Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (54944 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Doubleagent008:
haa sister it's not their business o don't sugar coat it for them it is their foolishness. teenagers in love rub each other under trees, back of class room doors and do stuff in secret places not Elope. mehn that ain't love. it is in it's mildest a case of a MISSING CHILD!
and the girl is 14 not 17 her snr brother is actually 16 watched a video on YouTube where he urged her to come back

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by ibnzubair(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
This thing about 18years old annoy me.

So on the day to your 18th birthday you are immature and the day after you become mature... What changed overnight?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
gaffig:
May you wrath in Hell.... For going dat path
shut up!
hell gate keeper.

pedophile

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 11:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
boyo123:
Honestly the goverment is not our problem ,we are our own problems. So many religion b.igots here .
what is religious bigot here
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by kolaosita4(m): 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmm always hiding de truth Ese go home u are still a minor

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

How was christianity spread? And what kind of charm did rev. King used on his followers?
nigga you have been spewing trash in this thread for a long time, tell me how was spread,one more thing what is the punishment of apostasy in Islamic country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by erusen: 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

Christianity is not evil yeah..Pastors kill,pastors rape,pastors perform human rituals,pastor frauds.
The crusaders
The antibalakas
The orange volunteers
The aryan nation
Which religion are they from? Islam I guess.
You and your likes view doesn't change anything about Islam. You folks can't do anything about Islam apart from ranting.

The same Christianity and holy spirit that commanded rev king to kill his members.
Most of you Christians just like doing the talking before thinking.

the ayran nation really?don't tell you are talking about Nazi,nonsense so when your religious folks do something wrong u don't condemn you start telling forktales

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
This prophet stated it and the blind followers of religion continue with it;

God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion is totally built on lust of the flesh, that it is why in northern part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

Bukhari (5:268)
- "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Amberon: 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
pls keep quiet if you're ignorant of the law. She is a minor, and even if her birthday was tomorrow, she's still a minor. This is statutory rape and abduction. The girls parents said she's 14. Its more likely that her abductor aka the pedophiles have hyponitised her into saying this balderdash.
Sealeddeal:
returning the girl forcibly to her parents is tantamount to imprisonment. The girl has exercised her freewill and nothing she did is unconstitutional.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by emzila(m): 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
unfortunately religious rivalry between us has caused a lot of hatred such that it create sentiment and bias in our judgement when these two religions find themselves in opposite end of an issue. worst of it is that we have a way of speaking for our children in this part of the world rather than allow the children speak while we get to know when and how to come in.
though I do not support yunusa in his act of not going the right way but just like I said a wake ago, there is every possibility that before they eloped, there was a relationship between the two and the decision to eloped wasn't entirely that of yunusa though it was out of ignorance.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by driy65(m): 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

Christianity is not evil yeah..Pastors kill,pastors rape,pastors perform human rituals,pastor frauds.
The crusaders
The antibalakas
The orange volunteers
The aryan nation
Which religion are they from? Islam I guess.
You and your likes view doesn't change anything about Islam. You folks can't do anything about Islam apart from ranting.

The same Christianity and holy spirit that commanded rev king to kill his members.
Most of you Christians just like doing the talking before thinking.

guy u don wash ur prick...cox i knw u guys reason wif ur príck..i served in d north , kastina precisely...wen i saw d way northerners lived, i cudnt bear it ....i gat turn 2 ghost corp member....u guys are jst primitive animals wif d brains of a fenale porcupine.,...rapist, terrorist murderers....Make God punish u dere...fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by lukxman(m): 11:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My question is

Does ESE know her age better than her mom?

Don't you think ese is been forced say this?( if its true)

Are we expecting a fake younger yunusa?

Are you fooolish enough to believe these?

I'm not in support of this so-called marriage cum conversion but the fact is, who is lying on the matter. she is incapable of making such decisions legally but the does not say that she is not capable of getting married, though except with her parents' consent. it is also speculative and selfish on your part to say that what a counsel that pursued the matter on behalf of the client is saying is a lie. what have you done to help other than over flog the matter in social media?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by ronlyp: 11:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blah blah blah, get that motherfucker back home, when she comes of age she can get lost

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by lottomkyes10(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
hmmm u guys would not understand what is in play here I remember a case as similar as this isomer years back when when a girl was abducted converted and now married a Muslim when the case got to court the girls parent got the shock of their life when their own daughter said she never knew them. it takes the army to help him go get her back because at that time he was working with them but a civilian. this happen in kebbi. another case was in sokoto my friend had an issue with a Muslim girl they had talk to her and he was even Locked up in the guard room because of her when she give birth in PH that is she followed him after his transfer. my friend tot it wise to come back and do the right thing that day myself and his mum went with him he was told the condition she would be given to him in marriage is for him to be a Muslim to cut the story my frend said no he won't hmmm IT ONLY TAKE JUST A MEAL TILL today as we speak the girl never ever ask of her baby that was taken from her when he was just 5 month not to talk of my friend this is over 7 years now people I know what am saying this girl is not her self I even pray she does when she is finally home but I can tell u if that thing is wash and you drink of it hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
She's 14 and not 17 grin just read oby Ezekwesili's tweet and find out...her snr brother is 16

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by justjify(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2016
angry angryRaw-bish this teenager has been brainwashed by them in their usual fashion. Tufiakwa angry

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Amberon: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2016
where is thy sense oh youth?

They have been sounding it to your hearing but obviously you've been in delusion. Now hear it for the final time. Whether there is a constitutional age for marriage is not the issue here. The issue here is that under the Law, an underage can not and has no right to take such decisions on her own and should as a matter of urgency and necessity be returned to her parents. This child is not legal. Now her mother says her older brother is 16. How then is the girl 17 sir? Hypnotism is clearly at work here and any right thinking human being should know this.
Sealeddeal:
I do not believe she is a victim. we can call it youthful exuberance. Remember the guy they claimed kidnapped her is 18years according to investigation. So,the scenario look more like the choice of the girl. it may turn out to be a bad decision from her but she needs to be convinced and not forced.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by kachnov(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2016
They've brainwashed the young girl.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2016
The girl is enjoying something, and u guys are shouting rape, she's made her decision. It might be brain wash tho, but I doubt it.
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by 2sex(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2016
mcee1:
did dis sound like forcing to u? For God sake dis girl is 17years. In south many 17years old girls are already baby mama's. So why d fuse Mtcheww.
let me sound a warning... if this girl was my relative, I will murder someone and be jailed than watch her destiny be ruined like this. a Northerner dare not try such in my family... He will be hunted down to the last minute.

Bloody bastards

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2016
amen.
gaffig:

May you wrath in Hell.... For going dat path
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by bloodred(f): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2016
As a mother I can't even contribute anything useful to this conversation except pain. I'm so pained at this news. I imagine what Ese's parents are passing through right now. Looks like a scene from a movie I once saw. A true life story. The Elizabeth Smart abduction. The offenders are in prison for life. In Nigeria we are even entertaining whether it's wrong or right? May this never happen to our children! Mummy and daddy ese, my thoughts & prayers are with you. May ur family be restored and may u all experience peace, joy and laughter again!

9 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2016
No one should curse the prophet muhammad,lest you buy hellfire ticket straight. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Oshiogwemoh(m): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2016
in southern nigeria we all know that at 13, 14 na the age we them they disvirgin their girls so watin person wan tell us
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Nigerian constitution did not establish a minimum age for marriage.
hmm!, , so u support a so called 17 yrs old getting married without the consent of her parents who said she's jst 14
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So what of minors in oyinbo countries who claim to be older than they are. who put them under duress?
the USA system is a liberal one and they believe totally in human right and they hv minors too, there ar things u will do wit a minor in U.S.A and pay dearly for it bt Africa is a different world entirely and haven said dat,the constitutional age 4 one 2 be called an adult in Nigeria is 18 and even at 18 the girl is still nt psychologically capable of being in marriage cos is nt jst abt making babies.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2016
ellacute45:
She's 14 and not 17 grin just read oby Ezekwesili's tweet and find out...her snr brother is 16
my dear!, even if the girl is 17 as they claim, she's still a minor. I went 2 the bank wen i was 17 to open an account wit a bank and i was told 2 come wit either of my parent or guidance and when i asked the lady why, she politely said dat i was a minor and i was very embarrassed grin it happen yrs back so the girl is a minor.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by dikeigbo2(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Is that not apostasy?
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by reflx(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

Interrogator: Please what is your name?
Ese Oruru: My name is Aisha Chuwas?
Interrogator: From where are you here (sic), come Kano?
Ese Oruru: From Bayelsa State.
Interrogator: How old are you?
Ese Oruru: I am 17 years old.
Interrogator: Ok, what are you doing here in Kano now?
Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: In your own, own, own choice or….
Ese Oruru: Silence
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: No. I am not (sic) abducted by anybody.
Interrogator: Ok. Tell us the truth.
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Interrogator: That’s all

Ese Oruru: Yes

Interrogator: Ok, Thank you Aisha.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KLds6e8rj1s

scam run when you see them o...same people that record the al zazaky followers interviews!!!busted!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
come one Gerrarahia mehn.....northern propaganda.
thought the human rights person was a lady, how come a male voice, how come a quiet environment, no other voices can be heard on the background...obviously fake
tomorrow we could have seen her body as a female suicide bomber... arrest yunusa as a boko haram recruiter NOW!!!
Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

Why didn't it boil when a mosque was burnt during Biafra protest?
ur complaining abt a mosque wen ur northern brothers whr killing christians did any christain put a knife on ur throat?.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back by Toneyo(m): 1:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Are these northerners humans or animals?
How come they all support this? If a pastor does evil, we Christians condemns it.

How come these Muslims support evil all in the name of religion?
How did we get here? What did we do wrong to become part of this evil people?

This story is breeding hate in me, I must confess. How can the elite (Emir) support this? Would he support this if it were his daughter's?

Too many questions to be asked! Now I see the palaces as dens of hell/evil.

Lord, I pray this case not to die without this innocent girl come back home, and this to be an open door to every other captives.
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.