Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43292 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

Marriage is d only socially,morally and religiously acceptable platform for sex, anything contrary to that is not acceptable. OP needed a girl to straf and they refused because they kno dat they stand to gain nothing other than money which he wasnt ready to offer. As u can clearly see, he is d type dat believes dat it is money dat makes a man. If only he approached well mannered girls who doesnt open legs for d so called boyfriends and showed her dat he was in it for real, he wuldnt hv bn jilted. Just look at d kind of girls dat he was toasting and u nid not anyone to tell u wat he was after.

Just know this.
I haven't asked any girl for sex or for dating.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Code45: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see something.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just know this.

Really? Those "big" girls dat rejected u in 2009, wat did u ask them for? business partnership?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Vikky014:
RichYoungNigger just say some girls not girls. bc since my parents gave birth to me i hv never begged a guy for money or credit....i prefer giving whn one complains if i hv than to beg
Lie from the pit of hell!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2016
cowgirl9090:
broke niccurs are always cranky.

Broke ??
Lol

But i can still buy 4 Ferrari for your family and still have a little change like $100k left.
I guess that's the new meaning of being broke ??

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Only cheap girls buy jamb forms ?? Nigerian mentality
Nice question.
Dont mind those market cheap commodities.
I pity guys that still fall for their tricks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

Really? Those "big" girls dat rejected u in 2009, wat did u ask them for? business partnership?

No.
I don't know how to explain this.
Giving someone a green light is different from toasting

Like when in a discussion and my name is mentioned, they girls will call me lame.

And some said i won't amount to nothing because i had a little setback in my business and they thought i was done forever

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2016
bardella1:
mumu
U are rolling wt sum1 dat is nt even in schl nd u expect her nt to be dependent on u
Does been a graduate makes a girl a lesser gold digger and begger?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2016
This thread is funny grin

But there's little truth in it, I mean there are bítches out there, they'll intentionally lead guys on, profess love to them, make the guy fall for them just to eat them, whereas the guy has got good plans..
You know sometimes I don't blame some men for their stupidity, these ladies have all stepped up their games cry cry y'all just need little sense ...

With the screen shot OP attached ehn, I can't help but laugh grin grin grin

Thing is, Maga would always fall. cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
CALM DOWN, D OP IS RIGHT
SECONDED!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481737_pointblurmar102016132732_jpeg91dcb6456f8d43da2097d4533c5fa464

Just see this one! gringringrin

"I want to buy pant and bra, Jamb Form and other thingssssss"...

This same stùpid,broke and jobless girl will come on Nairaland to call guys broke. She will be among those supporting that guys who are in the university should not have girlfriends because she wants a sugar daddy.

She will be the one forming for the guy in her street trying to toast her, meanwhile she nor get shingbain for account.

She dey beg for dollar!

gringringrin

Op I wish you could reveal their identities, some of them could be female Nairalanders sef! grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2016
vizkiz:

you go fear gold digging strategies oh. Imagine one mumu asking op for bra and pant money, she even mention ice cream like say na op dey furck am grin

E get one time whey I upload pictures of me in a plane for bbm (I dey travel go Abuja from lagos) [b]come see as babes dey send me bulk sms... grin

When they realise say na just local flight, some of them even delete me sef grin
[/b]
With customised sender's name i guess?

Guy, you be big werey i swear. hahahahahahahahahahaha

All ladies has been gold digging even more than miners since 12BC

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2016
I will soon expose Nairaland ladies.
If Una wan form for this thread say Una no dey beg for money or iphones for my inbox, i go expose ladies here.

I see some monikers that begged me for Iphone, them dey comment rubbish here.

Take your time.
Na last warning be this.

If you can remember who Babymama1 or Babyosisi is, i exposed her here and she deactivated her Nairaland account, but i warned her before i decided to put an end to her stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, that's because it's 1 to 1000..
It's totally unfair and Unbalanced.

I'm the Only One with A contrasting Opinion As Unfairly Opposed to the thousands of testosterones I'm Up against.grin

The odds are Obviously in Your favor! cheesy

Doesn't mean I'd back away tho...cool tongue
I just need to recruit more Oestrogens....cry
You think you re making sense? No, you arent, instead you re just showing how stvpid you re. GO AND SLEEP. Either on bed or on bare floor, just go and, SLEEP.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

No.
I don't know how to explain this.
Giving someone a green light is different from toasting

Like when in a discussion and my name is mentioned, they girls will call me lame.

And some said i won't amount to nothing because i had a little setback in my business and they thought i was done forever

U really made it look like u asked them out and they rejected u cos u wia broke,had it been dat u stated it this clear, nobody wuld hv bashed u.
There are still hardworking ladies out dia who dosnt rely on guys for money, me inclusive. I am a woman and I am a very comfortable millionaire and threads like this dat portrays us as gold-diggers dosnt really go well with a hard-working woman like me. Enjoy ur wealth, it really feels good to b rich cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by schumastic(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just know this.

haha fear God na...thus is the only place I will fault u n is cus u lied...how can you say you have not asked any girl for sex or dating haba, hell is real oo....meanwhile your wife presently, didn't you date her n before her, didn't you date any1 when you were residing in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

U really made it look like u asked them out and they rejected u cos u wia broke,had it been dat u stated it this clear, nobody wuld hv bashed u.
There are still hardworking ladies out dia who dosnt rely on guys for money, me inclusive. I am a woman and I am a very comfortable millionaire and threads like this dat portrays us as gold-diggers dosnt really go well with a hard-working woman like me. Enjoy ur wealth, it really feels good to b rich cool
Sorry to ask. How many #1000 notes would give you a million?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I will soon expose Nairaland ladies.
If Una wan form for this thread say Una no dey beg for money or iphones for my inbox, i go expose ladies here.

I see some monikers that begged me for Iphone, them dey comment rubbish here.

Take your time.
Na last warning be this.

If you can remember who Babymama1 or Babyosisi is, i exposed her here and she deactivated her Nairaland account, but i warned her before i decided to put an end to her stupidity
Dude, no need to still keep it a secret. Expose them lets shame them together and forever help them keep their mouths shut. I know the number 1 gold digger herself, wh@re per excellent, misspicy, would be among.

Expose them and i promise to also blow open mine. One was recently even begging me #20,000 via email chat maybe because she saw CEO of an IT FIRM on my profile and she thought she could make me her maga but she didnt know "men don tey inside the game".

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Sorry to ask. How many #1000 notes would give you a million?

Question! Gerara-here! U attention seeking slowpoke! Mtcheew!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

Question! Gerara-here! U attention seeking slowpoke! Mtcheew!
COMFORTABLE MILLIONAIRE INDEED! Hehehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

COMFORTABLE MILLIONAIRE INDEED! Hehehehehehehe

I can place ur entire household on a life-long salary of not less than 100k and still wont shake, dats how COMFORTABLE I am; and to top it all I am less than 33 yrs of age. Beat dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

I can place ur entire household on a life-long salary of not less than 100k and still wont shake, dats how COMFORTABLE I am; and to top it all I am less than 33 yrs of age. Beat dat?
THANK GOD FOR BRINGING MY HOUSEHOLD A HELPER.

We re 24 in my house and all we just want from you is a montly salary of 5k each every month. Can i send u our account info so that you would pay us that of Jan and Feb 2016 because right now we dnt have even a matchbox at home and no one of us can afford it?

EMU YOU EMU YOU, MUMU!

Thats what you are.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:36am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

I work for 7 hours everyday that's why i have the money.
Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go find a job.

Do i look like Santa Claus ??
Or do i look like your father ??

Do you work for me ??
Why should i just give you my hard earned money ??

Fucck you and go get a job

Guy, things are hard. Go to schools in Nigeria, you will see girls toiling their hearts out as teachers for little or nothing. Go to restaurants around Nigeria, all over the country, you see chicks sweating it out.

Your hawkers, your fruit sellers, your card sellers.

A friend of mine works in her mother's provision store. She starts from seven in the morning and closes by Ten in the night. Then she has to start a long journey home.

In hotels, most of their staffs are girls. In bars, there are girls serving.

Things are hard here, what they get does not meet their challenges.

If they meet a guy online and they ask you for cash, it does not mean girls are lazy.

Cool the harsh tone.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

THANK GOD FOR BRINGING MY HOUSEHOLD A HELPER.

We re 24 in my house and all we just want from you is a montly salary of 5k each every month. Can i send u our account info so that you would pay us that of Jan and Feb 2016 because right now we dnt have even a matchbox at home and no one of us can afford it?

EMU YOU EMU YOU, MUMU!

Thats what you are.

I meant ur entire family, extended inclusive. Since you people r just 24, I can double d offer nd still wont shake.U r planning to shame some girls on nairaland and its a pity I wont make dat list. Cheers tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

I meant ur entire family, extended inclusive. Since you people r just 24, I can double d offer nd still wont shake.U r planning to shame some girls on nairaland and its a pity I wont make dat list. Cheers tongue
Is the emboldened why you are pained?

YAWN! Stop quoting me and Go & Sleep, you re disturbing me, madam comfortable millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by linearity: 1:48am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I'm sick and tired of seeing girls ask for money.
Anyways, i guess it ain't their fault because some senseless guys do give them large sum of money whenever they ask for it.

Why can't they just go get a job and stop putting all their responsibilities on guys.
Even if he's your boyfriend, relationship isn't a business where you get paid.

In 2009 i had no car or house and the only money i had then was about 400 thousand naira, girls were turning me down just because i was poor as a church rat
Fast forward to 2012, i traveled out of the country and today i can afford whatever i need in this world.

Now, i receive like 50 messages in my inbox from those big girls that turned me down and those that want a piece of that cake.
Where are you at ??
Can we date ??
You're so cute.
Please, give me another chance.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Can you send me some dollar.
Please, i need money.
I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by linearity: 1:51am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Proof number 3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481716_pointblurmar102016134407_jpeg2585a40696f7de3d117f7fbadf443495

O boy you kind dey lie oh!

How can it be 8:18am in Nigeria and 1am in New York/12am in Chicago, when Nigeria is only 6 hrs ahead of EST and 7hrs ahead of CST?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by stanley000: 2:31am On Mar 11, 2016
she is lucky she didn't jam the ones in London,those ones own worse pass broke!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Frankicent(m): 3:09am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided

mtcweee cause he refuse giving her $$ now he's stingy.. we'll it cause you aren't Nigerian that's why you talking like this.. if you this generous permit to send you my account number so you can fund it...grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:11am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481737_pointblurmar102016132732_jpeg91dcb6456f8d43da2097d4533c5fa464

Just see this one! gringringrin

"I want to buy pant and bra, Jamb Form and other thingssssss"...

This same stùpid,broke and jobless girl will come on Nairaland to call guys broke. She will be among those supporting that guys who are in the university should not have girlfriends because she wants a sugar daddy.

She will be the one forming for the guy in her street trying to toast her, meanwhile she nor get shingbain for account.

She dey beg for dollar!

gringringrin

Op I wish you could reveal their identities, some of them could be female Nairalanders sef! grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy
i no this girl.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Trash! undecided

All girls Are cheap? odinma! cool Including Your future and past female generations!

Stop stereotyping You fûcking good for nada twaát!
calm down. Your blood to dy hot.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Look at all of you hypocrites.... If a lady called herself "RichYoungNigress" or something like that grin and posted various chats about dudes asking her for money (or maybe sex, whichever u find more applicable) all you romancelanders would be bashing her. Guys and girls.

Smh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.