Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40730 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by akinszz: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
I laff in bin ladin's voice*** oyinbo method. Person dey flog ur sister dem they prescribe yoga for solution. Are we in afganistan ni?
luvly101:
All she needs is serious Yoga smiley

But, the following could help too: be patient, allow her vent, be a good listener, don't lecture her, increase your love for her x3, and discuss carefully with her, let her know reasons why anger solves nothing than compound problems.

I hope she doesn't smoke nor drink though. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ask yourself this question - would she change after marriage? You have not married her and see what is happening....

Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by PussyKrook: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
@OP:
Firstly, I am no psychologist, I have no crystal ball to see what your future marriage would bring. But, let me say that, and judging by what you narrated, there are clear signs that you could encounter these very issues, even after marriage. Bear this in mind.

Secondly, I personally believe that the institution of marriage is all about peace, companionship, joy, sharing, etc. All the good things that we cherish in life. (not material things - I am talking about the abstract) Personally, I wouldn't want to have kids born into an aggressive household. Could rub off the wrong way on them. Marriage should not be a bondage, or a means to unhappiness. Bear this in mind.

Thirdly, if you think you can endure, or can tame your woman, by all means, do what what your heart tells you. You don't want to live with the regret that you let the woman of your dreams go. If you are religious, join a little bit of prayer for directions. Speak to her family - her mum most especially, you could find some info. Another thing OP, if you come from a peaceful home, you could seek your father's counsel and tell your mum to speak with your woman. She might listen (careful with the belt on your mum though). If you live close to nature, like the sea, forests (beware of kidnappers oo) take an evening walk occasionally. Nature has a way of taming emotions. Introduce her to bare foot walking; it does wonders.

Fourthly, never put your woman to the test. It could backfire terribly. Take note

Lastly, dialogue, dialogue, dialogue, don't keep mum, talk, talk, talk, that's how problems are discovered and solved.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by AkumahTalk(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ain't nothing uglier than a bitter and angry woman

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Have heard abt this but i never knew it still happens in real life... Where a man is able to take care of himself and lacks nothing but decide to marry a violent girl into his house and end up becoming a mess in life... my brother since ur daily bread does not come from the girl and u are man enough to take care of your self till u find the right partner ..my brother she doesn't worth it....

This scenario only happens when the girl is rich and the boy depends on the girl to survive but that is not your case....

To cut it short man... ladies with such bad behavior are those fine ladies u always see not yet married in their late 30s cos they think they are alpha and need male folks to follow their path.....

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by comradee1248: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Excellent7(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
tuscani:
Almost all the posts here are saying similar thing. if you really love woman, take her for anger management/ therapy first. I have a guy now who is wishing that only if he knew about nairaland before getting married. You case will be more pathetic because you have warned by your peers. After marriage you will soon realised that Love is not only the ingredient required to sustain a marriage.

THE ANGER OF A WOMAN

What is a contentious woman? One that likes to contend – who likes to argue, criticize, disagree, fight, oppose, or question. She is full of questions, reminders, and suggestions – all to help, of course. Rather than dote on you, she will nag; rather than sweetly agree, she will question and suggest alternatives , she is critical, moody, opinionated, or questioning– until you wish you were single in the woods.

The odious woman cannot smell herself. She thinks she is helpful by prodding, asking questions, stressing over details, giving reminders, expecting perfection, or disliking a choice. If you were to ask her, she would say she is a good woman and wife

What is an angry woman? She cannot rule her spirit and likes to fight. She is easily angered, dissatisfied, irritated, negative, or resentful. She can find something negative about any event, and she frets and talks most about that. She is not satisfied. She is hardly ever content, seldom your sweet lover, but always irritated and stressed out.

I like your "definitions" of these two terms.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Otsealu1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
With such attitude in relationship its obvious you want to bite more than you can chew. Someone that could raise hand on your sister not minding of you are around and even inflincting injuries on you shocked could kill you after marriage and start begging your family that it was a mistake she didnt mean to do it. My brother run for your life. There are still humble ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by TruthHurts1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Go ahead and marry her. When she eventually 'mistakenly' stabs you to death, Lalasticlala and the mods will be on hand to push the news of your tragic demise to the home page.

Prepare for life as a hen-pecked husband pal.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Excellent7(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pumpkin34:
She is a knife and not a wife, run for your life before she kills you. Read the handwriting on the wall.

What a brilliant summary!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ONILEIFA: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Op dont come back here after you are dead oo, because we dont allow another planet people here i can smell it yes i can see you are dead unless you run away for that girl she gonna kill you she don't even love you as a boyfriend talk less of Husband to be. My ten kobo give me change abegi

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by jennyswt(f): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
joshsmarty:
Find out when she's in a good mood.. Then be like..

O jeez am shy.. OK here I go

With the most romantic voice on earth wink
Call her whatever you call her and wait for her reply
Then.

Do you love me??
Could we live happily ever after? After marriage?
Is there anything I could do to make you happy forever?
Ever since I was young I always dreamt of setting a record for the sweetest marriage in the world and that there would be no disagreement between us.. Can I achieve that with you..

Etc bla bla bla
If it doesn't work Run run and run againagain grin
Lolz
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Otsealu1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
sorepco:

May i ask...y is so hard to dump this lafy??
She does not respect nor fear you. She will kill you...

I guess cos she's a virgin. grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
..didn't you notice her attitude before you proposed?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op I think you should watch a few episodes of deadly women then make your choice.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ojuolu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Op you really need help. You are seeing these now and you still want to go ahead and marry her? because she is your childhood crush? Haba, why do people like committing suicide like this op gan?
The standard of Venus and Mars relationships will not change no matter what, the rule of engagement is simple...Husbands, LOVE your wives... Wives SUBMIT to your Husbands. Obviously you are CRUSHING and not loving...and she is SURMOUNTING and not submitting too. Do we have to go further to explain that the aqua on which this ship is sailing is shallow and the ship is bound to run aground soonest?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by peaceloveworld2: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam

https://www.nairaland.com/2978006/ese-demand-justice-prosecution-martin

Forwetinnah:
..didn't you notice her attitude before you proposed?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sonssyo: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Am a woman but my brother if this is true ,lets face the reality. BE READY TO DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. THAT LADY KNOWS YOU LOVE HER AND SHE IS OVER REACTING. Plz leave her and live ur life for now,if she truelly loves you,she will come back begging. Just asking, how old is she? she is behaving like a child. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Touchforfree(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Marry her, she may change later.

........... and she may not change either.

What do one say of d wife-to-be fighting her sister-in-law to d extent that her fiance sustained injury.

A wifey material shhouldnt behave as she's doing.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by taemilola(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
You sign ur death warrant the day u sign up wedding certificate.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by luke10: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:
This Is why I say we should love foreign girls.

Foreign girls are the best. All dis naija no be here

#TeamForeignGirls
Senator Dino will be angry with you while Osho, governor of Edo will be happy
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Touchforfree(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
Thank you all.

If I may ask, does she fight about or getting aggressive with her neighbours or other pple as well ?.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by debola23(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Are u sure she wasnt formerly a man?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by eneibibi: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
ppp
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by cacali(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think you want to marry this woman for all the wrong reasons. You said you've had a crush on her since your earlier years. Bros, crush is not love o. You proposed to her because you didn't want any other guy to beat you to it, she is not some item you can quickly go buy off the shelf. It seems like she is more of a trophy to you, like some prized possession that you are too blinded to see its defects.

You don't need a crystal ball to tell you that she is psychologically imbalanced and unless you can get to the root of that, you are just playing with death. Most people always think that their girlfriends or boyfriends will change after marriage if more and more love and affection is showered but most times that's not true. What you are seeing now are clear indications of what your marriage would probably look like and my dear brother marriage in itself between the best of lovers and friends has enough of its own complications, believe me you don't want to carry extra baggage into it, especially a baggage filled with violence.

So my simple advice for you is break it off NOW while you still can. It is better you suffer from a broken heart now, than a lifeless one later. My fear is whether even after the breakup she won't even try to attack you. Bro, the girl no well o honestly. Also think of he damages she poses to other members of your family, which may even include your child if you live long enough to have one with her.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by maccyz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro my advice is what's urs will always find its way to u nd what's not yours will find a way to go......Don't do it because u luv her ask urself if she also does luv nd cherish u d way u do to her. Marriage is life imprisonment so make sure your cell mate is the right person
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by faruz: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Go ahead nd marry her..... 1 day.. U will no longer see ya head on ur neck........ She don murder u be dat..........

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Stallione(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
my dear brother,am advising u from experience,its better for u 2quit the relationship than going mad like me someday.U will no longer be thinking well if u marry her finally.The earlier the better for,she's not the only girl on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by AVECDEO: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Marry her and DIE mugu lily liver mo#@erlayer.....i no go miss u but your sister will if she doesn't kill her before you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by AAABBB123: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
I couldn't reach a conclusion with the story sir because one very important thing is missing....which is weather or not she has this violent behaviour since the time u were young...if its something that just came recently, probably a guy left her whom she really loved...and all these are just aftermath of that...inconclusive because I don't know how long she has being like that....talk to her & be bold to tell her your mind, if she still continues that way....just call it off for the sake of the home u want to build....
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by adorablepepple(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Let me open your eyes to something, when a woman acts violently towards you,she hates you, you disgust her. How can you get married to someone who wants to beat your sister? That's crazy. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage that's if you come out of the marriage Alive and complete. She is showing the signs now and you are ignoring it,I pity you. When you are about breaking up with her she might say she was testing you all along Hnmmmmm it's a lie ooooooo she is just trying to tolerate you. Just leave her, stop being a mumu, her type is waiting for her not you. If you marry her just forget about your family visiting you.
how to know you are in a dangerous relationship, your partner is jealous n separates you from your family and friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by oxygenera8(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
She is the woman, trying to be the man; while you the man, are trying to be the woman. It will never work. Until you bring her to submission, the the understaanding of the authority of the man, you will never be the man, and she will rule you. Her violence may be in her blood, or it could be resulting from something somewhere. If you're able to figure it out, you may be able to save her and earn yourself a sweet wife, but if not, the surely, disaster awaits. You simply have to agree with yourself to go against the evil force driving her mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.