Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (57417 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ipledge10(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
ipledge10 come hear o! grin
my bae am here...who is disturbing you?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by MrWhaley: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
Babe, the thread is as dead as last Christmas!

Nonetheless, I can't keep to logic when my blood has been diluted with the alcohol of your beauty!

Even if I were siiting by you in church, I wouldn't hear a thing the pastor would say.

There are a million things I want to tell you.
Baba,na you be player oo... Eyan C.Ronaldo!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
To me height does not matter, wat matters is the heart
you're sensible jare.....all these gurls wan date iroko tree when their dad is just 3 feet tall
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
kojusoluwa7:
. So which means u can date a tall guy who has nothing going on for him.

No I mean if he had other factors that I liked id still date him. But it wouldn't be something that would make me be attracted to him if you get me.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
ipledge10:
my bae am here...who is disturbing you?
diz guy said we shud get married in Okija shrine o! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by missKiffy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Gbam
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Trendishine:
lol, its simply because u ar short already, lol. so hw short can it get? .. we understand..

What :O ? I'm tall smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
linusbnn:

U be guy? I no see bobby ooooo

Shhhh! It's a secret! don't tell anyone angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Maxi112:
lovelygurl! come and see why I hate short girls..

every gurl here hate short guys, why won't I hate them..

hypocrisy

Darling stop generalising, besides shouldn't u be happy cos they like tall guys
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Alejhandro:

shocked With or without heels?

Lai Mohammed wink

Why are y'all hating ? Leave me oo embarassed. I'm 6ft 5 tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by adefizzy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Go and ask Edo State first lady, she will tell u whatsup.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hahahahahaha, never seen a Nigerian girl that tall. Tell me another lie or rather, should I subtract 1 ft to get your height? grin grin grin

Ehhh. I'm 6ft 5 though. undecided. It's okay. I'd be jealous too kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
stubbornman:

you're sensible jare.....all these gurls wan date iroko tree when their dad is just 3 feet tall
U r funny grin

Who told you dere dad is just 3 feet
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by coolk(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
If no be say i get bae, i for rush u naw naw.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ipledge10(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
diz guy said we shud get married in Okija shrine o! grin
hmmm...guy must be drunk
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
Fine!!!

It beats me how I've never brought myself to look at your DP since we've been here.

And I just did and I gave myself a nasty reality-slap why I haven't asked you out to tell you, you have the best legs in all of nairaland!!!
oga those wey no even show well.....your tire me oh
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
coolk:

If no be say i get bae, i for rush u naw naw.
Rotfl

Rushing is allowed, but not beyond that
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Enypie:
I'm really tall and I don't like looking down on my men. Shey you get?
you will soon look up to God for husband
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
stubbornman:

you will soon look up to God for husband

Sorry, I don pass that level.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
U r funny grin

Who told you dere dad is just 3 feet
sweethrt these ladies most of em' has got a brief dad....and their mum agreed to marry him even with their height...now they want to be stingy.....let them ask sister Becky watsup
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Enypie:

Sorry, I don pass that level.
good for you
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by bankybobo11: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
liz4eno:
Hahahaha Wahala ni ooooo,,,gbese 4 u,,lolxzz

I be sharp guy na. I don escape tey tey before share the story cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
stubbornman:

sweethrt these ladies most of em' has got a brief dad....and their mum agreed to marry him even with their height...now they want to be stingy.....let them ask sister Becky watsup
Please who is sister Becky
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by tbliss22(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lolz that question is personal jare.... Some ladies don't mind while some do!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by html14java(f): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
short guys be liking your comment. Height matters o. The height provides protection and comfort in some cases.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Saladin25(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
who go kan marry the short guys. Short guys done commit offence be that. Short guys should marry short ladies Tall guys should marry Tall ladies. Period!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=43741718]Please who is sister Becky[/quote the imaginary Big sis who never met Mr right due to her being too choosy....
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Please who is sister Becky
the imaginary Big sis who never met Mr right due to her being too choosy.... (smiles)
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
html14java:
short guys be liking your comment. Height matters o. The height provides protection and comfort in some cases.
I don't care if it's dwarf dat likes my comment

Everyone with his or her own opinion

U have urs, i have mine

A guy might be tall but have d heart of a devil, while d short one might have d heart of an angel

So to me it doesn't matter how tall or short u r, all dat matters to me is wat ur heart have to offer
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by tbliss22(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
Fine!!!

It beats me how I've never brought myself to look at your DP since we've been here.

And I just did and I gave myself a nasty reality-slap why I haven't asked you out to tell you, you have the best legs in all of nairaland!!!

Lezz d baddest guy, if I was told a fine naija babe will make make u fall flat like this I won't believe it.

U wey set nairaland on fire yesterday with all those your killing vocabs on some naija babes...lolzzzz

In fact by the POWER vested on me I confer on you the "PATRICK OBIAYANGBO" of NAIRALAND!!!

Cheers to dis great guy..... Lezz!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! If you don't know then how will I know you're tall? Well, I know my height and even if I'm asked in my dream, I will answer correctly in my dream. Talk more in real life. You need to know your height hun... tongue smiley
Thanks, I will definitely find out by tomorrow and let you know.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
linusbnn:

At 30 u will say NO? grin
Sorry to burst your bubbles, I won't be single at 30.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.