Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (46129 Views)

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by trulords(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wey dat Ghana guy Wey dey compare Ghana with nigeria yesterday..... Mr oxygen1 we ain't doing dis shit in our skool in naija.... even Aboki no dey do like dis sef..
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by ThisMeansWAR: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
lol
i hope when they vote for a change, there are no wailers out there in ghana that would make it look like the problem started yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Naomite(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
We still have a long way 2 go in Africa.

Just wondering how dis pupils can even understand what they re been Tought. This too bad.

Btw but they say Ghana education is the best in Africa, then I saw this

I give up!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by tatucci: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
i no fit even make headway with this whole post. is it that dey cant afford seats. or is dat dey read somewhere that lying down makes one understand better? shocked because if na me, na serious crashing i go dey crash steady grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by mikeapollo: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Nooooooo, this is not Ghana. I thought they say Ghanaian education standard is the 2nd in the world after UK and US? grin grin grin
Africa is fu*cked I swear. grin grin grin

It is not good enough!
But do not be deceived...Ghana's education is far better than Nigeria's.
Wa is a town in the northern part of Ghana. And this is a primary school
Students stand and sit bare floors to receive lectures and write notes in Nigerian UNIVERSITIES! So put things in proper context
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by mikeapollo: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
trulords:
Wey dat Ghana guy Wey dey compare Ghana with nigeria yesterday..... Mr oxygen1 we ain't doing dis shit in our skool in naija.... even Aboki villagers no dey do like dis sef..

It is not good enough!
Students stand and sit bare floors to receive lectures and write notes in Nigerian UNIVERSITIES! So put things in proper context
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wailers make una come see o
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by FLYFIRE(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
McCarlito:
If they want the Change They Can Come And Collect It
Change wey dey bend Nigerians mouth na im these Ghanaians dey clamor for....
Dem for ask Nigerians how market....
To every Ghanaian reading this, this is what this poster is saying: Some months ago in Nigeria some scammers came with propaganda pictures like this & deceived Nigerians to vote for a man who has turned out to be an idiot...Ghanaians don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by banmee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
SolexxBarry:
We have schools in Nigeria dat are worse than this

Correct. At least the only thing missing are chairs. In Nigeria, you'll be missing, chairs, blackboard, walls, roof, chalk etc.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by yemite1925: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is animal kingdom.... What a pity!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by trulords(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
mikeapollo:

It is not good enough!
a lot of things should be put into consideration before ranking any shit bro... Ghana is just a mere Africa country that have optimum respect for us at all status ... but suddenly some of Dem citizens were blabbing yesterday about one shit or d other ..come one we all got our weakness .. even If it about education we still got it than dem

3 Likes

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by preshioo: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRFKAr1fK8

DR PROTECTED THE BABY IN THE GOVERNMENT OWNED CHILDREN HOME.THE ALLEDGED SAID IT WAS A MERE BLACKMAIL.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by OBTMOS(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
I go see kpekus tire
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by mikeapollo: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
trulords:
a lot of things should be put into consideration before ranking any shit bro... Ghana is just a mere Africa country that have optimum respect for us at all status ... but suddenly some of Dem citizens were blabbing yesterday about one shit or d other ..come one we all got our weakness .. even If it about education we still got it than dem

You got what than them? Are you talking about Quantity or QUALITY?
You probably were never taught by Ghanaian teachers when you were in Secondary school. Go ask people who had the opportunity to be taught by Ghanaian teachers in their secondary school days. They will tell you that they are better than our Nigerian teachers by far.
Do you wonder why WAEC recommends more books authored by Ghanaians than Nigerians for WASCE exams?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by musicwriter(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
DesChyko:
If they have good teachers, then this is preferrable to having seats with poor teachers.

Yes, it's better. The floor even seem to be flat, which would allow them write properly. The truth is anybody who want to study will study.

NB: I'm not by any means encouraging negligence by the government who is supposed to provide necessary amenities to schools.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by GodMode: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by eyesofgod: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truckpusher:
Where is that useless OXYGEN01 ? grin

Sharp guy! So you tagged him too?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by juman(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
White007:
When will African politicians ever get it right? Looks to me like we are just stagnant and still left in the 60's, while the rest of the world is advancing in all sphere, from industrialization to modern technology.

Africans "leaders" are cursed.

No good leaders.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by DesChyko: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
musicwriter:

Yes, it's better. The floor even seem to be flat, which would allow them write properly. The truth is anybody who want to study will study.

Exactly my mindset. Not saying the amenities shouldn't be provided, but that's not the most important for learning to take place.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Ugosample(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
there are school's like this in WA in Ghana
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by breakeven: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Africa, same story all over the continent. poverty, bad leadership, inept leaders, sit tight syndrome, diseases, corruption, etc, etc. how can this be a classroom in a twenty first century world. and we want to compete and be respected by the rest of the world. its a pity.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
According to many Ghanian tweeters who have been creating awareness for the situation, these are pupils of Kperisi M.A. Primary School, Upper West Regional capital, Ghana. And they get taught like
this everyday. Ghanians are now calling for change…. but APC is warning them against d continued use of d mantra…..

http://otownloaded.com/see-how-students-receive-lessons-at-this-school/

A hard fact for a hypocritical country who tell false tells about Its educational standards.

Shame!!!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Dega128(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ghana needs change...!!!

Ghanaians for nairaland Abeg make una vote this clueless government out... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
A hard fact for a hypocritical country who tell false tells about Its educational standards.

Shame!!!
Highly hypocritical, when pictures of Nigerian schools are posted they feast on it like their own students sit on golden chairs and are being taught with the best learning facilities........

Awon Oniranu.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by ifeomaekol(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bt I thought they said ghana was d best in terms of education-infact second to none in west africa? What d heck is this?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Hypolyta: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Nooooooo, this is not Ghana. I thought they say Ghanaian education standard is the 2nd in the world after UK and US? grin grin grin
Africa is fu*cked I swear. grin grin grin
Ghana fvcked not Africa
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
shizzy7:
Highly hypocritical, when pictures of Nigerian schools are posted they feast on it like their own students sit on golden chairs and are being taught with the best learning facilities........

Awon Oniranu.....
Shizzy7, my secret crush!! Where've you been.

See how you've fallen onto my web cheesy
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Iamlordgee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some boys there go just da Look else where other than the teacher
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Shame!!!

I have seen worst from your country. How can you call hypocrites when we only defend our country.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Bt I thought they said ghana was d best in terms of education-infact second to none in west africa? What d heck is this?

Is still true when it comes to west africa Ghana is far above any west African country. Most west Africans come to Ghana for education.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jiggaman2:

I have seen worst from your country. How can you call hypocrites when we only defend our country.
Those children will die of pneumonia before they'll get a certificate in that condition grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
shizzy7:

Awon Oniranu.....

Bullcrap we only criticize Nigeria when they wanna act all big mighty about their GDP and belittle other countries.

If you guys are ready for real debate void of insults just plain facts I am ready. I will put an end to this Ghana and Nigeria debate once and for all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.