Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland (7420 Views)

Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2016
AlienStar:
Haven't seen any cool monicker, they are mostly weird.
ALIENSTAR?!
wow....
I never knew my neighbor's donkey had a namesake
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 10, 2016
I think halfricanadian and montezz abi montez sini are cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:
ALIENSTAR?!
wow....
I never knew my neighbor's donkey had a namesake
Whoa whoa, she is coming for

you bro!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Why do i think you are correct? Oh i know now.. She is popular for really weird posts i heard.. Well, she seems really cool tonight..

yeah, a weird/girly/feminist thread is not completed without Estharfabian's comment(s). U watched her murder a dude sometime ago.

I mean she literally handed the guy's ass over to himself grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2016
ThefakeSatan
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Whoa whoa, she is coming for

you bro!
am.
waiting
for
her.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, a weird/girly/feminist thread is not completed without Estharfabian's comment(s). U watched her murder a dude sometime ago.

I mean she literally handed the guy's ass over to himself grin

Yeah, all the period i was a guest, i always wondered what kind of person she was.. About the dude, i admit i come dy pity d guy later. Lol
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:
am. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . waiting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . for . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . her.
this wont be good.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:

am.
waiting
for
her.
this wont be good
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 10, 2016
I think ladyF, leriebloom, hatux, cameeeeel, swanye, repogirl, prettythicksme, winilove, roller, brunofarad, flashh, pretydiva, kilokeys, oliviiarisms, pheals are cool...
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
So, in light of the previous thread about the most awkward moniker.. Here is to name the handle you think is cool.. Lemme start.
Airsultan (obviously the coolest)
Cutehector- well, its fine.
I think YourMain is cool..
Add yours

Awh! Muchas gracias!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

I thought you were gonna scream out your boyfriend's name "mrcork"

Disappointed undecided

Who? Mr plz don't call out the devil...if theres a worst moniker in this section,he is number one...he Is a stalker, he is a hater & he is suffering from bipolar disorder cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 10, 2016
jcmaiah till thy kingdom come.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I will juz observe since I have not seen a moniker that caught my attention yet. cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by ipledge10(m): 5:33am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Potbelly
Smellymouth
49cents......wish he'd become a dollah already sad
KingCheezyPuff.... obviously wink
I guess u know that your monikeris not cool grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2016
YourMain:

Awh! Muchas gracias!
welcome.. You havent noticed any?
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Namedonfinish, have you noticed any?
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Sinaj is cool, so is chival btw what is chival?
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan is cool tho cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by AlienStar: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2016
If u say so!
AirSultan:
You do not play basketball... I honestly think you wont dig even if i explain!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by pretydiva(f): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
I think ladyF, leriebloom, hatux, cameeeeel, swanye, repogirl, prettythicksme, winilove, roller, brunofarad, flashh, pretydiva, kilokeys, oliviiarisms, pheals are cool...
awwww..tnx alot
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2016
WeedyGonzalez
Lordoftheweed
Namedonfinish
Lastmumu
Phockphockman

These monikers are beyond cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
KingTom:
WeedyGonzalez Lordoftheweed Namedonfinish Lastmumu Phockphockman
These monikers are beyond cool grin
lemme just pretend like I don't know wat irony means. undecided
tanks bro, am honoured to say d least.. grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Fraih(f): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Fraih And Fraiser.
The cutuest Twins on Nairaland cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Fraih(f): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

you need to push her to her limits to see what she is really capable of... I think she is in a good mood tonight though. It mostly happens during the monthly thing undecided
Phew!!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Namedonfinish, have you noticed any?

I will nominate u ten times over provided u decide to try a little twist wit ur moniker...lesay somtin like earthsultan, cos u hangin in the air without falling cannot be guaranted.. tongue
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Fuckshit
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

lemme just pretend like I don't know wat irony means.
undecided

tanks bro, am honoured to say d least.. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2016
kingcheezypuff - sounds like the name of a Cartoon character and I love cartoons!!!!! Besides, the personality is strong and an enigma.

Jadekitana - sexy + strong!!!!!

Folksync (folks sync) - musical!!!!!

Sinaj - hypercool!!!!!

vizkiz - the rhymes!!!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by cocaineaddict(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
cocaineaddict, valicious1
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
You do not play basketball... I honestly think you wont dig even if i explain!

save the basketball speech, yours sounds like a comic character. you know uhm, cartoon series. #chuckles.

like if you really wanna give a hint on B.Ball, there er names like , Lebron, slamdunk ......
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:
lalasticlala

modified
lalasticlala

remodified
[size=14pt]lalasticlala[/size]

re-remodified
[size=18pt]lalasticlala[/size]

[size=22pt]calling this name makes me feel like am speaking in tongues[/size] grin grin grin

I tout I was d only one in this shoe.. d name is kinda confusin n it does somtin to my brain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path / How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant / How To Deal With A Selfish And Self Centred Spouse

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.