Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. (5594 Views)

Lols..this Couple Have Explained To Us Why "Love Is Blind" (photos) / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / 7 Reasons Why Love May Never Be Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by MzPecs(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
zoomman:

Ur mistaken love for lust....Love doesn't exist in ds modern era.....Society will attest to wat I said....
Your opinion tho.. cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do you have a twin brother? embarassed

Dont wanna ruin your marriage jare

Can u make a prototype of yourself

Truth is i wanna forgive boo totally but the fear of all d bullshit will start all over again is making me hoard my feelings

Lols...am not twin joor cheesy ....am just me , myself and my wink

Honestly, the decision rest solely with you Miss...Yes "fear"..that is a critical factor...my little tip is...there has to be a mutual understanding btw you "loverockets"....if u really wanna forgive him...remove the fear
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Lols...am not twin joor cheesy ....am just me , myself and my wink

Honestly, the decision rest solely with you Miss...Yes "fear"..that is a critical factor...my little tip is...there has to be a mutual understanding btw you "loverockets"....if u really wanna forgive him...remove the fear

Why wont i b afraid to forgive sumone who doesnt love me

Please d fear will always b there forever jare

Bt i wana forgive so i can free mysef from emotional bondage
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why wont i b afraid to forgive sumone who doesnt love me

Please d fear will always b there forever jare

Bt i wana forgive so i can free mysef from emotional bondage

....I never knew he didn't love you back..that is cruel

...now i see you really love boo...yeah you shld do that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

....I never knew he didn't love you back..that is cruel

...now i see [color=#000000]you really love boo ...yeah you shld do that

Atleast he threw the love to my face back

Just parying for a better person to come by i wish him all the best in life since i meant nothing to him bt a tamed pet embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
halfricanadian:

Atleast he threw the love to my face back

Just parying for a better person to come by i wish him all the best in life since i meant nothing to him bt a tamed pet embarassed

now i understand the scenario sad.....the best person will come by wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

now i understand the scenario sad.....the best person will come by wink

cry cry i hope so
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry i hope so

....yeah sure....some1 with ur desired spec

...so try..try to forgive & forget..its hard...i know
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

....yeah sure....some1 with ur desired spec

...so try..try to forgive & forget..its hard...i know

If u ur wife hadnt show u love bck wud u av married her?

Ive forgiven bt i can never ever forget
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u ur wife hadnt show u love bck wud u av married her?

..Honestly..i won't

...she now over-loves me now sef cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Honestly..i won't

...she now over-loves me now sef cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shey u see

I wish to have ur wife's luck she is a lucky woman

Happy for her smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by firstking01(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op faiLed woefuLLygrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shey u see

I wish to have ur wife's luck she is a lucky woman

Happy for her smiley

But it wasn't easy at first...Nothin Great comes easy....
and am also super lucky to have her smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

But it wasn't easy at first...Nothin Great comes easy....
and am also super lucky to have her smiley

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry u making me cry na hain

U reminding me of my heart that has been bashed

embarassed waiting for d day my hubby will say he is super lucky to have me cry cry

Chai

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by Fkforyou(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well, thats your opinion.
But personally, the reason why I find love to be waste of time is because anything you do, its to make him/her happy and to me that feels like a chore.

Secondly, maybe its based of my experience,but I can't understand why I have to put my life on a hold just because am in love, I have to call her every day as if my life revolves around her. Men it's boring.

Having said that, maybe I've never beign truly in love, so I don't know how it feels.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry u making me cry na hain

U reminding me of my heart that has been bashed

embarassed waiting for d day my hubby will say he is super lucky to have me cry cry

Chai
ur heart has not been bashed wink ..its just a nudge... grin ok lets switch to another topic

...Lets have Champagne!! cool

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

ur heart has not been bashed wink ..its just a nudge... grin ok lets switch to another topic

...Lets have Champagne!! cool

grin please everynyt u always on nl wats wifey always doing?

U shd pop dat with her nat me

Dont make me love u jare

I still love boo lipsrsealed cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by fulfillbill(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
Op faiLed woefuLLygrin

She just define obsession, is obsession love?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont make me love u jare

..i check my mails every nyt..so i just open a tab for Nl...then other tabs for research..i skype sometimes...online tutorials...

...Now you re pushing me away smiley.....i like making frnds.....no matter the religion..as long as you have a good heart......

lols...you still love boo...Ok thats good wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont make me love u jare

..wifey is mostly fast asleep....She's not against my late nyt laptop internet surfing...as long as its no dating site or facebook

Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..i check my mails every nyt..so i just open a tab for Nl...then other tabs for research..i skype sometimes...online tutorials...

...Now you re pushing me away smiley.....i like making frnds.....no matter the religion..as long as you have a good heart......

lols...you still love boo...Ok thats good wink

You my friend but you married

embarassed im always careful cos i wouldnt want dat for my hubby too

Ok i trust mysef i stil love boo yes not to b his gf again o bt to free mysef from d hurt wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..wifey is mostly fast asleep....She's not against my late nyt laptop internet surfing...as long as its no dating site or facebook

Awwww she trust you smiley good

She really loves you awwww embarassed

you guys av got kids?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

You my friend but you married

embarassed im always careful cos i wouldnt want dat for my hubby too

Ok i trust mysef i stil love boo yes not to b his gf again o bt to free mysef from d hurt wink
...Married people are also humans too.. cry ...so you're saying you wont let ur hubby keep female friends?...

...what if he's realized his mistake and wants to change..its too late?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww she trust you smiley good

She really loves you awwww embarassed

you guys av got kids?

almost..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...Married people are also humans too.. cry ...so you're saying you wont let ur hubby keep female friends?...

...what if he's realized his mistake and wants to change..its too late?

No hubby can have a lot of female frnds bt let me b aware im nt goin to read his chats or check his fone
Bt let me kno d females ive been betrayed enough cry cry so i just need to kno dem dats all

Realised his mistakes nd wants to change? Its not too late but it wud take a long time for me to accept he wud change im a slow learner sumow it takes me time to accept things

If he changes now i wont b comfortable i will still always sees him as d old person i kno cry cry dis was wat i was avoiding dat made me always nag i kno mysef if i need ur love or something and i dont get it wen i wud get it i wud never need it again cry cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

almost..

Awwww she preggy? cheesy please i love babies a lot i can b a nanny for free
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

No hubby can have a lot of female frnds bt let me b aware im nt goin to read his chats or check his fone
Bt let me kno d females ive been betrayed enough cry cry so i just need to kno dem dats all

Realised his mistakes nd wants to change? Its not too late but it wud take a long time for me to accept he wud change im a slow learner sumow it takes me time to accept things

If he changes now i wont b comfortable i will still always sees him as d old person i kno cry cry dis was wat i was avoiding dat made me always nag i kno mysef if i need ur love or something and i dont get it wen i wud get it i wud never need it again cry cry

lol...hubby is in peppersoup grin

But honestly..if a man is confident of himself.....there is nothing...
You have been betrayed enough? sorry... that is cruel....
i think what you need is a vacation...not necessarily travelling or something.....but just being with your true friends for a while....while you rebuild
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww she preggy? cheesy please i love babies a lot i can b a nanny for free

lols....nanny for free...someone better needs you..

..by his side....someone better.. wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lol...hubby is in peppersoup grin

But honestly..if a man is confident of himself.....there is nothing...
You have been betrayed enough? sorry... that is cruel....
i think what you need is a vacation...not necessarily travelling or something.....but just being with your true friends for a while....while you rebuild

No true friends around embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by RoyalBlak007: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

No true friends around embarassed

..IMPOSSIBLE!!

..now ur making me sense you are the one at fault... embarassed ...no true friends for real?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lols....nanny for free...someone better needs you..

..by his side....someone better.. wink

Who is the some one? Ive given up on love for good
Re: 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. by halfricanadian(f): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..IMPOSSIBLE!!

..now ur making me sense you are the one at fault... embarassed ...no true friends for real?

No true friend around thats explains d betrayer i said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.