Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland (7431 Views)

Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Jadekitana(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana grin two super powers in one, /hungerbad
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Evidence1000(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh thanks for the compliment wink cheesy cheesy
You're welcome anyday.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
My own wink cheesy
Check it sad
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Leriebloom(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leriebloom grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by bankybobo11: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow cheesy

Yours is the coolest ever, followed by the other two smiley smiley
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:

cool
You are welcome!!!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Now I like that, sexy and strong that's so me cheesy
And beautiful!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
ipledge10:
I guess u know that your monikeris not cool grin
You right..... it's fly tongue
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
folksync:
kingchee.zypuff - sounds like the name of a Cartoon character and I love cartoons!!!!! Besides, the personality is strong and an enigma.

Jadekit.ana - sexy + strong!!!!!

Folks.ync (folks sync) - musical!!!!!

Sin.aj - hypercool!!!!!

viz.kiz - the rhymes!!!!!
Thanks
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

trust me u are rite.. there should be a limit to wat should be share here on nairaland.. but would like to know sha..
IKR. Really?.. Are you thinking what I am thinking? wink
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who? Mr plz don't call out the devil...if theres a worst moniker in this section,he is number one...he Is a stalker, he is a hater & he is suffering from bipolar disorder cool
Kilode, na only him waka come.. grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thanks
You are welcome, my queen!!!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cc.cutehector und Estherfabain.sie namen ist sehr schön cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
IKR. Really?.. Are you thinking what I am thinking? wink

undecided
what are you thinking... infact keep the thoughts to ursef joor..
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Frozeen:
Monalisa185
CuteHector
Oliviaarims
Tosyne2much
Decker
Caringguy
Hmm...Thanks.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by donbenedict(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc.cutehector und Estherfabian.sie namen ist sehr schön cheesy
danke cheesy wooow... so ein ubberashung.

Tag cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
danke cheesy wooow... so ein ubberashung.

Tag cheesy
du bist nicht cutehector oder estherfabian..egal.whonst du in deutschland?
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
folksync:

You are welcome, my queen!!!!!
Make that my King! grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Make that my King! grin

On one condition...
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by IMO22(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
VANQUAY...I so much love the exquisiteness...The illiterates will be like VAN-QWA or VAN-KWAY

But the Wise know it's actually pronounced VAN-key cool
WISE ONE!!! U in Paradise now?
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by IMO22(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:
lalasticlala

modified
lalasticlala

remodified
[size=14pt]lalasticlala[/size]

re-remodified
[size=18pt]lalasticlala[/size]

[size=22pt]calling this name makes me feel like am speaking in tongues[/size] grin grin grin
Lol!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
folksync:

On one condition...
What
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What
On the condition that you will regard me as your emperor!!!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
folksync:

On the condition that you will regard me as your emperor!!!!!
No.Bye.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.Bye.
Bon voyage!!!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

undecided
what are you thinking... infact keep the thoughts to ursef joor..
Infact, my thoughts are too hard for u to decipher, too good for you to think same undecided
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Infact, my thoughts are too hard for u to decipher, too good for you to think same undecided

I laff in zulu...
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

I laff in zulu...
I am indifferent..

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

I laff in zulu...
I am indifferent..
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by brunofarad(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bar man !

Give this man enough bottles of beer,
Everything on me.

Thanks man

Nice one

AirSultan:
I think ladyF, leriebloom, hatux, cameeeeel, swanye, repogirl, prettythicksme, winilove, roller, brunofarad, flashh, pretydiva, kilokeys, oliviiarisms, pheals are cool...
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by donbenedict(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
ellacute45:
du bist nicht cutehector oder estherfabian..egal.whonst du in deutschland?
nein, ich lebe in nigeria.. kahn ich ihre zahl haben, so dass wir privat chatten?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her / See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs / The Women Hymen (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.