Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (46533 Views)

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Those children will die of pneumonia before they'll get a certificate in that condition grin

No problem but your country is worst. Lezz if you ant to have real debate I am ready. Stop talking out ur azz.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Is still true when it comes to west africa Ghana is far above any west African country. Most west Africans come to Ghana for education.
Lies!!!

Ghana has no academic Nobel laureate!!!

Your universities have no standards. You don't even have an entry formulae. It's as easy as walking into an open door once you're done with secondary education.

Your education is ZERO
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Lies!!!

Ghana has no academic Nobel laureate!!!

Your universities have no standards. You don't even have an entry formulae. It's as easy as walking into an open door once you're done with secondary education.

Your education is ZERO

Yet we always sweep all Waec awards. A country of 180 million people but you only talk about three Nobel price winners. Like I said when you are ready I will debate in any topic. Ghana credits are recognized outside Ghana, can't say the same about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Shizzy7, my secret crush!! Where've you been.

See how you've fallen onto my web cheesy
I should be the one Enquiring about where you've been.......because I've been all over NL....

But have we met before grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

No problem but your country is worst. Lezz if you ant to have real debate I am ready. Stop talking out ur azz.

I have beaten you black and blue every time. You need IMF to remdy your bruised psyche.

You puff lies when you're out-fact and out-debated.

Last night, after I flung your carcass hard on Nairaland's pavement, you made a laughable postulation that Nairaland was designed and built by an American.

I called you to bring proof and after 24hrs you couldn't.

Compulsive liar and little-minded lad is what you are.

Your schools are as poor as your country and your soul angry
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
I have beaten you black and blue every time. You need IMF to remdy your bruised psyche.

You puff lies when you're out-fact and out-debated.

Last night, after I dasjed your carcass had on Nairaland's pavement, you made a laughable postulation that Nairaland was designed and built by an American.

I called you to bring proof and after 24hrs you couldn't.

Compulsive lier and little-minded lad is what you are.

Your schools are as poor as your country and your soul angry

I told you I will look for the name of the person and the website. Nairaland is a copy and paste from a template.

So tell me this how come there are so many identical websites like nairaland. I mean identical
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Yet we always sweep all Waec awards. A country of 180 million people but you only talk about three Nobel price winners. Like I said when you are ready I will debate in any topic. Ghana credits are recognized outside Ghana, can't say the same about Nigeria.
Sweep waec?? Bwahahaha. Delusions of inferiority complex!!!

Nigeria has built the first orbiting sattelite made by black brains and black hands that today feeds 35 African countries including Ghana in geology, mining, weather, security and weather forecast.

What have you produced in Ghana for Africa to match that ?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Bullcrap we only criticize Nigeria when they wanna act all big mighty about their GDP and belittle other countries.

If you guys are ready for real debate void of insults just plain facts I am ready. I will put an end to this Ghana and Nigeria debate once and for all.
"WE" - speak for yourself.......

The likes of OXYGEN and sambisaforset come up in here typing in another language. Apparently, they NEVER debate its just insults..

besides, you can't put an end to Ghana and Nigeria debate.....
Loool. No, you can't.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

I told you I will look for the name of the person and the website. Nairaland is a copy and paste from a template.

So tell me this how come there are so many identical websites like nairaland. I mean identical
Say it or shut up!!!

You've been saying this since yesterday!!!

Your life is going in circles of denials.

What's eating Ghana is consuming you.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Sweep waec?? Bwahahaha. Delusions of inferiority complex!!!

Nigeria has built the first orbiting sattelite made by black brains and black hands that today's feeds 35 African countries in geology, mining, weather, security and weather forecast.

What have you produced in Ghana for Africa to match that ?

Lies, provide evidence such satellite. The satellite is yet to be launched. I bet is even capable of taking a picture. Waiting for source
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Say it or shut up!!!

You've been saying this since yesterday!!!

Your life is going in circles of denials.

What's eating Ghana is consuming you.

I forgot the name but I will look for it. I saved the website somewhere. I will look for it.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

I forgot the name but I will look for it. I saved the website somewhere. I will look for it.
That's what you been saying endlessly. Shame unto you. You're just a lonlely petty lier who wishes to measure up.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
shizzy7:
"WE" - speak for yourself.......

The likes of OXYGEN and sambisaforset come up in here typing in another language. Apparently, they NEVER debate its just insults..

besides, you can't put an end to Ghana and Nigeria debate.....
Loool. No, you can't.

both Ghana and Nigeria have long way like all African countries, however I believe there are many things that Ghana excel better than Nigeria and I hate when guys like lezz try to belittle Ghana.

Yes our GDP is not as big as Nigeria or even Lagos but GDP doesn't tell the whole story and that's what many ignorant Nigerians doesn't get when they belittle countries like Ghana.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
That's what you been saying endlessly. Shame unto you. You're just a lonlely petty lier who wishes to measure up.

Okay till I come up with the evidence I take back my comment and nairaland is solely Nigerian made.

I need evidence on the orbiting Nigerian satellite.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Lies, provide evidence such satellite. The satellite is yet to be launched. I bet is even capable of taking a picture. Waiting for source
As the might of Nigeria towers over Ghana, so do I tower over you. I don't make false assertions and lies just for vain banter.

Take your coffin in Pics below.

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Okay till I come up with the evidence I take back my comment and nairaland is solely Nigerian made.

I need evidence on the orbiting Nigerian satellite.
Refresh your browser in your cheap phone!!! Then apologise to your betters.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
shizzy7:
I should be the one Enquiring about where you've been.......because I've been all over NL....

But have we met before grin
I've been behind bars, baby. You know I troll Ghana for fun. grin grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Refresh your browser in your cheap phone!!! Then apologise to your betters.

Yes, this is the evidence. Seun just downloaded the coding from this website.

http://www.simplemachines.org
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

both Ghana and Nigeria have long way like all African countries, however I believe there are many things that Ghana excel better than Nigeria and I hate when guys like lezz try to belittle Ghana.

Yes our GDP is not as big as Nigeria or even Lagos but GDP doesn't tell the whole story and that's what many ignorant Nigerians doesn't get when they belittle countries like Ghana.
Jiggaman, Nigeria has a population of approximately 170million,
NL is not up to 1% of our Population...
Not up to 1% of the registered users on NL engage in these e-wars or belittling things....

In fact, the e-warriors are reducing the likes of 'all4naija' has deactivated his account.....

Really, you always take this thing like its one-sided as if it is only Nigerians that are always insulting other countries/nationals whereas its vice versa..

There are many people on your Ghana websites who also insult us at any given opportunity..
2 things are involved::::
its either you continue replying OR you ignore..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
As the might of Nigeria towers over Ghana, so do I tower over you. I don't make false assertions and lies just for vain banter.

Take your coffin in Pics below.

Liar I knew you would bring this article up. Well swallow this. It clearly states that the satellite will be launched in 2018 so where does it states that it's already orbiting and taking pictures. 419 @ its best.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/1st-made-nigeria-satellite-launched-2018-bulama/
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Yes, this is the evidence. Seun just downloaded the coding from this website.

http://www.simplemachines.org
Yet another failed product of Ghana educational system.

* first codes are raw materials you employ to build forums, blogs and websites depending on the platforms and features you want it to run on and perform.

* You claimed an American designed it..... Liar!!!

* It's same way Google owns and developed Android but its code is of Linux foundation.

* The codes are simple raw materials you work with.

**if it were copy and past like you said, we would have had so many replicas and in Africa and Ghana.

You failed again , like your country.

You need to broaden your world-view and knowledge base. Each time you prove you aren't a worthy adversary. Shame.

The link you just posted doesn't add up.!!!

I will have to flag you up for mental evaluation and psychoanalysis grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by silkytouch(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Africa. Schools in the most remote parts of the USA and Europe have wayyyy better facilities than this. And some delusional people think Africa will catch up with the west? Hilarious.
Ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland, I want you all to help me ask this American wannabe why he hates Africa and Nigeria so much, almost all his comments on Nairaland are demeaning towards Nigeria/Afirca.

He is obviously a Nigerian who thinks he is too good for Nigeria and he just cannot hide his hatred. Abeg make una help me ask am why he just cant shut his eyes towards all things Nigeria?

Having said all that, I still need to ask him myself, Nonso Dike, what did Nigeria do to you? Hmmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by franklingud(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Which kind change again?? If dem get change, dem go lie down on their backs facing the sky.

Make dem no change oo!!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Liar I knew you would bring this article up. Well swallow this. It clearly states that the satellite will be launched in 2018 so where does it states that it's already orbiting and taking pictures. 419 @ its best.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/1st-made-nigeria-satellite-launched-2018-bulama/
Your daftness frustrates me!!!!

How long shall I teach you? Hey! I'm not complaining. You're always my favourite student. Please take your front seat for your routine lectures. It is part of Nigeria's charity to Ghana. grin

Now sattelite have launchers which actually launches them into orbit.

Now producing launchers is harder than producing sattelites. Matter of fact only a few countries can actually produce launchers. While dozens of countries can produce sattelites.

The Nigerian SAT-X that was built I gave you proof about was made by Nigeria but launched in Russia as that country had the launching technology. Our previous sattelites had been launched by China after Britain failed in the bid.

The one you're talking about now is a completely different and newer one to be launched in 2018 and it will be launched IN NIGERIA BY NIGERIANS USING OUR OWN LAUNCHER!!!!

Always read your links before posting them so you don't end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Lecture ends.....

Oh, let me do a screengrab from your own link for you.

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
silkytouch:

Ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland, I want you all to help me ask this American wannabe why he hates Africa and Nigeria so much, almost all his comments on Nairaland are demeaning towards Nigeria/Afirca.

He is obviously a Nigerian who thinks he is too good for Nigeria and he just cannot hide his hatred. Abeg make una help me ask am why he just cant shut his eyes towards all things Nigeria?

Having said all that, I still need to ask him myself, Nonso Dike, what did Nigeria do to you? Hmmm?
He is suffering from national identity crisis!!!

Sadly the black man is just another debris darkening the landscape of America.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by ChinonsoDike2: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
silkytouch:

It's a forum. I have every right to state my opinion. I'm not a wannabe. I'm a full fledged, tax paying, gun owning American. I'm just stating a well know fact. Africa is a craphole. The black race as a whole has contributed nothing to humanity. I'm just stating facts; don't take it personal.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by silkytouch(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

It's a forum. I have every right to state my opinion. I'm not a wannabe. I'm a full fledged, tax paying, gun owning American. I'm just stating a well know fact. Africa is a craphole. The black race as a whole has contributed nothing to humanity. I'm just stating facts; don't take it personal.

....and if you have your way, the black race would be done away with, since they havent contributed anything to the human race, right?

There is no need for you to be here always just reaffirm your hate for us, just turn a blind eye and all would be easier for you.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by ChinonsoDike2: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
silkytouch:

....and if you have your way, the black race would be done away with, since they havent contributed anything to the human race, right?

There is no need for you to be here always just reaffirm your hate for us, just turn a blind eye and all would be easier for you.

I'll probably take that advice.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
[s]
ChinonsoDike2:

[/s] The black race originated sand hydraulics and Ishingo bone counting in physics. What the West introduced is quantum physics which is what we use today. Already technology is shifting away from the West to Asia as China and other oriental countries are on the verge of taking over...

But you, there's no hope for you. You're just a floating chaff blown by every wind of time.

Damn, I'm sure your dad must really be pissed the way you turned out.

Native black Americans with English names and heritage are denied basic rights in America and an Igbo sounding African immigrant like you will be singled out and dump in a sewer pit before you can say Chai!!!

Don't take it personal, just stating my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by silkytouch(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

I'll probably take that advice.

Thank you.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by ChinonsoDike2: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
[s][/s] The black race originated sand hydraulics and bone counting physics. What the West introduced is quantum physics which what we used today. Already technology is shifting away from the West to Asia as China and other oriental countries are on the verge of taking over...

But you, there's no hope for you. You're just a floating chaff blown by every wind of time.

Damn, I'm sure your dad must really be pissed the way you turned out.

Native black Americans with English names and heritage are denied basic rights in America and an Igbo sounding African immigrant like you will be singled out and dump in a sewer pit before you can say Chai!!!

Don't take it personal, just stating my opinion.

No one is denied basic rights in America on the grounds of race. This is not the 1950s. Only race baiters claim that. The civil rights act gives every one equal rights before the law. Do you have any peer reviewed papers that affirm that Africans created those things?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before / Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.