Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? (35502 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 17, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. It always hard for me to remember this your beautiful name...you don't have any igbo name like inkiru?.cheesy
Lol none o. embarassed
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol none o. embarassed
This one na real ajebo o
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This one na real ajebo o
Really Ajebos don't speak pidgin. grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Really Ajebos don't speak pidgin. grin
yes na.even when i type in pidgin,u do reply me with english...
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
danbrowndmf:
yes na.even when i type in pidgin,u do reply me with english...
No be everytime na.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2016
PinkBarbie:
No be everytime na.
tah.i'm sure if i talk to u on phone ur pidgin will not be as clear as mine...we don see am for your body #AjeboGang
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by kelvinovie(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Some miscreants have purposely derail this thread. They are deliberately suppressing the Nigerian anger against the APC Government. Nigerians are really tired and frustrated about the president traveling around the world, when the economy is nose diving. Every where complain, high cost of living, lost of jobs ,no electricity, no clear policy directions, etc. Be wise.

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Tequilah: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
kelvinovie:
Some miscreants have purposely derail this thread. They are deliberately suppressing the Nigerian anger against the APC Government. Nigerians are really tired and frustrated about the president traveling around the world, when the economy is nose diving. Every where complain, high cost of living, lost of jobs ,no electricity, no clear policy directions, etc. Be wise.

Don't mind dem. angry That is why this country finds it difficult to make progress. Instead of calling a spade, a spade; they would rather call it 'an agricultural implement' in order to be politically correct, and remain in the good books of their paymasters. sad

The DISCOs are holding the citizenry to ransom, and the govt is turning a blind eye to their antics, after making several speeches that have no effect. God dey watch una! angry
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Hellrazor101: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng at low prices as low as 3k

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech