Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56060 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vivalavida(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
court wedding o!

With the way e hold this two,them fit run enta okija shrine,solemnize this thing so that they can get down tonite.
Make una easy oo
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by oluwatopraise85(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
You have said it all.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

grin Thank u

Welcome!

Hope you tall sha? tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ernesterioo(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
EBUBS:
Ifahear... I'm short but that doesn't stop babes from tripping. That's how they'll say "I cannot date a guy shower than me" na lie oo! Present yourself well, trust me they'll trip,. But you should have something to offer. Note: it must not be money. As for me I no send o, with my height I can get anything I want.
how u dey do am bro, how do u present urself, me too Short now
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
u sure?
grin suresssssss
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by guyXander(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
ireneony:
No na the taller the bigger the hmm mmmm...... grin
I laugh in Chinese.
Behold the shocker of the wedding night...
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Welcome!
Hope you tall sha? tongue
I am. If i m short, i wldnt av the mouth to wish for a tall guy grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
court wedding o!

Oh boy eh! You short oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

The distance between your big bweas and your hips na just 6 inches... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by iamdapsyj(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Maxity02:
hell No..
big turn off

And u are crushing on aguero....
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

6ft 5 smiley
shocked With or without heels?

Lai Mohammed wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by spafu(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

If he was nice and I already liked him I wouldn't disregard him because he was short. But I'd prefer if he was tall.
You have got me
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

I am. If i m short, i wldnt av the mouth to wish for a tall guy grin

What's your height? Hope you're not among those ones that don't know their height sha? smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by guyXander(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
So, what are y'all tryna say?, that there's no hope for short dudessad??
OK let me help you spell it out.
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR SHORT GUYS
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by lezz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
postmann:

Rampagous pervert, you have raom thus far like a starved hunter looking for women!
grin grin grin
Pervert? Since when has love for women become perversion?

Fuckfaced loonie! Did I sniff your girl's panties?

Women are my only malady.

And I don't want to be cured.

I pick them well: fine and intelligent.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:
Nooooo.. Never. Unless he has other things going for him.

Like..........??
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by spafu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
ladycomfort:
I hate short guys. angry
Common, you don't have to hate them, even if you don't like them. They were wonderfully and fearfully made too like we tall guys. Make God no vex go bless you with dwarf o. So apologize to the short guys for having that feeling towards them.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I just can't i would end up beating him undecided
Dunno one i cant look up at him theres nooooo point
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Like..........??
Lol u should know now grin money or u know wt these girls like
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vivalavida(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

grin Thank u

If them combine me and this one ehn

Our kids will be hybrids. Next genaration cuties
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
guyXander:

OK let me help you spell it out.
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR SHORT GUYS
hehehehehehe, adams oshiomole should convince you more tongue,,,,he's stuntedly growth and plus, he's fuglyundecided, yet he married a goddesscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol u should know now grin money or u know wt these girls like
What of if he has big something?? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
petkoffDrake:

What of if he has big something?? grin
That dont pay bills grin

Imagine he wont even be able to carry person undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

That dont pay bills grin

Imagine he wont even be able to carry person undecided

OK... kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What's your height? Hope you're not among those ones that don't know their height sha? smiley
No. I am 5'8ft tall.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by postmann: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
Pervert? Since when has love for women become perversion?

Fuckfaced loonie! Did I sniff your girl's panties?

Women are my only malady.

And I don't want to be cured.

I pick them well: fine and intelligent.

Sorry sir. I go forget say na you be the troll-baba for nairaland.

grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by linusbnn(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:
Nooooo.. Never. Unless he has other things going for him.

U be guy? I no see bobby ooooo
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt:
I can date a guy shorter than me so far he's cute, dark with red lips nd kindoff looks like wizkid smiley
my current bf is shorter than me, no biggie, i luv him sha
are u male or female?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
vivalavida:

If them combine me and this one ehn
Our kids will be hybrids. Next genaration cuties
Tease grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
my dp tongue
I like u...seems to b jovial. Can we be friends? Plssss smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by linusbnn(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pumpkin34:
If he's slightly shorter, no problem because am tall. But if he's really shorter than I am, then it's a big No for me.

At 30 u will say NO? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by linusbnn(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

Tease grin

Wetin u dey do for here?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Cutesexy1:
lol are u just waking up
So u too can't date or marry a short guy with money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.