Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland (7428 Views)

Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
brunofarad:
Bar man !
Give this man enough bottles of beer, Everything on me.
Thanks man
Nice one
Ha, thanks man. But i think enough bottles of malt will suffice smiley
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fraih and fraiser... Hmm, cool!

2 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
DemiGoddess, i like.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by DemiGoddess(f): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan,refiner,theSonOfMark,jadekitana and Pheals...Thats it for me
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by DemiGoddess(f): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
DemiGoddess, i like.
Whoa...thank u nd i luv urs too *smiles*
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Jadekitana(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Oh, thank you smiley
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy
Okay okay, your handle is sha cool small!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by DemiGoddess(f): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh, thank you smiley
U're welcome

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Leriebloom(f): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2016
AirSultan, I see u
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Pheals(f): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:
cheesy cheesy a Zillion thanks
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Lasveg(m): 1:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy
U r so beautiful. U and ur moniker i dont know which one is more beautiful..
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by refiner(f): 2:07am On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:

grin...u re such a darling!..

fanks sweety!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
VANQUAY...I so much love the exquisiteness...The illiterates will be like VAN-QWA or VAN-KWAY

But the Wise know it's actually pronounced VAN-key cool
REALLY?
My entire life is a lie......
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

REALLY?
My entire life is a lie......

I am glad I could bring you back to reality cool

I can be sophisticated when I am not busy causing mischief cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2016
ellacute45:
du bist nicht cutehector oder estherfabian..egal.whonst du in deutschland?
?? lipsrsealed
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Frozeen:
Monalis.a185
CuteH.ector
Oliviaa.rims
Tosyne2.much
Deck.er
Carin.gguy
lol, my niqqa.. your moniker is hilarious, hope you know? grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by donbenedict(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
?? lipsrsealed
chill, we wr havn a conversation.. she wasn't referring to u...
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
chill, we wr havn a conversation.. she wasn't referring to u...
Ehn...bia Cutehector..

me, I didn't Quote You o undecided
I saw my name and responded.
IDGAF if it's A Closed convo or whatnot.

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by donbenedict(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ehn...bia Cutehector..

she just wasn't referring to u. cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
she just wasn't referring to u. cool
coolcoolcoolcool tongue
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
?? lipsrsealed
lol meine feminismus grin grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Frozeen(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, my niqqa.. your moniker is hilarious, hope you know? grin
No i don't know, pls can you tell me
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Frozeen:
No i don't know, pls can you tell me

lol, I just did na
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
AirSultan, I see u
smiley You are sighted too
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by MrWhaley: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lols...
I totally dig SmellyMouth.. Then, STFUareyouGod...Ebayray(tho,it confuses me atimes).
Then, MrWhaley. cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrWhaley:
Lols...
I totally dig SmellyMouth.. Then, STFUareyouGod...Ebayray(tho,it confuses me atimes).
Then, MrWhaley. cheesy

Lolz cheesy tongue
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by eldino44(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Here are some real kool monikers.

Tosyne2much

Decker

Jadekitana

Cutehector

Classcaptain

Repogirl

Adaksbullet

Candycrush

Misspicy

Kilokeys

Lalasticlala funny shagrin

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by chival(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chival is a combination of my names.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by IDGAF(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ehn...bia Cutehector..

Dang it!!! Shawty be using ma moniker all da tym like WTF!!!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
chival:

Chival is a combination of my names.
Chichi valentine, chichi valerie, chimamanda valentine, chimamanda valerie, chioma valentine, chioma valerie, chinyere valentine, chinyere valerie, chinedu.. Oops my bad! smiley
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
IDGAF:

Dang it!!! Shawty be using ma moniker all da tym like WTF!!!
Kikiki.. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / What Can A Man Do To Make A Woman Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.