Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (48651 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by melvin0004(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%
but osinbajo shd hv acknowledged gud works of gej...

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lukaino(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
rahman3853:
I tire oooo.....even the Ibadan - Lagos Express, Ibadan - Oyo - Ilorin express, Kano - Jigawa express, even here in Abuja sef, yet the Pastor Prof Oshibajo dey yan dust say GEJ no do any road. Pastor wey dey lie......!!!! Olorun ko fe.

Another illiterate who does not understand the VP's simple English language. Please brush up your English language especially now that we have a sound SAN as VP. Unlike the other phd holder who couldn't speak correct English.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Charles4075(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op, why are you lying. How can you post pictures of a highway that's not Benin-Ore expressway and you boldly claim that the pics you uploaded is Benin-Ore road... I've been driving on that highway for 12 years now and you should just keep your mouth shut. What nonsense is this? Yes, GEJ fixed a portion from Bye-Pass to Ekiadolor to Ogua then to that deadly bridge between Ogua and Igue and that road is bad and that's why they call it the death bridge if you really know how many lives that bridge has claimed because the contours on that spot when you're coming from lagos is bad, try running at a speed of 120km/hr, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Then from Igue, you get to Ugbogui and down toYalowo to Ofosu before reaching that road Okpokan that customs officer have their checkpoint which cuts out from siluko road and that was the road car smugglers then at @ 1999 used because of checkpoint to beat the custom and highway patrol team. After that particular smuggling road, you'll reach Okada, then to Otu and finally Ore.. Now from Ore to Ondo is Bad.. Let's not even talk about going further down Shagamu expressway to Omotosho then to Fajo, to Kajola, Araromi, Oniparaga and this Oniparaga road was a dead-zone then those days.. If you had anyone who travelled night journey even daytime about 1996-1998, they'll tell you the story of that road. We now have to take a bush-path from Oniparaga cut it out through Ajebandele then burst out at Aiye Town. Then from there to Alakuko, to Ijebu-Ode, all way to Lagos-Ibadan Express way which is also bad..

So, Op don't say things you know nothing about. If you want to appreciate someone, please do it in a sincere way. GEJ tried but stop praising him as if he did something worthy of..
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by rahman3853(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
lukaino:

Another illiterate who does not understand the VP's simple English language. Please brush up your English language especially now that we have a sound SAN as VP. Unlike the other phd holder who couldn't speak correct English.
wailers no dey like truth now....so it dey pepper u......SAN ko SANs water ni, olodo, was he speakng in latin when he said 10years PDP no do any road....no be inside am u and I dey? Una dey there dey fool una sef.....traveL here and thre critizing ppl while u did nofn.....SAN my foot. GEJ no fit speak English yet naira dey stable, things prices normal, none removing 50 from my account sake to say I deposit via third party, light no improve, water no dey, on top am ban I better pass my neighbor gen, u guys are just clueless, GEJ no try, but compared to this old man, opolo e ti yoro, infact we need to call guiness book make them come record am, "the most toured president in the world" Nigerians, my ppl, we made a terible blunder, may God forgive us and reduce the Hardship this normadic president is putting us tru.

3 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by specco(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
survival1:
Have people ask why is it that it's only Benin-Ore road and not Sagamu-Ore or any other on that axis. That was the work Of Adams on his first tenure I got to know years back on my way to Warri from Lagos. That is the only good portion on that axis because after Benin is zero.
IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE. WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA. OSHOHMOLE HAS BEEN BLAMING RAINFALL FOR HIS NON PERFORMANCE IN ROAD PROJECTS IN EDO STATE
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by rahman3853(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Can someone tell me just a single good this Bubu has done aside reducing gasoline by 50kobo. Yet:

1. Boko Haram still dey.
2. Ritual killing on the increase.
3. Mismanagement of public fund.
4. Double Blunders in national budget.
5. Lack of concentration and zeal.
6. Excuses and criticism here and there.
7. Economy down time at accelerated rate.
8. Crazy reforms with no good intent nor meaning.
9. Fallacy and hypocritical speeches.
10. False news of money laundering.
11. Witch haunting.

List is endless. Personally, buhari is a disappointment to every meaning of the word. We know before a country gets better we must sacrifice something as a patriotic citizen. But pls what are we sacrificing? Students graduate to get no job, parents not paid their salary to cater for their wards, scarcity of water yet their is water board. Increment of nepa bill with no improved provision of light. Guys let's be honest ones in our lifetime, a devil we know is better than an angel we dnt know. The most corrupt government in Nigeria never witnessed this economy downtime of this man. The ministers are nt active, we hardly hear them on news. What's going on? Anyone sitting and saying this man is doing good is nothing but a bootliker, sociopath, sycophant, and brainwashed. We are wealthy in this country, yet an average nigerian hardly earn 100dolar per day. While a primary school holder senator is earning millions. What's our problem? Are we just too happy that we can't see nor think clearly. Saying a government is better than another is like comparing gray and black, are they not both dark? Please let's reform our thinking, point at the defaulting government, we are the government and our voices must be heard else our next generation will curse us, belive u me!

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
tinktanker:
tell me when last a new FG Road was built n where? If u can't so keep silent. I guess u were no born den
Benin bypass was built in 2002.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by snowking: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why can't we keep sentiments aside and think of how this country will move forward.. Cus as for me it's a burden the country is on a stand still, lets be sincere

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Whylagos: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
One great problem is that APC is still campaining. They still do not know what to do except to paralyse PDP. As it is, if you speak from PDP. EFCC will visit you the next day

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by opribo(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Johnny19:
God bless GEJ!!!!
he tried but Lairs will nevee agree

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Leke001: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2016
APC,hmmn...still acting like the opposition after 8 months?...choi,dis na one chance we enter o!

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Goddex: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2016
themilanway:

Benin-Ore is horrible,same with Ore-Sagamu.I lost a tire even before getting to Ore.

I will judge this adminstration after 3yrs.

Taa . . . sharrap your stinking mouth

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ApexTitan(m): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2016
shocker007:

If you read the thread, you will see where i wrote:

Also its "worshipers" not "worshippers".
Now i wonder who should be wondering which school who attends.

BTW, i'm not GEJ worshiper but a Nigerian who wants the development of his country.

Not so fast there with that correction. The word worshipper, in the funny world of the rules of the English language, is also correct. It is an alternate spelling for "worshiper" usually preferred by Americans. The Merriam-Webster dictionary actually states that it is an alternate spelling.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 28, 2016
ihatesycophant:
The goodnews is that no one in his lineage has plundered the treasury of Nigeria and sold the progress of the nation to few cursed. My prayer everyday is God should not allow me or any of my family to attain any position that I will ridicule his name or not add value to the system.

He his been celebrated since leaving power...

Holding world press conference @ Geneva, and many others.

He is only rediculed by brainwashed Nigerians who blindly blame him for everything , even their ancestral and family wahala...
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 28, 2016
obailala:
My lineage still has a long way to go and a lot to achieve in the future. If I haven't sat for an exam yet, there's no way I can be adjudged a failure. #CommonSense101

He has sat ...

A man who has achieved educationally( PhD)
A former deputy gov
A former Governor
A former v.p
A former President
Celebrated by many
Financially okay....

You call him a failure ....

He is probably your dads age mate...

What do you call your dad then...

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Ladsfudelis: 4:04am On Feb 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
How many likes for the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY
hero's of our democracy any yet they want out. Confused Biafra
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by banmee(m): 4:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Nigerians are just too s.tupid for words.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by kachola: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, why are you lying. How can you post pictures of a highway that's not Benin-Ore expressway and you boldly claim that the pics you uploaded is Benin-Ore road... I've been driving on that highway for 12 years now and you should just keep your mouth shut. What nonsense is this? Yes, GEJ fixed a portion from Bye-Pass to Ekiadolor to Ogua then to that deadly bridge between Ogua and Igue and that road is bad and that's why they call it the death bridge if you really know how many lives that bridge has claimed because the contours on that spot when you're coming from lagos is bad, try running at a speed of 120km/hr, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Then from Igue, you get to Ugbogui and down toYalowo to Ofosu before reaching that road Okpokan that customs officer have their checkpoint which cuts out from siluko road and that was the road car smugglers then at @ 1999 used because of checkpoint to beat the custom and highway patrol team. After that particular smuggling road, you'll reach Okada, then to Otu and finally Ore.. Now from Ore to Ondo is Bad.. Let's not even talk about going further down Shagamu expressway to Omotosho then to Fajo, to Kajola, Araromi, Oniparaga and this Oniparaga road was a dead-zone then those days.. If you had anyone who travelled night journey even daytime about 1996-1998, they'll tell you the story of that road. We now have to take a bush-path from Oniparaga cut it out through Ajebandele then burst out at Aiye Town. Then from there to Alakuko, to Ijebu-Ode, all way to Lagos-Ibadan Express way which is also bad..

So, Op don't say things you know nothing about. If you want to appreciate someone, please do it in a sincere way. GEJ tried but stop praising him as if he did something worthy of..
chia, bros u nail it. ur fully on ground
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by dictbennie(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2016
obailala:
Abeg kindly explain how asaba benin road one of the worst in the country?

I plied that road just on Wednesday and i can vividly tell you that it is a death trap....
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

He has sat ...

A man who has achieved educationally( PhD)
A former deputy gov
A former Governor
A former v.p
A former President
Celebrated by many
Financially okay....

You call him a failure ....

He is probably your dads age mate...

What do you call your dad then...

Look boy, that a man you like failed in his duties does not mean everyone in the world is a failure, and it especially has nothing to do with my dad who is a very successful and fulfilled senior citizen. Grow up and quit actong like an overgrown baby.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by hamzyluv(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2016
YourMrBoo:
The vice president suffered from genetic disease he got from his dad that was imbecilic at the period he was reporting that trash meant for lawma.
I don't know the kind of graduate Nigerian are producing this days .. Benin - ore road and others has been constructed/build for the time immemorial.... what Gej and other did was Rehabilitation not build ... since the Era of democracy in Nigeria , no president has ever build road ...
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Hove: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2016
We Design, Estimate & Build; Everything construction. Visit us www.maelveuq.com
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by hush15: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2016
keyzid:

what about those who refused to do their jobs since ascending the post.? should we just sit down and look at them while things are going for the worst. Even an employer who gets paid for his work gets some quantity of appraisal for an achievement.

Don't mind some brainless rings who can't reason. One of the reasons why Nigeria is where it is today is becos we don't appreciate a good deed or person who does well but rather praise miscreants and dullards and thieves who parade themselves as change agents.

Even the bible states it clear that we should learn to acknowledge every good thing...

I feel sorry for Nigeria
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2016
obailala:
Look boy, that a man you like failed in his duties does not mean everyone in the world is a failure, and it especially has nothing to do with my dad who is a very successful and fulfilled senior citizen. Grow up and quit actong like an overgrown baby.

Hahahahaha @ actong ...

And you have the guts to criticize GEJ.....
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by YourMrBoo: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2016
hamzyluv:
I don't know the kind of graduate Nigerian are producing this days .. Benin - ore road and others has been constructed/build for the time immemorial.... what Gej and other did was Rehabilitation not build ... since the Era of democracy in Nigeria , no president has ever build road ...

And so, is there any new road he is trying to build While the old ones are getting one out??

Spare me the crap...
Nevertheless I appreciate your confession, by God's grace I'm gonna graduate this year.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by hopilo: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2016
doctokwus:
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?
We say Buhari should do these roads to get God blessings too. If not Curse the wait for him and Osinbande.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Charles4075(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
kachola:
chia, bros u nail it. ur fully on ground
My brother, I hate it when people lie. I know FG tried from Benin to Ore. Before you'll spend 2 hours from benin to ore but now it's roughly 45 minutes. But some portions are getting bad now as we speak. And those pics the op posted are pure blatant lies. If the op resides in benin, he should come and meet me at Main Gate(Uniben), I'll take him with my car to ore and he'll show where exactly he snapped those pics. Especially that 3rd pic. It's so annoying.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Hahahahaha @ actong ...

And you have the guts to criticize GEJ.....
Haha.. even an infant born in 2016 knows the 'i' key is just beside the 'o' key on the qwerty keyboard, and yes, even my dog bingo knows there is something called 'typo' grin

So my advice for you is simple, when you have nothing else to say, just remain silent and ignore instead of holding on to ridiculous straws like typos to drive your point.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
obailala:
Haha.. even an infant born in 2016 knows the 'i' key is just beside the 'o' key on the qwerty keyboard, and yes, even my dog bingo knows there is something called 'typo' grin

So my advice for you is simple, when you have nothing else to say, just remain silent and ignore instead of holding on to ridiculous straws like typos to drive your point.

Excuse Excuse Excuse !!!

In mama peace voice "continue"
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
God bless Gej Man of peace
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by eyeview: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
antispexish:
interesting, the only road you guys can use to defend Jona in 5 years of presidency is a portion of the shagamu Benin highway called the Benin ore road. I taya for una o.

Nobody will blame you for not understanding. That 'portion' as you called it used to keep travellers going to the east overnight on the road,exosing them to frequent attacks and robbery. Today,many transport companies have resumed night journeys because of the repair of that portion. Traders can now continue their business without hinderance as a result. Goods can now move thru the night and arrive at its designated location by morning. All because of the tarring of this 'portion'.
Don't worry,nobody expects you to understand
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by antispexish(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
eyeview:

Nobody will blame you for not understanding. That 'portion' as you called it used to keep travellers going to the east overnight on the road,exosing them to frequent attacks and robbery. Today,many transport companies have resumed night journeys because of the repair of that portion. Traders can now continue their business without hinderance as a result. Goods can now move thru the night and arrive at its designated location by morning. All because of the tarring of this 'portion'.
Don't worry,nobody expects you to understand

So in reality it's just a small portion!, no wonder I did not understand. Jona gave you small small portions of structural developments in 6 years!. I bet the money used for that portion is not up to the one he gave those shameless yoruba obas, and yet they voted him out for not developing the sw with big projects.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.