Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (46538 Views)

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:58am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

The dummy didn't know the world had to use Nigeria's tactics in solving the ebola crisis.
We sent 500 medical personnel to the affected countries but what did Ghana contribute? Rice.

And they want to boast of providing safe ground for affected nations in times of crisis/war. Ghana was even the first country to close her border.

Ghana is of no use to Africa as a whole.

No one used Nigeria tactics, give me evidence or forever shut your mouth. Nigeria did great in getting rid of rubeola in their country but they didn't offer and no one asked for their help.

Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Lies and lies, everyone walks over the overgrown kid with no brain. That's Nigeria for you. We are going to help Biafra leave that wretched union called Nigeria. I don't blame them the failure that is Nigeria is enough
overgrown kid? Are you delusional? Ghana is older than Nigeria and she's still way behind!!!

I shall kill you tomorrow!!! I need my sleep now, tomorrow is work day.

Good night.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 1:00am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
overgrown kid? Are you delusional? Ghana is older than Nigeria and she's still way behind!!!

I shall kill you tomorrow!!! I need my sleep now, tomorrow is work day.

Good night.

Hence I called Nigeria over grown kid. You know the little brother that outgrows you but will never be wiser nor as intelligent as you. Nigeria big for nothing with no brain, can't take care of itself so now he's a burden on everyone on earth especially Ghana.

Alright good night make sure you come back with better lines tomorrow.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Because every time I exposed nairaland that it wasn't a Nigerian made the mods delete my comment and block me. My original username is Jiggamangh
Why don't you go and create "cedisland" or perhaps "ghanaland" instead of wasting your time trolling here ... this remains a Nigerian forum,so live with it or Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 10:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Hence I called Nigeria over grown kid. You know the little brother that outgrows you but will never be wiser nor as intelligent as you. Nigeria big for nothing with no brain, can't take care of itself so now he's a burden on everyone on earth especially Ghana.

We feed you!!!

Your economic and political stability is determined by our attitude towards you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 11:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Your political and economic life is dependent on Nigeria's decision.

We can Ukraine you just for the fun of it like Russia does to Ukraine!!!

You're an irrelevant, inconsequential map-less country with no contribution to your continent.

All Ghana does is take and take and give nothing back!!!

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by DarkTroll: 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
O0XYGEN:
As big as your useless country is Bbc and cnn couldnt locate it on the African map.
Thank ebola and bokoharam for making your useless good for nothing country a lil popular
CNN not BBC, you're one hallucinatory dingbat with a stunted world knowledge!

CNN actually knows nothing about Africa and that mistake has been made in some European countries too.

Your country survives by charity and aid donations.

You should worry about your future.

Ghana can never amount to the worth of Lagos alone, let alone Nigeria.

_stupid simpleton, undernourished, wailing chacma ape!! grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
We feed you!!!

Your economic and political stability is determined by our attitude towards you!!!
Ghana is always begging Nigeria and European countries. grin grin grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Ghana is always begging Nigeria and European countries. grin grin grin
Lolz, they never mastered the art of self-rule since 1958.

Nigerians are employing Ghanaians in their thousands right there in Ghana!!!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Lolz, they never mastered the art of self-rule since 1958.

Nigerians are employing Ghanaians in their thousands right there in Ghana!!!

Check this out.

http://www.gq234.com/trending-nigerians-don-yab-ghanaians-finish-for-twitter-see-hilarious-tweets-lwkmd/
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Check this out.

http://www.gq234.com/trending-nigerians-don-yab-ghanaians-finish-for-twitter-see-hilarious-tweets-lwkmd/
Let me do a quick one, bro. Thought it was our Ghanaian friend at first grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Check what out? Twitter yarns? Personal opinions? I need facts not emotional responses.

You check this out. The list of Nigerians running Ghana's local economy, employing thousands of Ghanaians!!!

http://ameyawdebrah.com/revealed-meet-nigerian-tycoons-running-ghanas-economy/

Is not that these Ghanaians don't know the fact, they just want to rub shoulders with Nigeria by spreading false information about us so they can feel relevant. So all am doing is just to let them know where the belong not that I hate Ghanaians.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Is not that these Ghanaians don't know the fact, they just want to rub shoulders with Nigeria by spreading false information about us so they can feel relevant. So all am doing is just to let them know where the belong not that I hate Ghanaians.
Bwahahaha, very hilarious!!! Of course every Ghanaian knows they don't measure up with Nigeria. They only like to compare to us to make themselves better.

I have never seen a country as wretched with a laughing economy and dependent on aids from the benevolence of kind nations as boasful as our delusional Ghana.

It is so saddening.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
RickyRoss1:
In what way is Ghana moving ahead of Nigeria? Is it in development, science, technology or what? Many Nigerians are just ignorant, don't be surprised the OP has never been to Ghana, he rely on hearsay. Believe me Ghana is terribly over-hyped. There is no single world class infrastructure in Ghana. The Ghanaian newspapers are still printed in black and white till date. The best news papers and magazines in Ghana are Nigerian made like Ovation etc. These are simple things that matters.

TECHNOLOGICALLY: Ghana cannot match Nigeria in technology. In Africa Nigeria is leading in space science/technology. Our scientists have launched satellites etc. Innoson motors is made in Nigeria and is already plying the roads of Accra daily. GO TO CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT IN ACCRA, JUST BEFORE BUSY INTERNET AFTER KWAME NKRUMAH CIRCLE.

MANUFACTURED GOODS: Enter any drug store in Ghana most of their prescription drugs carry NAFDAC NUMBERS, I dont know why. Enter any shop/supermarket in Ghana you will see lots of made in Nigeria products like gala, indomie, dangote pasta, biscuit, cement, la casera, bread, news papers, Zinox desktops/laptops. Every ATM Card in Ghana carries INTERSWITCH Logo and this is a Nigerian company. As a Nigerian, how many made in Ghana products do you see in Nigeria apart from alomo bitters?

POLITICALLY: This is where Ghana has done better than Nigeria. But the last election in Ghana is marred in mass rigging. The opposition party has sued the president and they are presently in court. Most people believe the opposition won the last election and they claim Obasanjo helped the sitting president to ring/win. This last election has seriously dented Ghana's image overseas. The opposition has brought thousands of evidence of mass rigging.

SECURITY: Ghana has less population and so is more secure than Nigeria. However, Northern region of Ghana is as volatile as Northern Nigeria. Ghana has thousands of refugees in Togo till date. Muslims have same mindset everywhere. if a Nigerian Muslim can carry bomb then their brothers in Ghana or elsewhere can do same.

EDUCATION: Daily we hear cheering news of brilliant Nigerians making waves in IVY League schools worldwide. Innoson schooled in Nigeria and today he is an Automobile manufacturer, his buses are plying Nigerian roads as well as west coast of Africa including Ghana. Suen Osewa studied in Nigeria and he is the proud owner of Nairaland. Nairaland is Africas largest forum. Leo Stan Eke studied in Nigeria and he is the manufacturer of Zinox computers, his computers are available all over West Africa including Ghana. And so is Dangote Africas richest man, and the list is endless. I never even start to mention the Wole Soyinkas, The Chinua Achebes etc. I never even mention that some of our musicians and movie stars are school drop outs but yet they run the gamot in Africa. If Ghanaian schools are better why are they not producing scientists and industrialists? The only reason Nigerians are schooling in Ghana is bc we dont have enough schools to go round, and in Ghana you dont need any JAMB to gain university admission. There are Nigerians studying in over 75 countries around the world. I personally believe wisdom is inborn, you dont get it from attending the best school in the world. I am a living example.

CORRUPTION: Ghana is as corrupt as Nigeria. Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa immediately after Nigeria. Ghana boys and girls have taken over internet scamming. They have even added charms/sakawa/juju to it which is why most ghana scammers die within 3 years of making money. They are too dumb they cannot use their god given brain which is why they resort to witchcraft to deceive their victims. Just google the word SAKAWA on the internet.
Just 3 days ago Three Ghanaians were arrested in US for credit card scam (http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=272391&comment=0#com) HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANY OTHER WEST AFRICAN BEING ARREST OVERSEAS FOR 419 SCAMS APART FROM NIGERIANS AND GHANAIANS?

Ghana airways died the same way Nigerian airways died. Corruption killed both of them.
On paper Ghana has national health insurance but in reality most hospitals in Ghana don't accept the health insurance cards. The position is calling for the NHIS to be scrapped bc all the money is going into fraudulent pockets.

Ghanaian doctors are striking for over 1 month now and counting (http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=272515) I know 2 people who died in Ghana last week bc they cannot get medical attention. One is a family friend to my father inlaw.

If a Ghanain ask you what has Nigeria done with its big oil wealth as them what they have done with their gold, diamonds and cocoa. For the records, Ivory Coast does not have any gold or oil, their main income is cocoa and their population is similar to Ghanas but Ivory Coast is at least 4 times more developed than Ghana.

So OP, next time be sure before saying what you dont know. Our economy is stronger and better than Ghanas economy. Nigerians are presently enjoying more electricity than Ghanians, I know bc I go there multiple times yearly including last month unlike the average Nigerian that believes on hearsay. When they laugh at you about the long lines at our petrol stations remind them its worst in Ghana. I was in Ghana last month and I witnessed it takes 3 days of hustling to buy gas. Most Ghanains are now using CHARCOAL to cook. These are verifiable FACTS.

I love this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

I love this guy.
He just buried Ghana with a metal casket; ain't no digging out!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before / Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.