Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22680 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by superstar1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ asha2

i dont have to be drawn into an arguement over the least poor people with you. it is either you are not living in 9ja or u just refuse to see. dont be deceived, poverty dots every nook and cranny of 9ja.

if the most well read people within the country are not bragging about being the least poor, i dont know ur criterion for coming to that conclusion, the next thing you will say is that you are industrious, then who is not? We can lay claims to Adenuga -------- do u know the numberof your kith and kin being provided employemnt by our illustrious and industrious son of Odua. North can lay claims to Dangote while the least poorpeople can lay claims to Chris Uba shey?

stop all this ur tribalistic sentiment, it puts u on the edge and on the defensive unnecessarily.A wrod is enough for the wise, the wise that wants to learn .
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by olabukola: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ asha2

i dont have to be drawn into an arguement over the least poor people with you. it is either you are not living in 9ja or u just refuse to see. dont be deceived, poverty dots every nook and cranny of 9ja.

if the most well read people within the country are not bragging about being the least poor, i dont know ur criterion for coming to that conclusion, the next thing you will say is that you are industrious, then who is not? We can lay claims to Adenuga -------- do u know the numberof your kith and kin being provided employemnt by our illustrious and industrious son of Odua. North can lay claims to Dangote while the least poorpeople can lay claims to Chris Uba shey?

stop all this ur tribalistic sentiment, it puts u on the edge and on the defensive unnecessarily.A wrod is enough for the wise, the wise that wants to learn .
You are claiming some1 that don't even know if your family exist or not. Are my people this stupid?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ asha2

You are the one raving and ranting with all the capital letters and exclamation marks.Dangote,Adenuga and you put Chris Uba alongside them Aren't you trying to be funny If all the numerous igbo peeps who are enterpreneurs and it is Ubah you can think of ten swim in your ignorance.So because Dangote is hausa or fulani and Adenuga is yoruba automatically peeps from their ethnic groups are rich  

Adenuga employs peeps from my ethnic group before will he employ someone that is not qualified?

My criterion Do youread nigerian news at all?

I should stop being tribalistc yet you are one making noise about some being slaves what can be more tribalistic than that
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by bawomolo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2009
this section is all about ethnicity now. who needs the culture section when we have this.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
okay now, who is here deleting my posts? What kind of crap is this?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
i really findin it hard to comment now

oduduwa trait isnt easy to fight off

it not chrismaz yet oo!!

so posters keep the jargon commin

nevertheless the situiation on ground at the year 2009 contradict yall

the igbo spirirt can never never be supressed!!! gabmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gbammmmmmmmm
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2009
and again i like the way the odudwa has disown becoomepoor

to igbo

he is igbo??

oduduwa me tire oooooooooo!!

if u like get the whole sermon as far back as 2000AD

we know the place that are more like to wittness angry monkies runnin around with kinfe,killin people

i can garantine u, never in the east

but for the oduduwa they have the back up script as far back as in the 50s to justife why the hausas and yorubas has in spite of the suprem shaira has looted this sorry country without no remorse withdtandin all that love from himself oduduwa

so what might be next?

lookin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Machiny: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2009
U see fashola na warning great mend.jombo said the attack has nothing to do with lagos.but they needed a big oil facility and the atlas cove fits in.pray because he said they we soon go into infrastructural bombing,which most of the bridges in lagos will come down.in lagos the youths can go into entertainment which is sponsored by govt,like wise in niger delta youths go into militancy also sponsored by govt.so of u blarbing MAKE MEND CATCH U
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
Machiny:

U see fashola na warning great mend.jombo said the attack has nothing to do with lagos.but they needed a big oil facility and the atlas cove fits in.pray because he said they we soon go into infrastructural bombing,which most of the bridges in lagos will come down.in lagos the youths can go into entertainment which is sponsored by govt,like wise in niger delta youths go into militancy also sponsored by govt.so of u blarbing MAKE MEND CATCH U

Did he actually say that?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ fAYAHSOUL

all the countires u listed before the new millenium. Darfur can only be given autonomy if they keep up playing a xtian region within a muslim country tromp card, in which Europe and US will back them for at the UN.

Ace is not a country.

Ho many countries recognise the sovereignty of Kosovo. be that as it may, they were greatly assisted by Europe and Kosovo.

Do u think Europe and US will rally behind ur Biafailed, HELL NO. Russian and China will not even dare coz they are tackling seperatist brothers of yours in their countries. The last Biafailed was recognised by Equitorial Guinea, maybe your new one will be recognised by Swaziland or better still the new countries u listed --- Ace, Darfur, Kosovo, Montenegro etc
Get it straight, seccessionist mentality is not welcomed in the modern world. You inflict more unnecessary pains on urself than good!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you still want to toll the destruction path and press the self destruction button, kindly go ahead , you will be greatly rewarded with another defeat. you will not stop being a 2nd class citizen of Nigeria that you guys used to call rself but u will now become a slave in ur own land,

That's right, this time around neither biafra nor nigeria will get external aid and assisstance so it will be a one on one affair. . .ha ha ha and you know what that means. Nigeria won't stand a chance this time .lol.

By the time MEND is done MENDing nigeria, biafrans will swoop and finish off. lol.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
fayahsoul:

That's right, this time around neither biafra nor nigeria will get external aid and assisstance so it will be a one on one affair. . .ha ha ha and you know what that means. Nigeria won't stand a chance this time .lol.

By the time MEND is done MENDing nigeria, biafrans will swoop and finish off. lol.

we eagerly await the day.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ Asha

do u even know the meaning of the name ur are bearing olodo------------- VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess asha means lovely bird in her own language cheesy
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2009
okokomeji:

For real? I ain't know 'bout  that till you got damn told me now. No even to challenge it's a battle lost. Gbomo puts all y'all muth.erf.uckers in a quagmare (he gat damn farted in your stinkin' locust beans' mouth and sprinkle salts onit too. Now, you can't even got damn lickin' the fartin' and not gat damn splitin' the salts off. Now, what that f.uck you gonna do? I got the solution, you better strangle your neck, because you ain't want both farts and salts go down to your gullet. Better still if you got a gun, put it straight to your freakin' frog brain; you can fastly pull the trigger (click-click and pow-pow nigga)!

Mr, the problem with you is that you get excited over nothing and likes to dance on your own grave. The different between you and us is that we always focus on what we want but you strictly focus on what we want, what delta want, what Gbomo want but never what you want for yourself. What do you want? Do you have a life of your own? If you really do, where do you find the time to always devote all your energy talking about someone else life, planning how you will celebrate about someone else failed dream according to you because you haven't got one yourself?
Why not get a life of your own? And leave Biafra to die as you so wished.

Our future is not interlinked with Jomo Gbomo and his people. Who is Jomo Gbomo or who is his father? What is his achievement in life as a human being that had excited you so much that what he said or believe alters the life and future of Biafra people? People like you without a life of their own tend to make heroes at of nobodies. You telling an Igbo man that you hates him or will love nothing more than bad news for him is nothing new and why should that worry anybody?
I can't see a mouse finding it amazing being told that a cat hated him. That is part of his life. Ijaw as a nation is just one out of what made up Niger Delta. Why do you think the likes of Efik, Annang are going about their thing without deafening people? Because everyone has their own style that suits them. That is why you and your nation should be busy helping what will remain of Nigeria because you are seemed to be interwoven with Nigeria fibre.

How can one Ijaw man telling you how he feels about Igbo’s getting you this excited? What is new? But that doesn't mean that I will put a whole blanket on Ijaw based on a statement of one thug and criminal without any human or academic education. Anybody who wishes to be in Nigeria should be as that is their right and never forget that, but just because your life as person and your nation is meaningless without one Nigeria, you just then resort to any possible means from spreading fear, cunning, manipulation, cheating, and cheap blackmail to keep everybody there.

You have never told us why your nation is the only people in Nigeria from north to south who are eager to hang on to one Nigeria by any means. What are you guys afraid of?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2009
superstar1:

@ fAYAHSOUL

all the countires u listed before the new millenium. Darfur can only be given autonomy if they keep up playing a xtian region within a muslim country tromp card, in which Europe and US will back them for at the UN.

Ace is not a country.

Ho many countries recognise the sovereignty of Kosovo. be that as it may, they were greatly assisted by Europe and Kosovo.

Do u think Europe and US will rally behind ur Biafailed, HELL NO. Russian and China will not even dare coz they are tackling seperatist brothers of yours in their countries. The last Biafailed was recognised by Equitorial Guinea, maybe your new one will be recognised by Swaziland or better still the new countries u listed --- Ace, Darfur, Kosovo, Montenegro etc

Get it straight, seccessionist mentality is not welcomed in the modern world. You inflict more unnecessary pains on urself than good!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you still want to toll the destruction path and press the self destruction button, kindly go ahead ,  you will be greatly rewarded with another defeat. you will not stop being a 2nd class citizen of Nigeria that you guys used to call rself but u will now become a slave in ur own land,

People like you will always open their mouth first before thinking. You were the one that boasted about self determination never happening in modern times and when you are given a list, the hilarious answer you came out with was playing with english words about what autonomy is.
You ended up embarrasing yourself by asking who had recognised Kosovo? Are you truly informed or just came down from Jupiter this evening?
Well, the whole of European Union for a start, All NATO members for a start, All Moslem league nations for a start and what about the United States and Canada? So that is not good enough for you as recognition?
Any nation that had opposed Kosovo independence is either because they had a Kosovo in their own backyard and are in confusion what will people say if they recognise Kososvo or just doesn't exist.
1. Russia: They still want to control Ngushetia & Chechnya and their ancient loyalty to Belgrade (Serbia)
2. China: How can to recognise Kosovo while still holding Tibet and eyeing up Taiwan? What will people say?
3. Sudan: It obvious- southern Sudan (Dafur)
4. Nigeria: Well they can't recognise Kosovo while still occupying Biafraland, that doesn't make sense.does it?
5. Morocco: That will mean freedom to the people of Western Sahara if they dare recognise Kosovo.

If there is any nation that doesn't recognise Kosovo and doesn't have a baggage of his own, holding on to someone else, just name the country. It's a challenge to you.

And you making fun and joke about Equatorial Guinea and Swaziland shows you immaturity. Remember people like you use to laugh at Ghana, but who is laughing today? In fact your leaders now send their kids to obtain a better education from Ghana.
And at the U.N headquarters in New York, every country including those making you laugh and the big ones, all hung up one flag each, no one has two flags there.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2009
superstar1:

@ asha2

You can see why Igbo mentality is different. An Igbo man believe that a rich man is only rich for his family and himself and that is why he will struggle to emancipate his own life and that of his family rather smiling and boasting about the wealth of a person that doens't know about his existence.
Are you really this shallow to be happy because Adenuga is your tribes man? Does the guy knew whether you live or die?
In Igbo land we were brought up to believe that a town of 200 thousandnires is better than a town of on billionaire with the rest being destitude.
In Igboland, who is Chris Uba? You really knew nothing over Igbo people, absolutely nothing. You are joking, right?
If Adenuga employs Igbos, it's not because he is in love with them but as a smart businessman who wants to make money, he will be an idiot not to have employed the best personnel with the best business skill schooled from infancy. He may even need some of them more than they needed him and that is how business works, always hire the best.
He is not stupid.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2009
Eziachi:

Mr, the problem with you is that you get excited over nothing and likes to dance on your own grave. The different between you and us is that we always focus on what we want but you strictly focus on what we want, what delta want, what Gbomo want but never what you want for yourself.

Mrs, why I'm excited is simply because many Bia-fails put theirs on the floor and lift MEND's issues on ther heads. They have quixotic hope that it might lead to secession, if violence erupted and that would pave way for Bia-rats too.
The different between you and us is that we always focus on what we want but you strictly focus on what we want? This is the joke of the day! I don't know you might already be on powder. Get it straight, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You talk bad about Nigeria everywhere most of you go and you still licking from our national cake, with zero contribution. If you four decades to prepare for your craziness, when would you turn Ludacris? Let the whole Nigeria know, since after Bia-failed war, everywhere you go, you talk about preparation on how to wage your twice beaten war again and you in cultivate the hatred in your generations through Biafran war tell-tales.

[/quote]
Our future is not interlinked with Jomo Gbomo and his people. Who is Jomo Gbomo or who is his father? What is his achievement in life as a human being that had excited you so much that what he said or believe alters the life and future of Biafra people?
Because this thread did not concern Biafrans at all, we are only expressing our surprise for the MEND's destruction of facility in Lagos. We didn't know that a lot of haters hanging around. You jumped on this forum and you got your caps peeled. Stay on your lane, whatever concerns Biafran that's what you should deal with!

How can one Ijaw man telling you how he feels about Igbo’s getting you this excited?

Because, many of you justified the destruction as your way of soliciting for MEND and ND, but when Gbomo only said how he felt about Igbo people; every last one of y'all feel insulted and started lashing out at this innocent man who only said the fact!

[quote]
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by blackspade(m): 4:08am On Jul 20, 2009
So how many pages has it been since everyone changed the subject to Biafra?

Seriously, some of you need to grow the mess f[b].[/b]uck up.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2009
Eziachi:

If Adenuga employs Igbos, it's not because he is in love with them but as a smart businessman who wants to make money, he will be an idiot not to have employed the best personnel with the best business skill schooled from infancy. He may even need some of them more than they needed him and that is how business works, always hire the best.
He is not stupid.
Maka why all this? If I come with my Yoruba chavinsm and bourgious now, you will think I'm cocky? I might just be!
I am still the same garrulus Yoruba boy that says the truth that you love to hate. I am out right now to set the record straight, now you are about to feel the threat of a menace. LMAO!!!
If Adenuga puts your people in his company, it doesn't mean that he didn't have millions of Yorubas who can do it, just to refleect Federal character and quota systems your people have benefited from for decades!
1) When many were still scrubs in the whole Africa, I am not tripping! I mean the whole Africa!
2) We formed the language with largest number of Idioms, proverbs. The number of consonants and vowels is more than the ones in English Language. Also the language with most stress and accent marks! Prove me wrong?
3) Yorubas were the first to urbanized. (Building strong structure with mud, while your troglodytic people still living in the caves).
4) Due to early urbanity, we produced (Aso oke) woven fabric through warp-and-waft method, while your people still moving around butt-naked or sometimes with banana leafs wrapped around private parts.
5) They discovered the first formulae through invention of Ifa methology (which still continues all around the globe).
6) After sumaria people by river nile (which flows backward) we are the second to carved out canoe; and the first to travel across atlantic ocen down to North America.  Christopher Columbus got to America 1449 and one of the warriors in Chinese dynasty said, he had sailed down there seven decades before Americans; with all that being said, they found a trace of trades between native americans and Africans, with the astonishing lifesize head of Obatala scopture erected in America (which through carbon dating test, dates back to 709BC).
7) Discovered the medicine that puts Yorubas on the map up to date as the only tribe in the world with highest rate of twins birth or multiple birth.
cool According to archeologists' record, Yorubas had the highest rate of art and culture artifacts and relics in Africa besides Egytp. Including the headless scupture of fNOK headless fertile woman. Michael Angelo, the greatest modern sculptor and carver of all time, called the NOK headless relic sculpture (one of a kind and genius of African arts.
9) First organized society with a complex king, chief and warrior's clans.

Let compared what we were known for before foreighn intrusion:
According to this webste' table of gods, Yoruba has 31 gods as compared to Igbo one god. (http://www.eskimo.com/~elladan/gods/description.html)
Yoruba gods:
Oba Yoruba A goddess & protector of prostitutes
NAME            ORIGIN DESCRIPTIONS

Eji Ogbe Yoruba/ Nigeria/ W.Africa A god that is king of the pantheon
Oshun Yoruba A goddess of healing, fertility & rivers
Aja Yoruba A goddess of healing, herbs & of knowledge
Oshun Ana Yoruba A goddess of love
Monje Yoruba A goddess of rivers
Ymoja Yoruba A goddess of rivers & of the sea
Aje Yoruba A goddess of wealth in all its forms

Olokun Yoruba/ Nigeria/ Benin A of fresh waters & oceans
Orisanla Yoruba/ Nigeria A sky god that was designated to be the creator of earth & living things

Oya Yoruba A warrior goddess of fire, rainstorms, justice & the wind
Egungun oya Africa Another form of the Yoruba goddess of divination
Olorun Yoruba Creator/ supreme god
Eshu Fon/ Yoruba Divine messenger
Yemonja Nigerian/ Yoruba She is one of the great goddesses
Ori Yoruba/ Nigeria The god of wisdom
Ifa Yoruba The god of wisdom, knowledge & divining
Eschu/ Legba Yoruba/ Africa These deities are messengers between gods & mortals, not very nice either
Eji Ogbe Yoruba/ Nigeria/ W.Africa A god that is king of the pantheon
Orisha Nla Yoruba A god ordered by Olorun to create solid ground
Shango Yoruba A god of war, storms, thunder & fertility
Oshe Yoruba A god of thunder & lightning
Sango Yoruba/ Nigeria A god of thunder
Sopona Yoruba A god of smallpox
Orunmila Yoruba/ Nigeria A god of mercy & destiny
Osanyin Africa A god of medicine
Ogun Nago/ Edo/ Yoruba/ W. Africa A god of iron, hunting & war
Ajalamo Yoruba/ Nigeria/ W. Africa A god of fetuses
Iku Nigeria A god of death
Oko Yoruba/ Nigeria A god of agriculture

Obatala/ Obosom Yoruba A fertility god, he makes barren women fertile & shapes the fetus in the womb

For Igbo's gods:
NAME                          ORIGIN     DESCRIPTION
Chiuke Ibo Nigeria A sky god who is also regarded as a creator god

You know Biafrans are culturally inferior to Yorubas that is why you are hating!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2009
@okokomeji.stop putting yourself to ridicule.

1)having a demi-god king is backwardness
2)having multiple gods means not having a true God.
3)when a language is too complex it becomes difficult to learn.
4)if what you call urbanization is a cluster of mud and rusted roof like we see in ibadan,ilesa,ogbomosho,ife and others,then you cant differentiate between a large village and a city.

Finally.there's no need to brag but 'i get am before' na the words of a fallen man.and right now we can guess who fell off.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beaf: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2009
okokomeji: According to archeologists' record, Yorubas had the highest rate of art and culture artifacts and relics in Africa besides Egytp. Including the headless scupture of fNOK headless fertile woman. Michael Angelo, the greatest modern sculptor and carver of all time, called the NOK headless relic sculpture (one of a kind and genius of African arts.

I couldn't help laughing when I saw this. okokomeji. . . Damn! Leave the ogogoro this morning na!

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2009
Eziachi:

He is not stupid.
I could (Igbos)  be better than Yorubas who are 48 million People super-strong (I included Kogi and Kwara). It even more than that if you included part of benue and Niger state. And Yorubas are over 100 millions worldwide.

Think about it, The Ife and Benin arts and culture currently on tour in Spain. Out of 120 pieces of cast, terra cotta and bronze artifacts, they only have “ZERO” pieces from Igbo or Biafra. They asked the organizer from Spain, why most arts are from Yorubaland. She says out of all art in Africa, the Ife arts have always stood out.

During the reign of Oyo Empire, we see all the traces down to Benin republic, togo, part of Ghana and beyond western Nigeria.

In America, the largest of shrines of any tribes other than whites. E.g. New York:
Temple of YORUBA/ORISA’IFA just in USA
South Carolina: Oyotunji Village (The one and only largest African Village in the whole USA. It covers about (120 km), when you get to the entrance it reads: You are now leaving USA, welcome to “OYOTUNJI VILLAGE” we greet you in the name of our ancestors!).
California: Ijo Orunmila, Ile Orunmila, and Awo Study Center
Florida: Ile Orunmila Temple, Ife Ile, Church of Lukumi Illinois: Ile Ifa Jalumi, Ile Osikan, Egbe Imole Agbon Iwosan
New York: Ile Ase, Lukumi Church
Tennessee Mimo Anago Ile Oshun
Charleston: Elequa
Texas: Ile Olokun
Virginia Ile Oyigigi Ojuba Orisa AKAN
Georgia: Akan Spiritual United Order
Maryland: Nyame Dua: Shrine House for Spiritual Healing
New York: Obaatanpa N’Abosum Fie
Pennsylvania: Adade Kofi Bosomfie Sankofa, Asona Aberade Shrine, Inc. Washington D.C. Onipa Abusia, Asomdwee Fie,
Shrine of the Abosom and Nsamanfo KEMETIC
Washington DC Region,
Florida: Ausar Auset Society Orlando Study Group
Maryland: Baltimore Branch of the
Ausar Auset Society International Pennsylvania: Ausar Auset Society in Philadelphia
Washington D.C. Ausar Auset Society
Washington, DC .“

The largest also in South America, from Cuba, Brazil, Haiti, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobbago e.t.c
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2009
@Eziachi, Beaf, Abogworo
Next time, when you brag about Igbo's education, don't try it around Yorubas. You already know that any spot your people hit today, we (Yorubas) had been there, done there and past there two millenniums.
In 1950, the primary and secondary schools in ONDO STATE alone is more than the whole schools in the East.
That’s not convincing enough.
They see all the states in East before they named (Ekiti state has the fountain of knowledge) a state where every family boosted of atleast one professor.
In the modern day Nigeria, Ondo state still has the highest rate of primary schools (810) and secondary schools (220).
Nigeria as of today boosts 105 tertiary institutions and more than 60 is from the west alone.
The two only institutions that made it to worldlist (Ife and OAU) are from South West. If they are going to include third one, it will be UNILAG.
Between 1953 to 1959
The first region to grant autonomy in Nigeria
• One of the most efficiently run civil service in the Common wealth.
• A respectable judicial system as against the Sharia law system of the north.
• The first industrial estate in Africa.
• Free and efficient health care delivery system.
• The first radio and television station in Africa
• The best road network in Nigeria.
• Free education at all levels with an effective scholarship scheme, which still accounts for why there exists a yawning educational gap between the west and other parts of the country.
• The first international stadium in Africa
• The first ever tallest building in Africa (Cocoa house) commissioned in 1965

Muritala Muhammed, seized power from Gowon. Knowing that the Federal civil service was dominated by the Yorubas, because of their early exposure to Western education, 10,000 civil servants were sacked in a day. This was widely celebrated in the whole Igbo land with “Ogogoro champagne” popping in the air; hoping before the end of 1990s Yorubas strength would be weaken. Ha ha ha ha, oops! Before they know we still going super-strong!
Haters, I may salute all y’all muthafuckas before I drop my pen though!
Eziachi, what did you call the Biafailed slogan again? Hmmm, I got it. The flunk and land of sunset!

Every last one of you (Biafrans) own Yorubas apology, I won't blame Hauses on Federal Character and Quota system -- blame it on Igbos!
North: Food basket of the nation ( or Biafrans no dey chop kulikuli, drink Kunu or eat cows, camel and tomatoes)?
West: Center of excellence and strategies
East: Moochers of the nation with zero contribution
Let's go there, I will proof my points, I have all the information since Independence!
Then, y'all got to type something that makes sense though.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beaf: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2009
okokomeji:

@Eziachi, Beaf, Abogworo
Next time, when you brag about Igbo's education, don't try it around Yorubas. You already know that any spot your people hit today, we (Yorubas) had been there, done there and past there two millenniums.

When did I say I was Igbo? And When did I ever brag about Igbo education?
Is it because I laughed at your "Michael Angelo" post? grin grin grin The sculture and carver? Damn!

Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2009
@okokomeji.i adviced you earlier.okay tell me inspite of how long they have existed,which of these clusters apart from ibadan is larger than aba?not to talk of ph.those schools in west are all the students yorubas?my friend imo state has been producing the most graduates in nigeria for more than 15 years.you are free to verify.i understand how it feels when someone falls from grace to grass but the best solution is not dwelling on past glory but to work harder and revive your glory.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by yemiyemi: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2009
I think few people that were condemning the pronouncement of Fashola against the bombing of Atlas Cove depot were really getting it wrong. Maybe they dont know that more than 80% of the money used every year by the Administration of Fashola to transform lagos into where it is 2day was internally generated and not from the proceed of oil allocation to the State.
I believe that anyright thinking person will always frown at any act of criminality or sobatage of whatsoeva at trauncating the lasting legacy built all in the name of useless struggle. The so called militant should first of all go and bomb Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Delta State and all other states that were receiving 13% derivation fund and have nothing to show for it, again they should shift their battle or crimality act to Abuja where most of oil money were used to develop and dare not again attempt to distrupt the peace and rapid development witnessed in lagos presently.
All western states especially Lagos State has been showing solidarity with the longaged neglect of Niger-deltans and have been clamouring 4 massive development of the region, i think the Militants were ingrats 4 paying back Lagos with such Offensive.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2009
Abagworo:

4)if what you call urbanization is a cluster of mud and rusted roof like we see in ibadan,ilesa,ogbomosho,ife and others,then you cant differentiate between a large village and a city.

Finally.there's no need to brag but 'i get am before' na the words of a fallen man.and right now we can guess who fell off.
1) You are a fool! Brazil owns largest number of Blacks in the world after Nigeria. Majority of them practice "IFA" religion, which was created by Yoruba. While some of them and most blacks in Cuba practice Elegua (meaning Eledumare) another kind of Yoruba practice. They have really interested everything into Catholicism in Haiti, Trinidade and tobbago, west indies e.t.c. They called it Santeria, an eclectic admixture of voodoo and Catholicism.
2) Who told you that? Before millets or corns, chickens usually survived anyway.
3) It tells you that it's a prototype to most of other languages
4) If "Oyinbo" your almight demi-god could open his mouth and say that, who cares about you anyway?

If they could remove fetish from all these idols, I think they are the best, not what we got from the product of colonial slavery!
I trust you anyway, if a whiteman defecates in a tin and blows nose on it a bit, then seals it. I bet you, when you open it, you will throw away your Yam, Garri and Breadfruit and grab you spoon to eat "Oyinbo" defecates. You will be like, it tastes good.
Did you know that Jesus was black and he had a dread?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beaf: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2009
yemiyemi:

I think few people that were condemning the pronouncement of Fashola against the bombing of Atlas Cove depot were really getting it wrong. Maybe they dont know that more than 80% of the money used every year by the Administration of Fashola to transform lagos into where it is 2day was internally generated and not from the proceed of oil allocation to the State.
I believe that anyright thinking person will always frown at any act of criminality or sobatage of whatsoeva at trauncating the lasting legacy built all in the name of useless struggle. The so called militant should first of all go and bomb Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Delta State and all other states that were receiving 13% derivation fund and have nothing to show for it, again they should shift their battle or crimality act to Abuja where most of oil money were used to develop and dare not again attempt to distrupt the peace and rapid development witnessed in lagos presently.
All western states especially Lagos State has been showing solidarity with the longaged neglect of Niger-deltans and have been clamouring 4 massive development of the region, i think the Militants were ingrats 4 paying back Lagos with such Offensive.

You're not even ashamed to say 13%! When there was cocao, was it 13%? Una don see slave! ND provides 90% of the money Nigeria makes, so where did the rubbish about "80% internally generated" come from? 20% is enough for MEND to come calling anyway, until the country is shut down totally and people start realising that the "80% internally generated" funds are the figment of someones imagination. More than half the oil output is gone already.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by presido1: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2009
okokomeji:

1) You are a fool! Brazil owns largest number of Blacks in the world after Nigeria. Majority of them practice "IFA" religion, which was created by Yoruba. While some of them and most blacks in Cuba practice Elegua (meaning Eledumare) another kind of Yoruba practice. They have really interested everything into Catholicism in Haiti, Trinidade and tobbago, west indies e.t.c. They called it Santeria, an eclectic admixture of voodoo and Catholicism.
2) Who told you that? Before millets or corns, chickens usually survived anyway.
3) It tells you that it's a prototype to most of other languages
4) If "Oyinbo" your almight demi-god could open his mouth and say that, who cares about you anyway?

If they could remove fetish from all these idols, I think they are the best, not what we got from the product of colonial slavery!
I trust you anyway, if a whiteman defecates in a tin and blows nose on it a bit, then seals it. I bet you, when you open it, you will throw away your Yam, Garri and Breadfruit and grab you spoon to eat "Oyinbo" defecates. You will be like, it tastes good.
Did you know that Jesus was black and he had a dread?

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2009
Abagworo:

@okokomeji.i adviced you earlier.okay tell me inspite of how long they have existed,which of these clusters apart from ibadan is larger than aba?not to talk of ph.those schools in west are all the students yorubas?my friend imo state has been producing the most graduates in nigeria for more than 15 years.you are free to verify.i understand how it feels when someone falls from grace to grass but the best solution is not dwelling on past glory but to work harder and revive your glory.
I am not boosting by old glories, I am just letting you read between the lines that Yorubas' superiority to Igbos is not by accident its corollary. What is the big deal, err is human? Socialism failed and capitalism bankrupted, tell me who is faultless?
Ten kings and ten reigns hold this life; one person can't rule this world forever. Arabs will tell you they have ruled the world before (they invaded Spain and ruled, and had many Arab slaves in Africa, Roman Empire, Portugal, Britain, Assyria, Oyo Empire, Soviet Union and now USA; but China pulls the string now anyway.
Imo who? Stop fooling yourself. Then, it should have the best institutions in Africa!
On this forum, why is it that it’s only Igbos that usually post all these sensitive postings? Then, they would be the first-twenty to comment with slurs and expletives. I don’t get it? Y’all need to backdown!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by CGKing(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2009
And that idiot called CGKing talking about stone-age mentality, I want to ask him if he is using solar energy to power his stove or car. . . . bloody idiot. . . . if it is a stone-age mentality to ask for control of resources, then I wish to be as stone-age as the Spanish, the Germans, the Americans, the Belgians etc. . . . stupid barbarian.

Only God knows when this guy will stop taking Stupidity pills. Did I say anything about a possession of solar power? And boy Iv been hearing it since, but it just got me: You guys are actually asking for control of resources
YOU MUST BE DRUNK!! Drunk with a lethal mixture of all kinds of toxicating and alcholic substances mixed with gun powder and a bottle of battery acid.

You lost [b]control [/b]of your war and ur sense and spilled it into Lagos and now here u are reiterating a [b]control [/b]of resource. Better go and plan your war video games, omo.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by IGWEUSA(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2009
okokomeji:

@Eziachi, Beaf, Abogworo
In 1950, the primary and secondary schools in ONDO STATE alone is more than the whole schools in the East.
That’s not convincing enough.
They see all the states in East before they named (Ekiti state has the fountain of knowledge) a state where every family boosted of atleast one professor.
In the modern day Nigeria, Ondo state still has the highest rate of primary schools (810) and secondary schools (220).
Nigeria as of today boosts 105 tertiary institutions and more than 60 is from the west alone.
The two only institutions that made it to worldlist (Ife and OAU) are from South West. If they are going to include third one, it will be UNILAG.
Between 1953 to 1959
The first region to grant autonomy in Nigeria
• One of the most efficiently run civil service in the Common wealth.
• A respectable judicial system as against the Sharia law system of the north.
• The first industrial estate in Africa.
• Free and efficient health care delivery system.
• The first radio and television station in Africa
• The best road network in Nigeria.
• Free education at all levels with an effective scholarship scheme, which still accounts for why there exists a yawning educational gap between the west and other parts of the country.
• The first international stadium in Africa
• The first ever tallest building in Africa (Cocoa house) commissioned in 1965

Muritala Muhammed, seized power from Gowon. Knowing that the Federal civil service was dominated by the Yorubas, because of their early exposure to Western education, 10,000 civil servants were sacked in a day. This was widely celebrated in the whole Igbo land with “Ogogoro champagne” popping in the air; hoping before the end of 1990s Yorubas strength would be weaken. Ha ha ha ha, oops! Before they know we still going super-strong!
Haters, I may salute all y’all muthafuckas before I drop my pen though!
Eziachi, what did you call the Biafailed slogan again? Hmmm, I got it. The flunk and land of sunset!

Every last one of you (Biafrans) own Yorubas apology, I won't blame Hauses on Federal Character and Quota system -- blame it on Igbos!
North: Food basket of the nation ( or Biafrans no dey chop kulikuli, drink Kunu or eat cows, camel and tomatoes)?
West: Center of excellence and strategies
East: Moochers of the nation with zero contribution
Let's go there, I will proof my points, I have all the information since Independence!
Then, y'all got to type something that makes sense though.

Abagworo:

@ Okokomeji
                         Damn! Okokomeji you are so boring.
                         Your thought process is as good as that of a dimwit.
                         Even ur yoruba brothers are ashamed of ur ignorance.what an air brain!!
                         Pls desist from derailing the threads. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch / PMB Don't Need To Campaign By Opposition Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.