Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56309 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Dheartless: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun
if a woman cheats on a man, I would have advice the man to divorce her and move on.

please help me tell your wife to quickly divorce you and move on, because if she was the one with this post that's exactly what I would have said to her.

time nor Dey to kill oneself over love issues .
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by innuit: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
She brought a guy home? Are you joking?

You have to be joking. I'm married and if my wife comes home with another man I'll kill the man 1st before throwing her out

I would never chest kn her though

Well its not about you, is it.
Lets try to stay on topic, shall we

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by DolaPat: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
yeah i had thought abt da divorce thing.bt how do i start?what would be my excuse For da boarding skul stuf,

i don't want them in boarding skul,i have a big sis who can take care of them.

Tanks for ur care dear

i can see you need common sense, divorce her nw, good riddance to a bad rubbish like you........ she is a very smart woman, and i like what she is doing to you.hiss

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Sarang:

She won't because she's a good woman.
Your type are the people that remain in an abusive relationship for marriage namesake.
If my husband cheats on me,heaven knows thats the end.
That woman she has a kind heart and this husband of hers is just poo.

Im surprise to see some women still thinks themselves as nothing in this century.

The problem is that some women feel worthless. Cant imagine how are woman will say ' which day she start to dey fly'? After your husband has cheated on u? i just pith some ladies...no self worth at all.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Mamatee07:

She thinks every woman will accept rubbish just to be Mrs. She's a disgrace to women, a woman with very low self esteem. That's the type that makes these men think they can do anything

welI, lets leave her to her ideas. I guess some women are scared of being lonely. *my head is hot now* The truth is, i dont even understand the mentality of some women. Thank God i know my worth.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

Its obvious ur just a glorified maid who thinks herself to be a wife. Your husband must have really done a number on ur self esteem. Your comments disgust me

Joy1706, u have my respect! I actually puked at her comments.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by njiasi30(f): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

Me think my self as nothing ? Far from it .

I have a man who adores me and has been doing dat for 20yrs. Treats me the same he treated me wen i was 17. There will always be issues, but one needs widom to handle it.

she has taken it too far. She had my sympathy until she brought a stranger to her matrimonial home.

For me dats a No No. On no account shud dat happen. That type of anger can make her sleep with someone else just to punish her husband . She is very vulnerable at this stage and men love that they will happily take advantage of the situation.

OK, wen all this dies down wat does she tell the stranger?

U live and learn, u dat is acting like untouchable, the day u hear ur husband is cheating on u , divorce him, take the kids and marry another man. Wen dat one cheats divorce him too, add the new kids to old from previous fathers. Search for another. Let's see how far that will take you.

U re right, even if she wants to revenge nt by bringing in a stranger ...op is d soft type, some men will fight d man and injure d wife 2 nt minding dat he was at fault. 2 wrongs don't make a right, since she's still interested in d marriage. Unless she came back 4 revenge but she will end up hurting herself and destroying her marriage with her own hands.

I once had a neighbor,with d same issue. In her own case she so much luv d man and wants to keep d marriage by all means. I advised her to pretend dat nothing happened, live her normal life ,b more loving to him and never deny him anything. It wasn't easy 4 her, but she never brought up d issue.

D hubby was surprised and scared at d same time BC d wife didn't react. He was so worried and restless. He called a meeting, his family, d wife's family and his pastor. Told dem to beg his wife, confessed everything to dem and swore never to cheat on her again.

Till 2day,d man worship's d feet d wife steps on. People are envying her, some are saying she used juju on him.

Back to d topic, op ur wife luvs u but u Ve broken d trust. Maybe,she over reacted but u need to build d trust back. It won't b easy, only God can help u. I wish u d best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2016
uckennety:

Noooo let her gt matured!dz z not d 1st time a man v cheated on his wife! Let her deal wid it!unless she wants to quit d marriage!men cheats n so doesn't women!v she asked y he did it!

Have she asked why he did it? funny! so there is a good reason for cheating on ur woman? this is a new one on me!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
dis one u are quoting and bashing my every comment is nt fair.even tho she is a woman like u

did u look at it frm another pespertive.did knw hw i had beg
Yes I'm a woman like her. So I feel her pain. The sooner u men learn to put ur selves in our shoes, the more successful marriages will be. You have a lot of work to do. Pride will worsen matters. Buckle up it might not get better anytime soon. You have no right to be angry. She does

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2016
njiasi30:

U re right, even if she wants to revenge nt by bringing in a stranger ...op is d soft type, some men will fight d man and injure d wife 2 nt minding dat he was at fault. 2 wrongs don't make a right, since she's still interested in d marriage. Unless she came back 4 revenge but she will end up hurting herself and destroying her marriage with her own hands.
I once had a neighbor,with d same issue. In her own case she so much luv d man and wants to keep d marriage by all means. I advised her to pretend dat nothing happened, live her normal life ,b more loving to him and never deny him anything. It wasn't easy 4 her, but she never brought up d issue.
D hubby was surprised and scared at d same time BC d wife didn't react. He was so worried and restless. He called a meeting, his family, d wife's family and his pastor. Told dem to beg his wife, confessed everything to dem and swore never to cheat on her again.
Till 2day,d man worship's d feet d wife steps on. People are envying her, some are saying she used juju on him.
Back to d topic, op ur wife luvs u but u Ve broken d trust. Maybe,she over reacted but u need to build d trust back. It won't b easy, only God can help u. I wish u d best.
Advice like this, show him more love, ignore bla bla bla is the reason why men won't stop cheating on their wives. Cos there are no consequences whatsoever for their action. Check well, that man is still cheating on his wife. He just learnt to cover his tracks better

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

Joy1706, u have my respect! I actually puked at her comments.
Thanks dear
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2016
uckennety:

Aunty wussy!pls let Em divorce HENCE she can't Grow pass it!mayb d nxt guy won't cHEat!

she may not even remarry
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

Tnk u jare,

I sorry for young men of these days,

Have u seen Wat some young girls are saying here.

Shey here na India wey woman dey pay man bride price grin

And to think I have 3boys, so na did type dem go marry?

My poor babies cry
If you like don't train them well. If u like teach them that a man that is not weak is one who cheats on his wife and she dares not complain. Their wives may not be like you who will sit down as a tenant in her husband's house and chop poo. Their wives may be worse than this one o. Better train them well. Don't just run ur mouth here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Dheartless: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Oga if she doesn't divorce you ,
and she continues with the present attitude
the best solution is to divorce her.

Abi what else do you want to do?
you said you've begged.

Abi na when una go begin plan death wish against each other naim some of this angry women want ??

na wa o

I nor support you at all, but I wonder why she no just divorce you and move on with her sweet life than to continue dey kill herself and you and the kid because of anger .
the best thing I would have advice an unforgiving man on this issue is divorce and that is what she should also do, if not this whole thing go result to a bigger issue and violence will be involved just Pesu say one of the both of you don't loose your lives .

unless she decides to forgive or divorce you, there will soon be a bigger problem.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Jaywilzee(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

u ar so full of shit!!!....I cnt blive dis shit got 2 fp......MOD u F-up
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

U can sun teeth all u want.

Pls define a gud marriage for me.

I won't argue with u. I Dont have a slave master relationship.

My point remains on no grounds should a married woman bring another mam in to her home. It's not done. It's a no no.

Instead of running ur mouth just learn, u don't know it all.

Curse him, fight him, starve him of food and sex, seize his fone BUT Pls Never bring another man to ur home.

Its Friends like u that advised her lady to the kids and leave her husband of 15yrs because he slept wit a girl while he was on holiday in Africa.

The man begged and begged for over a year the woman refused to come back home.

Next thing we know the man cuts divorce papers for the woman, went home and married a 24yr old.

Two months ago the 24yr old arrived and now lives in the ladies matrimonial home. We sometimes see her and the man kids running up and down in the park.
Who lose??

But those frds dat were advising her and feeding her information are still with their husband and we all know way they get upto but they keep a blind eye but can advise rubbish.

Infidelity is wrong on both sides, but revenge cheating is even worse.

Girl grow up and learn.

madam, so because a 24 yr old is in her FORMER matrimonial house the divorced ladies life has ended? Even if she decides not to remarry to remain alone, i dont consider her not to be enjoying her life. people like u are the reason men think they can just dash u sorry after cheating because they know you cant DO ANYTHING. I dont see why a divorced lady /man should bother what is happening in the other person's house. well, different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by njiasi30(f): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

Advice like this, show him more love, ignore bla bla bla is the reason why men won't stop cheating on their wives. Cos there are no consequences whatsoever for their action. Check well, that man is still cheating on his wife. He just learnt to cover his tracks better
My dear, I know dis man 2 well ok. Bs,nt all men cheat. Majority thou....
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Jaywilzee:
u ar so full of shit!!!....I cnt blive dis shit got 2 fp......MOD u F-up
who is dis one,take a plier and pin ur tongue or i wil do it for u.

Are u da one dat knw beta than da mods,ar u even gud in ur own job if u have one?sadsad

get a life dude
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

haba joy why all dis

Do u want me to use an axe and break my heart bfor u knw dat it's da first and last tym i did those shamful act?

Listen i was somehw polluted in da heart dats what lead me to da heart.

Even right at it i was regreting okay.hw i wish u knw me wel

am nt dat bad as u thing.am nt even egocentric

all i want is to get confidence and controlled of my hwz again
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

she may not even remarry

4 her pocket!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Omonigeriarere: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

Men of these days are so Weak, so my husband cheated, so I will bring a strange man to his living room?

Or go out and come back late or neglect his kids?

Which day I start to fly? Well with some men u can get away with many things.

And all those saying she won't sleep with this or dat,
Pleassssseeee , take several sits. U don't know if she is or not.

God bless you: I think say na only me dey think am oooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by zeongeon: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2016
All you girls calling bebe all sorts should first try and secure a man and then hope he gets married to you and then you spend 20 years in marriage..then you can now talk trash about bebe.

The response of some girls here just shows they are not emotionally intelligent and matured for marriage.

Forgiveness, patience and wisdom are some key ingredients to marriage.

For the girls all blabbing about how they will bring down hell if any MAN cheats on them when married, you ladies should ask yourself this question "Is there any man ready and even willing to marry you and call you his WIFE"

Before you talk of bringing down hell on a cheating husband first get a guy to date you if you pass that stage then he proposes and then may be still goes ahead to marry you. Then you can expect he cheats and you bring down hell and we see how far you go.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
haba joy why all dis

Do u want me to use an axe and break my heart bfor u knw dat it's da first and last tym i did those shamful act?

Listen i was somehw polluted in da heart dats what lead me to da heart.

Even right at it i was regreting okay.hw i wish u knw me wel

am nt dat bad as u thing.am nt even egocentric

all i want is to get confidence and controlled of my hwz again

Mr.... my point is try and gt hold of ur liFe!1st b4 u become a laughing stock in ur family! And among ur frnds
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Kaycee625:
she dey craze ni? To bring a man to your house, thats abomination, if i were you, i would give her a dirty slap in front of the so called man.
If she is tired of being married ahe should go back to her father's house. Rubbish

funny u. And u think you will live to see the next day? The lady and the man go just kill you. The truth is, if a lady has been totally faithful to her husband and you stupidly cheat on her, you are in for it! It is better if you have a wife who is not totally faithful because she can easily forgive you, but for a faithful wife, hian, na death you call for be dat. Before she leaves, she will make sure she puts a mark on you thats if she doesnt want you dead. Most wifes who are faithful will push you to actually divorce them using every means because they know you will never have anyone like them - think karma.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

Have she asked why he did it? funny! so there is a good reason for cheating on ur woman? this is a new one on me!

Ofcourse there must be a reason!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
bigiyaro:
gbam. Moreover over in Africa we can Mary Mary wives.

Mayb but we v to use sense
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2016
Kirinwa:

You are immature.

Op you need time alone with your lovely wife. Take a break with her. Just you and her alone. I repeat ALONE.
Be honest with each other.2-5 days tins. You can get some family members to stay with the kids if they are quite grown up like 4years.

Otherwise she should drop 1 of her breasts at home.

I Guess majority love dz advice
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

Okay. It's been confirmed. This guy na confam dunce. Can't even come up with sound arguments

Do u mean mE?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

My point is you marry the side chick. She marries you as well

Mayb am not God!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

If you like don't train them well. If u like teach them that a man that is not weak is one who cheats on his wife and she dares not complain. Their wives may not be like you who will sit down as a tenant in her husband's house and chop poo. Their wives may be worse than this one o. Better train them well. Don't just run ur mouth here

Good morning to u too,

How was ur night?

I am training them and they are learning a lot from their dad's behaviour too, children learn wit action and not just talk.

U seem to take me for someone who tolerates bull shit,
Am not ooo.
Am as hot as they come but am not stupid.

When I first started reading the post I was laughing and thinking u go girl, show him pepper. I didn't even want to comment.

But wen I saw man, in our house introduced me as cousin . I cudnt help My self. She over stepped the mark. Two wrongs will never make a right.

They shud apologise to him too.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
YelloweWest:

How can they hate their mum when you are the one who broke the family by cheating? ?

Dt is not a substantial excuse 4 her misconduct!2ndly it was just was just cheating not lyk I married a 2nd wifE
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by omoharry(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Swissheart:
Not giving the kids food is totally bad and uncalled for.... .. We all sin and since you claim to have apologized and even repented she should get it go. I dislike ppl with you did and I do attitude. Anyways talk to her again and again. ..... Show her you won't ever do such again. Make her understand you won't like her bring problems home because of a sin you v repented over.
I think her self esteem was battered by her husband's act and she went into a depression mode..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.