Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (54903 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by karokit(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
mcee1:
did dis sound like forcing to u? For God sake dis girl is 17years. In south many 17years old girls are already baby mama's. So why d fuse Mtcheww.

My guy, if u no get any beta tin to talk ehn, go look bush, nonsense!
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by elenite101(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2016
I am now utterly confused. And to think I went on a #FreeEseOruruNow Rampage on twitter few days ago to the point I cc Oby Ezekweseli angry . And it's just two silly teens in puppy love. Hiss.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Shut up...... You are 17 and still a minor, what do you know
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Eversoul(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Love Sha! wonders shall never end, see this small gal claiming love.
this is wat apn wen someone ain't well trained. Minor claiming making decision, ko le work, she must b return to her parent. I think d boy too need to go through some lessons.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by afrokid(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2016
watts75:

“Since she alleged threats from members of his family, we involved the police to provide security.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199287-exclusive-abducted-bayelsa-girl-speaks-out-wants-to-remain-in-kano.html

She was obviously under duress
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

Lol,what is the punishment for apostates in Christianity as put across by the Bible? Deuteronomy 13.. But why are you christians like this? Just imagine the kinda question you asking me. It shows you don't read your bible or you just choose to expose your hypocrisy.
see ignorance oh,Christianity started in the the new testament,not that I expect your imam to teach you.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Okemmuo(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
If this is true,the girl should be left alone.

No Bro...she shud not be left alone...she's stilll a kid ro make such decision
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2016
Will be interesting if channels does a full investigation to find the true story behind this.

Why would any child refuse to be reunited with her parents?

How did see and yinusa meet?

Is either of them in school?

Right now a lot of the typical naija religious hatred is coloring the story.

As to all the she is too young to change her religion - that is just hypocrisy and bizarre reasoning.

Christians have no problems with converting kids or teenagers. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by joyandfaith: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by thunder74(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2016
She has no choice in this matter, she is not capable of giving consent even if you add to her age that she is 18 or more generous and make her 21 years.
By the way, why not video?
This audio is not that of Ese, listen to the accent, it is an Hausa girl's accent. That is why it could not be in video.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by chezzy13(f): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Once this people brainwash you, there's no going back. That was why I pack my bags and ran away from the remote place i did my Nysc before one Alhaji will say I choose to marry him.

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by comodo: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2016
mcee1:
did dis sound like forcing to u? For God sake dis girl is 17years. In south many 17years old girls are already baby mama's. So why d fuse Mtcheww.
News alert. Paedophile Alert.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by christopher123(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2016
I don't want to say islam is terrible .....but what I want to day is that girl is a minor and she has no right to say anything rather than to follow her parents

What a religion ?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Orikinla(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2016
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, she's still a minor and should be returned to her parents. Once she clocks 18, she can decide to convert to her new religion and even get married to her lover. For now, she's incapable of making those decisions and should return to the protective custody of her parents.
. Thank you. There are toilet tissues of lies by the so called Muslim interrogators of the kidnapper who advised him to lie about his age and claim that he is only 18 to escape criminal prosecution. That so called human rights lawyer is a disgrace to human rights. I will disgrace her widely. They have advised the impressionable and vulnerable school girl to lie that she is 17. They are manipulating her. The government of Bayelsa State should rescue this girl and return her to her parents and back to school.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2016
erusen:
see ignorance oh,Christianity started in the the new testament,not that I expect your imam to teach you.
Just look at you undecided Let me just jump and pass you.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

Just look at you undecided Let me just jump and pass you.
your imam though,u don't even understand the meaning of Christianity u dey quote bible give me,mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Pamelayoung: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Who the hell is she and did I hear she was kidnapped by sanusi?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by driy65(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

Lolz,You only attack me but not debunk any of my assertions. Let the hypocrisy keep burning in you. How I wish your god really has the might to punish me.
guy fuckoff please...u guys are soo disgusting....go preach 2 ur fellow moslem brothers dat are busy killin others in the name of religion....here u talkin abt d crusade...where u dere then?we talkin abt crimes u marauders are perpetrating nw...guy b4 u reply....wash ur príck first...dahz where ur brain is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by navyhector(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
If this is true,the girl should be left alone.
.if she was your sister or your daughter this is what you will say.may Karma visit this on your sisters and your daughters so you will know how it feels.FOOL
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by MrNigeriaPMB: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2016
2sex:
is that enough reason not to release someone's daughter? From today, I am beginning to hate you Northerners

bros im not a northerner

buh com to tink of it

if the girl ad ran away with r boyfrd to lagos it will not b a news

bh it a news because religion is involve

nobody accused d southerners or d xtain wit d cases of d baby factors

buh a 18 yr boy stupidly ran away wit a 17yr girl to d north

now d whole north and muslims r to b blamed

once again i am not frm d north
and i think freely

shalom

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by ultron(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2016
gaffig:

Loooool constitutionally .....but it's Unconstitutionally when 16yrs commot 2 belle.... Lol

Well,Nigeria's judiciary is haphazard at their best. My hand no dey for teenage pregnancy any which way.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Orikinla(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I am now utterly confused. And to think I went on a #FreeEseOruruNow Rampage on twitter few days ago to the point I cc Oby Ezekweseli angry . And it's just two silly teens in puppy love. Hiss.
. Can't you read? She said members of his family threatened her life. They threatened her to lie about her age and lie that she chose to convert to become a Muslim. I know these people very well. Falsehood is their way of life. They come to the south and lure underage school girls and then rape them and start calling them "mata" my wife. Majority of them don't have any residential address in the south, including the hundreds of them doing "Okada" motorcycle public transport. They will lure these impressionable and vulnerable underage girls with gifts and money and carry them to their joints, often where their fellows are "Mai guarads" security guards and rape them in turns. I have caught and stopped many of them from luring and raping girls where I stay in Lagos. They are afraid of me, because they see me wearing green trousers and think I am in the Nigerian Army. And when I called the office of the President in their presence, their fears increased. They would have lured and raped many school girls who come to buy things in the petty shop of provisions owned by one of them who is their kingpin. They are so annoyingly dirty and noisy. They hardly bathe and use the open gutter as their toilet and then spray their cheap perfumes to cover their smelling body odors. They lie that they worship God, but they behave like dogs. They can only fool fools like them. That is why they are the most backward and uneducated people in Nigeria. One of them even offered me his 11 year old beautiful daughter to have sex with her, because he said I look like Fulani, tall, fair and handsome and rich. But the girl had sores that I would not even allow her near me. They are strange people.

5 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Silsilah: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
ojkalito:
even at 18 most Nigerians still can't make defining decisions. d society n family does not propel young ones with such responsibility
Your brain is in perfect working condition. So many people here are just wallowing in Religious gragra. I'm not in anyway supporting abduction by a Lover or absconding with a Lover, all I'm saying is we shouldn't just conclude without having proper information. The whole thing has religious, political and tribal undertone. We need to thread with caution. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Silsilah: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2016
gaffig:
My fellow Muslim brothers and sisters... This is not marriage.. Abaa dis is not normal, even though Islam encourages early marriage, but it never encourages evil or Abduction ...leave sentiment

So far from all the comments, who encouraged Abduction amongst those you percieved are Muslims? Who has justified abduction with a verse of the Qur'an or a Hadith? Have you heard of those Mexican abi na North American movies called Telemundo?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Silsilah: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2016
sonofananimal:
you and your bastard prophet Muham-mad are pedophile.

no wonder Islam allow marring under age girls because you people can't keep ya mad dicck one place.

EEDIOT.
Haba! This is too bad, and Moderators are enjoying this comments? I'm not sure. Your Monika says it all
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Silsilah: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
ronlyp:
Blah blah blah, get that motherfucker back home, when she comes of age she can get lost
If she was fucking, she's got to be fucking a guy grin
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by bilulu(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2016
mcee1:
na so dem dey do to those girls boko haram always use for bombings...... hypnotize dem
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2016
driy65:
guy fuckoff please...u guys are soo disgusting....go preach 2 ur fellow moslem brothers dat are busy killin others in the name of religion....here u talkin abt d crusade...where u dere then?we talkin abt crimes u marauders are perpetrating nw...guy b4 u reply....wash ur príck first...dahz where ur brain is...
Lolz,was I there then
Owk let me be straight, maybe the act of terrorism witnessed now is a revenge for the terrorism acts committed by christians in the past (your fore-fathers). Everything must be in balance before we leave this earth.

Attention to all christians on this thread,please your brother in Christ needs your help.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by TeamSimple(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
erusen:
your imam though,u don't even understand the meaning of Christianity u dey quote bible give me,mtcheeeeeew.
Why mention my imam? ..owk you said apostates only being mentioned in the old testament.

It shall never be well with any of your pastors and your likes that chooses to preach using text from the old testament for one reason or the other. Silly Two mouthed worshipers.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Silsilah: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Toneyo:
Are these northerners humans or animals?
How come they all support this? If a pastor does evil, we Christians condemns it.

How come these Muslims support evil all in the name of religion?
How did we get here? What did we do wrong to become part of this evil people?

This story is breeding hate in me, I must confess. How can the elite (Emir) support this? Would he support this if it were his daughter's?

Too many questions to be asked! Now I see the palaces as dens of hell/evil.

Lord, I pray this case not to die without this innocent girl come back home, and this to be an open door to every other captives.
AMEN
I didn't want to respond until I got to that part where you mentioned breeding hate, The hate has been there long ago, it's only increasing because you failed to read/listen from both sides of the divide. You're concluding based on the media's side, have you read what the Emir wrote about this matter
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by obbasiasa(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
I am not from the north, but I stay in the north, I think most of the northerners I have met are good people
I will rather say that this case should be seen as isolated case, and the northerners should recognize when there own is wrong and allow justice to be done
The girl-child should be returned to her parents immediately
And the man (who is adult legally because he is claiming 18) should be handed over to the bayelsa state police for full investigation
Also the IG of the Nigerian police should investigate the policemen involved for allowing the kid to remain in abduction for seven months
And the government of Bayelsa should not forget to take her for pschologic check up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.