Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (36098 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Touchey: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty I beg you in the name of anything you believe in
Leave him alone
Don't obstruct/destroy the little he has
I know your type
Just walk away
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by nyerovwo4life: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2016
You said he is in the final year also, so there's nothing to be worried about so long you love him.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by dinggle: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
That your "BUT" is an insult to hard working Barbers worldwide...........I beg remove am!
Next time just say 'I'm in love with a Barber'......shikena
Now you didn't tell us what your profession is?.. you can not condemn any profession if you don't have one, maybe the guy should be the one but-ing your profession.
If that man marries you, he might fail in life because you lack VISION & FAITH the two important ingredient every man needs from a supporting wife.
He is a final year student and a Barber? what else could you possibly ask from a man who comes to you with two skills where some have none..
More reason wive importation will continue in Nigeria.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Funkybabee(f): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
barnabas91:

lets be realistic here
can u marry a barber or bread seller guy?
What i expect from u all, is that, she shud pray about it and follow God's will.

yes,na true she should pray about it before he proceed into the relationship.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by jattshaf(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't even know what she meant by he is a barber...........................
I am a barber as well and I date most of the beautiful bebes in my hood for that being a barber alone. I am not saying mine is as same as yours but there is some thing I wanna iron out with it...................
Let me not even talk much since is just advice you need............
Give him a chance dear and find a reason to love him even more than you claimed that he loves you............. No time to check time "in timaya voice"
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
amokeme:
I don't know the guy, but for him to be a barber and in school shows he is not a lazy person therefore, the future for him is very promising. (From your write up, seems his financial status is a problem to you). He is a barber today doesn't mean he will be forever.
If you are sure he loves you and you love him too, then what has him being a barber got to do with anything? Does it make him less than a man Definitely not! Relationship shouldn't be about the financial gains.. your parents are there to carter for your needs.(that's if you don't have something to support yourself with) and not your bf.
How will you feel if a man says he can't date you because you are still a student? Please, stop thinking of what a bf can do for you (he might use it against you one day. Especially if it's financial ) and start thinking of what you can do for yourself.

I am happy to know that Nigeria still contains ladies like you who can think straight like this; blessed is that lucky man tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Bleep off. Go tell your sisters to marry a barber just like your mother did. Fool.
Lol I don't discriminate. Dangote of 30yrs back can't be compare to Dangote of today. Money don't grow on trees every rich man started from so where. I still think your ideology is poor pls go back to school and learn more of social studies so you could understand how your environment, society works and how you could contribute and be useful to your self and your community instead raining insult that doesn't hurt . (I agree say i poor abeg na u subscribe my phone for me. 08039247443 that's my number oya send me mtn 1000 to prove say u rich)
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

I am happy to know that Nigeria still contains ladies like you who can think straight like this; blessed is that lucky man tongue tongue tongue

God Bless you good sense of reasoning, must u marry a rich man the rich also cry
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Dean15: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2016
It seems you are really confused. Barber inbhis final year yet you are not ok with that? Let him slip off your hands and you'll do 50days fasting and prayer at age 40 to marry either a divorcee or widower whose children are of the same age with you. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Sheddynoni(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
agarawu23:
Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided
I tire

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
ok. Tnx a million but d truth is, am nt d first born n d rule applies to evri1. Dy gave deir reasons as to culture bn a major factor dat affects a woman apart frm God. Always sayin dy knw d best for us. D rule is affectn us negatively honestly, cos it limits our sense of r/ship

Forget tribalistic palava! nothing is wrong or right, thinking make it so. If all your kindred has been polygamous from the time past, will you like to follow the same path?

However, what majority of ladies do not understand is that a struggling student is better off as compared to a parent-dependent student when it comes to life, financial, emotional affairs: apart from academic activities, they have more real life and practical experience which nobody can teach another.

I am a living example of this as I rode Okada on the street of Lagos even while in school. For your information, I still finished with good grade despite the fact that I always missed lectures as at then, but I am working in one of the most reputable auditing firms in Nigeria with international affiliation.

Never try to look down on anybody: if you love him, try to look beyond the immediate.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
ladycomfort:
See some people o saying she should struggle with the guy. angry if he makes it he will go for another woman. No be niger guys again. undecided don't rush it girl. Check around there are some richer guys out there. kiss
[/s]

And how many mansions has your father built before he started screwing your mother if I may ask? It is high time you stop seeing a relationship as a poverty alleviation route.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by excel101(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
From what you posted, you said dat you're now in love with him but he's a barber and that he is in his final year( i believe in higher institution). This goes to tell you that he's not just a barber but an industrious person, despite being an undergraduate, he still find time to cut hair nd earn some money. For u to ask such question i believe dat u're not yet ready to get married. Just continue your open relationship, where every dick and harry comes to park in ur garage, cos marriage is for the matured mind. Please i will also like to know what u do for a living, cos u've told us battle guy.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Donbabajay12(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
Op u shld even be grateful, that u av a 2in1 boo to be, A barber and a semi graduate...come to think of it, if know ow much Barbers earn on a weekly income, then u wouldn't be emphasising on him being a barber., if u dont know my barber charges 1k per haircut and i barb evry two weeks and moreso my barber has notin less than 150 customers.Do the calculations dearie...Look at d labour market, so many graduates out dere without an office work nor handwork to sustain, yet u have some1 who is industrious and has a profitable handwork, u ar there ranting.......My sista OYO or better stil go with 1 yahoo boy that wud use use material thing to entice u and later dump u wen he has extracted all d betterment in ur body......
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
That barber earn more than bankers if he make 5000 a day or 2500 or 3000 pls do the maths multiply it in a month and check how much e makes. Pls rich Comfort am waitin for the card oooo
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Rose01y: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
If you love him love him .... stop making up excuses angry undecided
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Totfulguy: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

If you marry a barber, when he gives you money will it turn in human hair or when he pays money into your account will the bank reject it because it was from barbing? I hear a clueless and lazy woman who is looking for a man that will slave for her. If you are worth ANYTHING, you will know what it takes to be barber. HARD-WORK! And if you have a hardworking god-fearing man, your marriage prayer is half-answered.

May I ask what marketable skill you have as of the time you wrote this post? How much do you generate for yourself?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Shedybliss98(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
did you guys just hear that, he is a barber . then she's a village girl looking for village tribesmen.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Strahovski1(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2016
barnabas91:

y wr u quick 2 insult her
she only seek for an advice
to me, u talk like a kid.

B4 u advice someone, u av 2 understand her state of mind first, u av 2 place ur yourself as either her younger or elder brother that wil wish her sister well, if u wr 2 be her elder brother, wht advice wil u giv her.
I bliv u wont want ur sister 2 suffer in any man's hand, isnt it?

Look here man, I say things as I see it. My younger sister won't tell me she loves a person BUT his profession is a problem what does that mean? You are the kid here.

I don't patronise rubbish. I say it as it is. If it hurts you, you could have ignored my post after all we are all entitled to our opinions.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Shedybliss98(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2016
did you guys just hear that, he is a barber . then she's a village girl looking for village tribesmen.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by miketayo(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2016
he is still currently better than a M.Sc holder without a job
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2016
missingrib:
lolzzz can't stop laffing....
Been searching for you for a while now
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by queenaisha(f): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2016
so they are still some parents that support tribalism...Which one is you must marry ur tribe?..what if God has destined a man outside your tribe to be ur real husband Rubbish
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by dannie007(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Ladies with funny life! He is a barber but u love him! Den look for a bank manager nah! Wish u know how much barber makes in a Day! And not even that he is also in hiw finals!!! Nah wah ooh

Epatty:
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by tottinova: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

He is a barber and you are what
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by amokeme(f): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Dont be foolish . Her family clearly wants to preserve their culture. And there are good/bad, successful/unsucessful people in every tribe. If she tries hard she will be succesful.

Also marrying within the tribe preserves culture language and identity of the children. It will preserve family values and ties which act as a support incase anything goes wrong. Marriage is a union between two families. More stronger ties and background. More underetanding.
you could still air your opinion without the bold..
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

And how many mansions has your father built before he started screwing your mother if I may ask? It is high time you stop seeing a relationship as a poverty alleviation route.
. I was not the one that asked your mother to marry a barber. Pains of an idiot from a poverty stricken family. Go and tell that to tonto dikeh. Broke ass
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2016
just look @ urself, I love him but he's a BARBER.

Oya my advice,...wait for oil worker or bank manager's or even polictians...till u get to 40 undecided

I jus wonder d way some girls de think for life sef.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Lol I don't discriminate. Dangote of 30yrs back can't be compare to Dangote of today. Money don't grow on trees every rich man started from so where. I still think your ideology is poor pls go back to school and learn more of social studies so you could understand how your environment, s ociety works and how you could contribute and be useful to your self and your community instead raining insult that doesn't hurt . (I agree say i poor abeg na u subscribe my phone for me. 08039247443 that's my number oya send me mtn 1000 to prove say u rich)
. Are you begging or what. What of the change your mother earns from her daily prostituting business. Abi she no see customer yesterday. I was not the one that asked your mother to marry a broke ass like your father. Bleep off you idiot. You can choose to remain in poverty. Broke punk. undecided
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by weselomo(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2016
watch or listen to mungo park by korede bello
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I was not the one that asked your mother to marry a barber. Pains of an idiot from a poverty stricken family. Go and tell that to tonto dikeh. Broke ass

If you are not deficient upstairs, why using the present situation of a student to determine his future? Both of them are still undergraduate: why the fuss?

For your information, real ladies of nowadays are no more parasitic to their husbands/boyfriend as you portrayed them here: come and see them in my offices here striving to be self-reliant without looking for a ready-made man unlike a broke ash like you.

A gold-digger saying someone comes from a poverty-stricken family.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

If you are not deficient upstairs, why using the present situation of a student to determine his future? Both of them are still undergraduate: why the fuss?

For your information, real ladies of nowadays are no more parasitic to their husbands/boyfriend as you portrayed them here: come and see them in my offices here striving to be self-reliant without looking for a ready-made man unlike a broke ash like you.

A gold-digger saying someone comes from a poverty-stricken family.
. Did you just say your office where you work as a toilet cleaner. Give this advice to your sisters and stop disturbing me. You can as well go and marry the pepper seller on your street. Broke punk. Your mother is a bi.tc.h. Eranko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.