Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? (35539 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by mrjojo: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Moneyvine:
I go soon leave the country for Una, that seems to be the best solution for now.
bros, same here oo..Am tired is an understatement
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Okay, we friends already. Now, tell me why you chose that moniker. cheesy

LoL! Those MURDrators will ban me jor.. I meant friend outside Nairaland where freedom of expression is guaranteed both before and after the expression.

They banned my last moniker for centuries... cheesy grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! Those MURDrators will ban me jor.. I meant friend outside Nairaland where freedom of expression is guaranteed both before and after the expression.

They banned my last moniker for centuries... cheesy grin
Lol like they say, the world is now a virtual village. There's basically no difference if it's offline or online. wink
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol like they say, the world is now a virtual village. There's basically no difference if it's offline or online. wink

There are basically differences hun..

So, I believe that is what you say when you wanna keep a boundary. Like limiting our friendship to Nairaland. How do I cope if I don't meet such a lovely soul someday? smiley

Abeg, no fall my hand.. sad
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by optionB: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
where dem de? Zombaits

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
buoye1:
That's your own description, i totally disagree with it
..thank you.
NO NO NO! madam i am not interested in agreement, i just love being logical, precedent & case studied. If 10 countries from different continents are in war then that is world war, if dangote has above 50% of dangote group then dangote can be called dangote group's owner.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

There are basically differences hun..

So, I believe that is what you say when you wanna keep a boundary. Like limiting our friendship to Nairaland. How do I cope if I don't meet such a lovely soul someday? smiley

Abeg, no fall my hand.. sad
Lol you never can tell wink we might just meet sooner than you expected.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by bugzbunny: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
alienvirus:
Sorry op. We are not going to protest. We love Buhari no matter the circumstance.
No matter the circumstance...abi
Like u hv an option
Zombie
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol you never can tell wink we might just meet sooner than you expected.

Wow! You just had to make me trip more with the new DP. Those lips don't lie... cool kiss

Hopefully, and I pray you're for real too..
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by macho44(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm just wondering, today marks the 4th day I've been trying to cope without electricity. Is this problem peculiar to me alone? Or are we suffering and smiling on the Social Media because we have N20 to charge phone on the streets?

Nobody cares about the impact on Businesses. Majority of the frozen food sellers in my street are lamenting as some of them have recorded monumental losses within the past 4 days.

I've personally lost about N50,000 (in directly) due to the failure of this government to admit and confront their failures.

So many business men are running at loss. Nigerians should not keep quiet. Market women, unlike, banks and large organizations do not have the money to purchase large inverters, diesel engines, etc. The few who could afford generators do not have access to petrol as most of the filling stations have shut their doors (in Lagos and Ogun). Mind you, 90% of those selling refuse to sell in Jerry cans. The implication is that a woman who has N100k worth of frozen food would rather bury her goods or fry it all for herself and family.

The big, influential and shameless men who ought to come out and speak are either scared of a fulani man or extremely 'stu.pid' to understand the plight of small business owners who survive on electricity.

I'm not a frozen food seller, but for Christ sake, these folks are Nigerian citizens who have chosen to survive in the absence of direct jobs from the government. Hence, they deserve the right to enjoy the basic amenities like electricity and fuel.

May the curse of the Lord remains in the house of the wicked.
Amen bro! Wetin GOD go judge plenty!
www.adielem.com
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by GBYB: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
ajani1978:
Look at ourselves someone lost 50,000 just only 4 days, my question is that if you have Light for 4days you gain 50k will you be able to pay 5% of your profit for light provider? Let check ourself before blame government all of us have a roll to play to make Nigeria great. God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Lol, what is this one saying?
Kinin wi?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Wow! You just had to make me trip more with the new DP. Those lips don't lie... cool kiss

Hopefully, and I pray you're for real too..
You can make person blush for Africa. embarassed

smiley smiley
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by megastu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
4 days and you are complaining. We in Ajah environs have not seen light in over 6 weeks. I hate big men area. If it is mushin, we would have carried Placards by now.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You can make person blush for Africa. embarassed

smiley smiley

Wish I could do more than making you blush hun.. smiley smiley
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Wish I could do more than making you blush hun.. smiley smiley
Like making me get a credit alert? cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Like making me get a credit alert? cheesy

LoL, not that jor! tongue tongue

Abi, na that one dey arouse you sexually? grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL, not that jor! tongue tongue

Abi, na that one dey arouse you sexually? grin
Yes o. Is there anybody that doesn't get aroused by a good credit alert with many zeros? grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes o. Is there anybody that doesn't get aroused by a good credit alert with many zeros? grin

Lmao! Not everybody.. smiley
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! Not everybody.. smiley
Nice lie. cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Nice lie. cheesy

It's not a lie, aswear!

Just take a look at you for example, only standing nàked in front of me, with that goddess body of yours, is enough to arouse me. wink

So do you get what I mean now?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

It's not a lie, aswear!

Just take a look at you for example, only standing nàked in front of me, with that goddess body of yours, is enough to arouse me. wink

So do you get what I mean now?
Aah this one is more than me. *covers eyes*
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Aah this one is more than me. *covers eyes*

Lmao! Are you a VG?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! Are you a VG?
What's VG?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
What's VG?

Virgin.. cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Virgin.. cheesy
Lol
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol

I asked cuz you covered your eyes when I talked about what'd make me get aroused... You know virgins shy away from such talks...

Can I PM you? wink
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by 2sign: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
No blackout in some areas in 721 festac, they sleep and wake up with lightm it seems one phcn staff or oga lives there.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by dondokunseun(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
I saw dis post and i boast into laugh. why? if someone can complain on 4days blackout in our country, how much more we people of Ondo south senatorial district which we are currently experiencing 16month blackout.

I prayed dat we also can share our experience on 4days blackout like you.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Cannonleo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Ikeja Distribution Company set a competence test for their workers and laid off the ones that failed. The union went on strike

These unions have become a law unto themselves and are now holding everyone to ransom. Something drastic needs to be done about all these nonsense
that is an issue i have shouted myself hoarse about, over unionization of many institutions has become a curse. good decisions are mis-interpreted or outrightly negated or pulled down to serve selfish interests
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by buoye1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
ogechieku:
NO NO NO! madam i am not interested in agreement, i just love being logical, precedent & case studied. If 10 countries from different continents are in war then that is world war, if dangote has above 50% of dangote group then dangote can be called dangote group's owner.
I'm not Madam, I'm "sir"...i repeat it's your point of view, thats how you see it...i totally disagree
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by cupidhero(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Make I pack come your house?
For night we go enter Enitona chop isiewu...how you see am?
Lol. My crib does not have a suitable garage for that all black G-wagon you plan to buy. I'm a vegangrin,mede-mede like nkwobi and isiewu no too good for man body. cool

1 Like

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by bilulu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
kenny987:

Abuja. The power comes and goes. Definitely less hours of power than I'm used to but not total blackout
were re u base in Abuja dat currently has 5hrs power supply....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.