Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (60276 Views)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences / Getting Rid Of Engine Oil Shortages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by ColeworldMD(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
anneki:

About 4 yrs.

On a 2010 Honda Accord ( 5w-20 ) and a 2011 Toyota Corolla ( 5w-30 ). I have had absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Mind you i have used other brands but have stuck to Milemaster. @ N7,500 for 5 qts it makes sense especially in this regime of change!
totally agree. Whr are u based sir? I use EOD & I'd like to know whr u buy ur oils, thanks. Total 20W-50 was used in my car & it doesn't feel smooth anymore even the steering is stiffer compared to before. I don't know if it's cuz of d 20W-50 or wrong power steering fluid.
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2016
I am based in lagos. I buy MileMaster from their Yaba Office or any of their dealers ( see www.solutionsplusltd.com/where-to-buy/ )

Not sure why ur steering is stiff though. For honda I would advise you use their power steering fluid. Perhaps your tyres don't have sufficient air pressure.

ColeworldMD:
totally agree. Whr are u based sir? I use EOD & I'd like to know whr u buy ur oils, thanks. Total 20W-50 was used in my car & it doesn't feel smooth anymore even the steering is stiffer compared to before. I don't know if it's cuz of d 20W-50 or wrong power steering fluid.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Coastal is blended in the US by Warren. Their offerings are available in synthetic blend ( semi -synthetic ) and "full " synthetic. They use group 2 base oil stocks. MileMaster is manufactured in the US by Citgo Petroleum. It is available in synthetic blend only using group 3 base oil stocks. I do not have any information about Hardex.

The way I look at it is simple. Does one require synthetic oil for the average Japanese, Korean, & American car manufactured before 2010 ? What was the type of oil put into the car when it left the factory ? Does the owners manual specify synthetic ? If it specifies synthetic then that is what you must use. Nothing less.

However if it doesn't then the option of conventional, synthetic blend, or "full" synthetic is open to you depending on the size of your pocket. The most important factor is the viscosity. After that one can look at brand and type.

The very first 5w-20 I used was not "full" synthetic or synthetic blend and it still performed better in my Honda compared to the Mobil 1 0w-40 I had been using.

autotrader2:

Are Milemaster, Coastal, Hardex and co really synthetic?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by ColeworldMD(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2016
anneki:
I am based in lagos. I buy MileMaster from their Yaba Office or any of their dealers ( see www.solutionsplusltd.com/where-to-buy/ )

Not sure why ur steering is stiff though. For honda I would advise you use their power steering fluid. Perhaps your tyres don't have sufficient air pressure.

Thanks for ur assistance. I really appreciate. I told my driver to buy Milemaster 5w-20 from solutionsplus branch in Yaba, Lagos. But he said the car smoked on gettn to Abuja & had to change the oil to total 20w-50. any reason for this?
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
ColeworldMD:
Thanks for ur assistance. I really appreciate. I told my driver to buy Milemaster 5w-20 from solutionsplus branch in Yaba, Lagos. But he said the car smoked on gettn to Abuja & had to change the oil to total 20w-50. any reason for this?

shocked
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by meksfem(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
NAIRALANDERS THERE IS A FREE PROMO GOING ON FOR FIRST THREE(3) EXOTIC CARS FOR A COMPREHENSIVE CAR WASH, WHICH WOULD BRING BACK YOUR CAR TO A NEW ONE AT 365, AGEGE MOTOR ROAD ILUPEJU MEECHEAL EXCELS LTD. CALL EMEKA ON 09087128992 FOR THE SERVICE AT THE COMPANY. GET YOURS NOW BEFORE OFFER CLOSES!!!
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2016
I have come across something like this.

The driver in question never purchased the more expensive oil. He collected the money for expensive oil, purchased cheaper oil, and still claimed that he purchased another gallon of oil. He ended making N10,000 from his Oga. They do it all the time. Some even tell you that your fuel pump spoilt on the way but they found someone who fixed it and that they had to pay him.

I have 3 questions.

Did you witness the smoking ?
Can you confirm if he even purchased Milemaster oil ?
If he did purchase Milemaster can you confirm that he poured it into your car ?

My advice is for you to purchase it again. Pour it in yourself and if your car does not smoke then you know your driver pulled a fast one on you.

I have used it, still use it, and will continue to use it. I am yet to experience any issues. Be they smoking or oil shortage.

ColeworldMD:

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by ColeworldMD(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
anneki:

I have come across something like this.

The driver in question never purchased the more expensive oil. He collected the money for expensive oil, purchased cheaper oil, and still claimed that he purchased another gallon of oil. He ended making N10,000 from his Oga. They do it all the time. Some even tell you that your fuel pump spoilt on the way but they found someone who fixed it and that they had to pay him.

I have 3 questions.

Did you witness the smoking ? No
Can you confirm if he even purchased Milemaster oil ? Yes
If he did purchase Milemaster can you confirm that he poured it into your car ? No

My advice is for you to purchase it again. Pour it in yourself and if your car does not smoke then you know your driver pulled a fast one on you. That's what I'm gonna do

I have used it, still use it, and will continue to use it. I am yet to experience any issues. Be they smoking or oil shortage. Thanks bro. I really appreciate

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2016
anneki:
Coastal is blended in the US by Warren. Their offerings are available in synthetic blend ( semi -synthetic ) and "full " synthetic. They use group 2 base oil stocks. MileMaster is manufactured in the US by Citgo Petroleum. It is available in synthetic blend only using group 3 base oil stocks. I do not have any information about Hardex.

The way I look at it is simple. Does one require synthetic oil for the average Japanese, Korean, & American car manufactured before 2010 ? What was the type of oil put into the car when it left the factory ? Does the owners manual specify synthetic ? If it specifies synthetic then that is what you must use. Nothing less.

However if it doesn't then the option of conventional, synthetic blend, or "full" synthetic is open to you depending on the size of your pocket. The most important factor is the viscosity. After that one can look at brand and type.

The very first 5w-20 I used was not "full" synthetic or synthetic blend and it still performed better in my Honda compared to the Mobil 1 0w-40 I had been using.

I have looked at the Citgo website. Just wondering why Citgo does not promote Milemaster on its website

I used to wonder why MileMaster was so cheap. Now i know
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by dino2006(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
anneki:
Mobil 1 5w-30 sold at Mobil petrol stations now N13k.

Wow. Green cap or ash cap?
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Hahahaha.

Quite obvious what you are trying to achieve. Subtle but still obvious. Nice try buddy. Nice try.

Don't worry the Mobil 1, Toyota, etc oils you have imported will sell.

You do realize that the Petroleum Institute of America conducts tests on motor oils and they print the chemical composition of the oils they test on their website - www.pqiamerica.com.

Would you like to know how the Toyota branded oils performed compared to MileMaster ?

autotrader2:

I have looked at the Citgo website. Just wondering why Citgo does not promote Milemaster on its website

I used to wonder why MileMaster was so cheap. Now i know
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2016
anneki:
Hahahaha.

Quite obvious what you are trying to achieve. This isn't the first time Milemaster is taking a bashing.

You don't have to de-market it in order to sell the Mobil 1, Toyota oils etc you have imported.

Don't worry your oils will sell.

Nice try buddy. Nice try.

My Bros,

Its not about de-marketing. Obviously, some people have been having issues with engine smoking while using MileMaster. Therefore, it is fair game to dig in to the origins of this oil/brand. I think you would agree with me that any "synthetic" oil that sells for that cheap deserves a second look through.

About selling, I don't think the subset of Mobil-1/Toyota Oil vs MileMaster users are the same. Absolutely different market segments.

It would be nice for you to tell us the owners of CITGO Petroleum, and why they don't want to openly associate with Mile Master.

Convince me, maybe i'll jump on the MileMaster bandwagon. For now, i'm just curious why some engines smoke after MileMaster runs in them
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Is that what you inferred from their website ?

The internet is open to us all. You can easily establish who owns Citgo Petroleum. You can also contact Milemaster through their own website - www.milemasterlubes.com - to ask why Citgo does not "associate " with them.

This forum also has people complaining of engine smoking with other brands. This is not a phenomenon experienced only by users of MileMaster.

As for it being cheap is it supposed to be more expensive ? Look at the retail prices of oils in Walmart for instance. Is there any reason why full synthetic oils that have been purchased at a discounted price in america should cost N15,000 to N18,000 in this country ?

autotrader2:

My Bros,

Its not about de-marketing. Obviously, some people have been having issues with engine smoking while using MileMaster. Therefore, it is fair game to dig in to the origins of this oil/brand. I think you would agree with me that any "synthetic" oil that sells for that cheap deserves a second look through.

It would be nice for you to tell us the owners of CITGO Petroleum, and why they don't want to openly associate with Mile Master.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
anneki:
Is that what you inferred from their website ?

The internet is open to us all. You can easily establish who owns Citgo Petroleum. You can also contact Milemaster through their own website - www.milemasterlubes.com - to ask why Citgo does not "associate " with them.

This forum also has people complaining of engine smoking with other brands. This is not a phenomenon experienced only by users of MileMaster.

As for it being cheap is it supposed to be more expensive ? Look at the retail prices of oils in Walmart for instance. Is there any reason why full synthetic oils that have been purchased at a discounted price in america should cost N15,000 to N18,000 in this country ?

Great answers and ideas. Why not try buying at the discounted rates, freight it, clear it in Nigeria and sell at the rates you think they should go for?
You might learn one or two lessons about business
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
In the last 5 yrs I have spoken to Pennzoil ( Shell ), Peak, Valvoline, and Walmart on prices of Motor oils and distributor prices. I am more than happy to quote HS codes and applicable duties and levies payable on finished motor oils if you want. You might be surprised that I know more about importation than you think. As far as business is concerned trust me I am definitely no rookie. But my business acumen is not the issue here so lets stay on track.

I have used Milemaster for years and have had no issues. None. It is and has always been the Number 1 5w/20 or 5w/30 oil of choice on Konga where buyers post positive or negative reviews. Of all the reviews written to date none points to oil smoking or shortage. Read up on causes on oil smoking or shortage and you will see that oil type is only one of the many reasons for such happening. Pay particular attention to thick oils vs thin oils, oil rings, valve seals, PCV valve, etc.

You might want to provide clarity on what you mean by subsets and market segments. Any car user / mechanic / reseller searching for a 5w-20 / 5w-30 motor oil will consider any offering from manufacturers of 5w20 and 5w30 oils. This will include oils from Mobil, Shell, Nissan, Coastal, Hardex, Lubex, Castrol, Milemaster, Morgas, Rymco, Northsea, Champion, etc. The buyers of brand A are not necessarily different from the buyers of brand B. Even on this same forum we have people who have switched from brand A to brand B.

As stated earlier look at the chemical composition of these oils on www.pqiamerica.com. You will find that their formulations are very similar. The Walmart brand is SUPERTECH. Would you believe if i told you that it is made by Mobil and sold for a fraction of what Mobil sells its name brand equivalent?. There is a lot that determines the price of oil as set by the manufacturer and it is not because of quality alone.

The beautiful thing about a forum is that people will bounce back and forth but at the end of the day everyone who is reading or following this topic will be better enlightened.

autotrader2:

Great answers and ideas. Why not try buying at the discounted rates, freight it to, and clear it in Nigeria and sell at the rates you think they should go for?
You might learn one or two lessons about business

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
anneki:
In the last 5 yrs I have spoken to Pennzoil ( Shell ), Peak, Valvoline, and Walmart on prices of Motor oils and distributor prices. I am more than happy to quote HS codes and applicable duties and levies payable on finished motor oils if you want. You might be surprised that I know more about importation than you think. As far as business is concerned trust me I am definitely no rookie. But my business acumen is not the issue here so lets stay on track.

I have used Milemaster for years and have had no issues. None. It is and has always been the Number 1 5w/20 or 5w/30 oil of choice on Konga where buyers post positive or negative reviews. Of all the reviews written to date none points to oil smoking or shortage. Read up on causes on oil smoking or shortage and you will see that oil type is only one of the many reasons for such happening. Pay particular attention to thick oils vs thin oils, oil rings, valve seals, PCV valve, etc.

You might want to provide clarity on what you mean by subsets and market segments. Any car user / mechanic / reseller searching for a 5w-20 / 5w-30 motor oil will consider any offering from manufacturers of 5w20 and 5w30 oils. This will include oils from Mobil, Shell, Nissan, Coastal, Hardex, Lubex, Castrol, Milemaster, Morgas, Rymco, Northsea, Champion, etc. The buyers of brand A are not necessarily different from the buyers of brand B. Even on this same forum we have people who have switched from brand A to brand B.

As stated earlier look at the chemical composition of these oils on www.pqiamerica.com. You will find that their formulations are very similar. The Walmart brand is SUPERTECH. Would you believe if i told you that it is made by Mobil and sold for a fraction of what Mobil sells its name brand equivalent?. There is a lot that determines the price of oil as set by the manufacturer and it is not because of quality alone.

The beautiful thing about a forum is that people will bounce back and forth but at the end of the day everyone who is reading or following this topic will be better enlightened.

Great Answers again. Just one question, SuperTech is Made by Mobil....Why is MileMaster not made by Mobil?
Indirectly, you have affirmed the quality that Mobil represents.

Also, I maintain Toyota and Mobil-1 oils are not used by everybody. They are demanded by discerning users who desire the optimum performance and protection those oils offer.

Can you point out one person that has complained of engine smoking after using Mobil-1 or Toyota Oil? That would be insightful
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dont forget that supertech is the name brand belonging to Walmart. Supertech in the past has been made by Mobil, Shell, and Citgo. Just google " supertech oil made by.." The answers you seek are there. Milemaster cannot be made by its competitor can it ? I doubt if Total will be made by Oando.

The similarity in oil formulation between the big names and the not so big names is available online. Just go to www.pqiamerica.com or www.bobistheoilguy.com. Check out the section on used and virgin oil analysis.

You started off this morning inferring that a particular brand was inferior based on your not seeing any association between its parent company and the brand. Have you tried contacting them through their www.milemasterlubes.com website and your response did not come from Citgo ? Do you know that you will not see Skoda being promoted on the VW website and it is common knowledge that VW owns Skoda.

If I say you are de-marketing you will disagree but every response from you no matter how subtle points in that direction. There are no less than 30 entities currently selling Milemaster oils along with other motor oils. Their details are available @ www.solutionsplusltd.com/where-to-buy/. Compare this list with the ones posted on nairaland this time last year or the year before. The number of dealers have grown. If this oil is of questionable quality that should not be the case. Speak to the dealers who have stopped buying and establish why they stopped. Thats a good starting point.

autotrader2:

Great Answers again. Just one question, SuperTech is Made by Mobil....Why is MileMaster not made by Mobil?
Indirectly, you have affirmed the quality that Mobil represents.

Also, I maintain Toyota and Mobil-1 oils are not used by everybody. They are demanded by discerning users who desire the optimum performance and protection those oils offer.

Can you point out one person that has complained of engine smoking after using Mobil-1 or Toyota Oil? That would be insightful
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
anneki:
Dont forget that supertech is the name brand belonging to Walmart. Supertech in the past has been made by Mobil, Shell, and Citgo. Just google " supertech oil made by.." The answers you seek are there. Milemaster cannot be made by its competitor can it ? I doubt if Total will be made by Oando.

The similarity in oil formulation between the big names and the not so big names is available online. Just go to www.pqiamerica.com or www.bobistheoilguy.com. Check out the section on used and virgin oil analysis.

You started off this morning inferring that a particular brand was inferior based on your not seeing any association between its parent company and the brand. Have you tried contacting them through their www.milemasterlubes.com website and your response did not come from Citgo ? Do you know that you will not see Skoda being promoted on the VW website and it is common knowledge that VW owns Skoda.

If I say you are de-marketing you will disagree but every response from you no matter how subtle points in that direction. There are no less than 30 entities currently selling Milemaster oils along with other motor oils. Their details are available @ www.solutionsplusltd.com/where-to-buy/. Compare this list with the ones posted on nairaland this time last year or the year before. The number of dealers have grown. If this oil is of questionable quality that should not be the case. Speak to the dealers who have stopped buying and establish why they stopped. Thats a good starting point.

No. You are the one that pointed out that SuperTech is made by Mobil. By association, if you say Citgo owns SuperTech and MileMaster, then I think it would make more sense if Mobil produces both oils. That, however, is not the case.

You cannot jumble the facts all across the board in a bid to obscure the main points I made. That is intellectual dishonesty. I repeat, point out one user that experienced engine smoking from using Mobil-1 and Toyota Oil. That you have not and cannot do.

MileMaster might be good but it's certainly NOT in the same class as Mobil-1 and Toyota Oil.
FYI, MileMaster has no designated factory address. They have just a sales office. If you have a world class product, then proudly inform your users and potential users.
MileMaster might interest the very price conscious but ignorant user. Just don't perpetuate their ignorance by trying to deny the existence of superior oils.

I am done here
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
autotrader2:

No. You are the one that pointed out that SuperTech is made by Mobil. By association, if you say Citgo owns SuperTech and MileMaster, then I think it would make more sense if Mobil produces both oils. That, however, is not the case. Citgo is the 6th or 7th largest refinery in America. They make their own oils. Walmart does not own a refinery or factory. Walmart has to rely on others to make oils for them.

You cannot jumble the facts all across the board in a bid to obscure the main points I made. That is intellectual dishonesty. I repeat, point out one user that experienced engine smoking from using Mobil-1 and Toyota Oil. That you have not and cannot do. I don't have to. Kingreign in one of his posts has already explained why changing oils can result in smoking. https://www.nairaland.com/3210691/intend-take-car-mileage-500000km/2.

MileMaster might be good but it's certainly NOT in the same class as Mobil-1 and Toyota Oil. Milemaster comes in synthetic blend only. That fact has been stated several times and is written on their packaging which you would have seen if you had bothered. It should be compared to oils that are synthetic blends. Mobil 1 is a full synthetic oil. Toyota makes full synthetic as well. No one is arguing that.

FYI, MileMaster has no designated factory address. They have just a sales office. If you have a world class product, then proudly inform your users and potential users. Since when did informing users of a factory address become a determinant of product quality ? Are the factory addresses of the oils you import displayed on their websites ? Pls lets be real.

MileMaster might interest the very price conscious but ignorant user. Just don't perpetuate their ignorance by trying to deny the existence of superior oils. I have never once denied the existence of other brands superior or otherwise. You do realize there is a difference between being price conscious and being ignorant.

I am done here. Are you sure about this? Perhaps next week you might object to the corporate colours used by Milemaster
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by Blofeld(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2016
VISCO 2000 all the way.... N2,900 only!
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Blofeld:
VISCO 2000 all the way.... N2,900 only!
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by idealsico(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Can I have your contact? I am interested in this.
Ejanla07:

Thr is nothing like unbranded oil. The oil u tag unbranded is actually branded. Just that they buy in bulk. I mean they buy drum of oil. It actually cost about 70000 depending on product.

Maybe drum of tonimas or az or powerflo.

Contact me if u need to buy engine oil. Wholesale

AZ
Mobil
Tonimas
Abro
Jezco
Total
Conoil
Poweflo
New star
Oyoyo
Mac star
Master
Carry go
Visa
Ibeto
Powerbest

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by iamphill: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
I use Mobil XHP for my Honda Accord 04
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by FEGEITOK: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
I use Mannol 5W30 5L Long Life

Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by dino2006(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Milemaster 5w30, 8k5. Pls which spec of engine coolant is best for camry 2000 i4 engine? Cc @anneki @gazzuzz @kingreign
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
dino2006:
Milemaster 5w30, 8k5. Pls which spec of engine coolant is best for camry 2000 i4 engine? Cc @anneki @gazzuzz @kingreign

In this Buhari economy? Just put distilled water

If you can afford it Toyota 50-50 coolant mix is 12,000 for 4 liters, you will need 2.
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Factory recommended coolant is available on konga. It is sold by American Specification Automotive Parts. Link is below.

http:///toyota-radiator-coolant-pink-colour-1918017
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by nakoks(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Liqui Moly 5w20 ,5w30 and 5w40 .Google is your friend
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by anneki(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amen to that.

nakoks:
Liqui Moly 5w20 ,5w30 and 5w40 .Google is your friend
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
I just serviced NY Nissan altima yesterday with lubricon adrenalin 20w-50 ...
Is this wrong?
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by autotrader2: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
I just serviced NY Nissan altima yesterday with lubricon adrenalin 20w-50 ...
Is this wrong?

Lubricon Adrenalin 20w-50? shocked
Re: What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
autotrader2:

Lubricon Adrenalin 20w-50? shocked

Yes sir ... That was what the mechanic recommended o...

Is it that bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos) / Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.