Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

MEND Attacks Lagos - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Attacks Lagos (24175 Views)

Poll: If true, this attack is:

horrible: 67% (116 votes)
wonderful: 32% (55 votes)
This poll has ended

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. / Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
no time for odudwa trait

we areb readin

yes people see with me

plz yall do; i have been sayin this all along, but plz plz see with me
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by waffigbo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Ikeyman00

You don’t have iota of common sense, if you think of war you better think of the future consequences, if not on your children but the coming generations. How would you think straight, when you eat too much “Stodgy Palm Oil Garri” mixed with bland okra stew, the result would give you Hydrocephalus—too much fiber and water in the brain. Haba, you don’t feel shy, if the midgets among you are suffering from amnesia won’t the taller ones think straight?. Ikeyman00, if the head is rotten the whole body is waste. You are the oldest and still devoid of common sense, pushing your younger ones to abysmal of peril. You are a disgrace to your generation, a super-fool if I found the right oxymoron for your jerk-ass.

Good news, the whole Biafran communities popped “Ogogoro gin” with Pa. Ikeyman00, they felt the destruction of oil facility in Lagos will let Yorubas retaliate and thus roll into civil war; there would pave way for their separatist ambition. I would advise you to stop chasing your shadow.

Bad news, I just caught this armed robber in our compound. He was caught for burglary breaking. I found him with three illegal weapons; bia-fry passport, biaf- rat currency and biaf-rogue flag. You know I did? I told him to eat the flag in my present, then I blew my nose on the currency and had bigger-ass defecates on the flag. What that tells you? Biafra is doomed!

Idiot, its one thing to attack an individual but ranting against something dear to millions of people is reckless and irresponsible.
Nevertheless you being a yoruba wouldn't make me insult the whole odua race, MInd you am half igbo half urhobo,
If you have beef with ikeyman am not going to barge in but just keep it at that level and dont include other hardworking Biafrans aight

And Ikeyman you are an uncallous specimen, keep your ranting about odudwa directly at an individual level against akigbemaru and not the whole yoruba peeps
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Ikeyman00

You don’t have iota of common sense, if you think of war you better think of the future consequences, if not on your children but the coming generations. How would you think straight, when you eat too much “Stodgy Palm Oil Garri” mixed with bland okra stew, the result would give you Hydrocephalus—too much fiber and water in the brain. Haba, you don’t feel shy, if the midgets among you are suffering from amnesia won’t the taller ones think straight?. Ikeyman00, if the head is rotten the whole body is waste. You are the oldest and still devoid of common sense, pushing your younger ones to abysmal of peril. You are a disgrace to your generation, a super-fool if I found the right oxymoron for your jerk-ass.

Good news, the whole Biafran communities popped “Ogogoro gin” with Pa. Ikeyman00, they felt the destruction of oil facility in Lagos will let Yorubas retaliate and thus roll into civil war; there would pave way for their separatist ambition. I would advise you to stop chasing your shadow.

Bad news, I just caught this armed robber in our compound. He was caught for burglary breaking. I found him with three illegal weapons; bia-fry passport, biaf- rat currency and biaf-rogue flag. You know I did? I told him to eat the flag in my present, then I blew my nose on the currency and had bigger-ass defecates on the flag. What that tells you? Biafra is doomed!

akigbemaru
listen my friend

i felt ur pain, i have shown the whole world the mechanism of ur oduduwa trait, u might not like it, but remeber u are always free to read the thread back agin, then u will be so ashame of doduduwa himself

u are fool and idot, but u dnt know that, i hit the oduduwa on his chest, so all ur attempt in tryin to discreit my stand aint gona work, giveeee up

yoruba precedence, when a lot of them dnt have house in nigeria got houses in london on morgeage
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2009
u are slowpoke to the highest order; bloody idot that refuses to picture the ills of oduduwa trait

these are the people like i said got houses in london but dnt have one in naija

if it was the igbos like the one in lagos, its turns out, they just came from villa to limelight abi

oduduwa oduduwa

cant u see the trait, wat does take to see it!! if u anit seein it, the world can see it

oh yea the ijaw are yorubas cuz they got yoruba names said by becomefool, oh yes remove bayelsea,delta and edo to benin, u wouldnt see any gbatti interferrin

but the same oduduwa just like this slowpoke will be the first to tell u baifara is dead,

me tire oooo

for this oduduwa most eduacted ??
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by fayahsoul: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
@No2atheism

It is the neutrality of yorubas that pose a considerable obstacle to the efforts of all groups and peoples fighting for self-determination. Duh! come on.

The yorubas stand for nothing hence they fall for every damn thing.

The yorubas should state unambiguously where they stand and be consistent on that stand.

Forget all these tall tales from the past, people barely recall what happened last year accurately talkless of 40 yrs ago. Let's deal logically with the situation presently on the ground.

And all this igbos saying they can't careless about who buys what in their ancestral land, big shame on you. Everything is not for sale. You money hungry bastards. If you want to build go home and build.  
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
@$osisi
Your cave mentality will not allow you invest the east even if you want to.

What are doing in uk?Why don'y you remain in yorubaland?

What do you mean igbos are benefiting financially?Let us foget the leaders?

Igbos will continue to have problems with people like you. . .na today?
You got more Igbos in Diaspora than Yorubas . What’s big deal about foreign land, after all will have more foreigners on our soil than we move over there. Just back your wrong criticism about Yorubas, I know that is what you and your likes do all the time. I don’t have problems with anybody but if you open your big mouth and talk shits about Yoruba again, I won’t hesitate to lash back. Mind you, if you see any Yoruba leaders who might have one way or the other looted this country; you can put curse on them anyway. If you are talking about like of incestuous Gorrilla, Arisekola, Diya and all those bastard folks, you are free to run your mouth.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
And Ikeyman you are an uncallous specimen, keep your ranting about odudwa directly at an individual level against akigbemaru and not the whole yoruba peeps

waffigbo

now u listen bro ha

i really dnt know what the hell is wrong with that old man

this superman aka ikeyman u lookin at will always stand for the truth and will contribute to see naija fly high. no more no less!! yes sir

me and u and u and u are nigerians so to stand there and tell me that the oduduwa trait anit real, its a joke

im afraid, cuz u might like it however  like i alwys say for us to move forward we need to address all these issues so our children childer shouldnt be drag into a mess
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
now u can kiss it or leave it

but feel free to examine mostly the oduduwa with the exception of few

and tell me if that trait anit real

then shall i change my mind;

u can start from becomerich

one time the igbos are greedy, ohh they used yoruba woman and dump them in lagos, ohh the yorubas will be quick to marry oyibo than igbo oh this oh that

oh i dnt hate the igbos, look remove this and that to benin oh im a man of god

but remember one thing the ball is on ur court
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by fayahsoul: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
[size=16pt] Long live the land of the rising sun. . .

RBG for life!
[/size]

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
@WAFFIGBO
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Idiot, its one thing to attack an individual but ranting against something dear to millions of people is reckless and irresponsible.
Nevertheless you being a yoruba wouldn't make me insult the whole odua race,  MInd you am half igbo half urhobo,
If you have beef with ikeyman am not going to barge in but just keep it at that level and dont include other hardworking Biafrans aight

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I understand you and I'm sorry if I disrespect you! But your little girl (ikeyman000) does not have any reason to point fingers at Oduduwa or Awolowo at all time. I have seen him in more than hundred times pointing fingers at us on just little issues that didn’t even concern him. On other thread, someone depicts "Wole Soyinka" as being embossed on figment’s 5000 naira bills, I know it won't happen and I don't what it to happen. We have to save economy by keep low denominations. All he would say is Oduduwa trait! Then, Ramsey Noah's babies' mama tends to be Yoruba and so pretty and ebony, he started ranting and yelling that the kids are darker and Ramsey's wife must explain that. I bet you, if that could have been Ojukwu pictures are embossed, he would be so glad to pop Ogogoro gin. With that being said, we need to analyze the possible scenarios to actualize vision 20/20 or help the mediocre Yar' adua to effectively workout his 700-point-agenda.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2009
hahhahhha^^^^ no need appologisin cuz no harm done

but i think me right in what im sayin

till im ve been proofin wrong then shall i take ur stand

but for now practicals speak for itselves
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ocelot2006(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL HAS THE CRISIS IN THE NIGER-DELTA AND ATTACK IN LAGOS GOT TO DO WITH BIAFRA (A NON-EXISTING COUNTRY)?! THE BLOODY CIVIL WAR AGAINST BIAFRA ENDED A VERY LONG TIME AGO, AND BIAFRA LOST! SO TO THE SO-CALLED BIAFRAN SUPPORTERS HERE, MIND YOUR BUSINESS HERE AND GET OVER IT!!

To other so-called Nigerians calling for your nation's destruction at it's darkest hour, if you have no constructive solution for the national security crisis we face, please feel free to get the hell out, take a trip to the Congo where your thoughts are welcomed, and leave my dear Nigeria for me  angry. No one's begging to stay or preventing you from leaving. You either get the hell out or think of ways to resolve the crisis we face.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

@$osisi
Your cave mentality will not allow you invest the east even if you want to.

Look at this idiot
It may interest you to note that most Igbos with investments any where else have one in their homeland too.
now you have been educated

What are doing in uk?Why don'y you remain in yorubaland?
Don't live in the UK
never lived in yorubaland
ode!

What do you mean igbos are benefiting financially?Let us foget the leaders?

stop smoking wee wee
you're not making sense

Igbos will continue to have problems with people like you. . .na today?
Please what problems do we have that Yorubas don't have
Is hunger not wiring you like the rest of us?

You got more Igbos in Diaspora than Yorubas . What’s big deal about foreign land, after all will have more foreigners on our soil than we move over there.

Now what is the purpose of this offtopic post?
madness don set in?

Just back your wrong criticism about Yorubas, I know that is what you and your likes do all the time. I don’t have problems with anybody but if you open your big mouth and talk shits about Yoruba again, I won’t hesitate to lash back.

I never and will never make a statement against Yorubas except as a response to a Yoruba person.
Check my posts
They are always responses to western almajiris like yourself

Mind you, if you see any Yoruba leaders who might have one way or the other looted this country; you can put curse on them anyway. If you are talking about like of incestuous Gorrilla, Arisekola, Diya and all those bastard folks, you are free to run your mouth.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
ocelot2006:

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL HAS THE CRISIS IN THE NIGER-DELTA AND ATTACK IN LAGOS GOT TO DO WITH BIAFRA (A NON-EXISTING COUNTRY)?! THE BLOODY CIVIL WAR AGAINST BIAFRA ENDED A VERY LONG TIME AGO, AND BIAFRA LOST! SO TO THE SO-CALLED BIAFRAN SUPPORTERS HERE, MIND YOUR BUSINESS HERE AND GET OVER IT!!

To other so-called Nigerians calling for your nation's destruction at it's darkest hour, if you have no constructive solution for the national security crisis we face, please feel free to get the hell out, take a trip to the Congo where your thoughts are welcomed, and leave my dear Nigeria for me angry. No one's begging to stay or preventing you from leaving. You either get the hell out or think of ways to resolve the crisis we face.

another idiot that starts off pretending to be neutral.
It's just a matter of time and we see the real al gore
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by waffigbo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Ikeyman:
wetin yoruba people do u sef?. I am half igbo and do understand the sentiments of my Igbo brothers but I dont like the way people like you go on the offensive attacking a whole civilization.

Why dont Hamas have world appeal even though we know the palestinians are suffering. Suicide Bombing and rantings about jewish destruction wont win you my support. Likewise ranting about the backwardness of oduduwa wont forward your cause cos then you are alienating a whole people.

Abeg cool down for JESUS
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2009
read from debosky.
He is a Yoruba man
please read his comments on this thread

It is the neutrality of yorubas that pose a considerable obstacle to the efforts of all groups and peoples fighting for self-determination. Duh! come on.

The yorubas stand for nothing hence they fall for every damn thing.

The yorubas should state unambiguously where they stand and be consistent on that stand.

Forget all these tall tales from the past, people barely recall what happened last year accurately talkless of 40 yrs ago. Let's deal logically with the situation presently on the ground.

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2009
@Ikeyman00

What’s a big deal, if Yorubas are lazy on their land, but we do the opposite when we go outside.
The fact is I will never do servile works in my region, we let outsiders do that. Just how you said majority of us do security and car driving abroad.
I think is better than modern day slavery practicing by your people, whom if you want to help families out help them, other than putting them in minimum of two decade indentions under the disguise of apprentice.
I remember Ebuka and Chukwumerejeje did more than you, thinking we were lazy for nothing doing apprentice under anybody in those days. Before they know it, 13 out of 18 of us did travel out for schooling. Do what you like to do better, just like you mock citizens in western countries for being lazy and slothful(mind you they collect EBT cards for meals), go ahead and mock, but at the end of the day we set the standard! You might want to hate, it’s cool to drink your hate-o-rade.
Mr. Foolish, is it right to lash out other tribes and hide under the aegis of race card, if other tribe lash out back at your tribe is like not okay?
It’s on now, I know your B.itch a.ss now, where ever you go to criticize on this forum, it’s all going to be between you and I.
I think Oduduwa has given us a lasting legacy; you are not authorized to speak because you don’t have history. I know who your hero is Ojukwu Chukwumerijejejejejejeje, you got to give me a break! How many of the sickle cell patients have had seizure or heart attacks in the process of calling this war-monger hero’s name.
I tell it to his face, Ojukwu is nobody but a faker, he had millions of Biafrans blood piled up on his neck; now he feels like an alien in the UFO. He needs to be charged and put to face world crime court. If Charles Taylor did escape it, what spares him away? Now, you tell me!
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2009
Ibime:

Anyone claiming this to be a tribal attack needs to get a life. . . . and if they insist on seeing it that way, then they should consider it a retaliation for the Otta-directed attack on Odi. . . . infact, the land of Odi is calling for the blood of 277 more people just to even the score on both sides. . . . so that the 300 deaths in Odi are accounted for. . . . I can carry on making these stupid deductions. . . . lets see how stupid we can get in the name of tribalism. . . .

Hundreds of Niger-Deltans have been killed by FG forces with the connivance of power-brokers from every tribe of Nigeria. . . . every Federal Government property is a legitimate target whether it is situated in your fathers backyard or on Niger-Deltan land. . . if you dont like it, go and pick up arms if you get liver. . .

look to your east, at Cameroon.

Go and ask them what happened there before you were born.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Abagworo(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2009
The problem is the title of this thread.MEND never attacked Lagos.Igbos cant even be happy if kano is attacked.The issue is that the fg was stylishly shifting oil investments west-wards and even had plans of laying pipe for lpg in ogun state.why?neglected the refineries in niger delta.MEND won the hearts of many Nigerians when they faced the pipelines and oil installations of which atlas cove is one and happens to be in Lagos.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2009
@$osisi
_______________________________________________________________________________________
I for one does not support  MEND and never have
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You are a damn liar, maybe you were hallucinating when you typed and supported MEND, for what you called credible invasion. Go back to your previous comments you will see it there. Next time you start a fight you can't finish! Now you want to take back your words, you must be a joker! Then, tell Ikeyman00 to reply me as to know what to say next. I got the slurs and expletives too, chilly in my cooler.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2009
Abagworo:

The problem is the title of this thread.MEND never attacked Lagos.Igbos cant even be happy if kano is attacked.The issue is that the fg was stylishly shifting oil investments west-wards and even had plans of laying pipe for lpg in ogun state.why?neglected the refineries in niger delta.MEND won the hearts of many Nigerians when they faced the pipelines and oil installations of which atlas cove is one and happens to be in Lagos.

pathological liars full here.

Hope MEND is paying you well.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2009
: akigbemaru
@Ikeyman00

What’s a big deal, if Yorubas are lazy on their land, but we do the opposite when we go outside.
The fact is I will never do servile works in my region, we let outsiders do that. Just how you said majority of us do security and car driving abroad.
I think is better than modern day slavery practicing by your people, whom if you want to help families out help them, other than putting them in minimum of two decade indentions under the disguise of apprentice.
I remember Ebuka and Chukwumerejeje did more than you, thinking we were lazy for nothing doing apprentice under anybody in those days. Before they know it, 13 out of 18 of us did travel out for schooling. Do what you like to do better, just like you mock citizens in western countries for being lazy and slothful(mind you they collect EBT cards for meals), go ahead and mock, but at the end of the day we set the standard! You might want to hate, it’s cool to drink your hate-o-rade.
Mr. Foolish, is it right to lash out other tribes and hide under the aegis of race card, if other tribe lash out back at your tribe is like not okay?
It’s on now, I know your B.itch a.ss now, where ever you go to criticize on this forum, it’s all going to be between you and I.
I think Oduduwa has given us a lasting legacy; you are not authorized to speak because you don’t have history. I know who your hero is Ojukwu Chukwumerijejejejejejeje, you got to give me a break! How many of the sickle cell patients have had seizure or heart attacks in the process of calling this war-monger hero’s name.
I tell it to his face, Ojukwu is nobody but a faker, he had millions of Biafrans blood piled up on his neck; now he feels like an alien in the UFO. He needs to be charged and put to face world crime court. If Charles Taylor did escape it, what spares him away? Now, you tell me!

k u spoken!!
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2009
unfortunately the world cnt be fooled!!!
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2009
ocelot2006:

To other so-called Nigerians calling for your nation's destruction at it's darkest hour, if you have no constructive solution for the national security crisis we face, please feel free to get the hell out, take a trip to the Congo where your thoughts are welcomed, and leave my dear Nigeria for me  angry. No one's begging to stay or preventing you from leaving. You either get the hell out or think of ways to resolve the crisis we face.

Idiot angry

When did you buy Nigeria's independence certificate?
Go to Congo if you don't support MENd's defence of the Niger Delta

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by RichyBlacK(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2009
Oppressed people not only have the right but the duty to confront and fight their oppressors.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2009
@Ikeyman00

It's that all you just going to say? Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2009
akigbemaru:

@$osisi
I for one does not support  MEND and never have

You are a damn liar, maybe you were hallucinating when you typed and supported MEND, for what you called credible invasion. Go back to your previous comments you will see it there. Next time you start a fight you can't finish! Now you want to take back your words, you must be a joker! Then, tell Ikeyman00 to reply me as to know what to say next. I got the slurs and expletives too, chilly in my cooler.

Can you produce it please
quote me let's see who the liar is
I dare you
I double dare you
If you're not the coward people call you produce that quote here where I called MEND's invasion credible or forever shut up your maggot infested mouth.
If you call yourself a man produce it.
this is a challenge
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Oppressed people not only have the right but the duty to confront and fight their oppressors.

who are the oppressed people and who are the oppressors?

Yet let someone "harass" you, an oppressor, and you run weeping to admin.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sley4life(m): 1:59am On Jul 16, 2009
New development of Mend attack is gonna unfold. Meanwhile the gov should kip their fingers crossed
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by AloyEmeka9: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2009
becoomrich:

7.  United Nation: Biafra found it difficult to have a seat at the united nation, Benin republic already have a seat in the United nation.

So you can see why MEND is trying to take over Yorubaland, for seperation, they are sending signal to any politician or God father who thinks he is god in Yorubaland that he think he would stop the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state join the republic of Benin.

You see the call for Odua, biafra or Niger delta would face too many problem. That is why joining the republic of Benin is the only possible option. Even the capital of Benin republic is a Yoruba city with a Yoruba king (oba). This is the only option.  [size=14pt]This is what lawyer who have worked on files with the united nation have told me[/size]. Unification is 100% possible.

Give us the name of this lawyer? grin grin grin
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2009
This thread is about MEND attacking an FG installation situated in Lagos and how to combat such attacks in future.
Listen to the attackers cos rumors has it that Tompolo is still very much around Lagos waters.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by carolalex1(f): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2009
Hello all,

Please leave Yar adua alone!!! He never promised anythinG!!! He promised a 7 point agenda, which is he still delibrately on. He never promised anything. Check the meaning of agenda below

·gen·da (ə-jěn'də)
n. pl. a·gen·das

A list or program of things to be done or considered: "They share with them an agenda beyond the immediate goal of democratization of the electoral process" (Daniel Sneider.

Yaradua is still considering which he promised and he will definitely spend is tenure as president considering.
Nothing less, nothing more as plaanned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

NDDC Can't Pay Salaries: Wike, Patience Jonathan Loot NDDC - SaharaReporters / Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.