your life you've not started believing I recommend you go speak to your pastor about this.
werey nla undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2016
okparea:
You see? Ode alaso undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2016
oforij:
Babe keep calm Oluwa is preparing a bigger and fatter ENVELOPE for you. In this same NL, you'll share a testimony.
I'm happy we still have your type in this country.
Wetin I talk? Dem plenty. Testimony ko, testament ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by donciccio: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello OP, I might want to give little assist "widow's might" but I don't know why another spirit keeps holding me back. I heard a voice telling me it's a SCAM!!!
Can the mods or any other nairalander confirm the OP?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
nothingdou1:
Jst be steadfast, God is giving u a test that will make u give a testimony.make my words u will get a better job before april.also meditate on this verse ps91,121,23.its ur pride guide it passionately.
See verses. shocked shocked shocked

And na lie oo. E sabi no f**king God undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:
Keep the faith strong cos am adding you in my prayers tonight.

Nd don't you DARE GIVE UP....cos my interceding on your behalf will be a waste of time.

Be strong, DON'T GIVE UP PINKIECUTIE!!!
fu*k you undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by millionaireman: 1:34am On Feb 25, 2016
steve13:

You are old time detective and you are writing all this on this little boy's scam mail,
You are a mugu cheesy cheesy

Mugu, in the detective world, no complainant is ignored, until the complaints are found to be based on falsehood, or frivolous.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by jaxxy(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:

It's quite sad that some men can not seperate biznes from pleasure or Atleast keep it civil or professional, instead they bring their bad habits and randy behavior into their biznes and work. He employed u for a job if which u r doing and not to be a office gf. If he need gf in the office he shud employ oloshos and see how his biznes thrives.

If one wants to date in ur office dats a personal perference wen mutual bt being sexual harassed/vindictive is a No No. Ur boss acted like a low life and very unprofessional.

Ur reasons are noble and Godly and God will lift u up. Don't give up, never give up. Keep us updated with events so we can help where we can. Cheers!
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 1:53am On Feb 25, 2016
jaxxy:

It's quite sad that some men can not seperate biznes from pleasure or Atleast keep it civil or professional, instead they bring their bad habits and randy behavior into their biznes and work. He employed u for a job if which u r doing and not to be a office gf. If he need gf in the office he shud employ oloshos and see how his biznes thrives.

If one wants to date in ur office dats a personal perference wen mutual bt being sexual harassed/vindictive is a No No. Ur boss acted like a low life and very unprofessional.

Ur reasons are noble and Godly and God will lift u up. Don't give up, never give up. Keep us updated with events so we can help where we can. Cheers!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sermon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.