Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? (35500 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! I still won't go with G. You're just too wicked! angry

How come you didn't see "S" on my moniker, but just jumped to G? grin grin grin grin
The 'S' is only an adjective describing the main character, 'G' grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The 'S' is only an adjective describing the main character, 'G' grin

But there was no space between C and the G so why eliminate S by saying the word is an adjective? angry undecided grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You have? I didn't receive a credit alert. tongue

Chai!!! all these girls of nowadays. smh grin
I will fax you my BBM pin tomorrow - let's talk there.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

But there was no space between C and the G so why eliminate S by saying the word is an adjective? angry undecided grin
There can't be a space between the two letters cos it's a username. That's why you started the 'G' with a capital letter. cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Chai!!! all these girls of nowadays. smh grin
I will fax you my BBM pin tomorrow - let's talk there.
Okay. I'm on bbm for now though.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Okay. I'm on bbm for now though.

Cool, just try to come online on bbm next weekend as that's when I'd be chanced.

Have a pleasant week ahead, bye.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
There can't be a space between the two letters cos it's a username. That's why you started the 'G' with a capital letter. cheesy

Alright, you win.. But I'd rather you call me ermmmmm... Not until I speak with you privately. Can't be banned for life again on this moniker... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
How won't you know where you went to? Or you suddenly found yourself there? undecided
i was brought there with a car, was inside the car till we left. Where on island do u stay?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Cool, just try to come online on bbm next weekend as that's when I'd be chanced.

Have a pleasant week ahead, bye.
Alright, you too.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Alright, you win.. But I'd rather you call me ermmmmm... Not until I speak with you privately. Can't be banned for life again on this moniker... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol you can't be banned for life na
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i was brought there with a car, was inside the car till we left. Where on island do u stay?
Lol okay, I get you. I stay in Lekki.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol you can't be banned for life na

Dey dia na... I know what I'm saying...
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Dey dia na... I know what I'm saying...
Pele o. Good morning.

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Pele o. Good morning.

Good morning.. How are you doing today?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol okay, I get you. I stay in Lekki.
lekki? You should be seeing donjazzy's house through your window na ***laugh***
don't mind me o. I left lagos a week plus now.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lekki? You should be seeing donjazzy's house through your window na ***laugh***
don't mind me o. I left lagos a week plus now.
Where are you now?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:47am On Mar 15, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Where are you now?
i'm in porthacourt now but coming to lagos anytime soon as i'm setting up some things to bring me back SOON!
How is work?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i'm in porthacourt now but coming to lagos anytime soon as i'm setting up some things to bring me back SOON!
How is work?
Alright.
Work's fine. Less busy these days.
Will you still be in PH during the rerun?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Alright.
Work's fine. Less busy these days.
Will you still be in PH during the rerun?
i see u are less busy these days cus u reply messages quick,plus u don finally get time join BBM.cheesy
Yes i'll in PH during the rerun hosue of assembly election...
The rerun is just this coming saturday na.
One of your boyfriend dy run?.cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i see u are less busy these days cus u reply messages quick,plus u don finally get time join BBM.cheesy
Yes i'll in PH during the rerun hosue of assembly election...
The rerun is just this coming saturday na.
One of your boyfriend dy run?.cheesy
Lol no o. Boyfriend ke. He's just one of my side boo. grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
PinkBarbie:
lols. Side boo or sugar daddy?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. Side boo or sugar daddy?
Side boo. wink
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by pbs4real(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
PinkBarbie:
hmmm,i smell liesundecided
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Side boo. wink
hmmm. Been to PH before?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
hmmm.
Been to PH before?
Lol I'm just kidding.
Yea, twice.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I'm just kidding. Yea, twice.
i know say ur level reach. Which part of PH did u visit?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i know say ur level reach.
Which part of PH did u visit?
GRA
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:45am On Mar 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
GRA
everything about you is posh...GRA,lekki,bannana,VI.cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
everything about you is posh...GRA,lekki,bannana,VI.cheesy
Lol I'm not Linda Ikeji that's living in Banana Island o.

Good morning.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I'm not Linda Ikeji that's living in Banana Island o.

Good morning.
but you are second hand linda ikeji na....cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
but you are second hand linda ikeji na....cheesy
Never! I'm first hand Barbara! angry
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Never! I'm first hand Barbara! angry
lol. It always hard for me to remember this your beautiful name...you don't have any igbo name like inkiru?.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage