Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (19417 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 4C2215131: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I know some may judge me and stuff but please let's leave the judgment for now.
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.

Just a quick one. Take down your profile pix fast! NL ain't as faceless as you may assume. When you're done solving this problem, you may put it back on.

Again, get some money together now and get rid of that pregnancy now professionally. I will not in good conscience advice DIY. Do the right thing now. You owe it to the potentially unwanted child and to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Misoprostol doesn't work for everyone. Go to a proper hospital, spin them one story or the other, cry if you have to. They will do an MVA or a DnC.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
chiddyok:
Misoprostol doesn't work for everyone. Go to a proper hospital, spin them one story or the other, cry if you have to. They will do an MVA or a DnC.
badoo u don tey for d gamegrin
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by jonaifame22(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

My roomie did the insertion I hate touching myself and yes I inserted one on tuesday and drank 3...inserted 2 this morning and drank 2 yet nothing yet. Does it take time to spill?
if you inserted one and drank three then it's not misprosol,cos misoprosol has only 3 tablets in the pack!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by horladmejy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided I don't even know what to say... let me just read and smile. shocked but as big as you're OP cry
you people saying she should take her pics since... like say she doesn't know what a blogger can do cos she's a blogger too na.

see different method and drugs!! woman woman!!! Lord I rest in your hands, I know my unknown wife is somewhere lord help me guard her in your way.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by iphunanya(f): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
See Hypocrites everywhere. Judging her like you are better-off sad

@OP, Misoprostol works fine with Mifepristone. In this case, I'd advise you go meet a gynaecologist to help you out. Self-medication isn't always the best.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
if you inserted one and drank three then it's not misprosol,cos misoprosol has only 3 tablets in the pack!
It was clearl written misoprosol. From a notable pharmacy. Any other drugs?
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by jonaifame22(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

well, I know of misoprosol alone!
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by iphunanya(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

Madam go to the hospital before you kill yourself with those drugs
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by crismark(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
u dey craze? wen both of una dey enjoy u remember us Abegi solve ur issue
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by haul: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Well young lady, I will be doing this as service to humanity, get 1 potash, 1 7up, 2 shot of lime, 2 sachet of alabukun, add 2 shot schnapp. Mix all this together, my sister you will get rid of the baby real fast.

Better to abort the baby than bring him to suffer, when you are mental-financially stable to handle development of a child then get pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Laveda(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
iphunanya:
See Hypocrites everywhere. Judging her like you are better-off sad

@OP, Misoprostol works fine with Mifepristone. In this case, I'd advise you go meet a gynaecologist to help you out. Self-medication isn't always the best.
Thanks a lot dear. How is it taken please? Like the combination

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
well, I know of misoprosol alone!
thanks my dear.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
haul:
Well young lady, I will be doing this as service to humanity, get 1 potash, 1 7up, 2 shot of lime, 2 sachet of alabukun, add 2 shot schnapp. Mix all this together, my sister you will get rid of the baby real fast.

Better to abort the baby than bring him to suffer, when you are mental-financially stable to handle development of a child then get pregnant.
I'm quoting u becus I will try this. Plese quote me and sincerely tell me, if this is not dangerous. Pls I beg u dear
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by haul: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

I'm quoting u becus I will try this. Plese quote me and sincerely tell me, if this is not dangerous. Pls I beg u dear

It is not dangerous.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Akpako masters full dis arena ooo! Luckly enof 4 op, she do knack enter credit. Kai! gals eeh! If i no marry virgin mek my left nyash bend.. lol
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by jonaifame22(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
thanks my dear.
u're welcome my dear!
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettyhausagirl. I feel your confusion. what if someone tells you that is the only child you are destined to give birth to in life, would you still abort her?

having a baby outside wedlock is not the worst that can happen to you, but abortimg and dying in the process is not something you can wish on your worst enemy.

if I were your boyfriend I would advice you to keep the baby, maybe even start marriage process with you.

your bf is off and you are left to carry the bag of shit.

whatever happens to you doesn't affect him.

you owe it to yourself to keep the lovely bundle of joy breathing inside you.

your life just got tougher, but if you keep your head you will

come out tops.

wish u the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
oh BTW, listening to those fvcked up guys giving you home-made prescription is tantamount to committing suicide.

when shit* hits the fan for you, they will be comfortably in their rooms posting their normal useless posts on Nairaland. be careful, prettyhausagirl.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Damtha(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

Is d and c done for a 3 weeks old one pls?
NO
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Bosville(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Be careful girl, u only have one life
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by abimbawealth(f): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some presciptions here are deadly...orogun, alabukun e.t.c
Abeg op, don't endanger yourself

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by dechriscool(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.
Don't try a particular abortifacient drug more than once in terminating pregnancy.it is contraindicated.There is no law that supports abortion of any kind in Nigeria.So don't expect any body to make a prescription on line for you.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by drnairalov: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

I hve thought bout that but please I can't. I cried over the thought of getting rid of it but I hve no other choice. Am dead!

You re not dead, its just a baby dont complicate things for ur self and ur womb, taking drugs cud cause ectopic pregnancy, just ,move on after all na ur bf.. tel ur parents accept the hate and shame, tell ur self it will pass ..have ur baby.. but if u insist go to hospital drugs re d most dangerous of all
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Raphael81(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
God has blessed the fruit of ur labour dear sister

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sparkle777(f): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

Is d and c done for a 3 weeks old one pls?
My dear, theres nothing like 3 weeks in pregnancy. Once u miss ur period, its 6 weeks. Am assuming u re 8 weeks gone. Pls kip it, u ll love the baby once u give birth. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by bintudon(f): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Just passing
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by thorpido(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sparkle777:

My dear, theres nothing like 3 weeks in pregnancy. Once u miss ur period, its 6 weeks. Am assuming u re 8 weeks gone. Pls kip it, u ll love the baby once u give birth. Cheers.
Not true.When u miss your period,you are said to be 2weeks pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by amzee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

ARE WE THERE WHEN YOU WHERE ENJOYING THE SEX?ABEG PARK ONE SIDE JARE

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blood of God!!! see how young ladies are here prescribing abortion technique.I damn weep for this our generation.for crying out loud when u have unprotected sex definitely get ready for a child or an infection.let's call a spade a spade.u didn't bother about ur parents when u were bleeping away abi.and now u need advice abi.onething is sure here fellow NLers if u support her to get an abortion most def u are a partaker of that abortion. being a single parent is far better than murder cos karma is a damn bitch.think twice @op.QED

N:B.please nobody should quote me to ask if am holy or not cos u wouldn't get an answer.I have said what I wanna say so just mind ur own lane.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by NemzySeries(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
watz amazing me is dat even in dis blasting Heat & sun u guys were still shagging.........Amongst men u guys are d greatest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.