Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (48648 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by AmeLonRo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
I wasnt only referring to you, I was also calling out the numerous folks who have been calling the VP a liar all because they can't comprehend elementary English language.

And yes, if you so much agree that the VP wasnt lying, I'm yet to understand what you implied by your first sentence, "I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any road". The VP clearly said, 'new road' and not 'any road.'

And finally, did you really ask what we needed New Road Paths for? shocked You probably never travelled between the east and Lagos before 2003 when there was nothing like the Benin bypass.

Exactly, why build new roads, when the old ones are bad and begging for revival or is it renewal
Jonathan did many wonderful things joor despite the politricks that surrounded him to make sure he did not succeed. I am just wondering that the present govt is still playing THE BLAME GAME after 9 months. grin

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Praisemelody(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
Nigeria will found one fault and one good reason to say about our leaders ..
I don't care about our leaders all the way
how old are you pls?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Bizibi(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
aresa:

Tribal like when your ibo kinsman dey better than the Yoruba finance minister...bah?

And who cares if you like or hate Yoruba people? Den dey take that won withdraw money for bank or put akpu on your table?

Tribal hypocrite...
and who told you I am IBO,mtcheeew
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by babestella: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Osinbajo is a custard drinking lying king of midgets, and he calls himself a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by henrysam(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
And one ignoramus vp said GEJ did not construct any road.
This is coming out from a pastor as he is called
It has been rightly said. Judgement will start from the altar

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
dictbennie:

Which Asaba-Benin road please? Stop misinforming people here....that is one of the worst roads in this country..
Abeg kindly explain how asaba benin road one of the worst in the country?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
I can't believe a man who calls himself a pastor will lie "outrightly" like this. Mtcheeeees

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by sarutobie(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
grandstar:
The money earned duing GEJ's administration could have fixed all the federal roads to high standards.

Akpabio launched operation zero pot holes if I am correct and Jonathan should have done the same for federal roads.

The Chinese would even have provided 100% contract financing for the full scale repairs of these roads.

The money wasted on petrol subsidies alone could have achieved this without having the government resort to borrowing
Petrol subsidies?? Did you just say petrol subsidies?? If you ever carried a placard or protested against the removal of subsidies back then in anyway,then may hypocrisy never be far from you!

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
sarutobie:

Petrol subsidies?? Did you just say petrol subsidies?? If you ever carried a placard or protested against the removal of subsidies back then in anyway,then may hypocrisy never be far from you!

I have always supported the removal of the subsidies. They make no economic sense and cost too much.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by amaben2020(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Osunbade is a big fool
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by aresa: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bizibi:
and who told you I am IBO,mtcheeew

Bizibi:
The north havent started yet with the sw,we told the sw abt the north but they didn't listen.. So anything you see now,you take it like that

From your above quote, it's safe to conclude that you are not from the North and you are also not from the SW, so where are you from? SS or Ghana?

Where you are from is irrelevant anyways and the fact that you equate IpoD with ibo was your own guilty conscience conclusion and not mine..
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Bizibi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
aresa:

From your above quote, it's safe to conclude that you are not from the North and you are also not from the SW, so where are you from? SS or Ghana?

Where you are from is irrelevant anyways and the fact that you equate IpoD with ibo was your own guilty conscience conclusion and not mine..

you must be a crazy dude,I am from delta state and you really have the time to go through my post......take am easy ehhh
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by aresa: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
[s]
Bizibi:
you must be a crazy dude,I am from delta state and you really have the time to go through my post......take am easy ehhh
[/s]

Where you are from is irrelevant to me, it doesn't even alter your warped PDP mentality.,.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Bizibi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Where you are from is irrelevant to me, it doesn't even alter your warped PDP mentality.,.
hahahahaha......com on,you need a rest Mr mushin aresa,
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
sarutobie:

Don't mind the idiott joor.
As if his dull presidiot has done anything meaningful since he illegally came onboard
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by wazzalurd(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?

And God bless u sir for that question. This man has bin tipped by d old legion party to start their wailing in a new way
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by wazzalurd(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
VP is suffering from amnesia

Like u are suffering from cerebral hemorrhage, with lists of neurological symptoms
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by sleazy5(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
aresa:

We actually did and he proved and backed that statements with more corrupt utterances like stealing and corruption was our perception and not reality and also with go ahead and steal and I won't jail you attitude and also when he asserted that Nwobodu shouldn't have been jailed because he didn't steal enough to warrant any jail time when many poor Nigerians have been jailed for stealing common cell phone.

We saw a president who vigorously refused to lift a finger on behalf of killed unemployed and scammed young Nigerian job seekers, he refused to return their money or even punish the criminals involved and the sad list goes on and on and we are still getting bombarded with daily revelations of the shameful and embarrassing wholesale and institutionalized corruption he condoned and facilitated.

So, yes we know exactly what he meant, he's corrupt, he condoned and supervised corruption from top to bottom..

Do you know that the legal ingredients for the offence of corruption is not the same as the ingredients for the offence of stealing? If you agree with me which I doubt you will know that stealing is not corruption.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by kolexy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any new road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
We know this roads can take hours of our time to travel on.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.
Even as at that, what do we need New Road Path for? undecided

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.

Someone said it was Oshiomole that fixed the Edo section of the road, though I don't know if it is true.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by JhoeKay(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%

thumb up man[i][/i]
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Jonathanians never get tired of extolling the almost zero virtues of their god even long after election. grin Imagine opening a whole new thread to celebrate the patching of a bad portion of a very long road, and one would think the man even fixed this road with his pocket money.
. Have u eaten today.... so why are u hating!?!
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by americanigga(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?

YES
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Netexpert(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
my prayer is that the vp will not lose his christian faith because of APC
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lukaino(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
orgy:
Pls has the VP at any time (before, during and after GEJ administration) travelled on this road?
I now frequently go to Onitsha from Lagos almost every week and d journey now is 5hrs instead of 18hr - 24hr (depending on the mood of Ore)
That road is not yet perfect but methink VP is not informed, hence deformed.....

Receive sense!

You are part of those who skipped English language classes. See how you disgrace yourself on an international forum.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by tinktanker: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%
since u can't praise dem den don't castigate dem. We all know God is good but yet he needs d praises even when it's his duty to b good.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by rahman3853(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
I tire oooo.....even the Ibadan - Lagos Express, Ibadan - Oyo - Ilorin express, Kano - Jigawa express, even here in Abuja sef, yet the Pastor Prof Oshibajo dey yan dust say GEJ no do any road. Pastor wey dey lie......!!!! Olorun ko fe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by tinktanker: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Stop being an illiterate. Go and buy a f**kin dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'new'
tell me when last a new FG Road was built n where? If u can't so keep silent. I guess u were no born den
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by nortcentrallord(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Jonathanians never get tired of extolling the almost zero virtues of their god even long after election. grin Imagine opening a whole new thread to celebrate the patching of a bad portion of a very long road, and one would think the man even fixed this road with his pocket money.

In the words of a Nigerian man I know "ur sense d pain u" don't you know the difference between "patch" and "Revamp". Stop thinking like a lier or a mere commissioner before you get blinded by hate.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by chudi55: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Johnny19:
God bless GEJ!!!!
God bless u too my brother

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by youngeagle(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
lukaino:
Now I can understand why English language is a problem in Nigeria.
The VP made a very intelligent statement which many failed to understand due to their poor understanding of English language.
This goes to show how low our educational standard has fallen.

I rate performance based on how creatively the government proffer solutions to the problems of it's people. For example, Fashola did some of these things as governor.
I will list some for us to understand

1. Constructing a new Road at Igbo elerin to by pass the notorious traffic at iyana iba.
2. Constructed a new link bridge between ikoyi and lekki.
3. Constructed a new bridge to link falomo from vi
4. Constructed a route by muson centre to link vi. Very creative idea.
5. Constructed a new road and bridge linking ejigbo and Ajao estate.
These are the few I can remember. Those who live in Lagos, you will understand better the significance of these projects.
He also carried out rehabilitation of the already existing roads.

What the VP said was that GEJ only rehabilitated existing roads without building entirely new ones even though we need them to adequately connect the different parts of Nigeria to reduce travel time.
....you sound intelligent baaa,when you dualize a single lane the added lane is an old road abi.....let's face the fact and stop being tribalistic.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by abacrested(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Before Gej we used to spend 24 hrs on that road going to lagos from East . though I miss the bush meat we always eat for lunch and dinner while waiting to get to lagos,it was terrible.
It takes at least one week to receive our goods from lagos due to bad nature of the road and the delay affects business negatively.
God will bless Gej and his generation for at least giving us an enabling environment to do business.
Hardworking nigerians will always be proud of Gej while the lazy ones will still be shouting OUR YAM.
We underestimated your government GEJ
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
No matter how you slice, dice or cut it Goodluck Jonathan was a pathetic failure as President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.