Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22701 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2009
tpia.:

because according to you, Biafrans were betrayed by other Nigerians (especially the Yorubas) during the Biafran war.

Therefore its payback time.

No be for this Nairaland all of una dey shout?

Haba, Igbos una betray una selves.
Na una be the most coward tribe in Nigeria. Una think say una fit play Yorubas and go scot-free?
The Igbos saw AG (Action Group) the ruling party in the west before they crossed the line to North to Join NPN to defeat AG party on a controversial win against western. Ooops! Igbos are traitor indeed!
Then, Awolowo told them, if their connivance with North (predominantly Hausas) is genuine it would be fruitful and if not; what brought them together would destroy them. As you know ancient God took time to fight back, the modern God is on the contrary.
Ha ha ha ha, before five years after Sage Awo’s predict. The eastern “cat-and-dog game with northern broke into (“yam-yam, pepper-pepper scatter-scatter”) “Isu a ta yanrin yanrin.”
I guess since y’all had messed with a wrong crew (Hausas) already and got y’all butts f.cuked up, leave us alone (you dislike Hausas doesn’t mean we should not like them). Despites, Hausas religion intolerant our camaraderie has really been improved with them over decades.
The cove depot is just a tip of an iceberg, it would never affect Lagos. I know you are so much happy, we will deal with MEND if that happens next time.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 2:03am On Jul 19, 2009
Quote from Presenter:
Some people say that the Igbo foresaw what is happening in Niger Delta as far back as 1966 and, therefore, pulled out of Nigeria but were sabotaged partly by Niger Delta people, who believed in Nigeria then. How do you react to this? Do you have any regret that the civil war ended in Nigeria’s favour?

Quote from: Gbomo Tompolo
The Igbo of post-independence Nigeria were arrogant and proud. They did not carry along the other tribes with them when choosing the name of the new republic, the lingua franca of the new state and the boundaries. That is why they did not get our support at that time. We would have suffered the same fate in Biafra. If at that time they cornered most of the federal scholarships for their tribes men then what else could one have expected. The lessons of the past and present is for all Nigerians to learn from.

Quote from Afam (Biafran): on Today at 03:33:02 AM
The Igbos were arrogant and proud? Sounds more like envy and jealousy here. Saro Wiwa benefited from scholarships, it was alleged that an Ijaw name suggested the name Biafra and Gen Effiong who was Ojukwu's second in command was not an Igbo man. I guess he expects an Igbo man who got an education to act and behave like an uneducated person and expects an Igbo man that worked hard to make money in business to trek to anywhere he wants to instead of buying a car because some people will feel and think that he is proud and arrogant.

Quote from Okokomeji:
It is this type of envy and jealousy that inhibits one to achieve his potential in life.
Gbomo just said Igbos are arrogant and proud, he didn’t insult Biafrans in General. All the Biafrans who put theirs on the floor and carry MEND’s issues on their heads, it’s time to let go; Gbomo says he believes in One Nigeria, not like insatiable souls like Biafrans (I guess you might be mad, because that defeats your separatist mission) ha ha sorry the game is over (I believe in one Nigeria too). Gbomo, maybe you had forgotten that the same Biafrans besieged and invaded your land and had a dozen of your people butt-nakedly parading the streets and forced in reciting (“Biafrans would win in the name of Jesus, Biafrans would win in the name of Jesus, Biafrans would win in the name of Jesus, Biafrans would win in the name of Jesus, Biafrans would win in the name of Jesus. If I lie, just pull it up on YOUTUBE (just type Biafra’s war).
I heard you talking about education? Education who? You are going to let me put on my Yoruba bourgeoisie, besides remember that Niger Delta is part of Western territory.
Before independence, Naija only had 60 institutions and 45 of them are from West. You can flaunt your education to the people in the east or up north, not west where you will get your butt kicked!
If Yoruba talks now, you will play race card of Marginalization; but you can open your mouth and say Niger Delta are uneducated.

@Biafrans
Una too dey sensitive, because Gbomo a.k.a. MEND's leader says what came out of his mind about Coward and Greedy Biafran people, you have started insulting him.
I know why the Cage's bird sings? Because he said they want a True federalism, not seperation. Bia-fails, I know that Gbomo's statement hurts every last one of y'all. With that being said by Gbomo, the Biafra's mission has been defeated. I may put all Bia-rats on this thread about MEND's issues on time-out, so that you can log yourselves out and get a life!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by NegroNtns(m): 3:37am On Jul 19, 2009
Una still dey here?

Look. . .you can voice your anger anyway you want to show it that you are upset at the way Yorubas have treated you. Few things are clear here. . .

1. Yorubas will continue to dominate over you for as long you remain part of Nigeria.

2. Federal asset or not. . . Fashola has dared MEND to repeat its attack in Lagos.

3. If you like use atomic bomb. . . FG will continue to sit on that oil for as long as there is a Federal system.

4 Neither Hausa nor Yoruba is interested in your story, we are just interested in the resource that we all jointly own.

5. If you like become an active co-owner in the resources, or if you like sit on sideline and whine about how Yoruba are cowwards and betrayers. . . oil continues to generate revenue and the money will continue to develop infrastructures in North, West, East and South, nothing changes.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 4:38am On Jul 19, 2009
fayahsoul:

Any one that claims that they are not tribalist/ethnocentric is a big fat lair because i am sure that every one believes deep down that their own culture, land and spirituality is superior than that of others. If you agree with the saying "east or west home is the best" then best believe that your a tribalist/ethnocentric.

However, don't get it twisted. There is nothing wrong with having cultural pride and dignity(ethnocentric) as long as you don't use it as an excuse to dishonour that of others which is what most people do(yorubas especially, in the case of nigeria).

Nigeria don fall for ground ooo. . .match am match am!

Fuc.k nigerians and every damn thing you wicked hypocritical beasts stand for

See you, you claimed so tribes are tribalistic and ethnocentric; but you are the perfect epitome of that. Haba, you put red-blood inside and split white liquid out.
First of all, press has been fast-forwarded, you got to move on. Gbomo was so objetive in his statement and never being biased. If you and your people got problem with that, I wish you goodluck if you dare to chanllenge him. But I trust the scary asses Biafrans, they will never throw a rice in Chinese wedding. I guess you are the same "Okoroman" who always curse Nigeria on youtube. Nigeria's progress is inevitable and bad belles like you would die of hatred.
God bless Nigeria!!!
God defeats all the enemies of Nigeria's progress (Bia-fails) the land of falling and sun set!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2009
@Fayahsoul
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I support MEND if and only if they are fighting for secession/sovereignty/self-determination.

But if they want to remain part of nigeria then fuc.k em. Nigeria and nigerians are cursed. period.

long live the land of the rising sun.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you still supporting MEND? Gbomo told evey last one of y'all that they only want true federalism not seperation. Without being told, you should have used you intuition if you have commonsense that press has been fast-forwarded. Hit the door boo! Bia-fails are cursed not Nigeria. Baifra is doomed! But you compromised that by still mooching our economy at zero contribution.
North: The food basket of the nation
West: Center of xcellence and strategy
East: Moochers of the nation.
Tell me one thing you produce without mentioning "Palm Oyel"?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 5:30am On Jul 19, 2009
@Ikea-man00 or Irk-man00

By their name will shall know them, that’s what my bible tells me!
I read your 3308 comments; it’s strictly about Oduduwa (this and that). You must be envious and jealous of Oduduwa’s enviable legacy? You be like: Damn it, Oduduwa should have been my ancestor too.

I know you must be an angry man, I could infer from your name:Irk-man00. I understand your situation better anyway. Like they used to say (an angry man is a hungry man) never mind, we will feed you. One condition, you must divulge all your Biafran under G activities to us; you better talk the money, your land still in the village and the ruler of your local government wants to seize it because you didn’t build your fence. Think about it and get this money, we all know Igboman so greedy and can carry his mama do “juju” when it’s dawn and nobody is there to snitch. I never see you yelling about Oduduwa traits today.

If you think what MEND did in Lagos is not cruel, please pray for that to happen in your backyard in East. Thereafter, you will play a race card of neglect, when you are unappreciative and ingrate!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2009
It's easier to seceed under a true federalism than a unitary system you jackass.

So, either way, MEND is indirectly aiding Biafrans on their way to sovereignty.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by IGWEUSA(m): 6:07am On Jul 19, 2009
@ topic
                  Lets be frank in this discussion, Gov Fashola and OPC are just making stump speeches just to impress Lagosians.

Are they warning MEND as in the case of "America warning Iraq", lol.   Since the Nigerian Government could't check the

activities of Mend, how do Fashola and OPC plan to challenge the sheer guts of the Millitants. I guess by using the same

Nigerian Millitary that had already failed woefully or may be  the Oduduwa peoples millitary   ALAYE boys . grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2009
fayahsoul:

It's easier to seceed under a true federalism than a unitary system you jackass.

So, either way, MEND is indirectly aiding Biafrans on their way to sovereignty.

For real? I ain't know 'bout  that till you got damn told me now. No even to challenge it's a battle lost. Gbomo puts all y'all muth.erf.uckers in a quagmare (he gat damn farted in your stinkin' locust beans' mouth and sprinkle salts onit too. Now, you can't even got damn lickin' the fartin' and not gat damn splitin' the salts off. Now, what that f.uck you gonna do? I got the solution, you better strangle your neck, because you ain't want both farts and salts go down to your gullet. Better still if you got a gun, put it straight to your freakin' frog brain; you can fastly pull the trigger (click-click and pow-pow nigga)!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by dasa: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2009
every body here is a spectator. so just shut up and watch developments.

please someone should tell me what fashola can do. yorubas will loose greatly if there is a tribal conflict. na yorubas full oil industry in niger delta. imagine they become a targets. you'll have thousands of hungry youruba families.

The problem is, the rest of nigeria doesnt know how fierce ND guys are. there are so many leavng in remote swamps that are just waitin to use their big guns. they are dead to the world.

people leaving in ND know how fearless the boyz are, other nigerians just read the news papaers for half stories.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 6:23am On Jul 19, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@ topic
Lets be frank in this discussion, Gov Fashola and OPC are just making stump speeches just to impress Lagosians.

Are they warning MEND as in the case of "America warning Iraq", lol. Since the Nigerian Government could't check the

activities of Mend, how do Fashola and OPC plan to challenge the sheer guts of the Millitants. I guess by using the same

Nigerian Millitary that had already failed woefully or may be the Oduduwa peoples millitary ALAYE boys . grin
We can't do anything; did you any ammunition see our region? But we have the strategies.
If this could have happened in your backyard down east, I know you would definitely use a race card in that regards, you will be like (they want to annihilate your tribe, the little resources on your barren land got donk with stinking defecates. Ain't it?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2009
dasa:

every body here is a spectator. so just shut up and watch developments.

please someone should tell me what fashola can do. yorubas will loose greatly if there is a tribal conflict. na yorubas full oil industry in niger delta. imagine they become a targets. you'll have thousands of hungry youruba families.

The problem is, the rest of nigeria doesnt know how fierce ND guys are. there are so many leavng in remote swamps that are just waitin to use their big guns. they are dead to the world.

people leaving in ND know how fearless the boyz are, other nigerians just read the news papaers for half stories.
Millions of you in Lagos too! And do not fear of reprisal please!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2009
dasa:

na yorubas full oil industry in niger delta. imagine they become a targets. you'll have thousands of hungry youruba families.

you mean more hungry families than they (Yorubas) have now? That's not good sha.

dasa:

hmmm- I'm shaking.

Fear don catch me fa. sad
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by IGWEUSA(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2009
okokomeji:

We can't do anything; did you any ammunition see our region? But we have the strategies.
If this could have happened in your backyard down east, I know you would definitely use a race card in that regards, you will be like (they want to annihilate your tribe, the little resources on your barren land got donk with stinking defecates. Ain't it?

Okokomeji all ur post bores me.
                 Most ppl found it difficult to deduce d message U re trying to convey
                 U have displayed ur impeccable skill in derailing threads
                 Spewing gibberish on every thread is ur job
                 Plz always try to make sense!! grin grin
FYI, Nairaland is not a war front!! No one is fighting U.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2009
@okokomeji.please scroll down a little bit and read my signature.i be igboman.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
If biafra is dead then why does a mere mention of the word 'biafra' make nigerians(particularly yoruba) shake like leaves on a tree? Biafra is dead yet it is more revered than MEND that is alive and dropping bombs in your backyard.

You fear because you overstand the ingenious capability of biafrans.

ha ha ha. . .be afraid, be very very afraid
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by superstar1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
na wa for all dis self apostle of biafra oooo even ur grandpa, the author and architect of bia-fail, Ojukwu tth husband of bianca, has jettissioned this unrealisable illusion and you are here still making empty noise.

Biafra only exist in ur dream, your demented mind and get it straight, it can never be realised , ask seccessionist like you in Chenchya and teh Tamil tigers. they were eventually defeated. you guys missed ur opportunites to secceed then and you lost. it is no longer the norm in modern days, you will be labelled terrorist, treated as one abd attacked accordingly.

you keep calling yorubas traitors!!!!!!!!! Biafra would have succeeded if not the expansion agenda you guys were working towards, you are claiming biafra and you were heading towards Ore, yoruba settlement, so we should see and be watching you and welcome you into our land with open armsthe way thefrenchpeople welcomedthe germans abi? Not in this life time and NEVER will it happen. ON ABURI DECLARATION I STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEND is making the same mistake Biafailed made by coming towards the west.When they exploit your weaknesses to fight you again, you will be shouting that yorubas did not support your cause ,therefore they are traitors. We choose our battleand we count our cost before settling for a showdown but once our mind is made we are ready for anything. Ask the northerners after the June 12 debacle. They know what is it to bring the country to a halt without kidnapping and killing innocent people.

SOLUTION TO ND ISAND STILL REMAINS---------MEND SHOULD KEEP CALLING FOR A GENUINE SOVEREINGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE IN WHICH ALL THIS ISSUES THEY ARE RAISING WILL BE SORTED OUT ONCE AFTER ALL. ALL THAT ETHNIC GROUPS WILL DEFINATELY JOIN THEM IN THIS AND WE CAN RESOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES ON THE TABLE ONCE AND FOR ALL. OIL STEALING, KIDNAPPING,KILLING AND MAIMING OF INNOCENT SOULS IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT WILL NEVER HAVE THE BACKING OF PEOPLE IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES. THEY SHOULD ALSO MAKE THEIR LEADERS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE.HOW DO U EXPLAIN WHEN ALAMS RETURNED FROM UK AND ALL THE CITIZENS OF BAYELSA WERE DANCING MACABRE DANCE ON THE STREET TO WELCOME A THIEF, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IBORI AND ODILI? THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT MEND NEEDS TO ANSWE TO BE ABLE TO JUSTIFY THEIR CRIMINAL ACTS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU SITTING DOWN IN UK AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD SUPPORTING MEND AND BIAFAILED ILLUSIONIST, AND CALLING FOR WAR ON URSELF, YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDRENS CHILDREN, MAY GOD PUNISH U IN THAT YOUR SOJOURN. YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM 9JA DOING ODDS JOBS OR WOTEVA, AND THINK THERE WILLB E WAR IN 9JA AND YOU WILL NOW COME BACK TO HOLD ONE POLITICAL POST AFTER THE WAR-------IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

THIS IS THE REASN WHY 9JA CAN NEVER BREAK, ALL THOSE POLITICIANS, WHETHER FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH OR EAST WEST, IT IS THEIR CHILDREN THAT KEEPS MARRYING EACH OTHER, I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HENRY OKAHS WIFE IS EVEN FROM THE NORTH, OR TOMPOLO MARRIED FROM ABEOKUTA. ALL THOSE THINGS ARE SMOKESCREEN, THEY ALL KNOW WHERE THEY MEET TO SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES WHILE WE ARE ALL DIVIDED UNNECESSARILY.

I SUPPORT MEND IN THEIR SELF DETERMINATION STRUGGLE, IT IS THE SENSELESS TACTICS THEY ARE EMPLOYING I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF. IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR GUERILLA WARFARE, ONE DAY THE FGN WILL STOP HAVING A PUPPET LIKE YAR ADUA AS PRESIDENT AND THAT PERSON WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS IN YOUR CREEK. THE BEST YOU CAN TURN TO IS A SUICIDE BOMBER. THE NEWS IS EVEN THAT YOU CANNOT BE A SUICISE BOMBER BECOS EVERY 9JA LIKES LIFE SO I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ONE.

THE ATTACK ON LAGOS IS TOTALLY UNWARRANTED AND WAS OUT OF LINE, IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOURSELF, HEAD TO ABUJA, IT IS THEN I CAN SALUTE YOUR COURAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL THEN , HATRED TO THE HATERZ

PRODLY LASGIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROUDLY ODUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROUDLY 9JA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

na wa for all dis self apostle of biafra oooo even ur grandpa, the author and architect of bia-fail, Ojukwu tth husband of bianca, has jettissioned this unrealisable illusion and you are here still making empty noise.

Biafra only exist in ur dream, your demented mind and get it straight, it can never be realised , ask seccessionist like you in Chenchya and teh Tamil tigers. they were eventually defeated. you guys missed ur opportunites to secceed then and you lost. it is no longer the norm in modern days, you will be labelled terrorist, treated as one abd attacked accordingly.

you keep calling yorubas traitors!!!!!!!!! Biafra would have succeeded if not the expansion agenda you guys were working towards, you are claiming biafra and you were heading towards Ore, yoruba settlement, so we should see and be watching you and welcome you into our land with open armsthe way thefrenchpeople welcomedthe germans abi? Not in this life time and NEVER will it happen. ON ABURI DECLARATION I STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEND is making the same mistake

Biafailed made by coming towards the west.When they exploit your weaknesses to fight you again, you will be shouting that yorubas did not support your cause ,therefore they are traitors. We choose our battleand we count our cost before settling for a showdown but once our mind is made we are ready for anything. Ask the northerners after the June 12 debacle. They know what is it to bring the country to a halt without kidnapping and killing innocent people.

SOLUTION TO ND ISAND STILL REMAINS---------MEND SHOULD KEEP CALLING FOR A GENUINE SOVEREINGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE IN WHICH ALL THIS ISSUES THEY ARE RAISING WILL BE SORTED OUT ONCE AFTER ALL. ALL THAT ETHNIC GROUPS WILL DEFINATELY JOIN THEM IN THIS AND WE CAN RESOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES ON THE TABLE ONCE AND FOR ALL. OIL STEALING, KIDNAPPING,KILLING AND MAIMING OF INNOCENT SOULS IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT WILL NEVER HAVE THE BACKING OF PEOPLE IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES. THEY SHOULD ALSO MAKE THEIR LEADERS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE.HOW DO U EXPLAIN WHEN ALAMS RETURNED FROM UK AND ALL THE CITIZENS OF BAYELSA WERE DANCING MACABRE DANCE ON THE STREET TO WELCOME A THIEF, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IBORI AND ODILI? THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT MEND NEEDS TO ANSWE TO BE ABLE TO JUSTIFY THEIR CRIMINAL ACTS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU SITTING DOWN IN UK AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD SUPPORTING MEND AND BIAFAILED ILLUSIONIST, AND CALLING FOR WAR ON URSELF, YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDRENS CHILDREN, MAY GOD PUNISH U IN THAT YOUR SOJOURN. YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM 9JA DOING ODDS JOBS OR WOTEVA, AND THINK THERE WILLB E WAR IN 9JA AND YOU WILL NOW COME BACK TO HOLD ONE POLITICAL POST AFTER THE WAR-------IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

THIS IS THE REASN WHY 9JA CAN NEVER BREAK, ALL THOSE POLITICIANS, WHETHER FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH OR EAST WEST, IT IS THEIR CHILDREN THAT KEEPS MARRYING EACH OTHER, I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HENRY OKAHS WIFE IS EVEN FROM THE NORTH, OR TOMPOLO MARRIED FROM ABEOKUTA. ALL THOSE THINGS ARE SMOKESCREEN, THEY ALL KNOW WHERE THEY MEET TO SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES WHILE WE ARE ALL DIVIDED UNNECESSARILY.

I SUPPORT MEND IN THEIR SELF DETERMINATION STRUGGLE, IT IS THE SENSELESS TACTICS THEY ARE EMPLOYING I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF. IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR GUERILLA WARFARE, ONE DAY THE FGN WILL STOP HAVING A PUPPET LIKE YAR ADUA AS PRESIDENT AND THAT PERSON WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS IN YOUR CREEK. THE BEST YOU CAN TURN TO IS A SUICIDE BOMBER. THE NEWS IS EVEN THAT YOU CANNOT BE A SUICISE BOMBER BECOS EVERY 9JA LIKES LIFE SO I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ONE.

THE ATTACK ON LAGOS IS TOTALLY UNWARRANTED AND WAS OUT OF LINE, IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOURSELF, HEAD TO ABUJA, IT IS THEN I CAN SALUTE YOUR COURAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL THEN , HATRED TO THE HATERZ

PRODLY LASGIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROUDLY ODUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROUDLY 9JA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this one making noise?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by superstar1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Asha

do u even know the meaning of the name ur are bearing olodo------------- VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ Asha

do u even know the meaning of the name ur are bearing olodo------------- VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name i am bearing may mean something is ur language but it definitely means another in my language.Please make some sense in your writing.Calling me olodo means that you are just a kid that resorts to insults when you cannot communicate effectively.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
okokomeji:

@Becoomrich, Becoompoor, Becoomdull, Becoomsilly and Becoomstupid

We can be copied, but never ever been duplicated. You know I figured from the onset, I said you are a bastard; because Yorubas never have such war-morger or separatist traits.
You said Yorubas should move to Benin republic and (rambling-wabbling) Bia-failed never be recognized by global world. I figured straight that you are Biafran (such a menace to society) hiding under the disguise of Yoruba identity. I am not mad at you, history has it all (we always see who wants to imitate Oyo, and Oyo has never copied anyone.

Get the fact straight, we only have 5 million Yorubas in both Benin and Togo; if Nigeria breaks today, they would the ones to come here not us joining them.
Two, Nigeria will forever be one, if you don’t like it; you and other Biafrans who put Bia-fry front before Nigeria can go back to Israel or Lebanon where you came from!
I used to cursed the incestuous Gorrilla ass up (a.k.a Obasanjo) because Yorubas didn’t really benefit from his regime, but now I thank him for adding Ondo to Niger Delta.
You are a fool, where did you get you map? You showed Edo, Delta and Bayelsa as the only states in the Niger Delta before and you drew another map which includes Ondo and Imo which formed during Obasanjo regime. But Obasanjo was wrong for including “Imo state” among the western prosperous states, anyway I trust those “Okrika Imos,” they won’t throw a rice to Chinese wedding by swimming across River Niger down to Western territory.
Before independence how many regions did we have? Thank for the manipulation by Lord Luggard and military leaders who scattered and mitigated the prosperous western region. Your East benefited from this chicanery most.
Becoompoor, answer me right or wrong. What’s the most significant contribution of the East before Independence?
What’s the most significant contribution of the East after Independence?
You better don’t let me hear you say “Palm Oyel” and I will ask you since when you make profit from that moribund business!

See us see palaver, this is becoming the new trend now.
When a Yoruba fella behaves himself and embarrased his fellow Ofe-Nmanu people, they will start testing his DNA and before you know it, they start saying he is no longer one of them, he is now an Igboman.
When all the AD Governors in 2003 except Tinubu blindly went into agreement with OBJ and lose their position in the end just to keep Oduduwa in power, OBJ was their son of the soil and when he disappointed them and turn their land into a battle field and ADEDIBU as the field marshal, what we heared next was that OBJ's father was an Onitsha man that lived in Ijebu, therefore the ugliest president ever in the world has become an Igboman overnight.

And here we go again.  Now you are in the process of disowing your brother BECOMERICH and turning BECOMERICH as one of the Igbos when his gibbrish has become too difficult for you to bear and contained.
When BECOMERICH was entertaining the world with his unending satellite imagery of ODUDUWALAND, you were happy for him to be called your Yoruba brother.
If you want IGBOS to adopt BECOMERICH, please just ask nicely, we will do so on the condition that we will polish him into a real Igboman by first exocicing the devil habouring in his brain.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ Asha

Can we then guess that your Baptism name from your local priest from your parents is SUPERSTAR1?
LOL
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
When baifra is mentioned every tom, dic.k and harry turns into a professor of nigerian history.

Every one has their own biased version of nigerian history but guess what. . .none of us where there and if you like read a whole library on nigerian history you will still not be able to narrate it accurately. But we are all here now, watching past mistakes play itself out again and again and again. We are experiancing the very same conditions that led to war but lack the intiative to resolve issues maturely and innovatively. Nigerians, out of fear of self-determination, just want to protect a failed system, a failed state and a failed brotherhood. Nigerians are scared of change.

Who told you that ojukwu is some sort of king or hero of all biafrans? Look, all our post-independence misleaders were inept! All of them, from north, south, east and west.

They were all myopic intellectual cowards who could not come up with an effective alternative to the amputee nation-state that was bequeated to them by the colonials. We, their descendants, are still suffering from their lack of vision at the dawn of the republic but its still on us to correct the past mistakes of our elders and ancestors.

Biafrans want to be left alone since nigerians are too hard headed and hypocritical.

This "one nigeria" experiment na by force?

Long live the land of the rising sun. RBG for life
!

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Eziachi: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

Thanks for the advise and your reminders, infact we are not only asking seccessionist like Chechnya and Timals, we are also asking the likes of:
Bosnia & Hezegovina
Croatia
Macedonia
Montenegroe
Kosovo
Eritrea
Slovenia
Czech
Slovakia
Ace (From Indonesia)
South Sudan (Darfur- very soon)
All of the above happened in the modern day, which you claim is not the norm anymore.

* Is understandable when you can't get your own pregnant, your wicked soul will pray and wish that any other pregnacy will end in miscarriage.
* When you don't have  dream of your own, your crooked heart will label other's dreams as pipe and pray for their nighmares.
* When you hated school because your brain is situated inside your ass, you have no other job than to preach about how bad education is.
* When you are not in love, you seem to puke on the sight of a kissing couple that is in love and pray for their split.

Dreams is what life, ambition and aspiration is all about as Mandela's dream of yesterday is the South Africa 2010 realities of nexy year.
Dr Luther King's dream of many years ago had found it's reality in the likes of Barack Obama.
Just leave our pipe dream of Biafra to enjoy it's natural snooze and it will be more beneficial to you if you will kindly concentrate on your dreamless life and don't cause yourself headache over a dream that will never require you to get it's fulfilment whether you are living or six feet under.
Have a nice dream!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by fayahsoul: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2009
Eziachi:

Thanks for the advise and your reminders, infact we are not only asking seccessionist like Chechnya and Timals, we are also asking the likes of:
Bosnia & Hezegovina
Croatia
Macedonia
Montenegroe
Kosovo
Eritrea
Slovenia
Czech
Slovakia
Ace (From Indonesia)
South Sudan (Darfur- very soon)
All of the above happened in the modern day, which you claim is not the norm anymore.

* Is understandable when you can't get your own pregnant, your wicked soul will pray and wish that any other pregnacy will end in miscarriage.
* When you don't have dream of your own, your crooked heart will label other's dreams as pipe and pray for their nighmares.
* When you hated school because your brain is situated inside your ass, you have no other job than to preach about how bad education is.
* When you are not in love, you seem to puke on the sight of a kissing couple that is in love and pray for their split.

Dreams is what life, ambition and aspiration is all about as Mandela's dream of yesterday is the South Africa 2010 realities of nexy year.
Dr Luther King's dream of many years ago had found it's reality in the likes of Barack Obama.
Just leave our pipe dream of Biafra to enjoy it's natural snooze and it will be more beneficial to you if you will kindly concentrate on your dreamless life and don't cause yourself headache over a dream that will never require you to get it's fulfilment whether you are living or six feet under.
Have a nice dream!!!!!!!!

I throway salute!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2009
I have always viewed myself as an objective person. Lived in the U.S for over 26 years and embraced every Nigerian as one and my brethren. Now back in Naija and very appalled at the obvious way that our politicians have manipulated the minds of our people to galvanize some against the other. I am an indigent of Lagos, and i am very upset with the way these Biafran boys are running around and claiming Lagos to be everybody's Land. Lagos is my Land, and Yorubaland. our hospitality should not be mistaken for weakness.

When in the North there are attacks against certain tribes, I have always thought about what could make human beings become so animalistic and devoid of conscience to begin to attack each other mainly because of tribal differences etc, Nairaland has opened my eyes to this. I can now see how many years of torment by a certain people can end up making others go berserk and lose their senses of decency. This is not to endorse such behavior which lacks any justification whatever.

That being said, I can only wonder where the leaders of these Biafran boys who have decided to embark on an internet based psychological warfare. I must commend them for their strategy though. They are willing to sacrifice their own by causing other tribes to start attacking Igbo, and hence galvanize them with bitterness to be able to form a formidable force. These guys also have strategically hidden their children and close kin abroad so when the bloodletting starts, it does not touch their immediate families. Some of them probably signed agreements already on weapon deals to make sure that they will gain from the profits of War. I can almost bet that they have probably imported various facilities for Factories that will help feed their War efforts.

What I wonder about while reading all this junk is how they intend to feed themselves during these battles. Do they intend to eat the people that they kill in war as in their previous war? Do they plan on raiding the Niger-Deltans and seize their farms to feed their soldiers? What Airfields do they plan to use or do they think they won't need this? Maybe this is why they tried to take over the Government of Sao Tome so they can have a supposed safe haven which they will only need to defend by sea.

War is a serious business and if any group in Nigeria attempts to take the innocent people of Nigeria into war, then there will be dire consequences. Starvation will definitely be acceptable practice. Do not allude yourself into thinking there will be a prolonged war where you will be able to benefit sitting abroad and shipping arms and ammunition into Nigeria to get fat off the War. I can assure you that you will not be safe in your safe havens. Assassins will be trained and you will be annihilated wherever you are.

I must admit that my 2 closest friends are Indigbo. These however are progressive people, and friendships are part of the collateral damages of war. If Biafrans attack my people, i will join in protecting them and ending the war as soon as possible. An extended War creates more human casualties. When I do join my people in battle, it will be with a doctrine of overwhelming force. This means if the statistics show that an area is mostly populated with the enemy, and a minute few of my people, we may have to sacrifice some of my people to end the war fast and bomb the hell out of the area.

Nigeria does not need a war, and anybody who advocates for it is a traitor. What we should be focusing on is galvanizing all Nigerians regardless of tribe against our common enemy which is a government that refuses to work for the people. We should target the very few who have turned the rest of us into dirt under their feet to walk all over. We should all reject the doctrines of hate that they propagating to keep us divided and continue looting us collectively blind. We should stop paying NEPA/PHCN unless we have recharge meters that measure the power that we actually get to use.

Our problems are many and all the ethnic hatred and animosity does not serve the common man any justice. The people we are talking about have already bought themselves private jets that will secure and move their families out of the country if any trouble breaks out. Judging from the comments that I have read in this forum, I am now of the opinion that we do indeed need a sovereign conference. A sovereign conference that will allow each local community to select their representatives from known reputable leaders and not the criminals that have stolen power for themselves. I can see that a few people have successfully bred ethnic distrust, and it will take time before the country can overcome this. Maybe this realization should allow us to call a vote and look at the possibility of restructuring the entity Nigeria.

If the leaders of all Nigerian ethnic groups do not call their people to order and continue to allow the spread of hate in Nigeria, then we have no choice but to vote on the possibility of splitting up Nigeria and let each man go back to his home to start rethinking. I am from Lagos State, and will back Fashola as a leader to speak for Lagos. The Nigerian capital is now in Abuja and those who have issues with the Federal government should take it up in Abuja. Lagosians are very much welcoming people, and Lagos was very clean and well developed long before the capital came to Lagos. I have seen some fools talk about Lagos being shit back in the days, but I hate to burst your bubble. Lagos was a strong trading post even before the coming of the colonials. Anywhere in history where there was such a trading post, it was always followed by strong development.

Some Biafrans come here talking some crap about Christianity and Igbo adding up to become an overwhelming reason of Igbo being more progressive etc, But who brought Christianity to Igbo? Was it not a Yoruba emancipated slave named Samuel Ajayi Crowther? Should you not be thankful that Yoruba has been consistent in not only thinking about it's own ethnic group but spreading good to the underprivileged regardless of where they come from? Historically, in Igboland did villages not raid neighboring villages and kill each other to pilfer on one another's wealth and in some cases took the people they conquered as meat for food?

Yorubaland has always had a rich culture and heritage. Archeological facts and the experience of the first missionaries proved how shocked they were to discover the Farms and cultivated crops that extended as far as their eyes could see in their first experiences of going inwards away from the coast to discover the Yorubas. Why are we then rewriting history to miseducate people and warp the truth? Was the progressiveness of the Yoruba not the reason that the British deliberately set out to destroy the potential power of Nigeria? Was this not why the British crown decided on a policy to sabotage Nigeria?

Libya has shown itself to be more advanced than Nigeria in asking the Italians for compensation for their killing and sabotage of the Libyan people. Italy recently agreed to compensate them 100s of Billions in this regard. Our Politicians are not looking for reparations to fix Nigeria for what the British did to her citizens. They have been well bribed and are happy with their looted funds. If you were not aware of it, but the British have released a bunch of historical documents that were formally classified. These included notes of former Governors of the entities now known as Nigeria. Each person who wants to know the true story of Nigeria should find these documents and begin to read them. This is what I have been doing recently, and you will be shocked at the revelations in them. The British were obviously successful at what they set-out to do, as we can see it's result even here on Nairaland. Their strategy of destroying the potential of Nigeria has clearly worked.

If you must know, Nigerians were not the originators of election and population rigging. The British introduced this into Nigeria since their governing days. The recent census of Nigeria under Obasanjo only takes a little effort to debunk. If we look at the satellite imagery that are now readily available and check the density of population indicated by housing, we will easily understand that the census is not credible. Have you wondered why people from Niger (Country) have been allowed an open border into Nigeria? Kano may be a large metropolis, but how in the world can it's population be compared to Lagos? Anyone in the petroleum marketing field will tell you that even today, the petroleum shipped outside of the West of River Niger to the rest of Nigeria is less than 10% of Nigeria's petroleum consumption.

I understand the need for the Igbo to praise themselves and lift up each other's spirits. However, this should not be achieved by boasting and belittling other Nigerians. Yorubas by culture are very welcoming people, and should never be mistaken as weak. I am clear and certain that even with this open nature, if push comes to shove, a galvanized Yoruba is very formidable. Fashola has warned and wise ears better listen. Lagos is no-longer the capital of Nigeria, and if you force it to take the typical attitude of most of Nigeria, the whole country will lose. can a Yoruba man go to Anambra and start making noise about all the money he has invested in Anambra and helping to develop it? You best believe that that kind of talk is very offensive and you do not want the Yoruba to begin making the Igbo uncomfortable in Yorubaland. We have always extended courtesy across the Niger, so refrain from abusing it.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Chiddysville(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Eziachi,
u have my respect anyday for being so objective and constructive. I enjoy and learn a lot from your posts. Thanks and keep it up
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
What happened to my post?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Larez
Nice one brother. That's a good one and I hope that piece can and will educate the war mongers.

Nice one man
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
tkb417:

@Larez
Nice one brother. That's a good one and I hope that piece can and will educate the war mongers.

Nice one man

How did you get to read it? I still don't see the post coming up. Thanks by the way.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by superstar1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ fAYAHSOUL

all the countires u listed before the new millenium. Darfur can only be given autonomy if they keep up playing a xtian region within a muslim country tromp card, in which Europe and US will back them for at the UN.

Ace is not a country.

Ho many countries recognise the sovereignty of Kosovo. be that as it may, they were greatly assisted by Europe and Kosovo.

Do u think Europe and US will rally behind ur Biafailed, HELL NO. Russian and China will not even dare coz they are tackling seperatist brothers of yours in their countries. The last Biafailed was recognised by Equitorial Guinea, maybe your new one will be recognised by Swaziland or better still the new countries u listed --- Ace, Darfur, Kosovo, Montenegro etc

Get it straight, seccessionist mentality is not welcomed in the modern world. You inflict more unnecessary pains on urself than good!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you still want to toll the destruction path and press the self destruction button, kindly go ahead , you will be greatly rewarded with another defeat. you will not stop being a 2nd class citizen of Nigeria that you guys used to call rself but u will now become a slave in ur own land,
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2009
superstar1:

@ fAYAHSOUL

all the countires u listed before the new millenium. Darfur can only be given autonomy if they keep up playing a xtian region within a muslim country tromp card, in which Europe and US will back them for at the UN.

Ace is not a country.

Ho many countries recognise the sovereignty of Kosovo. be that as it may, they were greatly assisted by Europe and Kosovo.

Do u think Europe and US will rally behind ur Biafailed, HELL NO. Russian and China will not even dare coz they are tackling seperatist brothers of yours in their countries. The last Biafailed was recognised by Equitorial Guinea, maybe your new one will be recognised by Swaziland or better still the new countries u listed --- Ace, Darfur, Kosovo, Montenegro etc

Get it straight, seccessionist mentality is not welcomed in the modern world. You inflict more unnecessary pains on urself than good!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you still want to toll the destruction path and press the self destruction button, kindly go ahead , you will be greatly rewarded with another defeat. you will not stop being a 2nd class citizen of Nigeria that you guys used to call rself but u will now become a slave in ur own land,
The problem is despite being '2nd class' they are still by reports the least poor nigerians and i do not know if being a first clas citizen of nigeria these days is something to brag about 

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group / Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi / One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.