Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

MEND Attacks Lagos - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Attacks Lagos (24293 Views)

Poll: If true, this attack is:

horrible: 67% (116 votes)
wonderful: 32% (55 votes)
This poll has ended

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. / Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by superstar1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
MY QUESTION STILL REMAINS -------

1. HAS MEND USE THE FUNDS THEY GOT FROM OIL BUNKERING AND KIDNAPPING FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY AND PEOPLE THEY CLAIMED THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR?

2. MEND SHOULD POINT OUT TO JUST 2BORE HOLES THEY HAVE SUNK IN ANY COMMUNITY IN SOUTH SOUTH?

IF THEY CANNOT AND ALL THOSE CELEBRATING CANNOT ANSWER THESE PERTINENT QUESTIONS, THEN MEND IS A CONFIRMED CRIMINAL GROUP AND TERRORIST THAT SHOULD BE FOUGHT WITH EVERY VEIN OF PATRIOTISM---IF ANY SHA.
MEND BELONGS TO TEH EVIL AXIS AND THEY CAN NEVER PREVAIL. ALL THOSE BOIZ HAVES WICKED CARS, MANSIONS, OFFSHORE A/CS (THOUGH THIE PARENST AND SIBLINGS ARE STILL IN THE THATCHED ROOFS IN THE VILLAGES) AND SOME OF YOU ARE BUSY WORRYING URSELF TO DEFEND SOME BUNCH OF IDIOTS AND MISCREANTS.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Ikeyman00

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
more oduduwa trait as days goes on!!

now u tell the rest of the nigeria the so called oduduwa know how
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am thirsty too and I love to drink and I want to have more comments like you; so, let's get started. I glanced through your more than 3,000 comments. I am shocked to never see any comment about progress in Nigeria, everything you typed was rubbish (slurs and expletives) and complete baloney about other tribes. And when people talk about your tribe you cry loud of marginalization. If you don’t get off talking stupid about Yorubas I won’t leave you, Presido1, Jakumo, Beaf and Becoomrich alone. Bleep all of you! I could brag up with Yoruba bourgeois too, would you think I am cocky? I might just be, fools!
Then, the tactics you employed during the Biafran war. The innocent Yorubas were tighted up and made walked butt-naked in the eastern streets. They were forced to be reciting (Biafran would win in the name of Jesus), then, the already neutral Yorubas were about to chase every last one of you out of Lagos and you were crying of no Love.

Check the video clip on “youtube” link—(http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=103342296503&h=Dhamv&u=kw_lh&ref=mf)

After you have seen the video clips, tell me if that was not Yorubas’ voice. You the Hausas you were fighting and jumped to Yorubas; because we did not support your selfish ulterior motive. We didn’t even stop you till you moved forward to Lagos, where we intercepted your scary asses at Ore.

A big fool like you, because you witnessed Biafran war, you still get your old butt on this forum tussling with little kids. Way to go old Junk!! If you remain on Biafran dreams and don’t get a job and make your life meaningful you are on your own.
Biafra is a propanganda and is doomed!
Who are you by the way to think MEND actions are justified anyway? They need to hold their leaders responsible at all cost. I have lived in Lagos in all my life and I can tell it’s not all that glitter is gold. Many Lagosians barely get three square meals a day, they still feel happy about their place; while foreigners looted all our money and still yelling at us.

Note, that nothing in the world is more dangerous or exhibits such act of abnegation than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity, for parting the terrain of peril in 21 century.
Biafran militants, all you do is hating. Go ahead and drink more of that Hate-o-rade. Just get off from Yoruba in any of your discussion on this forum? I don’t play that shit, please back off. We are family.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha3: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2009
superstar1:

1. HAS MEND USE THE FUNDS THEY GOT FROM OIL BUNKERING AND KIDNAPPING FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY AND PEOPLE THEY CLAIMED THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR?

2. MEND SHOULD POINT OUT TO JUST 2BORE HOLES THEY HAVE SUNK IN ANY COMMUNITY IN SOUTH SOUTH?

IF THEY CANNOT AND ALL THOSE CELEBRATING CANNOT ANSWER THESE PERTINENT QUESTIONS, THEN MEND IS A CONFIRMED CRIMINAL GROUP AND TERRORIST THAT SHOULD BE FOUGHT WITH EVERY VEIN OF PATRIOTISM---IF ANY SHA.
MEND BELONGS TO TEH EVIL AXIS AND THEY CAN NEVER PREVAIL. ALL THOSE BOIZ HAVES WICKED CARS, MANSIONS, OFFSHORE A/CS (THOUGH THIE PARENST AND SIBLINGS ARE STILL IN THE THATCHED ROOFS IN THE VILLAGES) AND SOME OF YOU ARE BUSY WORRYING URSELF TO DEFEND SOME BUNCH OF IDIOTS AND MISCREANTS.

So you are even aware that patriotism is hardly found in nigeria these days  I say it that nigerians do not know what they want in nigeria and deserve the goverment they get.

Mend make una continue dey bomb they go nonsense.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Ikeyman00

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
now the whole world can see for themselves so when the see omo nna in lagos, the better desist from eludin their oduduwa selves if they can
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess, you dey “Kolo” and your herbs remain just one to complete; despite you are dealing with heavy medications. Many herbalists had given you placebos instead of drugs that would have had therapeutic effects on you. Some even misconstrued your illness to Bi-polar or Autism. I know your problem; you have had a kryptonite mixing with your already feeble hydrocephalous brain. There by making you act with eccentricity; an aberrational behavior that devoid to the contrary.
The same enemy in disguise! Get off from Ijaw people’s d$cks. Ijaw people will never support your Bia-fry’s selfish interest, especially when it was so glared to them that you are brainwashed with “Aro-Chukwu’s caste” mentality and ideology; which says if you are not 100% Igbo, you are so inferior! You ran helter-skelter, even zig-zag strides and nobody is there to nudge. That tells you that your chicken has come home to roast.
Ijaws issues are just tips of an iceberg, don’t put your mouth Biafrans, it’s a family thing. Remember the whole South West territory, I don’t care if you are culturally different from Yoruba. Then, the Biafrans after your seperation, the new problems begin, if you think the whole South East is yours. The Nassarawas and Benue got the three-quarter of the whole South East. You think you can use this to lit up your Biafran mission. We had defeated you before and we would do it again.

To Becoomrich, Beaf, Jakumo, Presido1. I say f.uck all of you too. I know you are all paid already to talk shi.ts about Yorubas, I may advise you to desist from your lunatic criticism  and stop blaming us for every last of your adversity.

are you on drugs?
what has Biafra got to do with MEND
did you get some recent Ogbomosho tribal markings and the pain is not going away lipsrsealed
can you sharap,you sound deranged.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
superstar1:

How many boreholes have you sunk?
how many has OPC sunk?
The way you guys open your mouths and shout villages and thatched roof just because your fathers fled the interiors of their Ondo,Ogun and Oyo hamlets for Lagos befuzzles me.
Have you stepped out of your batcher in Isale Eko and agege to visit other areas of Nigeria?
that one na Lagos too?
when people who live in Lagos talk some transplanted Yoruba man living in a hut sorrounded by swampy water in okokomaiko will open mouth too and call people names
abeg make we hear word.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by superstar1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
@ OSISI

YOU ARE DEFINATELY A DEMENTED SOUL BY ASKING ME HOW MANY BORE HOLES I HAVE SUNK?YOU ARE DEFIANATELY ONE OF THE ASS HOLE FOR THOSE MILITANTS TO F**K.

DO I LOOK KLIKE MEND THAT IS KIDNAPPING PEOPLE AND KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF MILITANCY . FOR YOUR INFO, YOU THIS DULLARD AND RETARD, OPC IS BEING USED IN MOST PARTS OF LAGOS AND SOUTH WEST AS VIGILANTE AGAINST NIGHT MARAUDERS`AND CRIMINALS LIKE MEND.

TELL ME ONE GOOD THING MEND HAS DONE AND I WILL GIVE U THREE MORE FROM OPC. ODE OSHI.

WE ARE PROUD OF OUR VILLAGES AND WE ARE NOT SHYING AWAY FROM THEM OR BEHAVING AS IF THEY DONT EXIST BUT WE TOOK A STEP FURTHER BY ENSURING THOSE THATCHED HOUSES ARE GRADUALLY BEING TURNED TO MODERN HOUSES UNLIKE YOURS WHICH IS STILL THE SAME WAY MARY SLESSOR,MUNGO PARK AND LORD LUGARD LEFT IT.

OLOSHI OR OSISI OR WOTZ UR NAME SELF, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SPEW F**KERY HERE THINK TWICE,THIS IS A THREAD MEANT TO ARTICULATE POINTS FOR AND AGAINST MEND WITH GENUINE FACTS AND KNOWLEDGE AND IT IS NOT A PLACE FOR AFRICAN MAGIC DUMBHEADS LIKE YOU.

GET LOST, I WILL BE BACK
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Abagworo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
I am neither mend nor massob but WHY CANT 100% RESOURCE CONTROL BE GRANTED?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
some Naijas are born liars.^^
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha3: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
superstar1:

@ OSISI

YOU ARE DEFINATELY A DEMENTED SOUL BY ASKING ME HOW MANY BORE HOLES I HAVE SUNK?YOU ARE DEFIANATELY ONE OF THE ASS HOLE FOR THOSE MILITANTS TO F**K.

DO I LOOK KLIKE MEND THAT IS KIDNAPPING PEOPLE AND KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF MILITANCY . FOR YOUR INFO, YOU THIS DULLARD AND RETARD, OPC IS BEING USED IN MOST PARTS OF LAGOS AND SOUTH WEST AS VIGILANTE AGAINST NIGHT MARAUDERS`AND CRIMINALS LIKE MEND.
TELL ME ONE GOOD THING MEND HAS DONE AND I WILL GIVE U THREE MORE FROM OPC. ODE OSHI.

WE ARE PROUD OF OUR VILLAGES AND WE ARE NOT SHYING AWAY FROM THEM OR BEHAVING AS IF THEY DONT EXIST BUT WE TOOK A STEP FURTHER BY ENSURING THOSE THATCHED HOUSES ARE GRADUALLY BEING TURNED TO MODERN HOUSES UNLIKE YOURS WHICH IS STILL THE SAME WAY MARY SLESSOR,MUNGO PARK AND LORD LUGARD LEFT IT.

OLOSHI OR OSISI OR WOTZ UR NAME SELF, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SPEW F**KERY HERE THINK TWICE,THIS IS A THREAD MEANT TO ARTICULATE POINTS FOR AND AGAINST MEND WITH GENUINE FACTS AND KNOWLEDGE AND IT IS NOT A PLACE FOR AFRICAN MAGIC DUMBHEADS LIKE YOU.

GET LOST, I WILL BE BACK

All this one wey dey yarn hear na cigar.where was opc when mend came?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2009
now we're getting down to the nitty gritty.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Mr. Ikeyman00
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITT style, embezlement as they comes abi? u are carzy and the oduduwa has beginin to know that lagos is a nigerian asset built by the igbos know how??
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Ikeyman00, wetin be the big deal about Yorubas self? You had more than three thousands comments; everything is straightly slurs and expletives about other tribes. How long are you going to do all this? Make hays when the sun shines! When you never make steps and keep blaming other tribes for your wrong deeds, your precious time is wasted and die-trying to lament and criticize about other people. I am tired of your antics, you can lash out other tribes; but if other tribes talk about Biafrans you will points fingers (that’s Oduduwa traits) you don’t talk shitz about us without getting your caps peel-off. Your people can steal more from FGN but if other tribes steal it’s a crime. Tell me anyone of your elders like on this list below who has not one way or the other steals from FGN, then you can convince me beyond a reasonable doubt that they got all their money from East, Biafran nation or better still from heaven:
Ibru, Emeka Offor, Peter Odili, Jim Ovia, Emmanuel Ojei, Sonny Odogwu, Jim Ovia, Rochas Okorocha, Nzeribe and the criminal Ojukwu.
These people stole and looted Nigerian economy in the name of one Nigeria. They cannot even go back to east, they know villagers are hanging on with cutlasses and daggers to chop their heads off. They would have preferred their businesses in east, who has that money to buy goods and many of you are arsons and vandals, they are ready to burn and destruct anything innovation. The OjUKWU has the most expensive hectares of land in the whole Africa, just in Highbrow area of Lagos and nobody questioned him if that was his father’s land? Then, you have this innocent boy, accident of inter-tribal marriage who was born in the east and has lived all his life over there. He contested for position and won and many of you cried fowl-loud of marginalization. Then, in Lagos, an Igbo guy who just migrated from east to find his daily bread from West as usual, the commissioner Akizubue and nobody is making noise. If that happens in the east, they would cry-fowl and call it a taboo for outsiders to govern their territory. So, learn to be tolerant and other will follow!
You always shout Lagos was a capital, can you do the math for me? Lagos was a capital for 21 years including lull of activities during Biafra; but Biafra ended 42 years ago. That’s times two of when Lagos reigned as capital, what are you waiting on to develop east since 42 years ago? You better start doing something, if not 100 years to now, you will still be blaming others for your wrong doings. Act fast now, because a stitch in time saves nine!
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha3: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Mr. Ikeyman00
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITT style, embezlement as they comes abi? u are carzy and the oduduwa has beginin to know that lagos is a nigerian asset built by the igbos know how??
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Ikeyman00, wetin be the big deal about Yorubas self? You had more than three thousands comments; everything is straightly slurs and expletives about other tribes. How long are you going to do all this? Make hays when the sun shines! When you never make steps and keep blaming other tribes for your wrong deeds, your precious time is wasted and die-trying to lament and criticize about other people. I am tired of your antics, you can lash out other tribes; but if other tribes talk about Biafrans you will points fingers (that’s Oduduwa traits) you don’t talk shitz about us without getting your caps peel-off. Your people can steal more from FGN but if other tribes steal it’s a crime. Tell me anyone of your elders like on this list below who has not one way or the other steals from FGN, then you can convince me beyond a reasonable doubt that they got all their money from East, Biafran nation or better still from heaven:
Ibru, Emeka Offor, Peter Odili, Jim Ovia, Emmanuel Ojei, Sonny Odogwu, Jim Ovia, Rochas Okorocha, Nzeribe and the criminal Ojukwu.
These people stole and looted Nigerian economy in the name of one Nigeria. They cannot even go back to east, they know villagers are hanging on with cutlasses and daggers to chop their heads off. They would have preferred their businesses in east, who has that money to buy goods and many of you are arsons and vandals, they are ready to burn and destruct anything innovation. The OjUKWU has the most expensive hectares of land in the whole Africa, just in Highbrow area of Lagos and nobody questioned him if that was his father’s land? Then, you have this innocent boy, accident of inter-tribal marriage who was born in the east and has lived all his life over there. He contested for position and won and many of you cried fowl-loud of marginalization. Then, in Lagos, an Igbo guy who just migrated from east to find his daily bread from West as usual, the commissioner Akizubue and nobody is making noise. If that happens in the east, they would cry-fowl and call it a taboo for outsiders to govern their territory. So, learn to be tolerant and other will follow!
You always shout Lagos was a capital, can you do the math for me? Lagos was a capital for 21 years including lull of activities during Biafra; but Biafra ended 42 years ago. That’s times two of when Lagos reigned as capital, what are you waiting on to develop east since 42 years ago? You better start doing something, if not 100 years to now, you will still be blaming others for your wrong doings. Act fast now, because a stitch in time saves nine!

Is Ibru igbo?Ojukwu looted nigeria?Ojukwu is not residing in east?Think before type my man.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by AloyEmeka9: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

If Nigeria did not even have OIL or OYEL as Igbo people like you pronoun it, the depot in Lagos would still be; because it just a reservoir not refinery.

grin grin grin I agree with you on this one. Igbos pronounce oil as OYEL and Yorubas pronounce oil as HOIL. grin grin grin
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
I guess, you dey “Kolo” and your herbs remain just one to complete; despite you are dealing with heavy medications. Many herbalists had given you placebos instead of drugs that would have had therapeutic effects on you. Some even misconstrued your illness to Bi-polar or Autism. I know your problem; you have had a kryptonite mixing with your already feeble hydrocephalous brain. There by making you act with eccentricity; an aberrational behavior that devoid to the contrary.
The same enemy in disguise! Get off from Ijaw people’s d$cks. Ijaw people will never support your Bia-fry’s selfish interest, especially when it was so glared to them that you are brainwashed with “Aro-Chukwu’s caste” mentality and ideology; which says if you are not 100% Igbo, you are so inferior! You ran helter-skelter, even zig-zag strides and nobody is there to nudge. That tells you that your chicken has come home to roast.
Ijaws issues are just tips of an iceberg, don’t put your mouth Biafrans, it’s a family thing. Remember the whole South West territory, I don’t care if you are culturally different from Yoruba. Then, the Biafrans after your seperation, the new problems begin, if you think the whole South East is yours. The Nassarawas and Benue got the three-quarter of the whole South East. You think you can use this to lit up your Biafran mission. We had defeated you before and we would do it again.

To Becoomrich, Beaf, Jakumo, Presido1. I say f.uck all of you too. I know you are all paid already to talk shi.ts about Yorubas, I may advise you to desist from your lunatic criticism  and stop blaming us for every last of your adversity.

akigbemaru
u are big oduduwa fool, courtesy the internet, the world got a chance to picture what the oduduwa
is like, we all know how lagos was before oil money came on board, now u can carr on deludin urself, as u are drivin in lagos, try to picture all i said, u are a mad and befuddle being that u will live to realise that
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Horus(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2009

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru
so the igbo should be fallin all over themselves cuz lagos get igbo commissioner abi??

i think it will be interestin if fg could state how much revenue comes out from the igbos in tin can port

yet ur oduduwa trait wouldnt let u see that

like me or not, im the most patriotic nigerian out there, cuz nl will testify that!! ur oduduwa trait will never let u see that, but in a country some tribe has be deludin themselves for year, my friend time is up

lagos is for all nigeria

if u have money, go down to igbo land and buy land no one cares

plz oduduwa, this should be new nigeria we are tryin to make, hahhha rebrandin abi

its about time to wake ur oduduwa ass up, this aint tribalism, its the truth, witness in nl

come off that trait plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

last time i was in the east, the mechanic that save my black ass was a yoruba man, cuz my car when the engine build up heat, it kept stopin, u could imagine what i went through, one man say it the caburator, it this and its thats, not until i met a yoruba garage that i was safe; distributor coil no good

now u can hang on till u die in ijebu ode, if u feel like steppin down to east nobody cares it naija

so for u to come here in ur attempt to lecture me on lagos is quite ridicle
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
superstar1:

@ OSISI

GET LOST, I WILL BE BACK

Don't hide behind the word "we" you drop out motor park tout
original area boy.
What have you as an individual achieved in your miserable life.
What normal person types in all caps to begin with except 419ers
Is that what you do?
You send out mass 419 letters from some shady "hinternet" cafe and log unto nairaland in your spare time.
You do sound like them
Prince Jegede shokoya,grandson of Idi of Idi Araba.
Who is shying away from their villages?
Come to Igboland at Christmas ,that's where all Igbo sons and daughters are from all over the globe.
You think we're like you that moved from some interior cave in your original states and moved into some other cave in Iyana Ipaja and forget your homelands.

asha 3:

All this one wey dey yarn hear na cigar.where was opc when mend came?

ask Mr speaker of OPC
where were they when MEND travelled all the way from Bayelsa,crossed 7 seas and landed in Lagos.
Their vigilante binoculars no dey work?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Horus(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by AloyEmeka9: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
$osisi:

Don't hide behind the word "we" you drop out motor park tout
original area boy.
What have you as an individual achieved in your miserable life.
What normal person types in all caps to begin with except 419ers
Is that what you do?
You send out mass 419 letters from some shady "hinternet" cafe and log unto nairaland in your spare time.
You do sound like them
Prince Jegede shokoya,grandson of Idi of Idi Araba.
Who is shying away from their villages?
Come to Igboland at Christmas ,that's where all Igbo sons and daughters are from all over the globe.
You think we're like you that moved from some interior cave in your original states and moved into some other cave in Iyana Ipaja and forget your homelands.

Help me tellam oh. one of the graduates from tpiah's vocational and tribal training school is obviously doing his IT on nairaland. Let him run his mouth for days, i think i an enjoying it.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Mr. Ikeyman00

You are also very ignorant
Have you been to the East?
tell me have you?
all these lilly livered good for nothing idiots go on and on about people coming to Lagos.
Be truthful
Is your great grandfather from Lagos?
even if he were,and so what?
should people take permission from you before migrating to an area in their own country?

The same Igbos wanted to leave Nigeria
Your fathers swore on their genitals that they must become part of Nigeria and fought and some died for it
Yet you idiots want Igbos to remain in the East and not come to Lagos
Most of the touts and sewage dwellers in Lagos are Yorubas not Igbos,I'm sure you know that
should they also move back to Okitipupa and Ijebuode?
Is it our fault that our people are progressive and would move anywhere to trade and make a living rather than invade funerals with babiallah plates?
You may be surprised that Igbos own a large chunk of the prized real estate in Lagos and Abuja
If you don't like it,kill yourself.
Igbos are Nigerians,they are entitled to live anywhere in Nigeria.
If Lebanese can own land in Lagos,why not Igbos?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ocelot2006(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
QUESTION: What concerns the Ibos, or more specifically the biafrans with the Niger-Delta?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha3: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
ocelot2006:

QUESTION: What concerns the Ibos, or more specifically the biafrans with the Niger-Delta?

And what brings about this question?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Help me tellam oh. one of the graduates from tpiah's vocational and tribal training school is obviously doing his IT on nairaland. Let him run his mouth for days, i think i an enjoying it.

When I meet these  good for nothing retired Ikorodu pimps on nairaland that are ready to bash Igbos for being progressive,I pay them back in their own rotten coins.
What makes them think the average Igboman is bothered about them?
He only wants to earn a living and take care of his family.
Instead of hating,they should go and become apprentices at an Igbo man's electronic store and learn the trade.
Lazy baboons
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
ocelot2006:

why don't you ask aikegbaru and his male lover how MEND became Biafra.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by akigbemaru: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
@$osisi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
are you on drugs?
did you get some recent Ogbomosho tribal markings and the pain is not going away
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@$osisi
Do me a favor first, ask your father to get off that ecstasy pills or criminal Ojukwu to let go that morphine. Now, back to the real issues at hand!
Remember me on Massob’s passport previous thread, where you and other Biafrans like Dede1, papaejima, ezeachi, jakumo, ikeyman00 e.t.c. Pointing fingers at Yorubas, by calling us betrayers because we did not embroil with your Separatist ideology.
Then, I still see every last one of you on this thread again, so excited about MEND’s destruction of Lagos depot; but you got to know that what affects Lagos directly will automatically affect Nigeria indirectly. Your people in the villages are waiting on Lagosians to send money too, tell me, if they can’t make money how would help those in villages? The one of the big horns of this company is Igboman (Mr. Ralph Ugwu) now don’t tell he doesn’t send money back home though.
You forget about me? You know I love you boo, I’m thirsty too you know I love to drink. When I am talking about drinking we ain’t talking about your saggy-waggy b.reast or stinky larger-than-life kitten. Hell oh no, I may need powered flying speedboat and a life jacket to surf on that Mediterranean sea. You are nothing but a neighborhood’s friendly hood rat. I do you are favor by wearing female condom in your mouth, there you suck a good d.ick then I get your dirty hair fixed.
You had 1612 comments everything devoid of commonsense but a senseless slurs and expletives about other tribes. It’s just an act of inferiority complex for people who do not have vital thing to contribute to logics and innovation; and everything about them is bigotry and biased.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by No2Atheism(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
- Osisi is it easy for a non-igbo to own land in the east (osisi u and i both know that its easier said than done when it comes to land ownership in the east)
- is it possible for a non-igbo to be a part of the state government in the east ( osisi u r and both know that even amongst igbos it is next to impossible for for someone from aro-chukwu to hold political office in bende talkless of an outsider like a yoruba man)

The issue here is not whether or not igbos are not free to go anywhere they like or off course they are ,

the issue is whether or not, igbos want to eat their cake and still have it.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by sosisi(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
akigbemaru:

@$osisi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
are you on drugs?
did you get some recent Ogbomosho tribal markings and the pain is not going away
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@$osisi
Do me a favor first, ask your father to get off that ecstasy pills or criminal Ojukwu to let go that morphine. Now, back to the real issues at hand!
Remember me on Massob’s passport previous thread, where you and other Biafrans like Dede1, papaejima, ezeachi, jakumo, ikeyman00 e.t.c. Pointing fingers at Yorubas, by calling us betrayers because we did not embroil with your Separatist ideology.
Then, I still see every last one of you on this thread again, so excited about MEND’s destruction of Lagos depot; but you got to know that what affects Lagos directly will automatically affect Nigeria indirectly. Your people in the villages are waiting on Lagosians to send money too, tell me, if they can’t make money how would help those in villages? The one of the big horns of this company is Igboman (Mr. Ralph Ugwu) now don’t tell he doesn’t send money back home though.
You forget about me? You know I love you boo, I’m thirsty too you know I love to drink. When I am talking about drinking we ain’t talking about your saggy-waggy b.reast or stinky larger-than-life kitten. Hell oh no, I may need powered flying speedboat and a life jacket to surf on that Mediterranean sea. You are nothing but a neighborhood’s friendly hood rat. I do you are favor by wearing female condom in your mouth, there you suck a good d.ick then I get your dirty hair fixed.
You had 1612 comments everything devoid of commonsense but a senseless slurs and expletives about other tribes. It’s just an act of inferiority complex for people who do not have vital thing to contribute to logics and innovation; and everything about them is bigotry and biased.

anu ofia
read through my posts.
I never start anything tribal
Never

that is not my style
But on a good day,I have good responses for any of the Yoruba tribalistic pigs that talk rubbish about Igbos
go and ask questions
I've never spared them
and I will not spare your ugly face
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by spikedcylinder: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
Wow. Mend attacks Lagos and all of a sudden, its Igbo vs Yoruba.
Ironically, MEND is neither Igbo nor Yoruba. undecided
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by AloyEmeka9: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
$osisi:

When I meet these  good for nothing retired Ikorodu pimps on nairaland that are ready to bash Igbos for being progressive,I pay them back in their own rotten coins.
What makes them think the average Igboman is bothered about them?
He only wants to earn a living and take care of his family.
Instead of hating,they should go and become apprentices at an Igbo man's electronic store and learn the trade.
Lazy baboons
Have you noticed that every political issue on nairaland must be tied to igbos either directly or indirectly by these unscrupulous bigots.Even if the topic is about michael jackson's death, some new age disciple of tpiah will find a way to tie igbo to the story. Same thing they do to igbo properties in the north anytime some white man says something against islam. I've never seen bad belle more than this. These people think the avg igboman is concerned about them and what they think.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
^^^^

na lie it not

it makin oduduwa commot for that trait

it is expired

they should know
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by No2Atheism(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Wow. Mend attacks Lagos and all of a sudden, its Igbo vs Yoruba.
Ironically, MEND is neither Igbo nor Yoruba. undecided

@spiky

The issue is that, it was inappropriate for MEND to attack Lagos since Lagos is no longer the seat of government and considering that Atlas Cove is situated in yoruba land, hence its a something amounting to a declaration of war.

USA would not take lightly to USSR attacking Alaska even if it was just a fuel station.

Any sensible person knows that its inappropriate for MEND (Ijaw people to be precise) to attack an installation in yorubaland while leaving their own corrupt governors and politicians in Niger Delta and Abuja unscattered.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha3: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

- Osisi is it easy for a non-igbo to own land in the east (osisi u and i both know that its easier said than done when it comes to land ownership in the east)
- is it possible for a non-igbo to be a part of the state government in the east ( osisi u r and both know that even amongst igbos it is next to impossible for for someone from aro-chukwu to hold political office in bende talkless of an outsider like a yoruba man)

The issue here is not whether or not igbos are not free to go anywhere they like or off course they are ,

the issue is whether or not, igbos want to eat their cake and still have it.

You do not assume if you do not make an effort.How will you own a land in the east if you do not make an effort?Or do you think an you will be begged to own a land?Go to enugu and some parts of owerri and see some non igbos that have intergrated there and owned houses.

Igbos have intra ethnic issue that now authomatically means that a non igbo cannot own land or house in the east?If yo do not know igbos do not give a rat ass who buys what as far as you have money to tender.People who are not igbos who have lived in the east for a long time know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / Umahi Wins As Appeal Court Dismisses Case, To Remain Governor / Abdulkadir Jelani Danbuga Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.