Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? (35501 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Oh lol
I'm from Afghanistan.

Afghanis...?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Project400: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
sad
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Oh lol
I'm from Afghanistan.

My Afghanistan wife, how far? Good morning.. cheesy grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Tequilah: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
kenny987:
I think it might be peculiar to your area but I totally understand the effect on small businesses. My family does poultry so I know how tough it can be to keep em frozen and fresh.

I say Amen to ur last line...

And in which area do you live, that you think blackout is peculiar to other areas and NOT your own? I am quite sure you do not live within Lagos. In my area, this is the 2nd week that we have not had power supply. Dia ris God, o! angry

Acidosis:

Funny

As of last year, IKEDC gives about 200 units of elect. at the sum of N3000.

In February 2016, N3000 was paid and we got only a meagre 85 units of elect.

That's about 75% deductions. If this massive rip off is not enough to provide electricity, then I can't help further.

I do not owe Buhari N1 from earnings, if they cannot make do with the benefits from my Electricity bills and bank charges, then they can go to hell. As regards the N50k, a penny would not be paid to the government unless of course, they are willing to provide me a job.

Bros, may you live long. undecided EKEDC is just as guilty as IKEDC. Between Festac and Lagos Island, I do not know which area has suffered the most under EKEDC. They keep issuing huge bills, while dishing out blackout, to the residents. In Lekki area for example, there has only been electricity supply for 20 minutes to 1 hour, every three days. After that is total blackout. EKEDC should be prosecuted for failing to meet its obligations. angry
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by kenny987(f): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tequilah:

And in which area do you live, that you think blackout is peculiar to other areas and NOT your own? I am quite sure you do not live within Lagos. In my area, this is the 2nd week that we have not had power supply. Dia ris God, o! angry

I do not live in Lagos or anywhere near Lagos. Further down the thread d op asked what area I live in, quite politely too if I might add, and I responded to the question.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
but Na the truth i dy talk na. I dy see the chat with that guy with goat moniker.cheesy dude is hillarious
grin grin
Sorry I've been on ban.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

My Afghanistan wife, how far? Good morning.. cheesy grin
Lol good morning.

Sorry, I've been on ban.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol good morning.

Sorry, I've been on ban.

Haba! Why na? All these moderators self, well (lemme stop here before I get banned too)... grin grin grin Welcome back... smiley smiley wink
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
grin grin Sorry I've been on ban.
No qualms. Why them ban you?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol good morning.

Sorry, I've been on ban.

?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Haba! Why na? All these moderators self, well (lemme stop here before I get banned too)... grin grin grin Welcome back... smiley smiley wink
I referred to someone as a paedophile. lipsrsealed
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
No qualms. Why them ban you?
I insulted one abokii. grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I referred to someone as a paedophile. lipsrsealed

Lmao! Is he not one? grin grin grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

?
Hi dark, how have you been?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! Is he not one? grin grin grin
Don't mind those northern creatures. Imagine what he typed. shocked
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Don't mind those northern creatures. Imagine what he typed. shocked

LoL, watch it oh before the vulture comes for you.. I no call names oh... grin cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I insulted one abokii. grin
lols.happy sunday
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL, watch it oh before the vulture comes for you.. I no call names oh... grin cheesy
Lol okay.
What do I call you? G**t? grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols.happy sunday
Same same. Hope you went to church?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol okay.
What do I call you? G**t? grin

Hahahahahaha! I don't want to give my identity away oh.. I can only converse secretly regarding who I am... grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Same same. Hope you went to church?
yes i went.
Came to island sef.....cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hi dark, how have you been?

I'm doing fine...I should be the one asking you that question cos you're the one that disappeared into thin air.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hahahahahaha! I don't want to give my identity away oh.. I can only converse secretly regarding who I am... grin
Lol okay, no problem.
Let's have it as Mr G. grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
yes i went.
Came to island sef.....cheesy
Where in island?
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm doing fine...I should be the one asking you that question cos you're the one that disappeared into thin air.
Lol don't mind me. Eeemm, I'm here now. tongue
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Where in island?
lols. Seriously i dunno.i just know i came to island.
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. Seriously i dunno.i just know i came to island.
How won't you know where you went to? Or you suddenly found yourself there? undecided
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol don't mind me. Eeemm, I'm here now. tongue

How do you want me to restart the toasting process when you vanished out of sight when I was only midway through? cheesy
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

How do you want me to restart the toasting process when you vanished out of sight when I was only midway through? cheesy
Just restart. grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Just restart. grin

I have...don't leave me hanging again or the guillotine would be your fate grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by SycophanticGoat: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol okay, no problem.
Let's have it as Mr G. grin

Lmao! I still won't go with G. You're just too wicked! angry

How come you didn't see "S" on my moniker, but just jumped to G? grin grin grin grin
Re: Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I have...don't leave me hanging again or the guillotine would be your fate grin
You have? I didn't receive a credit alert. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.