Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (54887 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Sealeddeal(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

You are missing the point. She doesn't have any choice if she's is a minor. What stops you from kidnapping your neighbor's six years old daughter then?
All you have to do is coerce her into saying that's her choice, pretty scary.
Is it established that this case is an abduction case? Remember the police IG said they can't do anything without Emir's consent. Is it Emirs that treats kidnapping cases in the north. its easy for parents to claim kidnapping when a situation like this doesnt favour them. I remember the case of A pastor from Delta who made similar claim when her daughter of about 30years did exactly what this Ese girl did.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
If this is true,the girl should be left alone.

Unfortunately /Fortunately, she's not old enough to take that decision. She has to go back!!

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by MrMandilas: 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
I am very much interested in the evolution of this story.

That girl is possibly under some kind of hypnosis.

Sanusi has started twisting it already.The Nigerian police is a disgrace. To me the girl did not say so.Even at 17,she is yet an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by cupidhero(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Now this is funny.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Realhommie(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
I am very much interested in the evolution of this story.

That girl is possibly under some kind of hypnosis.

You have spoken well bro, that's highly likely the reason for her defiance

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Sealeddeal(m): 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
mamajaz:

Just say amen to that prayer
I am not religious. So, why should I used religious mantra the way a religious group uses it?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
this is crap,this girl is either brainwash or stupid.even of she wants to marry na so dem tey they do am,without your parents permission, they just change her original name to Aisha crap,this story is a fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by opribo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Case closed, girl has been radicalized by the boko sponsors. This is a clear testament that those Chibok girls can not return same again. Tell me if you know the city called ISLAM A BAAD

7 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by stzy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
the girl is still a minor ... If sheelike may she b 17.99 yrs she is a minor n needs d parents consent... Now my perspective is let d police return her 2 her family n mayb a good slap 2 her face might correct that 20naira jazz wey the boi use on her

6 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by romzey(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
The girls voice in that audio sounds like that of a hausa girl. Even ladies or girls of other tribe who grew up in the north do not sound like a typical hausa girl. I grew up in Kano so I can differentiate!
They should've shown us a video instead. Na who them wan fool. Shame on the person who made that audio, trying so hard to convince people and cover a shameful act.
Anyone who want to marry a lady goes to seek the consent of the lady' father, talk more of a minor.
Yeye dey smell!!!

9 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Is it established that this case is an abduction case? Remember the police IG said they can't do anything without Emir's consent. Is it Emirs that treats kidnapping cases in the north. its easy for parents to claim kidnapping when a situation like this doesnt favour them. I remember the case of A pastor from Delta who made similar claim when her daughter of about 30years did exactly what this Ese girl did.

This is a clear cut case. A child was removed from the protective custody of her parents. It is the job of the Nigerian police to return her home and arrest and prosecute whoever kidnapped her.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by ollyruffy: 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
I smell lies in this report.

Sanusi, his brothers and sisters want to manipulate this kidnapping case.

Yunusa and sanusi must be prosecuted as criminal and accomplice.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I am not religious. So, why should I used religious mantra the way a religious group uses it?
u are not religious my ass,that is how you have been spewing rubbish in this thread since I don't know when

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My question is

Does ESE know her age better than her mom?

Don't you think ese is been forced say this?( if its true)

Are we expecting a fake younger yunusa?

Are you fooolish enough to believe these?
Don't you also think heer mum is lying about her age just to make people sympathize with her and help bring the girl back.
But any which way,the girl is still too young to take such decision .

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by tinsel: 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

You think so?

There was a case before this one of another girl who was taken to the palace of the Emir of Bida, she was re-named Aisha too.

Why do you say she is under nothing?
If you know kids of nowadays they know things you don't know.
But the point is she is a minor and cannot make decisions on her own untill 18.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My question is

Don't you also think heer mum is lying about her age just to make people sympathize with her and help bring the girl back?
But any which way,the girl is still too young to take such decision .

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Eebrahym:
human being, ahn shocked

What do you mean?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, she's still a minor and should be returned to her parents. Once she clocks 18, she can decide to convert to her new religion and even get married to her lover. For now, she's incapable of making those decisions and should return to the protective custody of her parents.

Nigerian constitutiin states that a child of 11 is legally grown and can be sexually active (yerima peopke) so she has every right under the constitution to remain with the young man unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My question is

you are right. In the previous post, when the mum was speaking with her on phone last year, she spoke her dialet, but the treaten her that she then switched back to english. Islam is evil, they can do and undo. Wicked religion. Islam is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Rudboy360(m): 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
mcee1:
did dis sound like forcing to u? For God sake dis girl is 17years. In south many 17years old girls are already baby mama's. So why d fuse Mtcheww.
A paedophile spotted undecided "did dis kor...

5 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Abukc(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who help me see my touchlight,I want to touchlight the matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
The first thing they do when they adopt you or kidnap you is to brain wash you with charm.I know two different incidences that similar scenario played out.they always claim.that Islam is a religion of peace, but hey they are the only religion that forces their own religion on their victim,Islam a religion that kills in Allah*s.name and they are so much in a haste to tag it religion of peace.
How was christianity spread? And what kind of charm did rev. King used on his followers?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by BomboyOnline: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Osyabj:

Premium Times bias as a Northern owned nedia is clearly evident.\

Here is the latest from the nation. Your fake audio is contradicted by Ms Tosan Blessing who spoke to Ese after being freed from Sanusi Kidnappers, Sexual Slavery Den after being sexually molested by Sanusi and Co for 7 months. And yes Tosan quoted Ese as "wanted to Leave Kano"

Tosan Blessing, a lecturer in Bayero University, Kano in a facebook post confirmed her release.

” I can confirm that Ese Oruru the girl abducted in a kamikaze pattern from Bayelsa State by a randy Yinusa is in the custody of the Inspector General of Police. I saw her at the Central Police Station about 30 mins ago where she was being prepared for medical procedure and ancillary services. I spoke with her for about 16 minutes, She looks opinionated and seriously brehwared. but well oriented and wanting to leave Kano.

“She had said it was all the works of the Devil. She said she was converted to Islam and giving the name Aisha. I told her she is now being reconverted and her name of Ese is restored.

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-news-abducted-girl-ese-released-in-police-custody/

Tosan Blessing is male.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
tinsel:

If you know kids of nowadays they know things you don't know.
But the point is she is a minor and cannot make decisions on her own untill 18.

Okro can never be taller than it owner.

Let her be returned to her parents first, then let us all have access to her to gauge her mental state to see if she is not under any hypnotic influence.

5 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by propofol: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
The girl is still a minor and must be returned home to her parents. If this guy truly loves her, he would wait still she is 18 and he will do things properly.
But i wander how it is possible for a lone Hausa man to 'kidnap a girl from her mother's shop in Bayesla . Its either she was hypnotized or she is a runs girl.[b][/b]MOTHERS TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN. DO NOT LET THEM DISGRACE YOU LIKE THIS. HOW EMBARRASSING FOR THE MOTHER!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
gcode123:

Nigerian constitutiin states that a child of 11 is legally grown and can be sexually active (yerima peopke) so she has every right under the constitution to remain with the young man unfortunately

Not without her parent's consent though. If her parents didn't did not agree to it then you are committing rape. Besides, normal people do not marry children that they kidnapped.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nbote(m): 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why dem no allow her come out to reporters talk am by herself?? Why is it everytime such cases come up d nxt twist is always d convert allegedly claiming to want to remain a Muslim but yet dey'll kip her hidden. Dis is reminiscent of a case involving a pastor's daughter sometime ago. Na so dat case die. It's always baffling because I don't know if converting to Islam also involves disowning one's family. Dis trend is really becoming annoying especially since we almost neva hear of any involving a young boy. Bunch of perverts.

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Her mum got chills tho. My mum will enter bus the next day, with a bunch of cane, and flog u home, and u will write an apology letter for stressing her after which she will correct the spelling errors. I pity the yanusa, if my mum catch him, his state will pass sorry. If your mum was a teacher you will understand. #supermum. #teacherpikin.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by celinandion(f): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
if it were ur daughter Will u allow her?

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Manueleee:
you are right. In the previous post, when the mum was speaking with her on phone last year, she spoke her dialet, but the treaten her that she then switched back to english. Islam is evil, they can do and undo. Wicked religion. Islam is evil.
Christianity is not evil yeah..Pastors kill,pastors rape,pastors perform human rituals,pastor frauds.
The crusaders
The antibalakas
The orange volunteers
Which religion are they from? Islam I guess.
You and your likes view doesn't change anything about Islam. You folks can't do anything about Islam apart from ranting.

The same Christianity and holy spirit that commanded rev king to kill his members.
Most of you Christians just like doing the talking before thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Not without her parent's consent though. If her parents didn't did not agree to it then you are committing rape. Besides, normal people do not marry children that they kidnapped.

The parents consent is not recognised in the law and well about their abnormality well..
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
tinsel:

Tell us what they are reporting.
the girl was brainwashed and abducted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.