Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (48658 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by arsenal33: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%
Someone sits in an office and you praise him for constructing one road.
How many did he construct for us in the South East?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Am surprised that the vp is now competing with thief liar momodu by telling nigerians that my uncle GEJ did not construct any road. i weep for this pastor o swear.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by kay29000(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:
The vice president suffered from genetic disease he got from his dad that was imbecilic at the period he was reporting that trash meant for lawma.

Osinbanjo said no new roads were constructed...And he is right. Jonathan sure did repair some roads, but he didn't build any new roads. If he did, tell me the road.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Emokai3(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians will one day look for Jonathan..De present govt is full of lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lumydee44: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
slap1:

But is it fair to lie against him that he didn't build a single road? My brother check am.
If them like make use the whole 4 years lie, we go decide again. They should learn from GEJ.
I also believe he can still redeem himself(GEJ), All this country needs is someone to make the right investment, and if there is anything we know from ex presidents is that they are rich a Bleep. Let him use the money to develop Nigeria and who knows he might come back to right his wrongs
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by EuDavies(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Instead of praising the selfish politicians simply say GOD BLESS NIGERIA. Guess its not a hard thing to say.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by LastProphet: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
I keep wondering the kind of school some jonathan worshippers went to. Since when has the word 'NEW' become so ambiguous that hoards of people cannot comprehend it's meaning anymore?

poor education among Easterners is the cause and unfortunately for them the more the ignorance, the more the boldness. this is why they feel hated even outside Nigeria
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by YelloweWest: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Whether new Road or not the fact remains that roads in Nigeria went from 4500km to 25000km under Gej!

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ibile1: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%

Obasanjo was there for 8years....dishing out national money to Tony Anehneh to maintain this road ...
Then,this particular road was a wash....worse than a village road.

And now all the people who destroyed nigeria is now in APC.

APC........Shame !
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Did you just say BENIN ORE road? When was the last time you traveled through that road, OP pls wake up to reality. I wish the road is as good as the pictures you post.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Abagworo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
YelloweWest:
Whether new Road or not the fact remains that roads in Nigeria went from 4500km to 25000km under Gej!

It should have gone up to 25000km but nothing was really added. Can we have the list of the new 20500km roads not old ones maintained by FERMA.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by LastProphet: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
up till now no ipob member is able to name a new road gej constructed in order to shame the VP, they are showing rehabilitated roads. we are waiting for the mention

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Coolcash1: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
@OP your post is just a political grandstanding...what is the reason for the prayer. Did GEJ do Nigerians favour for the part reconstruction of the road? Was that not why he was elected..Its people like you that makes public officers feel they are helping the citizens for embarking on such projects, common.

Even the road you have brought here to sing GEJ's praises is still largely a death trap..be guided.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ZUBY77(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:

You are right.
However, this OP was not particularly singing praises to GEJ until one midget Commissioner said he did not build any road.

But like the OP said, what do you need another road from Onitsha to Lagos for?
Or should he have creates new roads to go to where?

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by OmoOsanyin: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any new road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
We know this roads can take hours of our time to travel on.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.
Even as at that, what do we need New Road Path for? undecided

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.

The word 'new' is different from the word 'repair'. VP said NEW.
Even if an existing 4 carriage road is repaired, with our oil proceeds a busy 'express road' like benin-ore should be minimum 8 carriage (4 to and fro). What exists is very sub par for the busiest travelled road in Africa. To this effect amongst several others, in my opinion GEJ fell unpardonably short.
Now, while criticism is easy, hope APC has better roads on the drawing board that will commence construction tomorrow, else he should sharrraappp!

Creation, not window dressing or the barber chair syndrome is the heartbeat of development, growth, progress and advancement.

New roads are always needed!

We have been short-changed and disrespected too long and its enough.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by aminoacid01(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
.... so why didin't he win the election? Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Smooyis(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:

And an over priced project. I would have loved if the said Road was done to join the Lagos IBADAN expressway.

He did more in the north, thinking the northerners will vote for him.

See life.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:

If you read the thread, you will see where i wrote:

Also its "worshipers" not "worshippers".
Now i wonder who should be wondering which school who attends.

BTW, i'm not GEJ worshiper but a Nigerian who wants the development of his country.
Thenn u shudnt ve attempted to misrepresent the msg of d VP in d 1st place!
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by 41lady(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?
The road mentioned above have been award for construction and are still under construction, so which abandoned? Pls be gratefu.....

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Bigcake: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
GEJ2019:
Noooo Osibande Tinubu' s puppet says it was Buhari that built the Road.
Are you refering to the pint size man, Osibaande?

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by saintkel(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
I keep wondering the kind of school some jonathan worshippers went to. Since when has the word 'NEW' become so ambiguous that hordes of people cannot comprehend it's meaning anymore?

Ok dear Osinbanjo supporter how many old roads have Buhari revamped b4 we even move to new roads?. It is clear dat people like u are d ones dat is causing trouble everywhere. O keep supporting d new administration to kip heaping blames on d old admin

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ideology(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Stop being an illiterate. Go and buy a f**kin dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'new'
for your mind you know what you are saying, anyway copy the definition of new and paste in your diary, by 2019, i will ask you if you god has constructed any "NEW" road.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by dubbiskelly(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
VP is suffering from amnesia
Very selective amnesia

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by derecho(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
But we should abuse them and even lie against them?
Methink appreciation isn't wrong especially for the most villified President that ever governed this nation.GEJ talked less and did more.
@Op tnx for the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by olatiler(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
I guess all this photo you post here wasn't from this planet
Because last week when I applied this road from Ore to Lagos all I see is motto diverted to other side in many location along the road
So mr man let GEJ accept that he was most failed president Nigeria and Nigerians ever produced
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by patrickbon(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
IS GOOD FOR ROBBING
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ajalaolanr(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any new road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.

Is Benin-Ore a new road? The problem with Nigerians is the lack of understanding of simple English words. This is not to absolve the VP for any Gaffe of his as regards his statement if there is, but it will do well to understand before making comments!

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by pat077: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op, what else do you expect from a mere commissioner? He is trying to impress his boss.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lumydee44: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
scanp:
mumu sad
Shallow thinker, you can only resort to calling names. If you don't share the same views,move on. You are not the only one that disagrees. That's why we are human, we can't all see things the same way.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:

Go back to basic primary school english, is that a new road?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by DEngineer(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere, what about shagamu to that Ore, where port-holes made me almost crashed my car. ..just port-holes. GEJ ko....GPRS ni.....shioor.....incase you don't know what u deserve. ..all this projects are long overdue for implementation.
shocker007:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.