Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56321 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just let him know i'm not your wife

And again i wont do all that if i was your wife i wont divorce you i wont put my kids through hunger i would feed you but geeez d house go hot for you

you cant watch tv at ur will

You cant sleep in d bed room at ur will

So on like dat na to show u pepper not making u jealous i dont av time

Just tell him im not your wife

LOL are u married? ?
If u do that the man will run and leave you. Trust me making him jealous is far better provided u are not actually cheating.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
SURElee:
I laff! So now your wife is feeding you a taste of your own medicineand you can't take it? Anuofia! A cheat got caught red handed and he wants to demand hs right? Go meet sde chick or side woman tocome cook for you and your kids now, afterall you fancied side chick enough to bang and romance, so you should fancy her enough to cook now that wifey is on sabbatical annoyance.

Dude , you better wake up and smell the coffee before the milk and sugar for drinking the coffee go finish before your korokoro eyes. And thank God wifey hasn't killled you yet like the woman who klled her hubby for getting sb pregnant in Ibadan,as you know that 38yrs old man kokoro no function again inside coffin. Beware o! Repent, now is not to time to flex your mucskle (intentional) as man, dey beg and pet her till you get your wife back o!
Best advice so far...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just let him know i'm not your wife

And again i wont do all that if i was your wife i wont divorce you i wont put my kids through hunger i would feed you but geeez d house go hot for you

you cant watch tv at ur will

You cant sleep in d bed room at ur will

So on like dat na to show u pepper not making u jealous i dont av time

Just tell him im not your wife
u c ba,man go stil complain 2much if na like dis.tank u jooor.bt wait o.

U go flog am 2 if u lyk?cheesy cheesy

ehrm pedrilo abeg she no be my wife bikowink
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

LOL are u married? ?
If u do that the man will run and leave you. Trust me making him jealous is far better provided u are not actually cheating.

I dont have time for revenge

Revenge is never my thing

Criosly let him run dats d point cheesy

He wud run nd call people to come beg me wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
u c ba,man go stil complain 2much if na like dis.tank u jooor.bt wait o.

U go flog am 2 if u lyk?cheesy cheesy

ehrm pedrilo abeg she no be my wife bikowink

Flog him ke?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i wont feed him his food

I wont even let him av access to nytin at home until i allow him to

After sex d fyt stil continues

cheesy he go hear wein

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by 1dickatatime: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
You broke the first and the only rule "don't get caught"
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Kaycee625(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

she dey craze ni? To bring a man to your house, thats abomination, if i were you, i would give her a dirty slap in front of the so called man.
If she is tired of being married ahe should go back to her father's house. Rubbish
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
three months keeelets calculate.

Da tym she discovered plus da tym she want away frm my hwz equals 2 months.

When she came back,i thought i have got my wife back bt bros dis month is making da six month.

Wait oo u neva ask me hw i da manage sex yet oo.dat shows dat cheating,had callibate me for six month.

Virgin husband.lols

ha aa shocked shocked

u are in trouble ooo,

u marry who pass u grin

so 6mths malice? under same roof.

this is exactly wat happened to the lady i wrote about.

for over ayear she and the man lived in the house like room mates.

we all beg and begged she no gree. then she moved out. now the home is broken.

husband went to naija to marry one smallie. she is on her own with 4kids.

anger is a terrible spirit, one shud always make a concious effort to tame it.

i think u shud call her parents and have a neeting, if she cant for then maybe its the end of the road.

so 6mths now u never touch woman?? hope u are not committing on top the on u committed before ooo

dat go too bad.

ok @op here is another suggestion.

tell her u want to marry another woman since she is no longer playng her role , afterall we are africans.

she will jump and start to fight u, shouting not in this house i will kill two of u, from there slot in ur begging tactics.

hug her tight and refuse to leave until she accepts ur apology, while at it remind her of the gud times.

something to melt her heart grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Kaycee625:
she dey craze ni? To bring a man to your house, thats abomination, if i were you, i would give her a dirty slap in front of the so called man.
If she is tired of being married ahe should go back to her father's house. Rubbish

welcome to civilisation grin grin

ladies dont care about abomination any more.

and this op come over cool, a man in his house and he said nothing.

if he reacted dat day this issue would have been settled by now.

grap the man and threaten to kill him right there, the woman will start begging, she no want blood

on her hands na.

but she don weigh her oga know say nothing go happen dats why she did dat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by yatty4emmanuel(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Mr,with due respect,admit it that you're an animal for cheating on the mother of your kids. Just try to show much love to her,try to explain to her that we men are naturally polygamous,let her know that she's much better than the concubine you cheated on her with. Let her know that konji in men is just uncontrollable at times and let her know that a lot of men are he-goats,you inclusive. Ask for her forgiveness and promise never to do it again. Make sure she forgives you wholeheartedly 

pls encorage the young man & not insulting him or menhood.your stylish reply depicts anoiance i supposed you are a lady.pls when you get married first see your man as a cheat it will do alot in your marriage & never think you both are equal,doe you may be equal.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by missyadorable(f): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2016
All men cheat

Why would your wife trust that you can't cheat on her? Who are you? Jesus christ?

Your wife is funny and you are not man enough

When real men cheat and are caught,their wives fight the woman they cheated with,go fasting and praying,wear sexy clothes,improve bedmatics skills,cook better sumptous delicious meals, cry and beg the man..Not the drama your wife is putting up...in fact,you are not a man!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2016
donmarshia:

I perceive, that u lack wisdom, Joy1706
Yea, she lacks great deal of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Kaycee625:
Then she will fvck the guy behind your back and even feed him with your money.
Which one go pain u pass

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
uckennety:

Yes naaa!husband hard to get!
My point is you marry the side chick. She marries you as well
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Well what can i say.. two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
missyadorable:
All men cheat

Why would your wife trust that you can't cheat on her? Who are you? Jesus christ?

When real men cheat and are caught,their wives fight the woman they cheated with,go fasting and praying,wear sexy clothes,improve bedmatics skills,cook better sumptous delicious meals, cry and beg the man..Not the drama your wife is putting up...in fact,you are not a man!
So shall it be unto you.... you must have really low self esteem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by nabiz(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2016
hedonistic:
Lol. Problems so called Mr. Nice Guys go through.

Reading through your pathetic story, I couldn't help but remember all my iron-handed married friends who re more prolific womanisers than me that is single, yet their wives remain dutiful, submissive and devoted.

Which yeye woman would try all this. Even if she wants to retaliate by cheating too, she dares not rub it in my face or show her bitchy side in my house. Everything depends on the hand wey you take start.
u ar correct. I am human who is bound to fall and will always beg when am guilty but will have a limit with I can take. When begging a woman u have to be careful so that u don't spend 50% of you time begging her forever because she will want that begging. Woman can get good thing from by revenge but through crying. I hate to see my wife drop a tear. I can do anything to wipe away tears from a woman's eyes but do little or nothing to help a revenging woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by missyadorable(f): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2016
YelloweWest:

So shall it be unto you.... you must have really low self esteem

Yes! Better meals which can be laced with slow poison to prove my low self esteem nature.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2016
missyadorable:
All men cheat

Not all men cheat....

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Gebbson007(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2016
"she picks suspicious calls right under my
nose.laugh anyhow when charting."
sir if Nt fr d fact DAT u re older wld v said smfin harsh,u 2 shud v kept DAT evil genius (joystick) sm where save nw c wre e landed u.ma advise is u shud keep on apologizing cux I fink she's tryn 2 get bcj at u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

U can sun teeth all u want.

Pls define a gud marriage for me.

I won't argue with u. I Dont have a slave master relationship.

My point remains on no grounds should a married woman bring another mam in to her home. It's not done. It's a no no.

Instead of running ur mouth just learn, u don't know it all.

Curse him, fight him, starve him of food and sex, seize his fone BUT Pls Never bring another man to ur home.

Its Friends like u that advised her lady to the kids and leave her husband of 15yrs because he slept wit a girl while he was on holiday in Africa.

The man begged and begged for over a year the woman refused to come back home.

Next thing we know the man cuts divorce papers for the woman, went home and married a 24yr old.

Two months ago the 24yr old arrived and now lives in the ladies matrimonial home. We sometimes see her and the man kids running up and down in the park.
Who lose??

But those frds dat were advising her and feeding her information are still with their husband and we all know way they get upto but they keep a blind eye but can advise rubbish.

Infidelity is wrong on both sides, but revenge cheating is even worse.

Girl grow up and learn.

Did he say he caught a man on top of her? On no grounds should a husband cheat, but he did, didn't he?
Why does a woman have to lose cos she's divorced. Sounds like these small NL boys have brainwashed u. Madam abeg I don't have energy this night to deliver u from low self esteem. Carry am dey go like that

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by yatty4emmanuel(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2016
its a difficult decision doe hence kids re in the mids of you both,nevertheless,not every woman that wants to provoke you to jealousy actually treatings,some because they feel you have hot them & wants to hot you back actually go ahead & sleep with the guy just to calm there anger even if they will not be ok with it.but try your best still,dont give up easily on her because you re at fault,but when your best fail pls to get better quickly get dsam lady she cought you with & start all over while she goes.yet,always remember that you set de flame 1st so be ready to quench it when it calls for such because of the kids,but this should not be after a year.i forebid a woman or any man getin angry till a full year before calming down such are deadly anger & the purpose for comming back can not be ascertain.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2016
oloriooko:
Who she think go lose if the home finally scartter?
She has become so angry that the anger clouded her sense of reasoning to the extent of starving her own kids angry
Bros wetin u do bad well well but that no mean say ur wife go boss you for ur house
So i advise you put ur foot down, tell her say na mistake u do and ask urself why u goofed then tell her to help u overcome it
Make she solo jo and stop all the yeye things she dey do to hurt u in return cuz na she go lose on the long run, na true bitter talk be dat madam!
Is it not her house too?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2016
donmarshia:

I perceive, that u lack wisdom, Joy1706
I perceive u are a dunce

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Tolatutu: 12:44am On Mar 03, 2016
whats this nonsense of she didn't feed the children so are you not also their father. Can't you feed the kids for one night even if you were not fighting and you are making mouth about divorce, if you divorce when the kids are with you won't you feed them you betrayed your wife and you still have mouth to talk hisss angry

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by awakeuche(m): 12:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Major fuckup getting caught..... stop using your body language to show remorse, the solution is simple,

Do those litt[color=#000099]
le things you formerly took for granted
Show her how truly sorry you are (go on your knees and beg apologize like a real man would)
Take her to her favorite haunts
Go to your bank,
Withdraw a substantial sum
Buy your wife an expensive gift, Take her shopping.
And when she's finally feeling your sincerity and loving, paint your bedroom, (yes you heard me! Paint your bedroom and put in new bed sheets)
Do something inspiring and totally different from your character.
The choice is left for [/color]you..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2016
uckennety:

And so Hw many men r successFul!99.9% girls are into runs!love is 4 d highest bidder!
Okay. It's been confirmed. This guy na confam dunce. Can't even come up with sound arguments

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Tolatutu: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

Did he say he caught a man on top of her? On no grounds should a husband cheat, but he did, didn't he?
Why does a woman have to lose cos she's divorced. Sounds like these small NL boys have brainwashed u. Madam abeg I don't have energy this night to deliver u from low self esteem. Carry am dey go like that

i don't know how that is a loss, he married and so? if and when the woman is ready to remarry she'll find a correct bobo old or young which ever she likes. women are remarrying better than ever so what's the noise

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
why are being like this?

Am trying as a man should,am not perfect ok.bt listen i regreted everything down to da core.

Bt why is she strangling me with harsh words,bad eyesight,unecessary chart and most of all malice,malice!!!!!embarassed dat one is even da worse.

Do u knw she can't even tell me orally dat fud is ready?

Do u knw what she usually do
Hahahaha o GOD.

Dis lady i called my wife would write a written not and drop where i may or not possibly c it,and then tell me dat fud is ready

listen i cherish her somuch,ur words are not even helping matters.u ar 2 judgemental.

Why i just thought of divorce stuff is dat her bad behavior look so real and ambivalent sometimes.

Please they are many things i can't say right now,infact u just worse my day.and don't tell me dats da truth.sadsad
She even cooks for u. You married a good woman I swear. Yeye boy

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

Is it not her house too?
I guess you could also starve your kids, just to get back at your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by mopolord(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2016
cal me dat hope asap wey in joystick na public property to com nd see d solution above
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Joy1706(f): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
who is after ur grammer?u just pass a message to me.

Have u ever being in a situation where it seems u are stranded.

Listen many of them are saying i have pride,i did not tried enough.am foolish and whatever

bt da truth is,i can beat my chest dat i have tried enough.i beg sooteeee i don tire.

What is more worse dan me da man of da hwz

behaving as if am da wife.doing hwz chores to pleas her.

Da fact is dat da more i tried to beg and pleas her da worse it becomes.

Once upon a tym ,i control my hwz bt now am like a puppet.i acepted it just to win my wife back.

Bt to no avail,it's even pissing me off whenever i flash back to c all i have done to make this marriage work.

Look i don't give a cheat anymore is time i get my mojo back.

Almost every sin can be forgiven,and she wouln't because of one sin turn me anyhow.am ready to stand now because i have suffered enough

she should stil knw am da man dis hwz not her. period!!!
Ur d man ba? That's y u felt u could cheat and she should just forgive and move on. Answer honestly, if she was the one who cheated, what would u do man of the house?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.