Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,122 members, 7,825,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56311 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ademolathe(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt:
I can date a guy shorter than me so far he's cute, dark with red lips nd kindoff looks like wizkid smiley
my current bf is shorter than me, no biggie, i luv him sha
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
linusbnn:

Wetin u dey do for here?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vivalavida(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

Tease grin

For real joor
I don dey eye u since oo

Even on IG
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
vivalavida:

With the way e hold this two,them fit run enta okija shrine,solemnize this thing so that they can get down tonite.
Make una easy oo
ipledge10 come hear o! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stargift: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
If he has a good dick and can Bleep well
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vonn(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
He must be a dwarf cos I'm petite already. I simply can't and won't!!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lacomus:
grin suresssssss
lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
Any guy shorter dan me is a dwarf coz m a shorry tongue

Wow, omg, You neck is at the door handle

Are you sitting on something? Please tell me you aren't standing
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by lezz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
postmann:

Sorry sir. I go forget say na you be the troll-baba for nairaland.

grin grin
Shut up and go _wank your foreskin off!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vivalavida(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
ipledge10 come hear o! grin

Hehehehehe

But ur not so short bae. Small girls are sexy and they rock. Cuddling with them is sheer bliss
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by linusbnn(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

Answer me quickly
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oh boy eh! You short oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

The distance between your big bweas and your hips na just 6 inches... grin grin grin
I dnt do long distance relationship wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

No. I am 5'8ft tall.

That's not tall na.. That's average height.. cheesy cheesy

My elder sis is 5 ft 11
I even have female cousins (2 of them) a little above 6ft... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
vivalavida:

For real joor I don dey eye u since oo
Even on IG
Hahaha.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Hahahahahaha! Sinaj you freaking funny... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by HKAlegacy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
#gay alert...man want to date man lolz
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
linusbnn:

Answer me quickly
Sorry, who are you ?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vivalavida(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

Hahaha.

*winks*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope you are not short grin

Just kidding
am not, am 5.7, how about that.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
vivalavida:

Hehehehehe

But ur not so short bae. Small girls are sexy and they rock. Cuddling with them is sheer bliss
hehehe grin

Nd u can easily turn them to any position u wnt on the bed tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That's not tall na.. That's average height.. cheesy cheesy
My elder sis is 5 ft 11 I even have female cousins (2 of them) a little above 6ft... cheesy grin
For real, a little above 6ft?, pretty cool, i hav to consider myself short grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by vivalavida(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
hehehe grin

Nd u can easily turn them to any position u wnt on the bed tongue

ur head is there

u are talking outta experience of being easily turned around abi?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
leofab:
are you gay? Hope you saw what happened to one in Ogun state?

Am not too tall but am very sure am taller than u. So I can date u grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
leofab:
are you gay? Hope you saw what happened to one in Ogun state?

Am not too tall but am very sure am taller than u. So I can date u wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

For real, a little above 6ft?, pretty cool, i hav to consider myself short grin

LoL, I come from a family of tall peeps.. Funny enough my dad and uncles aren't quite that tall but most of them all of them birthed over 6ft tall males with tall females. Guess we all took from our grandpa whom I look so much like... smiley

Am a lill bit tall tho... cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
dancok:
am not, am 5.7, how about that.

That's quite short for a guy jor... grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

where did u see door handle?

Has virus attacked d medicated eye glass I got for u
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL, I come from a family of tall peeps.. Funny enough my dad and uncles aren't quite that tall but most of them all of them birthed over 6ft tall males with tall females. Guess we all took from our grandpa whom I look so much like... smiley

Am a lill bit tall tho... cheesy
pretty cool
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by bolt000(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
Damn girl!! tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

pretty cool

Not as cool as your facial appearance tho... wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Enypie:
I'm really tall and I don't like looking down on my men. Shey you get?

But no need, u've gotten a kid already, which means ur married.

If not, I could've made move towards ur direction undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

This guy wan finish my sinaj sha... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.