Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22702 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by SapeleGuy: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2009
Sell outs and coconuts.
Thankfully, you are only disgracing yourselves with your infantile and tribal retardation because you can not claim to represent any ethnic nationality. Absolutely no way.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Bialegend(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
Whizzkido:

Wat is all dis nonsense.are u starting a tribal war here?u should knw better.am not a yoruba nor ibo nor hausa am just a Nigerian.one love,one unity One country.STOP ALL THis rubbish!!!
Is that not supposed to be your own personal buisness to see yourself as nigerian first? Sorry, that is your heck of headache. Do not lump other people into your personal wish. We Igbo people are Igbos first and Biafrans second. We have nothing to do with your rubbish, useless luggard's cage called nigeria.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
nooooooooooo

we are biafara under nigeria

simple thing!! trust
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
deb
You forgot to mention that the first TV station in west africa was started by Yoruba.

na2day

oduduwa has been producin looters even before slavery
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
tunku
I read this thread and my heart weeps heavily at the complete mental degradation of the majority of people that posted here molly cuddling their tribal prejudices. Putting down other people for being black and dark as if that would illuminate their ignorant minds. All you tribalists are part of the problem, but hang on to your ethnic bigotry if it gives you comfort, but do remember you damn yourselves and your children to the petty ignorance that has blighted Nigeria for decades. I can say this without equivocation: the problem with Nigeria is Nigerians

if u ask me,personally who doesnt like 1 nigeria, whooooooooooo?

if as yall can see, for us for live peacefully in harmony with the fear of god, there are issues here to adress, which definitately involves constitution chnage. For so long now, the oduduwa has been deludin themselves for centuries, this thread been my wittness

whenever they are pushed to face the truth, they dnt like it!! and as for someone sayin this people are lighter, well check the thread wellwellu ooo, na oduduwa says shit like that

cus the lives in netherland, delusion,first to wear napkin and breast fed with mlik!!

somebody needed to wake their ass up
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
oduduwa

i understand u are restin in ur grave now rip sure

but ur people claimin they were the first to have urban city

in their own their own term, what do they call city

cuz we all know that the ancent city of Kano is much much older

oduduwa ur gentic trait na wahala ooo
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
before then lagos was a shit hole

no mans land

everybody turns up then as the city takes up a capital

yet the same oduduwa is still baggin on how other are john just come

when most of them migrated from their shit hole village in ekiti,osun,ondon etc

so people is ikeyman the wahala now

plz people try to be straight if ur oduduwa will let u

we never imply the igbos are better than the yorubas but wat we are talkin about, oduduwa trait is lethal, no good for nigeria

simple thing
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by hackney(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2009
MEND should prevent their so called oil from leaving the ND rather than going to
bomb lagos because of the oil facilities there.
What has lagos got to do with anything you witches and wizzards?
Why put ordinary hungry citizens in danger for what they are not even benefiting from?

They shouldnt even go to Abuja like people are suggesting because people live there too.
They should just stop the crude leaving their land if they can.
I believe that any person from that region is a potential MENDer so you have enough people
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Becomrich: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
shut up , the ijaws did not hit lagos. tompolo in a newspaper claim they did not. and that is ?

And have you heard of mend attack any yoruba person before the attack, No. but they did to the igbos. i before tom polo is not telling a lie. someone did attack for political reason. it is either the igbos or northerner. but it is not the ijaws. they would never attack the yorubas. i know so,
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by queentayo: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2009
BRING IT ON,

Na today una begin throw insults and fist when you cannot hold up a superior argument?
Na so una talk how hausa na goat until dem begin slaughter una with trailer loads carrying corpses back

For the Subtle and Cowardly Yorubas, you have been unable to get rid of them for over 40 yrs you've been advocating for your state. Inspite of all your brawns and 'brains' and they bn your problem

Una dey vex say Fashola is changing Lagos so u r pleased to have it destroyed

JEALOUSY Anything that shows the progress of another man/person/tribe makes you BITTER and hungry to destroy.
Envious of your brother at christmas
Envious enough to cause wars
Envious to cause strife amongst others
Not one 'SHIT HOLE' in your region is fit for non-indigenes (using your language)
As great as una be you find it hard to sit in your 'paradise' and let others come looking for your wealth and wisdom like king Solomon
ENVY ENVY ENVY

The earlier Nigeria SPLITS the better for all !

I REPEAT FOR ANY GROUP THAT INTENDS TO USE THE YORUBAS AS A TOOL WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU trembling and shaking in our pants - ------------ - - - - - - - - - -
WITHOUT APOLOGIES we shall always be malignant and cancerous to your bone marrows and until you find a cure yor us, we shall resume this subject then.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
If the Yoruba nation is now irked that finally that pin of the struggles had drop in their beloved Lagos built from stolen oil money from Delta and Sout East, OPC can retaliate by BOMBING ALL COCOA FACILITIES INSIDE NIGER DELTA.

MEND should go to Biafraland too and bomb out all federal project too but the only snag there is that, there is hadly any federal project in Biafraland except the Okigwe/Owerri prisons.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2009
@eziachi.lmfao! Cocoa import terminal in port harcourt should be bombed by opc.still lmfao!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by redsun(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
We tend to thiink of this lagos incident as a tribal thing,while lagos is the heart beat of nigeria,it belongs to every nigerian.The problem of nigeria is way beyond tribe,it's about the people,be it yoruba,igbo or hausa,it is about an accountable system that will benefit every all tom,dick and harry.The interest and problems of niger delta mend is just the same as that of ordinary lagosians but with different approaches of dealing with it

The yorubas feel the pinch just like the deltans,everybody is in the same boat with the exception of thieves that call themselves leaders,elites and cleargies

The people should stand with one voice and fight against the iniquities that have befallen them,iniquities of ignorance.Some of them are talking of tv station as achievements while they don't even understand the concept of airwaves,same oyinbo made and installed for us yet we think we are achievers.Big up motherfuckers.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
@redsun.i was like you when i 1st entered nairaland but dem don spoil me.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by redsun(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2009
Never doubt ur instincts,never play a fool unconsciously.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2009
redsun:

We tend to thiink of this lagos incident as a tribal thing,while lagos is the heart beat of nigeria,it belongs to every nigerian.The problem of nigeria is way beyond tribe,it's about the people,be it yoruba,igbo or hausa,it is about an accountable system that will benefit every all tom,privates and harry.The interest and problems of niger delta mend is just the same as that of ordinary lagosians but with different approaches of dealing with it

The yorubas feel the pinch just like the deltans,everybody is in the same boat with the exception of thieves that call themselves leaders,elites and cleargies

The people should stand with one voice and fight against the iniquities that have befallen them,iniquities of ignorance.Some of them are talking of tv station as achievements while they don't even understand the concept of airwaves,same oyinbo made and installed for us yet we think we are achievers.Big up motherfuckers.

Despite all the good intentions I can feel from the tone of your posting, you can understand that this is Nigeria. To say that the Yorubas feels the pinch like the Delta is just a joke. No Nigeria East, West, South or North feel a jolt over what befall another as long as that doesn't stop their monthly oil money.
When OBJ and now Yar Adua was killing people in Niger Delta were was the likes of OPC or Fashola? Obasanjo's military and police murdered over 600 Igbos just because they are members of MASSOB, the rest of Nigeria hailed him as they see MASSOB as an irritant that may stop their crude oil dependancy and future.

If Yorubas are waking up now, it goes to show that Nigerian do not see themselves as Nigerians first because if that bomb destroyed Kaduna refinery, I don't think that OPC , Fashola or any Yoruba person will be issueing any threat. MEND, if they are actually responsible, should go beyong Lagos, why not, IBB's Hilton masion, The Igbinedions, the Aneni palaces?. In I will show them where Maurice Iwu's house is in Imo state.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2009
As long as nigeria remain one as a country,we don't have a choice but to work together as one and if we must do that,we must get rid of the bad eggs and system and see the world not just nigeria as a global village.Positive and workable concepts is the way forward.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
The nigerian elites/ruling class from all ethnic groups especially the igbo, hausa, ijaw and yoruba do manipulate their own people with tribal sentiments and play one group against the other for their own selfish ends. The poor masses see the elite within their groups as role models worthy of emulation that's why you can observe the general beliefs, ideas, values and behaviour of the elite being reflected saliently by the masses.

Hence the igbo are generally arrogant money mongering vagabonds because that's how their elite are. Like wise, the yoruba are generally untrustworthy unreliable loud mouthed cowards because that's how their elites are. Similarly, hausa/fulani are largely undetermined inflexible religious fanatical illeterates just like their elites. Ijaws are lazy, myopic, uncalculating and unorganized just like their elite.

It is indeed the responsibility of the people to call their elite/ruling class to order but this task is made difficult when the masses lack sovereignty and are slaves to a foreign self-seeking criminal entity(nigeria).  

So liberation first before any other thing.

Long live the land of the rising sun
!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by redsun(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2009
Mend could strike anywhere,even in port harcourt.It is not about where it happened,it is about sabotaging the already sabotaged system called nigeria.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by redsun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2009
Even if we have a biafran or oduduwa nations tomorrow,it is still going to be the same thing with the same wururu people on top and the same obsession for easy money at the expense of others that nigeria is all about,money miss roads.How can a fool be rich?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
Any one that claims that they are not tribalist/ethnocentric is a big fat lair because i am sure that every one believes deep down that their own culture, land and spirituality is superior than that of others. If you agree with the saying "east or west home is the best" then best believe that your a tribalist/ethnocentric.

However, don't get it twisted. There is nothing wrong with having cultural pride and dignity(ethnocentric) as long as you don't use it as an excuse to dishonour that of others which is what most people do(yorubas especially, in the case of nigeria).

Nigeria don fall for ground ooo. . .match am match am!

Fuc.k nigerians and every damn thing you wicked hypocritical beasts stand for
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by NegroNtns(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
As usual you have hijacked the discussion from MEND to BIAFRA very typical. Abeg move to your discussion board
Attention seekers. E dey pain you say u know see yorubas use as mugus

SATIRE to @bialegend, @Ikeyman00 and Co

Inspite of your 'Great Intelligence'
You pretend the Yorubas are irrelevant and yet he is the cause of All your Failures and Woes.
Yet Its taking you so long to do Away or Without the Yorubas the cause of All your Failures and Woes

You cannot get rid of the Yorubas who is but a 'Speck '
how then can you deal with the region you have identified as the devil

You cannot see that the ant eating the Spinach lives right there on the spinach where your
fellow tribesmen are looting state coffers and taking diabolical oaths in shrines and murdering their own.

Its taking you so long to know the Yorubas cannot be trusted
Yet it took the Yorubas a short time to know 'You who cannot trust his brother cannever be trusted'
According to Igbo man saying
if you see an Mbaise man (Igbo man) and a snake, kill the Mbaise man 1st, another igbo man will rather trust the snake than Igbo Man So MUCH FOR TRUST IGBO MAN TO IGBO MAN how much more me stranger

You cannot see that the whole of West Africa if not the whole world is waiting for NO Nigeria and birth of other states.From China to South Africa, to Libya and Italy including MOI all tired of Nigeria

Grow up, take responsibilities for your actions, be a man and stop Moaning like a child
WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO CREATE YOUR OWN STATE

The Queen has spoken. . . I concur!

May the Queen live long.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
redsun:

Even if we have a biafran or oduduwa nations tomorrow,it is still going to be the same thing with the same wururu people on top and the same obsession for easy money at the expense of others that nigeria is all about,money miss roads.How can a fool be rich?

There is no even if.
Tell me, would Obasanjo had become an Oduduwa president?
would the conservative Arewes ever would have preffered Yar Adua against Buhari in an election?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2009
Eziachi:

If the Yoruba nation is now irked that finally that pin of the struggles had drop in their beloved Lagos built from stolen oil money from Delta and Sout East, OPC can retaliate by BOMBING ALL COCOA FACILITIES INSIDE NIGER DELTA.

U dey crase! grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by queentayo: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2009
CULLED FROM "THE NATION" NEWSPAPER JULY 18TH 2009

Enough is enough, Ijaw leaders warn Niger Delta militants
LEADERS of the oil-producing communities in Izon (Ijaw) Nation of the Niger Delta yesterday threatened to mobilise against the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) if it continued with its wanton destruction of oil facilities in and outside the region.

The group, under the auspices of Izon-Ebe Oil-Producing Communities Forum (IOPCF), particularly condemned Sunday night’s attack on the Atlas Cove Jetty in Lagos, by MEND, describing the action as the height of the group's excesses.

It called on the Federal Government and security agencies to unmask those responsible for the attack, which led to the death of seven persons, and ensure that the criminals faced the full wrath of the law. It stressed that genuine agitations must be separated from criminality.
"IOPCF said the activities of MEND and its utterances in recent times showed that the group had derailed from the struggle for the development of the region, saying that the group’s operations now portend more dangers to the oil communities.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW I REST MY CASE, Goliaths of Biafra lets know when you have finished roaming up and down the various regions looking for conflicts to instigate for your selfish interest.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2009
queentayo:

LEADERS of the oil-producing communities in Izon (Ijaw) Nation of the Niger Delta yesterday threatened to mobilise against the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) if it continued with its wanton destruction of oil facilities in and outside the region.

The group, under the auspices of Izon-Ebe Oil-Producing Communities Forum (IOPCF), particularly condemned Sunday night’s attack on the Atlas Cove Jetty in Lagos, by MEND, describing the action as the height of the group's excesses.

It called on the Federal Government and security agencies to unmask those responsible for the attack, which led to the death of seven persons, and ensure that the criminals faced the full wrath of the law. It stressed that genuine agitations must be separated from criminality.
"IOPCF said the activities of MEND and its utterances in recent times showed that the group had derailed from the struggle for the development of the region, saying that the group’s operations now portend more dangers to the oil communities.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW I REST MY CASE, Goliaths of Biafra lets know when you have finished roaming up and down the various regions looking for conflicts to instigate for your selfish interest.

what concerns biafra and what happened in lagos
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by queentayo: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
Good question asha----------------------------------------------you need to go back and read all the post made by some Biafras who hijacked topic meant for MEND and turned it to Biafra/MEND against All expecially Yorubas
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Dede1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
Lagos is a perfect and legitimate target to hit by any group or country in disagreement with the federal government of Nigeria. It is a display of ignorance and political naiveté by few Yoruba peeps as they labeled the alleged attack on Atlas Cove Jetty by MEND as an attack on Yoruba. What happens to other Nigerians who may nationalistically posit claim to Lagos?

I thought that the so-called new generations of Yoruba peeps have learnt their lessons from the missteps of their forebears. I guess that notion is totally wrong hence Leopards can never change their spots. The present political shenanigans that are currently unfolding in the jungle called Nigeria are perfect refresher courses to many buffoons who are domiciled in southern Nigeria that have continuously called for revolution in the jungle called Nigeria. Those southern Nigerians who have been yelling for such political action should realize that among them is a huge green snake hibernating in the green grasses of southern Nigeria.

It is politically preposterous for large cross section of Yoruba extractions to get twisted out of human form because of the alleged attack by MEND. It is pure shame that the foolish governor of Lagos state, the OPC and the entire Yoruba contingent of Nigerians would react as news media have shown lately. If the current situation develops into a shooting war, it would not be a surprise if the Yoruba peeps joined the caliphate’s columns as usual.

I am not equally surprised that the big freeloaders called Ijo leaders have felt threatened as their masters in northern Nigeria have warned them to put their hunting dogs on a secured leash. What a shameful act by the so-called Ijo leaders? The same bloody cock-suckers who thought that eating the crumbs off the dinning table were enough to sell-out in 1966. I had hoped that young shall grow reasonably.

For other jackasses from southern Nigeria, I guess a word is enough for the wise. Believe it when I say that the jungle called Nigeria will not see a day of meaningful progress as presently constituted.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ibime:

U dey crase!  grin grin grin

My brother, no be craze I dey craseo!!! Na talk I de talkeo!
OPC should wit immediate effect identify and bomb all federal projects sited in the Niger delta built from THE PROCEED of their booming cocoa export, that one na proper retarliation.
We no get time for all these Shakara Oloje talk. I beg
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2009
Becomrich:

shut up , the ijaws did not hit lagos. tompolo in a newspaper claim they did not. and that is ?

And have you heard of mend attack any yoruba person before the attack, No. but they did to the igbos. i before tom polo is not telling a lie. someone did attack for political reason. it is either the igbos or northerner. but it is not the ijaws. they would never attack the yorubas. i know so,
@Becoomrich, Becoompoor, Becoomdull, Becoomsilly and Becoomstupid

We can be copied, but never ever been duplicated. You know I figured from the onset, I said you are a bastard; because Yorubas never have such war-morger or separatist traits.
You said Yorubas should move to Benin republic and (rambling-wabbling) Bia-failed never be recognized by global world. I figured straight that you are Biafran (such a menace to society) hiding under the disguise of Yoruba identity. I am not mad at you, history has it all (we always see who wants to imitate Oyo, and Oyo has never copied anyone.

Get the fact straight, we only have 5 million Yorubas in both Benin and Togo; if Nigeria breaks today, they would the ones to come here not us joining them.
Two, Nigeria will forever be one, if you don’t like it; you and other Biafrans who put Bia-fry front before Nigeria can go back to Israel or Lebanon where you came from!
I used to cursed the incestuous Gorrilla ass up (a.k.a Obasanjo) because Yorubas didn’t really benefit from his regime, but now I thank him for adding Ondo to Niger Delta.
You are a fool, where did you get you map? You showed Edo, Delta and Bayelsa as the only states in the Niger Delta before and you drew another map which includes Ondo and Imo which formed during Obasanjo regime. But Obasanjo was wrong for including “Imo state” among the western prosperous states, anyway I trust those “Okrika Imos,” they won’t throw a rice to Chinese wedding by swimming across River Niger down to Western territory.
Before independence how many regions did we have? Thank for the manipulation by Lord Luggard and military leaders who scattered and mitigated the prosperous western region. Your East benefited from this chicanery most.
Becoompoor, answer me right or wrong. What’s the most significant contribution of the East before Independence?
What’s the most significant contribution of the East after Independence?
You better don’t let me hear you say “Palm Oyel” and I will ask you since when you make profit from that moribund business!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2009
queentayo:

Those idiot leaders are the ones who sell their birthright for a bowl of porridge. . . . if they are feeling frisky, they should make good on their promise, and lets see whether the revolution would not consume them.

To quote Dede1:

Dede1:

I am not equally surprised that the big freeloaders called Ijo leaders have felt threatened as their masters in northern Nigeria have warned them to put their hunting dogs on a secured leash. What a shameful act by the so-called Ijo leaders?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2009
asha 2:

what concerns biafra and what happened in lagos

because according to you, Biafrans were betrayed by other Nigerians (especially the Yorubas) during the Biafran war.

Therefore its payback time.

No be for this Nairaland all of una dey shout?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.