Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (54955 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by ultron(m): 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
chukwudi44:

God forbid bad thing!! Thats how you easily spot the paedophiles online!!

Hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by hammerT: 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
People should stop perpetuating crime in the name of religion.

Only in islam is rape, abduction/ kidnap and murder a religious obligation.

How will Abokis feel if one Ijaw man come and carry their 13 year old girl to Bayelsa rape and marry her for cover?

They will go and start murdering innocent people that have nothing to do with it as usual. Is dat not so?

Wen it comes to Fulani herdsmen and Hausa abducting peoples children, Nigeria dont have police and Army, but wen it comes to murdering armless and peaceful protesters, the cowards will be champions.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BolaAdeyemo: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
see them. Prayer warriors. You better pray for book haram to stop.
If the young girl has chosen to stay with his 18year old lover, that is not illegal.
Thats your business

i have sha said my own

its just like somebody taking your child to kano without the proper marriage ceremony and your consent then claiming the girl wants to stay in kano
thats sich mehnn.the guy needs to arrested

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
If this is true,the girl should be left alone.
Na wa o bros, put urself in parents ' shoes na

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by MonPro: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Madame Hauwaila Mohammed you a muslim criminal doing the bidding of the caliphate. Free that girl or the Ijaws will start breaking Hero bottles on your mallo heads in Bayelsa.

17 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by ultron(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
returning the girl forcibly to her parents is tantamount to imprisonment. The girl has exercised her freewill and nothing she did is unconstitutional.

Don't talk like a child. She is a minor constitutionally,she should be on her way home.

12 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by socialmediaman: 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
see them. Prayer warriors. You better pray for book haram to stop.
If the young girl has chosen to stay with his 18year old lover, that is not illegal.

The constitution forbids teenagers under 18 from making life decisions without the consent of their parents, that's why sexual intercourse with a minor is treated as rape. She is free to make her own decisions once she turns 18. Hope you understand.

14 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BeClever: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My question is

Does ESE know her age better than her mom?

Don't you think ese is been forced say this?( if its true)

Are we expecting a fake younger yunusa?

Are you fooolish enough to believe these?

Pls brother, kindly modify this ur post with this link to rebuff this lies from the pit of hell.. .

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-news-abducted-girl-ese-released-in-police-custody/
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by aresa: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
BeClever:

Pls brother, kindly modify this ur post with this link to rebuff this lies from the pit of hell.. .

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-news-abducted-girl-ese-released-in-police-custody/
[/s]

Listen to the audio.

Interrogator: Please what is your name?
Ese Oruru: My name is Aisha Chuwas?
Interrogator: From where are you here (sic), come Kano?
Ese Oruru: From Bayelsa State.
Interrogator: How old are you?
Ese Oruru: I am 17 years old.
Interrogator: Ok, what are you doing here in Kano now?
Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: In your own, own, own choice or….
Ese Oruru: Silence
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: No. I am not (sic) abducted by anybody.
Interrogator: Ok. Tell us the truth.
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Interrogator: That’s all

Ese Oruru: Yes

Interrogator: Ok, Thank you Aisha.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KLds6e8rj1s
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Sealeddeal(m): 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:
Thats your business

i have sha said my own

its just like somebody taking your child to kano without the proper marriage ceremony and your consent then claiming the girl wants to stay in kano
thats sich mehnn.the guy needs to arrested
No. its just like one's child going to kano and chose to stay there.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by MonPro: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My question is

Does ESE know her age better than her mom?

Don't you think ese is been forced say this?( if its true)

Are we expecting a fake younger yunusa?

Are you fooolish enough to believe these?

Anytime they abduct someone's daughter and people shout, they'll claim the underaged girl took the decision herself. It happened with yerima and his 7 year old child bride.
It happened in the Emir of minna's palace where an Igbo girl was abduct and hypnotised to abandon her studies, A pastor's daughter for that matter.

Now it is happening again because we only shouted last time and kept quiet. Militant should give this people an ultimatum to blow pipelines if she is not released, let see if the oil-loving fulani mullahs won't lose their libido sharparly and release the girl. Buhari himself will ensure the release. How the hell did we get mixed up with these primitive towel-heads?

24 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by hammerT: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Anything the child is saying in Kano is due to fear and not evidence.

Nigeria is really a Zoo. U dont even understand wat it means to be in the child category.

Do u know wat that child have passed through for months?

U are here presenting well rehearsed question and answer with a child in captivity to who?

The Child should be returned to her state(government and parent immediately) and her abductor charged to court.

21 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by smsshola(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Religion of peace indeed hmmm....

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:

There's a difference between an adult going somewhere and staying there and a minor still under the care of someone.
The girl does not even have any say in this. She is a victim of a crime as far as the law is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Sealeddeal(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
socialmediaman:

The constitution forbids teenagers under 18 from making life decisions without the consent of their parents, that's why sexual intercourse with a minor is treated as rape. She is free to make her own decisions once she turns 18. Hope you understand.
Nigerian constitution did not establish a minimum age for marriage.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by tooman: 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:
if you support this then i pray your underaged daughter/daughters be kidnapped and brainwased and then forced to convert and then married without your consent
Bro Dnt comment bfor thinking nah

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Frostty: 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
thr is alot of hypocrisy in dis country.child marriage is also rampant in d east but nobody hear or say anytn abt it.i knw of an igbo family dat resides in ilorin dat gave out thr daughter at d age of 14.if it were to be in d North,d hell will let loose.MTCHEEEEW

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BeClever: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

See, Pls, don't make me angry now..

Does that sound normal to you or will you tell me what was given to those that carries bomb to blew themselves up..

If I pray exactly the same prayer for you, hope you would say Amen?

Pls whether she is there on her own free will or not, she should be returned to her parents. She can go back when she is eighteen yrs old.

Thank u.

9 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Nigerian constitution did not establish a minimum age for marriage.

Which means you can marry a five year old?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by lonelydora: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
#Eseplsgohome is now trending

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BolaAdeyemo: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
am sure you are a Muslim,the religion of piss where raping,underage marriage and killing is a Good and honourable thing to do

12 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
She's a juvenile and she should be returned to her parents if are supporting this in the name of love well that's your business undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by hammerT: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Frostty:
thr is alot of hypocrisy in dis country.child marriage is also rampant in d east but nobody hear or say anytn abt it.i knw of an igbo family dat resides in ilorin dat gave out thr daughter at d age of 14.if it were to be in d North,d hell will let loose.MTCHEEEEW

U say their parents gave out their 14 year daughter and nobody kidnap her abi. I am glad they are living in Ilorin, that is the only place that kind of poverty cursed parents from hell will live. Thunder fire poverty!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Sealeddeal(m): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

There's a difference between an adult going somewhere and staying there and a minor still under the care of someone.
The girl does not even have any say in this. She is a victim of a crime as far as the law is concerned.
I do not believe she is a victim. we can call it youthful exuberance. Remember the guy they claimed kidnapped her is 18years according to investigation. So,the scenario look more like the choice of the girl. it may turn out to be a bad decision from her but she needs to be convinced and not forced.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by bedspread: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES!!
ESE HAS BEEN HYPNOTISED!!!!

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY FALL ON THIS WICKED MEN DOING WICKED THINGS IN THE NAME OF A WICKED RELIGION

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by lagosrd: 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
If this is true,the girl should be left alone.

left to breed more poverty abi. guy just use your brain now can you allow your daughter to be abducted in this shameful and awkard style of 6th century. still waiting to see the oga yellow that wants to elope with my daughter now.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
dominique:
I hope she's not being forced to say all these.

Not to mention these folks tendency for hypnotism, don't forget we had a girl rescued from Boko Haram professing love for her captor. Underage girls that are given bombs to blow themselves up might even tell you they want to, if you get the chance to interview them. Just afraid that girl's life may never be the same.

6 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by biafran1stson(m): 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Whether 17 or 14, she still has not attain the age of consent. She must be returned to her parents and Yunusa prosecuted for kidnapping and child abuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BolaAdeyemo: 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s]

Listen to the audio.

[/s]
if the kidnnaper truly loves her,why cant he wait for her to turn 18,then legally marry her

i am wondering if it was a Christian who kidnap even an adult hausa muslim girl like this,war would have been happening by now

6 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by UnknownT: 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
The same way Etsu Nupe refused returning that Igbo girl to her pastor parents saying she had converted. So I'm not surprised with this case, even the educated Emir of Kano in his letter referred the small girl by that brainwashed Muslim name. It's so annoying how some group of persons get away from crime cos of religion, this country is really a zoo!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by hammerT: 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I do not believe she is a victim. we can call it youthful exuberance. Remember the guy they claimed kidnapped her is 18years according to investigation. So,the scenario look more like the choice of the girl. it may turn out to be a bad decision from her but she needs to be convinced and not forced.

Make a grown ass man carry ur daughter go put body and without ur permission shift ur child to Calabar where he can have indefinate access to child rape.

Make sure u repeat this trash u just said. People like u are why the entire black race will never progress. U tell alot of lies and have no conscience.

8 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by nnokwa042(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
watts75:
Ese Oruru is 17yrs
Yunusa is 18yrs

This is getting interesting
even if she's 28 years old is it how sanusi gives her daughter to marriage? Won't the husband to be come and pay dowry ? Is this how northerners marry?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.