Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal (1787 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by Jibson999(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hey guys ive been tinkin about dis and i need ur opinions. Would u still continue wit ur g/f when u know she slept wit a fellow actor in a filmplay or uld breakup
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by sexyLeamon(f): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
is just acting is not real. but if she did it behind the scene than that is a different case
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
Unless the script calls for 'real' penetration. . .he can enact all he wants grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by IFELEKE(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2009
@Poster
Stop thinking about it, wait until it happens before you'll know what to do.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by TheSeeker(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
We already know what actresses and actors are always up to: Have sex backstage, at locations, sleep with directors to get a role and all of that, so it's not all new. If you could have stood dating her in the first place, why can't you stand the rest? Why go into a relationship when you can't handle the troubles that come with it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by na2day2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2009
Jibson999:

Hey guys ive been tinkin about dis and i need ur opinions. Would u still continue wit ur g/f when u know she slept wit a fellow actor in a filmplay or uld breakup

what kind of movies does she act in, Indecency or PG 13? undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by Jibson999(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
She doesnt act Indecency
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by TheSeeker(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2009
Why did you go into a relationship with her when you know she's an actress? Did you lose track with what movie acting is like?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by na2day2(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2009
Jibson999:

She doesnt act Indecency

then fear not
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by TheSeeker(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

then fear not
My question is why did he enter a relationship with an actress when he knows he can't stand the pressure? There's a saying, "if you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by na2day2(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2009
TheSeeker:

My question is why did he enter a relationship with an actress when he knows he can't stand the pressure? There's a saying, "if you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"

it is loff  grin grin grin but he's sure as hell ain't sharing  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by sley4life(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
never
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by TheSeeker(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

it is loff  grin grin grin but he's sure as hell ain't sharing  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can you date an actress?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by na2day2(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
TheSeeker:

Can you date an actress?

yes i can, been an actor b4, but roles do matter though, she has to understand where i stand on certain roles and no matter the money i dont want her playing those roles
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by TheSeeker(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2009
na2day?:

yes i can, been an actor b4, but roles do matter though, she has to understand where i stand on certain roles and no matter the money i dont want her playing those roles
Understandable. What kind of roles would that be? Would you be mad if she's kissed in the movies and touched in certain areas? Sleep half naked with another man on a bed? You know, scenes like that.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by na2day2(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Understandable. What kind of roles would that be? Would you be mad if she's kissed in the movies and touched in certain areas? Sleep half naked with another man on a bed? You know, scenes like that.

ABOMI-COUNTRY! ! ! when i said PG 13, i meant bibical standard not american standard angry angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by TheSeeker(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2009
na2day?:

ABOMI-COUNTRY! ! ! when i said PG 13, i meant bibical standard not american standard angry angry angry
Like the Nigerian Mount Zion Films?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2009
if you cant handle it then dont date an actress.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by na2day2(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Like the Nigerian Mount Zion Films?

hell naw! that is not acting, they are more like reciting verses lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by C2H5OH(f): 1:49am On Jul 19, 2009
You mean they actually did the deed? Then NOoOooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by Kunbee: 2:27am On Jul 20, 2009
Always wondered how Brad Pitt copes undecided if u dont like her job leave her cos there is bound 2 be a kissing/fake banging/private part touching scene one, in as much as she says she cant do it u can never tell wat the actor is offering her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal by samparian(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

We already know what actresses and actors are always up to: Have sex backstage, at locations, sleep with directors to get a role and all of that, so it's not all new. If you could have stood dating her in the first place, why can't you stand the rest? Why go into a relationship when you can't handle the troubles that come with it?

its not entirely true. some mess up(catch fun) on location but not all of us. Its not an easy thing to do when on location, but most people fit hold body.
@poster, its called ACTING. kissing and hugging is nothing. what is done on camera is acting unless you have proof that she actually did it.

(1) (Reply)

He Must Love Me! / Who Has Had A Real Date/hook Up With A Fellow N'ler? / Question For The Singles And Mingled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.