Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (48657 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by eshietIntrepid(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Stop being an illiterate. Go and buy a f**kin dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'new'
My friend I don't need A dictionary when truth is told accept it whether it foavour you or not.
Osinbajo is lying some time I'm ashamed to call myself a rccg member now.
Shebi they say, When the righteous rule

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by mikaael(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any new road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
We know this roads can take hours of our time to travel on.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.
Even as at that, what do we need New Road Path for? undecided

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.

why do u jus hate for no reason....the man said 'new roads'....benin-ore road has bn under construction for so long a tym...
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by robinsoncrosoe: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
I dont hate him but I cant stand the irrational hype he gets from his worshipers when in reality, he was just a failure, a pathetic failure especially when considering the revenue he had compared with the past.

All over the place we keep hearing strange propaganda about how the man was exceptionally wonderful in road construction and bla bla and I keep wondering how such deceit could sink so deep into the hearts of people even long after elections. I just keep wondering where these roads are becuase when I do a little retrospection, even the much vilified obj completed more roads as I can remember but propaganda has totally swept that fact under the carpet.

Oh yes GEJ only fixed a very terrible portion of the road which saves a lot of headache for travellers, he didnt revamp the entire road as you claim because more than half of the road is still bad (i.e. between Ore and sagamu), however, even the useless OBJ completed the dualisation of the asaba to benin road, built a brand new 25km benin bypass (which cuts 2-3hours for travellers by avoiding benin city) and also built a bit of the benin shagamu road stretching almost close to Ore but I dont think he deserves any special praise because he obviously could have done more. So my point is that I find it strange that the very same people who claim obj is an imp are the ones claiming gej is a god for rehabilitating a less than 30km portion of this road.

Once again, I do not hate GEJ, rather I am disgusted by the hype.
are u nw tellin us dat u kw more than our minister of works that said GEJ did better in roads.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by lumydee44: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
derecho:
But we should abuse them and even lie against them?
Methink appreciation isn't wrong especially for the most villified President that ever governed this nation.GEJ talked less and did more.
@Op tnx for the pictures.
No one is abusing him but he could have done better and even PMB will get a taste of GEJ's medicine if he doesn't do his job. As you take pose, na so they go snap you. GEJ could have done more and PMB could be doing more.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by sauceEEP(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
Nigeria will found one fault and one good reason to say about our leaders ..
I don't care about our leaders all the way
I recommend brighter grammar for you...
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by defash8: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
In addition, GEJ did 95% of Abuja - Lokoja road.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by barcaboi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I don't really know what VP Osinbajo is saying about GEJ not building any new road, but if you are familiar with Benin-Ore road before now.
We know this roads can take hours of our time to travel on.
But ever since GEJ worked on it. The road is a bliss till today and i can't but keep saying God will bless that man.

Except if the VP meant Creating a New Road Path and not Revamping the already destroyed ones.
Even as at that, what do we need New Road Path for? undecided

I only wish Politics isn't played this way and people get to work more than they talk.
is it d whole road dat was fixed?....show us d part dats still a death trap....even though I'm not a fan of GEJ, I defended d ore road yesterday and someone that plies dat road everytime and is from d east said no be all......dat that's the part dey want us 2 see.....so instead of recycling this pics, snap from d view u ply
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
People have forgotten so soon ... Even honorable Patrick who used to scream that the road is in a state of ishma bishmah
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Menzy86(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jesus the vice president meant NEW ROAD not refurbishing or expanding an already existing road. E.g building an alternative route from ilorin to Lokoja instead of d normal egbe or ekiti route. Why do we intentionally like to misrepresent facts?? Or is it lack of comprehension?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
eshietIntrepid:

My friend I don't need A dictionary when truth is told accept it whether it foavour you or not.
Osinbajo is lying some time I'm ashamed to call myself a rccg member now.
Shebi they say, When the righteous rule
So you still insist that the VP is lying about his 'new' roads statement?... If your claim that you dont need a dictionary is true, then maybe I got it wrong, what you actually need is spiritual help.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by dubemnaija: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
themilanway:

Benin-Ore is horrible,same with Ore-Sagamu.I lost a tire even before getting to Ore.

I will judge this adminstration after 3yrs.

You drive with expired tires. Get new ones

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Amanwulu1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%
nobody is praising anybody in d post. D op only wnt a clarificatn on what osunbade meant by "no road". Should he hv left d existing bt dilapidated road to create an entirely new ones jst to play d politics of I created 50 new roads?

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by phemy36(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Johnny19:
God bless GEJ!!!!
I just love that man (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) with passion. The best president Nigeria ever have. God will prosper ur way sir.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by sinistermind(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
One truth is that u see one of the smoothest roads from Benin-Ore express especially in Ondo state down to Owerri-Onitsha express, then Enugu-Abakaliki express.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Menzy86:
Jesus the vice president meant NEW ROAD not refurbishing or expanding an already existing road. E.g building an alternative route from ilorin to Lokoja instead of d normal egbe or ekiti route. Why do we intentionally like to misrepresent facts?? Or is it lack of comprehension?
It is just a pure case of adults intentionally acting daft so as to have a political argument. But unfortunately, some do this over and over again that they truly become daft. undecided

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by YourMrBoo: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
kay29000:

Osinbanjo said no new roads were constructed...And he is right. Jonathan sure did repair some roads, but he didn't build any new roads. If he did, tell me the road.

Which one is he deciding to flag off and where??

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by joeybillz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
So if u say God bless GEJ for Benin-Ore road,do u now say God cursed him several times over for abandoning Lagos-Ibadan road,Okenne-Lokoja rd,Onitsha enugu rd,Aba.-Okigwe rd and several other abandoned roads that has led to the deaths of hundreds?
bros u nailed it,trmBoundary80bYTvUTtrltx6H2
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Amanwulu1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Menzy86:
wht sense does it make to abandone ur existing but dilapidated roads to create new ones jst to score political point? Fyi, osinbanjo is a prof and as such too inteligent to imply what u're wnt to allude that he said. He's not dat dumb I believe.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by tinsel: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
The VP said creating new Road paths. You guys must talk when there is nothing to talk about.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
robinsoncrosoe:
are u nw tellin us dat u kw more than our minister of works that said GEJ did better in roads.
Kindly provide a link of where Fashola said that? And please dont provide links from all those silly blogs. The so called website which claimed they heard Fashola say this also claimed that GEJ met about 4000km of fairly manageable roads in 2010 but by the time he left, Nigeria had 25,000km of VERY GOOD roads built by GEJ. Abeg no vex but how many kilometers of federal roads are in Nigeria for a site to claim GEJ fixed 25,000km and yet someone expects me to swallow such incredulous statements as fact? grin

And why did other known websites or even newspapers not convey this report?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by derecho(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
lumydee44:

No one is abusing him but he could have done better and even PMB will get a taste of GEJ's medicine if he doesn't do his job. As you take pose, na so they go snap you. GEJ could have done more and PMB could be doing more.
Anyways,the Op is grateful and deemed GEJ pose(to borrow ur word) cute.Will you crucify him for that?

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by dessey(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Johnny19:
God bless GEJ!!!!
God will contnue to Bless GEJ where ever He goes, let wait & see if osibujo & BuBu will do any thing that will be mension after them, its easier to blame. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
I dont hate him but I cant stand the irrational hype he gets from his worshipers when in reality, he was just a failure, a pathetic failure especially when considering the revenue he had compared with the past.

All over the place we keep hearing strange propaganda about how the man was exceptionally wonderful in road construction and bla bla and I keep wondering how such deceit could sink so deep into the hearts of people even long after elections. I just keep wondering where these roads are becuase when I do a little retrospection, even the much vilified obj completed more roads as I can remember but propaganda has totally swept that fact under the carpet.

Oh yes GEJ only fixed a very terrible portion of the road which saves a lot of headache for travellers, he didnt revamp the entire road as you claim because more than half of the road is still bad (i.e. between Ore and sagamu), however, even the useless OBJ completed the dualisation of the asaba to benin road, built a brand new 25km benin bypass (which cuts 2-3hours for travellers by avoiding benin city) and also built a bit of the benin shagamu road stretching almost close to Ore but I dont think he deserves any special praise because he obviously could have done more. So my point is that I find it strange that the very same people who claim obj is an imp are the ones claiming gej is a god for rehabilitating a less than 30km portion of this road.

Once again, I do not hate GEJ, rather I am disgusted by the hype.

What made him a failure ... Try and ask to get answers .... The roads he built ... Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

What made him a failure ... Try and ask to get answers .... The roads he built ... Nonesense
GEJ was a bloody failure, a cankerworm and your blind love for him cannot change that simple fact.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Decryptor(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
Stop being an illiterate. Go and buy a f**kin dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'new'

Yeah! We know what the word NEW is. Something that is fresh and unused in its original state. Eg: Obailala needs a NEW brain!

Will you let us rest now?
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by yinkslinks(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes but if he didnt do it, you be first to comment. pls praise a good man
lumydee44:
Don't praise them for doing their job, not like he did it out of his pocket...We are entitled to good roads, don't worship them when they do 5%outta 100%

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sure you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Decryptor:

Yeah! We know what the word NEW is. Something that is fresh and unused in its original state. Eg: Obailala needs a NEW brain!

Will you let us rest now?
grin grin
Thanks, my brain is very much intact and functioning at exceptionally impressive levels. I suggest you save that NEW brain for your colleagues because most of them are in dire need of one. smiley
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
obailala:
GEJ was a bloody failure, a cankerworm and your blind love for him cannot change that simple fact.

And your blind hate for him doesn't change the fact that no 1 in your lineage has achieved what he has... Simple fact

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by odiereke(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was even surprised at that statement because am a living testimony to that as I based in PH. Before it took me 9 hours to drive from PH to Lagos, now with this new development, I use 6hours from PH to lagos. God Bless GEJ. The truth must be told.

2 Likes

Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by ihatesycophant(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
GEJ may not implement the TSA to the fullness because records show GEJ has the highest number of committees set up to look into virtually every aspect of Nigeria life and implement none. I am still expecting the report of the committee led by Ribadu to investigate NNPC. The worst of all the national congress that he spent billions of naira to convoked but waited the election to use it as one of his campaign promises. All these hype that GEJ did this or that is just hypocrisy. GEJ did nothing that is of the benefit of the general populists.
shocker007:

You've ever seem an high way with street light?
Bro, goto Cape Town, Drive from CBD to Cape of Good Hope. If you see Streetlight on Highway come back and comment.

Before then, you've forgot YouWin by GEJ?
I have friends who got millions in grants from that program to startup businesses and create employment.

Let's stop saying what we are not sure of. GEJ worked. But bubu is yet to come up with anything tangible.

He claimed TSA was from GEJ(After much pressure to confess) buh he implemented it.
If GEJ won't eventually implement why will he start it.

Its a pity people allow political differences cover up their looking out for the progression of our beloved country.
Re: Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

And your blind hate for him doesn't change the fact that no 1 in your lineage has achieved what he has... Simple fact
My lineage still has a long way to go and a lot to achieve in the future. If I haven't sat for an exam yet, there's no way I can be adjudged a failure. #CommonSense101

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.