Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland (7425 Views)

Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
IDGAF:

Dang it!!! Shawty be using ma moniker all da tym like WTF!!!
LoL!grin

Your moniker just happens to be one of my favorite words.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by chival(f): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Chichi valentine, chichi valerie, chimamanda valentine, chimamanda valerie, chioma valentine, chioma valerie, chinyere valentine, chinyere valerie, chinedu.. Oops my bad! smiley

One of those combos is actually right. Not telling which, though.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2016
chival:

One of those combos is actually right. Not telling which, though.
smiley. I am content knowing that!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by winilove(f): 1:52am On Apr 01, 2016
AirSultan:
I think ladyF, leriebloom, hatux, cameeeeel, swanye, repogirl, prettythicksme, winilove, roller, brunofarad, flashh, pretydiva, kilokeys, oliviiarisms, pheals are cool...
http:omorttee4u
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:07am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
You do not play basketball... I honestly think you wont dig even if i explain!

Damn dude that was raw and bad ass, Jordan's and Air, anyways was just passing bye grin cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2016
angry sadWhat's all this, mine is definitely the coolest moniker here..... cool cool lipsrsealed undecided btw it's a badass 1 too, ladies who have seen can testify.... smiley
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Damn dude that was raw and bad ass, Jordan's and Air, anyways was just passing bye grin cheesy
I'm just humble pgrin

see as you SIG this thread comotcheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
angry sadWhat's all this, mine is definitely the coolest moniker here..... cool cool lipsrsealed undecided btw it's a badass 1 too, ladies who have seen can testify.... smiley
indeed...

your moniker na x-rated! its a subtle blue filmgrin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
indeed...

your moniker na x-rated! its a subtle blue filmgrin

My Nigga, that's exactly why it is the coolest one here [color=#006600][/color] grin you guys should have said the nicest, those simple monikers are all just nice and simple, cool is bad and fun, ....abeg make I drop here, sleep calls, heading back to bed
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
I'm just humble pgrin

see as you SIG this thread comotcheesy
No time my man, no time, NLand sh are usually boring and reels of fakeness, dat's y I am usually in and out of threads like a quickie with a loose P... humble P, cheesy indeed, dat's y u took that guy to the cleaners right, I see you bro... do enjoy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

My Nigga, that's exactly why it is the coolest one here [color=#006600][/color] grin you guys should have said the nicest, those simple monikers are all just nice and simple, cool is bad and fun, ....abeg make I drop here, sleep calls, heading back to bed
hahaha.... baddest, I hail theegrin

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
No time my man, no time, NLand sh are usually boring and reels of fakeness, dat's y I am usually in and out of threads like a quickie with a loose P... humble P, cheesy indeed, dat's y u took that guy to the cleaners right, I see you bro... do enjoy
lol.. you mean the Valhalla dude?

that neega is just irritating olohun
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
hahaha.... baddest, I hail theegrin

I sight my my man, hope u rep Lag too, we might just hang some day, i've learnt to take NLand less serious, a lot of people are just living out their fantasies here, nothing, off nl and they are completely different, altho it does make sense, this is like an outlet to be someone else, drop opinions, be fun, crazy, rude, naughty and all that just cos it's a fales forum, hope ur good tho, am sure ur enjoying the down...
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
lol.. you mean the Valhalla dude?

that neega is just irritating olohun
i'm sorry, I don't really know peeps by name n all, I just noticed them replies, anyways u guys should take it easy, a lot people here are plain ass lickers, don't know what they hope they gain tho.. it only reminds me that it's still Nigerians, still the same peeps who love being fake and scared of being open minded, real and themselves, I guess they do it to score cheap points..
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I sight my my man, hope u rep Lag too, we might just hang some day, i've learnt to take NLand less serious, a lot of people are just living out their fantasies here, nothing, off nl and they are completely different, altho it does make sense, this is like an outlet to be someone else, drop opinions, be fun, crazy, rude, naughty and all that just cos it's a fales forum, hope ur good tho, am sure ur enjoying the down...
yes boss..

but I am of the opinion it should be to some extent. words can really sting and go a long way in modifying the recipients countenance.

some are weak, some might just commit suicide. I once read a news like that.

the poor boy was picked on on Facebook, days later, he was found dead in his room..

I ain't in lag oga mi..

yes o, the cold na die here at Ilorin.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
i'm sorry, I don't really know peeps by name n all, I just noticed them replies, anyways u guys should take it easy, a lot people here are plain ass lickers, don't know what they hope they gain tho.. it only reminds me that it's still Nigerians, still the same peeps who love being fake and scared of being open minded, real and themselves, I guess they do it to score cheap points..
you is right.

they just end up hurting others feelings which doesn't go too well with me.

I rarely banter too but DAT neega done did it with that outrageous post.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
you is right.

they just end up hurting others feelings which doesn't go too well with me.

I rarely banter too but DAT neega done did it with that outrageous post.
I actually don't know the post ur on about but u guys should man up and forget it, am busy tryna understand what prof wole soyinka said about the other great Ali, confusing ish
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
yes boss..

but I am of the opinion it should be to some extent. words can really sting and go a long way in modifying the recipients countenance.

some are weak, some might just commit suicide. I once read a news like that.

the poor boy was picked on on Facebook, days later, he was found dead in his room..

I ain't in lag oga mi..

yes o, the cold na die here at Ilorin.

I understand you well, words do sting a lot, words can make or break, they can cause serious depression or real happiness, so yes you are correct, so you rep illorin, never been there tho, wondering what it is like, well for the city to have produced you, that sure says something about it... NLand and it's dramas, ever wondered why a lot of guys and females are only ever seen or heard of in only specific sections, romance, sexuality, even tho i'm bad and adventurous and all that, I know what tickle my fansy and it's definitely not being fake and talking about sex and girls all the time, that over rated activity like a sex starved dude or a v.. (no offence to v's in d house tho)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) / Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.