Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (19418 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by myssmee: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
I think you should keep the child but if u insist then abort
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 04, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I know some may judge me and stuff but please let's leave the judgment for now.
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.

i believe you did not use the misoprostol correctly.
it's used in conjunction with another drug..I think.

before you go ahead, discuss it with your boyfriend. you both might want to keep the baby.

but if you still want to go ahead, get a good nurse you can confide in ASAP and consider your options.
where abortions are legal, it's safe. either medical or surgical.

all the best.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by stancod(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.
1day u will regret taking this action nd u will find it hard 2 4give urself

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by AdisaOwala: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Guy, you are single-handedly the biggest foool in the world #no offence#

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Ksksta(f): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pls where can I carry out a d&e in Abuja
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by lovemixtures: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nice blog! Get latest Love SMS , Shayari, Quotes, Flirt box and more.!
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by lovemaths(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
I am pro life. Prevention is better than cure. Flee fornication and face your books.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Deepfeel(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
amtaken:
My prayer is for that future president to stay put in your stomach no matter what drugs you take.

#notjudging
#justprayingforyou
Which future president? It takes a lot to train a child to become responsible, if you can't take care of a child don't bring him or her into this world, wishful thoughts without work is empty
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Skmoda360(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten cytotec twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Google more about the bolded and thank me later...but why not keep the baby now on a second thought. undecided
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Skmoda360:

Google more about the bolded and thank me later...but why not keep theu baby now on a second thought. undecided
That baby should b 3 if she kept it.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

did you go for a scan. You have to go for a scan and blood test first.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

did you go for a scan. You have to go for a scan and blood test first.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by jaysoncute(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

savagery
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That baby should b 3 if she kept it.
I didn't get you
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Skmoda360:

I didn't get you
This thread was created in 2016.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Skmoda360(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This thread was created in 2016.
She go don born the pikin now?
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
Skmoda360:

She go don born the pikin now?
Yes, if she kept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.