Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40722 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wait o... She used belt on your sista.?. For what na.. Fashi dat babe jare..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by toyinblue: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
you are really not serious to still remain in such a relationship.Better you run fast for your dear life.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by wristbangle: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
bimbor:

No. Don't call his mom out!! Show some respect bro.

I am brother. He shouldn't say team foreign ladies. There are lovely ladies in this country.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
For you to live long, leave her immediately. Let other men propose to her. Good luck.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sorepco(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
Thank you all.

May i ask...y is so hard to dump this lafy??
She does not respect nor fear you. She will kill you...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by wobia007: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Trying to please her will always upset her, give her space. Right now she knows u cnt live without her... Make her knw that without her u cn live a perfect life . trust me if she loves u she will cme back to u
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by izumcdon: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Make sure you scold her and ignore her anytime she misbehaves. Dont beg her for anything. Just ignore her. Dont call her. You are trying to be nice and she doesnt like it. She wants you to be a hard man and be mean to her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sisisioge: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin wetin dey happen Oga? Crazee dey woo u abi na nuts dey miss for your head? Pls extend my heartfelt sympathy to your sis who got beaten for your folly
Whew! Blood is really thicker than water,however, there's only so much one can take. Pls greet her for me o...oluya! As for you, it is well cool
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Mistermamus(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sorryyy
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Kassidy90(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Don't know what to call this love or something else but @Op did u remember the case of Ibadan female lawyer n her husband Lowo...
It won't be Ur portion in the name of whatever u believe in
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Chukazu: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
this one na "obanje" spirit
your life doesn't revolve around her, so let her go ASAP
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Keep loving o, till she slits you throat. Ibadan Husband murderer comes to mind!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by akinszz: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is oyinbo solution, believe it @ ur own peril. Some1 assualt ur sister with belt, if care is not taken she will do same to ur mother. @ op use ur brain not ur di*k.
Strahovski1:
Before I read your story you registered Jan 23 and did not say anytin till March 8? U wanted to post it then? But waited to see if she will change but nw it's worse? Right?

I understand. Let me read your story.

Modified- I've read your story.

Now my comment:

All I can say is, she is dangerous and she needs psychological help. From your description, she loves you. If she doesn't she would say No to your proposal and even if she said yes due to the heat of the moment she will later tell you I'm not marrying you. You know why? You can't do sh!t about it. She loves you man.

Sit her down and talk to her. Don't try to play boss with her. She is violent and ready to kill and be killed. Like you said she is stronger than you. She works out. She needs a gentle counsel.

Play this game called trust fall. Tell her to stand behind you on cement floor or don't tell her so she doesn't think it's a game just ensure she is standing at your back. And just fall towards the ground at her direction and see if she catches you. If she doesn't, take her to a doctor, if she does, man she loves you she is only upset about something and you kinda remind her of it so let her tell you what it is and share it with any therapist.

Also stop spending money on her. She clearly doesn't need your money. Only give when she asks. Take her shopping once in a while. And give her space. Don't ask for sex. Let her tell you what she wants and ask her this question 'Why do you hate me?' It works alot. She will break and tell you why If she does hate you because the woman you describe got balls. She can say anything.

Bye.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by dalaman: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
If any of what you have written is true then you are a foolish idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by BigBizzy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Quick question: if you don't marry her will you die?

If yes, marry her and face the consequences
If no, then you need to live for another day!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Aurelius1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
No matter the advice given here, I think the op has made up his mind to marry her. He only need assurance from us. Don't marry that girl unless you want to end up like Lowo who had his throat slit by his lawyer wife.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by MIM77(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
The most important qualities in marriage are respect, good character, absence of violent outburst, receptivity etc. Love will fade when these qualities are non-existent. The fine face, curves, boobs etc will look ugly and stinky without the aforementioned qualities in place. I advice you to decline from marrying her because there are high chances that you may end up trapped in perpetual crisis and you can't be sure she will change. Remember, no going back when you are in. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by EdDave(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marry her so she will whoop you and your family s a.s.s. You see fire and you are asking us if you should drink it. What is the girl offering you that you want to make her your wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by danot1030: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op quickly pay her dowry and marry her before she slips away from your hand. But make sure you write your will and print your funeral IV, and don't forget to send and IV to the funeral cos I will like to attend to see the face of a mumu.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by chubbyswit(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op are u a weakling?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by badonkadonk: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Very simple something.. Dump her aggressive behind and move on..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by femmy2010(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
The aggressiveness and rudeness might only get worst .
pull out fast

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by diva90: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Based on all the red flags mentioned above ... One thing I'm going to say to you is that....You are about to enter a very serious one chance. Ask your self if you can live with this type of aggression and violent personality for the rest of your life? If yes, go ahead. If no, stay clear and look for another woman. I'm a lady and I'm going to tell you this... Your fiancée has serious anger issues and it's going to get worse. How can she whip her to-be sister inlaw with a belt and bruise you because of something so minor. To add to that she's a verbally abusive individual...What's going to happen on the long run when you have even more serious issues ( as this is inevitable in marriage).. ? Do you even realize the seriousness of marriage? It also seems like you are more into the relationship than she is. what ever choice you make (as it it entirely up to u to decide, we can't do that for you) make sure that you aren't just thinking of only now but the future and how her behaviour may ruin your marriage. Good luck!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:
This Is why I say we should love foreign girls.

Foreign girls are the best. All dis naija no be here

#TeamForeignGirls
lmfao grin ode buruku
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dump the fiance , before its too
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Pumpkin34(f): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
She is a knife and not a wife, run for your life before she kills you. Read the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 41lady(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:
This Is why I say we should love foreign girls.

Foreign girls are the best. All dis naija no be here

#TeamForeignGirls
U must be related to edo state governor.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by luckingcurvy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
I called off a wedding he has paid all the rights in my home town do u know why? let me tell you, he is so aggressive, the way he shouts at people not even me made me know am in for a long thing, he shouted at me once and it wasn't funny I was scared of my life then and there I told myself ,curvy its not gonna work. anyway end point I CAN AND NEVER STAY WITH AN AGGRESSIVE PERSON OR ONE THAT GETS PHYSICAL so please NO , NO NO AND I am sure you are marrying her cos she is a model. pls don't marry beauty and model cos they are not worth it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Blackops(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Better run before she kills you. The way you just described her sef she fit be sociopath you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by andyanders: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

Very simple thing. Since you have stated the above and still love her despite the danger you noticed now, Go ahead and marry her and you can only be seen when you get beyond 6ft from this side of the world.

When you get over there, you now ask the guy the lawyer wife just killed at Ibadan who his own started.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by leriks(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
@op my foolish advise here is for yu to zero mind for a 50 50 chance, reduce d attentionn yu giv to her for nw, dnt even fink of spendin on her.... If she tries to please yu in return, if she ask yu d reason u ve changed... My guy she is urs... Jst use dat opportunity to tell her re wrong doings, buh if she ignore ur attitude towards her or show an I dnt care attitude... My guy run for ur life.....
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bikefab(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yes u need help. Receive sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.