Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56311 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 03, 2016
PLEASE, what is CHEATING.. .?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by oloriooko(m): 5:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

Is it not her house too?
Exactly but the guy is the HEAD of the home!
There is no competition about whose house it is but when she starts starving her kids in order to get ro the man, i wondet how wise that is
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by wizkidblogger(f): 5:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Brings in a guy for real? She will kill u soon. Better divorce her ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Who has watched that wonderful film, 'Mr and Mrs'?
Thee plot is slightly different but I think the OP's wife is taking a cue from there. I don't think she is cheating on him, just trying to get back at him in her own way, her not cooking for her children is way off tho cos they didn't ask their dad not to av self control and was it the man she introduced as cousin or her husband?

The feeling of being cheated on, is a bad one, u affected her psych but what she is doing has to stop soon tho b4 it completely destroys things. OP wake her up in the midnight, beg her, let her know u realized ur mistake and won't do tht again, u can also arrange an over d weekend romantic getaway for u two, just the two of u, make her feel appreciated and u both shld pour out ur feelings and forgive. Ask her what future she wants for the marriage and sort things out.

cc Adasun.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by obstead200(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
seriously? is that all u think of
O yes!!!

Dis is arrant nonsense. The man made a mistake. He is humble enough to ask for forgiveness. The st.upid woman should forgive him so that life goes on.

There was a time I used to cheat. My wife caught me. I sincerely begged for forgiveness and everything was forgotten that nite. Like it never happened. I learned my lessons and stopped.
That is what marriage shud be. Love, understanding, respect for the man, and compromise by all.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by johnson232: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Mr,with due respect,admit it that you're an animal for cheating on the mother of your kids. Just try to show much love to her,try to explain to her that we men are naturally polygamous,let her know that she's much better than the concubine you cheated on her with. Let her know that konji in men is just uncontrollable at times and let her know that a lot of men are he-goats,you inclusive. Ask for her forgiveness and promise never to do it again. Make sure she forgives you wholeheartedly 
he asked for ur advise not insult....
why are u calling him animal?

haven't u seen men who cheat on their wives and show no remorse?
can't u see the op is remorseful?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by frankkydee(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

why did u cheated on her in the first place,its unfair bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by klassic(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Dear op, I understand you, divorce is not an option cos she is still a good woman that is pained. Simple truth, apply the carrot and Cain style. Apologise like a baby but act as a father too cos she is your baby especially if she used to worship your as her everything. Now you need to be that best friend once more using psychology. I can't say more than that cos u know her better.
But if I were you, this is what I would simply do. Just get her a gift that might not be really expensive but you know she is crazily crazy about. Cook for her and the kids as a father you ve gotta do something romantic, stand your ground as a man, play mind games on her. Take her clubbing if you guys use to do that or book a private time for two outside the home. Since you guys ain't talking, try get talking n if u can't, arrange with someone she can't say no to. The essence is the two of you get together, share some wine, you guys empty your guts, apologise profusely and she does same under intoxication, screw yourselves for make up. N apologise the next morning with breakfast, a gift and a token you will never mess up again. Done deal. Rem get tested first oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Ogadtop(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Damn! how can u be so careless with ur sex-capades to the extent of being caught.haba! u could have learnt the way and manner of secret runs before going fully into such. i can bet it with u ur wife is being engineered by some fellas on her new ways of life thats why she is doing what she is doing. let her know that even when she was servicing u 247 u still fell into temptation talkless of when she is goung far away from u.plead a bit and go mad a bit
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Zoe99(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
I don't think she's actually cheating on u.She's trying to give you the impression that she's cheating on you so you'll know how it feels to be cheated on.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bibiking7(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2016
I can beg and grovel for days and months to win my woman back buttttttt, if my wife (not geh friend), I repeat, if my wife, brings home a random niqqa and introduces me to him as her cousin..... cheesy cheesy oh my lawdddd. I see consequences and repercussions. cool.
Op... Go and beg your wife. You should have tied you cork.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2016
obstead200:
O yes!!!

Dis is arrant nonsense. The man made a mistake. He is humble enough to ask for forgiveness. The st.upid woman should forgive him so that life goes on.

There was a time I used to cheat. My wife caught me. I sincerely begged for forgiveness and everything was forgotten that nite. Like it never happened. I learned my lessons and stopped.
That is what marriage shud be. Love, understanding, respect for the man, and compromise by all.

Sorry to say, but u wld be a stu.pid man too if u caught ur wife cheating and refuse to forgive bt send her packing.

Yes, in my opinion she is taking it too far but don't u ever judge someone wt someone else, not everyone can forgive easily, I can bet it u can't forgive such easily too. I'm certain she isn't cheating , just trying to get back at him wt all the drama probably from too much films.

Hear urself, love, understanding, and respect for the man, so the woman deserves nothing but only to compromise when bullshit is thrown at her? U'll claim men and bring another woman into ur matrimonial home, into ur matrimonial bed! Yet u're crying with him cos he met a man in their sitting room, the cousin part got me LMAOing tho. Trust me if she wanted to cheat the man wld never suspect anything.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by weselomo(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2016
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz
uckennety:

love that piece of advice.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:
U need to nip this in the bud before it spirals out of control.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

R u scared of her? How can she be making silly calls and inviting strangers to the house?

U better sit her down and sort things out.

Call her tell her u messed up, and u sorry and it will never happen again, tell her u love her and want things back to how it used to be? She shud tell u Wat she wants you to do to fix it.

If dat doesn't work, tell her to move out. End of story.
Gbammmmmmm 100%
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by phydell(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

Me think my self as nothing ? Far from it .

I have a man who adores me and has been doing dat for 20yrs. Treats me the same he treated me wen i was 17. There will always be issues, but one needs widom to handle it.

she has taken it too far. She had my sympathy until she brought a stranger to her matrimonial home.

For me dats a No No. On no account shud dat happen. That type of anger can make her sleep with someone else just to punish her husband . She is very vulnerable at this stage and men love that they will happily take advantage of the situation.

OK, wen all this dies down wat does she tell the stranger?

U live and learn, u dat is acting like untouchable, the day u hear ur husband is cheating on u , divorce him, take the kids and marry another man. Wen dat one cheats divorce him too, add the new kids to old from previous fathers. Search for another. Let's see how far that will take you.
Excellent response for all these young unmarried girls running their mouths.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2016
missyadorable:

Yes! Better meals which can be laced with slow poison to prove my low self esteem nature.
LOL black widow? Is that the answer?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Maximus85:

Take it from me, she's a damn good woman and she's not cheating on you. She might have taken it too far by not cooking for her kids but you brought all these on yourself and now it's affecting your innocent kids.
It's up to you. Look for a way to take her far away from home to a quiet place, I private beach or resort. Open your heart to her and vow never ever to cheat on her.
Men should be in control of their joystick. It belongs not to you but your wife's.
Hehehe cheesy
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by tosyne2much(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Dis is one of the problems of the modern day marriage. Opinions and views like this. Op, please do not listen to this advice. She's ur wife and you have messed up her psychology. You dont knw hw it feels like to be cheated on. Trust me, most peopl barely recover from it. Just keep loving her and be a better man. Reassure her and with time she will come around. If you end up divorcing her, you mite cheat on ur next woman and this mite not be her reaction. She mite jst cut off your joystick grin
. Bwahaha cheesy
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by DedeNkem: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

You messed up big time by cheating on her. You've lost any trust she had for you. And she has a genuine reason to be pissed with you. All you needed to do is try to get her trust back, which would be easy.

The following steps will get the trust back in your moribund marriage;

- Call when you say you will call. Be home when you say you'll be home. Make yourself and your schedule an open book.

- Give your wife the time and space to vent her feelings. This includes crying about what you have done, asking you lots and lots of questions, hurling a great deal of judgment, even raging at you, all the while you stand strong, be patient, stay faithful, keep apologizing, and reaching out with compassion and understanding.

- Find out what your partner needs. Do what you can do to change the situation and make it better.

- Accept that sometimes it going to feel like you are moving two steps forward and three steps back. One day it seems like there's hope for tomorrow, and the next day, you're sleeping on the couch again. Have a plan in place that will help you to stay calm and centered while you navigate through the inevitable bumps, obstacles, landmines and setbacks that will happen. Rather than being shocked and overreacting, be prepared to take positive action.

- Take full responsibility for your actions and choices. This means taking a deep, hard look at why you cheated and how you can make sure you never cheat again.

- Be sure that all promises you make are promises you keep. Your words, actions and deeds must come from total and unwavering integrity. Simply put, what you say you're going to do, you DO. No lies. No excuses. No exceptions.

- Practice the three A's: Affection, Attention and Appreciation daily. Show your partner how much you love and appreciate them in big and small ways every day.

- When you or the marriage feels like it's stuck and struggling, remember to stop and ask yourself the following question: "How would love respond?" If something sets you or your wife off, or it feels like a cold iceberg has drifted between you or the conversation suddenly shifts from reconciliation to break up, be sure to do this: Lean in, look your partner in the eye, take deep, long breaths and say these words.... "I love you. You are the one I want. We matter. I am so sorry for the pain I caused you and us. It feels scary right now, but we'll get through this." Repeat as necessary.

- Write out a detailed and specific letter to prove you understand the sorrow you’ve caused. A miserly “I’m sorry” won’t cut it. “I’m sorry" goes about a quarter-inch deep. Verbal reassurances, promising you won’t do it again, means nothing after cheating. You have to prove you’ve heard and understood her on the deepest level and then take actions to prove you will not do so in the future.

The sooner you come to grips with the fact that the road back from distrust to trust takes perseverance, patience, commitment and time, the more likely you are to be successful at healing your marriage. Remember, it can take weeks or months or a year or longer, for her to feel okay again.

But if she cheats on you as a revenge then it would mean she basically had an excuse to f*uck another man. That you cheated on her doesn't mean she has a right to indulge in a revenge affair! The marriage shouldn't be salvaged if that's the case. Two wrongs don't make a right!

If she loves you and wants to keep the marriage alive, she won't have a revenge affair. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Armanee:
U shuld ask Toks2008 for an advice. He goes around encouraging Adulterous men. Im sure he has a backup plan for all situations concerning men who cheat. grin
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah roflwkmd lmao hahahahhahahaha cheesy

Chaiii see as water dey comot for my eyes
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Mr,with due respect,admit it that you're an animal for cheating on the mother of your kids. Just try to show much love to her,try to explain to her that we men are naturally polygamous,let her know that she's much better than the concubine you cheated on her with. Let her know that konji in men is just uncontrollable at times and let her know that a lot of men are he-goats,you inclusive. Ask for her forgiveness and promise never to do it again. Make sure she forgives you wholeheartedly 
Lmao cheesy
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Karma am glad you got caught

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:
U need to nip this in the bud before it spirals out of control.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

R u scared of her? How can she be making silly calls and inviting strangers to the house?

U better sit her down and sort things out.

Call her tell her u messed up, and u sorry and it will never happen again, tell her u love her and want things back to how it used to be? She shud tell u Wat she wants you to do to fix it.

If dat doesn't work, tell her to move out. End of story.

Yeah sure, cos if it had been her that cheated he'd be needing advice, I'm sure he'd have divorced her a long time ago.
Stop the silly double standard.
I guess you've never been cheated on.

I hate when females like you try to act so diplomatic about another woman punishing her erring husband.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bigiyaro(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2016
uckennety:

gbam. Moreover over in Africa we can Mary Mary wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by wahles(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Op, I won't stress on d fact u phucked up, by now u know dat already. Every woman has her way of responding to situations like these. Judge her not for u brought dz upon ur home. If it takes 100 years to beg, u r init... U say shes good, yh... shes just tyna mess with you. I would advice taking her out, far away for you guys to talk heart to heart, promise u will neva do such again# be romantic about t ( ion v pointers for that),spoil her, jst b cool with her tru dz phase, no nid for muscle flexing#saveurmarriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by wahles(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Nice piece
DedeNkem:

If she loves you and wants to keep the marriage alive, she won't have a revenge affair. Good luck!
Love is wierd though, op, if u love her and wanted to keep the marriage u shouldn't have had an affair.. if u had gotten away with it, would u still b remorseful?... I m no saint either grin. God help us

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Adasun:

Story for the gods. Yes she was not cooking or greet normal, but to start chatting and bringing men inside ur house is no no, for how long or has she been playing the game before now? Man talk true.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

She even cooks for u. You married a good woman I swear. Yeye boy
dis one u are quoting and bashing my every comment is nt fair.even tho she is a woman like u

did u look at it frm another pespertive.did knw hw i had beg

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Afroconnect: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
As a man never tolerate your woman cheating on you right under your nose.

As long as you have asked for forgiveness,if she continues-divorce her. All these useless gender parity is nonsense,only fueling more divorce cases,even the bible noted the man as the boss-all these dumb chicken heads,corrupt to da soul,if she ain't corrupt she can't change cos of your actions,revenge my ass.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
And who messed her mind up and changed her from the good woman that she "was"? Oga divorce never solves any problem and it will be the beginning of the problems of not just you personally but also your lineage...so I advise you fix what you broke and get that good woman back to herself again.

It will take time to be the way y was but right now you are the one qhobahould fight for the wellbeing of that marriage...you have messed up the psyche of a good woman so be a man and straighten it all out even if it means humbling yourself to the lowest level...as for divorce you Berra forget it...all the best

Adasun:
yeah u were right she was a gud woman,bt dat woman had completely changed.

Look as for da cheating,i tried to avoid it.u knw we men do something our heart do not like bt our body says otherwise.i am paying for my mistakes sha.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Abee79(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
Tis is unfortunate but yhur both handling it badly....or at least I think so....
Yeah, I think so too. More effort should be invested in healing the broken relationship rather than acting immaturely towards each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by egobetatoday: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Joy1706:

If I'm ur wife and u tell me this bull sheet, I swear I'll pour hot water on u. Are u freaking insane or sth?

u r right. From what i understand he is trying to justify it. That will only make the situation worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.