Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (81962 Views)

Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by jinkxMonsoon(f): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2016
This country has no chill. Why would u beat someone because of their sexuality?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by RuJay: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
C dis unjst killings shuld stop in dis country Naija has shed a lot of blood, I tink dats y wat is falling us is falling us. If u guys r gud in killing homosexuals den enter Aso rock 99.9% r dere. Nw politician nd d wealth 1 was able to escape but d poor 1 culd nt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by sonofspada(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
This one pain me, i no be gay. But the youths were wrong. Vengance is for God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why take a life u cannot create? Why take his life?

Oh God, I weep for Nigeria my country cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
The same people that kill gays adore Obama . I don't understand how they reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Bigchief46(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is terrible and not to be encouraged at all. What a man or woman choose to do in the privacy of their bedrooms is no other person's business for God's sake. What is my business with my neighbors' sexual orientation or preferences; what is yours? As long as they have not molested anyone or acted inappropriately in public, everyone should mind their business. Politicians are stealing us blind & robbing us of our coming heritage and we hail them to high heavens, worship them & sing their praises; no one raises a finger against them even though their actions affect us personally & directly yet we go and murder a man or woman because of his personal sexual preferences? Even if he committed a crime, is mob jungle justice the way to go? Is his death a fitting punishment for the "crime"? Are some people not arguing on this forum that 5 years imprisonment is too much penalty for a celebrity who killed a Medical Doctor by her negligence of DUI & yet death is an appropriate punishment for two men who decided what they prefer to do with their own bodies in private? SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
And the murderers will be feeling cool that they killed a gay who did nothing to offend them. Seriously, this is very sad and shameful. It's even more shameful to see people supporting the mob attack. Shame on everybody that was involved in his murder. Jungle justice will locate all of them very soon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by highmood(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
The world have heard this. Next is the U.S media and gay supporters to take over the story. In as much as I detest the act but must we take thier lives? Some were born that way while some learnt it from others, for those born that way, did they create themselves? But come to think of it, how did they get the young man but the counselor escaped?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by scholes0(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is soo sad, poor guy sad

Nigerians , which way? This country is doomed..... !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by xplicity1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
From today's Gospel. But when they continued asking him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Wabiaezoba(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.I AM NEVER GAY AND WILL NEVER BE.BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE REAL AGAPE LOVE I SHOWED THEM HAVE SAVED A LOT FROM IT.TAKE A LIFE BECAUSE OF HIS SEXUALITY?OH GOD ....
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt should better watch his back. undecided
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by folameme(f): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Barbarians - so you killed him because of his sexual orientation? May thunder kill all of you and your children. cool
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by remexy(f): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
To take a mans life is also a taboo in this country. 2 wrongs dont make a right. And what they did hurt his family what he does in his bedroom - if trully he was gay- is his business.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Destinygrl(f): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
this is sad
what happened to who without a sin shld cast the first stone.
he did not use anybody's dyyck or asssss to commit the act . the youth are frustrated but this is not enough reason to kill someone, murder him just because he chose to use his dyyck in a different way from them.
not that I support homose'xuality o

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wow, so murder is a lesser evil than the so called sodomy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Even tho I don't support gay, am totally against killing them, this is really bad. They are humans too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Ravenna: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
I have added my voice to yours.
"Be a voice and not an echo"
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Gaskia: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Between a gay and a murderer, who would you prefer to stay close to? They accused him of homocoitus yet they have become murderers. Brainless youths acting like Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Carinaflo(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarians, bunch of hypocrites, confused fellows, psychos, Who gave you people the right to murder a person living his own life? He didn't harm anyone, he didn't rape anyone, he didn't steal from anyone yet you guys decided to cut his life short.
The wrath of God and Karma will surely visit you guys one by one.
You guys didn't see all the old men that keep molesting innocent female children to punish, it's someone living his life that you guys decided to take out your frustrations on.
NB: I hate homosexuality but no one has the right to treat homosexuals wrongly except GOd. Homosexuals are normal human beings battling with the sin of homosexuality just like most people are still battling with the sin of adultery, forniction, lies, deceit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Ravenna: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
bebe2:

Congratulations my brother, those guys that killed him are exactly where they belong .

May Nepa continue to cease their light, make fuel scarcity and bad road's always be their portion in life.
Are you for real?
"Ariyawo ko iyale, a ki t'ore ede ba èdè je"
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Carinaflo(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarians, bunch of hypocrites, confused fellows, psychos, Who gave you people the right to murder a person living his own life? He didn't harm anyone, he didn't rape anyone, he didn't steal from anyone yet you guys decided to cut his life short.
The wrath of God and Karma will surely visit you guys one by one.
You guys didn't see all the old men that keep molesting innocent female children to punish, it's someone living his life that you guys decided to take out your frustration on.
NB: I hate homosexuality but no one has the right to treat homosexuals wrongly except GOd. Homosexuals are normal human beings battling with the sin of homosexuality just like most people are still battling with the sin of adultery, forniction, lies, deceit.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by hollywater: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very bad even if i am against it,know one has right to take someone's life just for being guy or Lesbia apart from law . Nigeria we still need change on this issue of jungle justice.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
lawydewy:
There must be reason behind that serious beating.........

most homosexuals don't easily find partner in local areas in Nigeria.

So they tend to lure their victims and reap them. May be! he had been doing such of a thing before they finally caught him red handed.

Dont use speculation to justify murder! There is no excuse for this evil! How can u kill someone because he is having sex with another person This is insane! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
PushPlay:
Dur.entt should better watch his back. undecided
Pls dnt ever mention my moniker ever again, ok?
Nigerians kip on killin homos, jobless illiterates.
RIP fellow, i wish u were still alive to witness when homosexuals wud be accepted in d country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by EreluY(f): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
WHICH IS WORST? HOMOSEXULAITY OR MURDER? SERIOUSLY THIS COUNTRY IS A ZOO AND ITS INHABITANTS ARE ANIMALS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarism at its peak...
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by missjane: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chai make oyibo pple no see this kind post o.. them fit attack Nigerians in their country.. the kind of solidarity these gay people show themselves worldwide no dey here..
RIP sir.
And all those that cast the first stone which killed this man, be sure say una never commit any sin at all since you were born o.. because not only will his blood be on your heads, una go suffer the same faith in God's hand. Bible says the measure you used to judge another will be used to judge you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Romans 1:27 ..."and likewise also men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men working with men that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Why the fuss?....prophecy being fulfilled and 'Christians' complaining.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by PresVA: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nigeria is just so scary... the way they lynch people easily, even the wrongly accused! ... heartless people .. so wicked angry angry

This is just sad!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.