Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years (38237 Views)

"There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande / Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari / Buhari To Appoint Laolu-Akande, As Osinbajo's Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by gunuvi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dahveydson:

Your argument is invalid. Governor Sullivan of Enugu state, constructed a brand new road linking Enugu to Nsukka.

Now that's a state. If a Federal Government of 10 years cannot show a single new road it built from scratch then it is a disgrace and shouldn't be defended.

Again, Governor Sullivan didn't abandon other states road but improved and maintained them while he built that road.

Like I said, your argument is invalid.
my friend, you didn't get my point.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
olusola2bello:
The way you guys fight over APC and PDP, one wonders if you are paid to do so, many of you are looking for jobs or better jobs, some hustling for daily bread, rather than network and see how to better your lives, you insult yourselves. Yes, the PDP had a very poor record in governance, but after 9 months in power, its time for the APC to stop the blaming and get down to work. I voted APC because I wanted change...time for us to start reaping the benefits. #wailersstopwailing #ApcStartDeliveringChange
ahaha I like ur stand, on the fence, but you know the situation in Nigeria doesn't give you teh luxury of being on teh fence, you got to be on one side ahaha,that's wassup grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by xclusiveguy4(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
People are talking of 10yrs,u are talking of 9months. Are u ok at all?
grin
I too Gbadun this comment
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by mykel25(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:

are these new built roads or repaired road? go back to the question and answer properly

Good question! Buh d fact remain do we need new roads when the old ones are in bad state....to rebuild or repair was the key thing....don't paint someone black in d name of politics.....ask yourself which of has the present Govt. initiated? If any when ll it be completed....Ans this n stop spitting trash

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by greatest31: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
I can see that Nigerians do not understand simple English again or they lack common sense, the question is different. PDP completed a lot of roads and to osibanjo, what is the need for a country that all their roads are bad to start constructing new ones when the old ones are very bad. They have to put the old ones in good shape first. Please, don't start constructing New roads now, we have a lot of death traps that we call road in this country. Go to other countries and see for yourself.

Thanks.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by fortune1968: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
can u tell us one promise Apc sayed during election and was started talkless of completing,, I will go to Twitter and challenge that,,,, #lies is Apc and there motives is propaganda and conspiracy.
Corruption .APC said DT it will fight corruption .Have you not seen that started ? And you wailers have been calling it media trial .witch hunt etc .You go soon know say sai baba no be yeye president like ineffectual Buffon
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by odogwueast: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
All always looking for fault promise and fail people will end ur government
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by mynd1(f): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ikology:

Your biasness and zombismm is glaring
I am not marvelled at your dumbness
Go n satisfy your uncircumcised cattles.
Nonsense
sadist. Internet give wretch things like u an opportunity to talk to people like us abi?. Anyway,I can feel how miserable ur life is but I am not responsible for that. As I said before,go sort ur useless self out. Cheers!
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by mayweather2020: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
kilokeys:
Its been 9 months.... Which road have they started?

APC.. Chai.
I wanna know how many new Road you guys can build in thr next 3 years 3 months
shurup u dis maggot stinking mouth fellow..u just wait and see what will be built just in 2 years not incompleted like ur GEJ in 6years..i know blame u sha na ofe nsala wey no done well well wey u go chop..Cancer mouth fellow.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by oloyeadeniyi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
can u tell us one promise Apc sayed during election and was started talkless of completing,, I will go to Twitter and challenge that,,,, #lies is Apc and there motives is propaganda and conspiracy.
If not that you're blind by sentiment your will see that Boko Haram within 6-7months of this govt has been supplanted and dismantled. If a govt has promised to first tackle insecurity and did that in a short time then reason should tell you such govt is sincere and will do more before its term runs out
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by fortune1968: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
1. The Benin-Ore road
2. East- west road
3. Abuja-Lokoja Abaji Dualisation
4. Kano-Maiduguri Dualisation
5. Onitsha head-bridge
6. Onitsha Owerri expressway
7. Von-Machok RD
8. Katsina Daura rd
9. The east-west RD
10. IJEBU IGBO-SEKONA (OGUN STATE)
11. GOMBE BYPASS ROAD (GOMBE STATE)
Do you understand the meaning of the word -built or build ?

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by mynd1(f): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

from what I have read in the news, I can boast that I'm not from any of the group of Nigerians who indulge in any of teh vices listed by you BUT YOU ARE FROM ONE OF THEM.
next time u will learn how to quote a woman with respect. I have never insulted any here before but sometimes,one need to come out of her gentle shell and fight back. U should be shamed of ur useless and miserable life for exchanging words with a lady. Cheers!
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by greatest31: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please we should not forget that things are hard now, my contribution is that buhari should swallow pride and call these igbo people to help restructure our economy.

They are:
Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala
Peter Obi
Charles Soludo.
Emeka Anyaoku.

Let's save our country first and forget party.
Nigeria is bigger than any party.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by femi4: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
They ve started feeding school children
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Galaxydon1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
east west road in port harcourt
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by obailala(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
erico2k2:

Not at all Sir, I want to know if you truely know the locations of both bridge and you aint guessing,cos from ur last statement you said they are not in same location.So I repeat myself,waht location then?
I know the location of both bridges. If you have something to say, say it and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by dustydee: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
excel101:
Yes sir, the only one u know is the uncompleted one. Liar
You don't know me so how do you know I am lying? If you must know, part of the road runs towards my village. Construction started during Obasanjo's regime and was never completed. even the portion that was "completed" can't be said to be completed because there are sections that were not properly done (contours on the surface).

Your Ilk are quick to condemn without facts.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by fortune1968: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
greatest31:
I can see that Nigerians do not understand simple English again or they lack common sense, the question is different. PDP completed a lot of roads and to osibanjo, what is the need for a country that all their roads are bad to start constructing new ones when the old ones are very bad. They have to put the old ones in good shape first. Please, don't start constructing New roads now, we have a lot of death traps that we call road in this country. Go to other countries and see for yourself.

Thanks.
in ten years ? think pls .What sense are you making ?
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by kilokeys(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
mayweather2020:

shurup u dis maggot stinking mouth fellow..u just wait and see what will be built just in 2 years not incompleted like ur GEJ in 6years..i know blame u sha na ofe nsala wey no done well well wey u go chop..Cancer mouth fellow.

I just screenshot this message.. In two years, ill remind you.

Ooh.. By that time u will be begging to feed like ur fellow Buhari supporters, almajiri style.. U wouldn't even have ur phone..

Just call my name.. Ill drop something in ur bowl
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by northvietnam(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mr Ass licker go and seat down and serve ur osibade.

Enugu ebonyi road via Agwu, Aninri, by Ivo river okpanku down to Akaeze ebonyi state , straight to Uturu abia state and connects Ezea in Ebonyi state.

the road connected three states . these roads where dusty roads before. ...

Ask me how I knew it was a federal road. I did my I.T . with the Construction company that Constructed all the bridges ..

proudly SS .....
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by tsephanyah(f): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
oloyeadeniyi:

If not that you're blind by sentiment your will see that Boko Haram within 6-7months of this govt has been supplanted and dismantled. If a govt has promised to first tackle insecurity and did that in a short time then reason should tell you such govt is sincere and will do more before its term runs out
boko haram was already defeated. when Goodluck said he can wipe them out before election, the remaining elements can be defeated even by local vigilantees, buhari did nothing, he is gridy, very disciplined, and take no advice, I like something about him I dislike him personally,,, so been him president is like lost cause.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by tsephanyah(f): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
oloyeadeniyi:

boko haram was already defeated. when Goodluck said he can wipe them out before election, the remaining elements can be defeated even by local vigilantees, buhari did nothing, he is gridy, very disciplined, and take no advice, I like something about him I dislike him personally,,, so been him president is like lost ship, a tyrant
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Henovy: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
Hmmn, na wao. Here we are talking of 10 years commencement and non completion of any road for the past 10 years. Nor divert attention my guy.
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Raziii(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
officially! And i say this with anger and bitterness, 99percent of the nigerian youth are totally hopeless n a big disgrace to humanity. What is wrong with you guys? I wish i can get to Trump n just plead with him to use his 'bad mouth' to run u guys down. After 16 years a party failed totally and some of you are here naming roads constructed by that party while other are defending a govt without direction after 9 month. Its a pity! And to think some of you have gone through the university while some are married with kids leaves much to be desired!!! SMH!
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by trychris: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin grin
phemmyutd:

are these new built roads or repaired road? go back to the question and answer properly
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by tsephanyah(f): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Henovy:

Hmmn, na wao. Here we are talking of 10 years commencement and non completion of any road for the past 10 years. Nor divert attention my guy.
vision 2020 PDP was cut short, the road will be commence in timely fashion if not for u guys voted out the unfinished agenda
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Henovy: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:

Abi oo. No. 5 self na road?. The Onitsha head bridge started and completed within the last ten years? Somebody needs a brain URGENTLY!
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by meforyou1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
phemmyutd:

what do u mean? Are they supposed to start by clearing forests and start constructing brand new roads?
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by fio(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=tsephanyah post=43384200]can u tell us one promise Apc sayed during election and was started talkless of completing,, I will go to Twitter and challenge that,,,, #lies is Apc and there motives is propaganda and conspiracy.[/quo

i have read reasonable comments with less than 5 likes and this one a 100+ likes. this is so unfair!
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Lionsclaw: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Wrong answer, try to read and comprehend
mr comprehendo aint you being used,abused and decieved by this govt grin

Having not done one thing yet themselves they dust up a frivolous issue to keep u busy

Heres is the question. Where did that suddenly come from.....? GEJ is long gone and the people need a quick fix for the economy before hunger kills them and then SUDDENLY FROM NO WHERE osinbade jumps us and say 'ahhh u guys should be angry with jonathan cos he did not build new roads for u..? Like seriously? I am beginning to think they served him ogogoro before he went to that church that morning. Yap he was high

Did u ever in recent times clamour for new roads? At the most you may have imagined the need for roads being fixed, but new road was still an issue for a later date.

So who is fooling who?

Anyway zombie is a new word in town
Re: Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years by Henovy: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Construction of Kankara Gurbi road

Construction of the Loko – Oweto Bridge linking Nasarawa and Benue States

Construction of Bida – Sacci – Nupeko Road

Construction of Oju – Obussa – Ainu Road

Construction of Jarmai – Bashar road

Construction of Jalingo – Kuna Lau Road (Section II)

Construction of Gombe – By Pass Road

Reconstruction of Benin – Abraka phase I
Old boy, Benin-Abraka phase I? The road has been there 2006. I used it as far back as 2003. Busted!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.