Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88152 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by InvertedHammer: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income
/
Then do it already.

/
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Mayflowa(m): 1:59am On Feb 28, 2016
I want to sound different. Sorry, I do not buy your story. Why? You seem want to convince people, the reason you must do it as against looking for strength to go on.

From the way you sound desperate, if you had such opportunity, you would have done it and cleaned your mouth. But I know there is nothing like married woman in your life.

You just want to crave the sympathy of people so that they would want to send you money. That is what my mind told me from your conversation here.

Seun and lalasticlala take note.

4 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by megafone: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2016
One of the last hurdles for Joseph was to either sleep with portifah 's wife or go to jail where he will find his way to the top. Choose you this day between life and death!

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by alfarouq(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2016
tochyano:

Please what's the movie title tongue
francescainnoce:

Lol.May God deliver you in Jesus name. #Amen
Frog with egg you say
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

busomma:
Am not telling u to do it or not but I bet all these holier-than-thou telling u not to do it will jump on it b4 u say jack. If u don't do it & ur project becomes overdue, it means u have added another year of suffering to ur life & that of ur family. But if u go ahead & do it & submit ur project on time, then graduate & probably get a good job after NYSC, ur lot & that of ur family will improve. Thereafter, u can ask God for forgiveness so long as u won't indulge in that sin again. God being a God of reason & seeing the pureness of ur heart will surely forgive u.
[quote author=Dohmeenick post=43297107]Please how do I handle this situation??
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

#[quote]
As a Muslim, I will have to advice u from the treasure chest of wisdom.
1 endeavor to engage in a good act or stay away from an evil act not only because so and so will see me or so and so will be unhappy but rather do it or leave because it is what Allah the Self sufficient Master whom all creatures needs is pleased with. that is called sincerity
2. a person that leaves an evil deed primarily because Allah The Creator and Originator of the universe despises it will be rewarded with a more superior deal and opportunity.
3. the prayer of the righteous is accepted in either of the three ways:
a. instant approval and granting of the supplicators demand
b. using that to do away or eliminate a more dangerous calamity that could have befall the supplicator in the future. for Allah says what interprets as" for u might dislike a thing while its best for you and u might desire something while it is bad for you, for Allah is forever the knower and you know not.
c. include it in a righteous person's record of good deeds. this will make a person's record of good deed to be very weighty when measured against his shortcomings which will earn him not only paradise but also a very high rank. on that day because of the immense benefits of such, man will wish no prayer of his has being granted and all has been preserved for him in his record of good deeds. stay blessed

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2016
You say you need help...you want to borrow my prick? If you don't want to do it what other advise do you need...oya bros, quiet title
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by cjoy4life: 2:13am On Feb 28, 2016
You are in between life and death,dig and die and don't dig and leave brother,your destiny is in your hand.choose one .
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by slam7000(m): 2:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:

If you need financial assistance, just say it. No need cooking up stories such as this to make your appeal.

The so called married woman can not be your last hope. There is no married woman in the first place. There is something very fishy about your story.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by bobbito: 2:36am On Feb 28, 2016
What you need is spiritual deliverance
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by careersap: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2016
sleeping with a married woman...the implications and curses are too much: bros run for your dear life!
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by joliyp(f): 3:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Fortunate017:
Your signature though. But why?
wot hap to my sign
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by BABAODU: 3:04am On Feb 28, 2016
A Wise man once said: You might not know what to do, but Please make sure you know what you should never do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by joliyp(f): 3:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Just answer this.
Have you ever had sex ??
........yes of course
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by ladenz(m): 3:09am On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:
........yes of course

angry

Yaf you marry??

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 28, 2016
una never see this upto now abi

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by joliyp(f): 3:14am On Feb 28, 2016
ladenz:

angry

Yaf you marry??
lol....no
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Op is a Fraud. Or just attention seeker. The story is fake.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by delors(m): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2016
So if the woman no dey u no go find where n how to get d money? Bang d lady n jejely go n siddon in ur sitting room to wait for ur curses.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??

what will you said about the 200k your uncle gave you some days back?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by XaintJoel20: 3:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
She is not your last hope and never will she be your last hope...
Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith...

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Bluezy13(m): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2016
MULLAH123:
The question all of you should ask is what is he doing with 230k we are talking of uni o. Na ur dept. U wan renovate? Something fishy here.

I'm also wondering o...

230K, what for

No be Final year I dey...for that same Unical?

Like the quoted opined; something fishy is up...

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

I'm also wondering o...

230K, what for

No be Final year I dey...for that same Unical?

Like the quoted opined; something fishy is up...
he even said his uncle gave him 200k some days back, see it here

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Bluezy13(m): 3:46am On Feb 28, 2016
See now, them don catch am...

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Listen to the voice of God not ur friends
please modify your post and post this picture before this guy go scam some innocent folk, see what he write some days and now he is looking for 230k

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Totalman1(m): 3:52am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=CertifiedFreak post=43309601]Dude, do the deed. Your dad may his soul R.I.P would definitely turn in his grave if you passed up the opportunity of completing ur education because of a dying wish. In the meantime, be a man and man up to your task. Your family's counting on you.[/quote
People are so fake. They say one thing, think another and then does a different thing entirely.
Omo, do ur thing (after all, you've done it in ur mind already
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by unphilaz(m): 4:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Dont! I declared open doors for you this week because i am a new creation... receive your financial blessing Now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by tanteta(m): 4:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Hold your ground do not give in, this is just for while, the Almighty God in you believe in will make a way for you. Do not give in.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by kenya10(m): 4:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Bro, never dispice that small work. Joseph said, will I do this and sin again my God. Trust God , he is able to complete that work he has started in you.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help
230k for project work and other miscelleneuos expenses?
Op no vex ....na car u dey build??
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by thoney99: 4:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Listen Mr DOHMEENICK or whatever you call yourself. just chose between not submitting that your project as you just said because of the circumstance or being glued naked with a married woman under the powerful influence of a THUNDERBOLT and probably end up graduating in prison. Don't you know that the devil is at work testing your faith. what about sleeping with the woman and ending up looking for a job till 2061 because of this single act. your destiny is in your hand just handle it the way you want afterall you are an adult
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
God is ur last hope. Life starts where ur final year project ends...and I assure u, u don't want to go all the way without God. What if God is using this as a test for ur promotion. I advice u let it pass. Better said than done though...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by linearity: 4:39am On Feb 28, 2016
I beg bleed her and secure your project money! You will probably still go to hell on account of all the other sins you have been committing like white lies, hypocrisy, truancy, disobedient, Anger, bitterness, fornication, cheating on your assignments or exams, etc.

As for those talking about curse here and curse there, they are been intellectually dishonest, sin is sin; they are frown all upon by God...The good book even said; if you are guilty of one, you are guilty of all, so another one will not tip the scales in your favor or make things any worst.

As for your dad's advise? well, no disrespect to the dead, but he is dead, may his soul continue to rest in peace....and the good book in Eccl 9:5 says.."..but the dead knows nothing..." enuff said...I will check back later, for the hate mails; especially the ones with pitches and forks...smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.